Silky Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife and her friend take sexy revenge too far!
9.5k words
3.65
34.4k
9
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to sleep after the events I watched on the laptop the night before. Now it was Saturday and my last full day out of town as I would be headed home late Sunday morning. My final meeting for the week was at 1pm Saturday afternoon and then I would head back to my hotel and wait for the Skype call. Talk about a long day, all I could think about was Cassandra and Cristy and what they did the night before and what on earth they would be putting me through this night. Would they be wearing different clothing? Would Cristy be fucking my wife in front of me again? Did anything else happen after the camera was off last night? So many questions and all I could do is wait....so wait I did.

Finally my meeting was over and I was back at my hotel. I took a long, hot shower before putting on some silk boxers, and popping open a beer as I did my best to relax while I waited. I already had my laptop plugged in and logged into Skype, everything was ready and I found myself just staring at the desktop hoping for Skype to buzz.

About 3 hours went by and it was dark out. I was starting to worry if Cassandra was even going to even contact me that evening; maybe she had reconsidered or had regrets over her actions from the night before? After a bit of pondering these thoughts, Skype started ringing and I jumped up out of my chair and ran to the mouse so that I could answer. I answered and waited for the camera to click on so that I could see my darling Cassandra; the anticipation was overwhelming as my heart was beating out of my chest! Once the camera clicked on, to my surprise no one was in frame, I could only see that the laptop was in our bedroom pointed at our king sized bed. I could also see that there were cameras in the room on tripods, one on each side of the bed, which were at different heights, angles and distance. There was also one at the foot of the bed looking toward the headboard, not too different from the angle of the laptop camera I was looking through. My mind was really racing! I see Cassandra walk by the camera toward the bathroom, but it was so fast all I could tell was she was wearing red satin. She passed by again and I could hear her opening and shutting dresser drawers. She must have caught notice that I was on the camera, so she came right back, dropped a couple items I couldn't make out on the bed and sat on the end of the bed facing me. She had her hair down this time, it looked wavy and beautiful. Her makeup was done very nice as well, she looked like she was about to go out on the town. She was wearing a very pretty, red, satin blouse with short sleeves that had lace trimmed around the sleeves and collar. She also had on a long, pleaded red, satin, skirt that matched very well and red shiny 4 inch heels. She reached to the items she threw on the bed, and pulls up some red nylons.

She pulls off her heels and begins pulling the silk stocking up her right leg as she started to address me:

"Good evening dear! It's nice to see you. How did you sleep last night?"

I responded:

"Well, I didn't get that much sleep actually, I had a lot on my mind after everything I watched."

Cassandra responded with:

"Yes, I suppose that is more than fair. I on the other hand slept like a baby, Cristy curled up next me to in that silky teddy and we just held each other all night. We didn't have any more fun like what we did for you; we just relaxed, watched TV and cuddled...just so you know.

I then said:

"Well that's good to know, I did think about that a lot. I just can't wait to come home tomorrow.

Cassandra lifted her skirt as she pulled the stocking up her thigh to connect to her red, satin suspender belt, then responded:

"Yes, I am anxious for you to come home as well, it's been a long week with a lot of emotions. Speaking of such, tonight is going to be my big revenge on you for all the stress and hard feelings your secret has caused me. Last night was nothing compared to what we have in store for you tonight, and you had better not get mad, because you have this coming!

Confused, I responded with:

"Uhh, last night wasn't punishment enough? I don't understand?

Cassandra grabbed the other stocking and started pulling it over her left foot as she responded with a firm tone:

"No!! Last night was just the beginning! You know Cristy and I have always been comfortable with each other and have played around from time to time, and I know you probably enjoyed watching us almost as much as we enjoyed playing. Me being with another woman just isn't something I feel is a real punishment, and even though I know you wished you could have been here to take part in the fun and play with our silky clothing, in order to truly punish you, I need you to be jealous, VERY jealous! Tonight, I'm going to make you jealous beyond anything you have ever felt before!

A bit upset I responded:

"Well yes, it was a real turn on to watch you and Cristy, but it was also very difficult to be locked on the other side of the computer screen unable to touch you while you looked so sexy. Trust me, I felt pretty punished!"

Cassandra hiked the stocking up her left leg and came back with:

"Be that as it may, Cristy came up with an idea that is going to really teach you a lesson and we've already put the plan into action. I just need to finish getting ready and tonight's punishment can get on its way. So you just need to sit there and be patient!"

She then lifted her skirt again, and I could make out more of the very sexy red suspender belt as she connected the left thigh-high to the clasp. I also got a quick glance at her fullback, red, satin panties and a decent amount of red lace peeking from under the skirt that could only be from some sort of slip or nightgown. I couldn't get too good a look before she dropped her skirt. My cock started to slightly harden as I started to wonder what all she had on under that outfit.

Cassandra then added as she slipped on a pair of long red satin gloves:

"Alright, I need to go check on Cristy and get some drinks in me. Our guest should be here any minute. You just keep sitting there like a good little boy!"

And with that she stepped back into her heels and walked out of the room. Guest? Who would she be having over? Who else would she share my secret with? This could not be good! I was getting more and more nervous by the second! Before I could think about this much more, Cristy walks into the room and sits on the bed to face the laptop camera. She's dressed exactly like Cassandra, same short sleeved blouse and everything but in all black satin rather than red. She even had on the same heels and satin evening gloves also in black. The only real difference was that Cristy had her dark hair pulled back into a ponytail.

She looks to the door as to make sure Cassandra isn't nearby, and then tells me:

"Good evening Ben, nice to see you! You look very cute and relaxed in your little boxers there! Hehe Good thing because it's going to be a wild night! I don't know what Cassandra has told you passed us having a guest coming to join us here shortly, but I thought it was only fair that you get a little more information about the plan I came up with to help Cassandra really stick it to you! So here is the deal, as you know I work at a company that does IT, and it probably goes without question that most of my coworkers are men. So after Cassandra told me about your little secret fetish, I decided to do a little searching into some of the men I work with and sure enough, I found that I work with someone who has your same little secret passion for the more...silky things in life!"

Outraged, I interrupt:

"Now hold on just one god-damn minute!! You are NOT bringing another man into my home! This is crossing a major line! I won't stand for it!!"

Cristy responds with:

"Yeah, I knew this would upset you, and for good reason. But just so you know, Cassandra has never met this guy, his name is Mark and she has no idea what he even looks like. ...and to be quite honest, if she did I don't think this would be happening, he's not the most attractive guy in the world, that's for damn sure! She also told me that she has no plans of touching him, or cheating on you. The plan is that he gets here, we get him into bed, and I tease him and play with him while she walks around in her sexy outfit and plays camera-girl to make a very sexy video for us all to enjoy later when you are back from your trip. I think she plans to do a little stripping as well; she's got on some pretty sexy lingerie under her blouse and skirt. But that's as far as Cassandra wants to go with this, despite how angry she's been about this mess. She's a much better wife then I think you realize!"

I responded with:

"Well that's a bit of a relief, but I'm still not too sure I..."

Cristy interrupts me as she once again checks to make sure Cassandra isn't near, and says:

"Yeah well I on the other hand am a real bitch at heart, and I believe in sweet revenge!! I don't think this plan is a good enough punishment! She wants to make you jealous and I think this is all too tame to really get your blood boiling! So I have a plan of my own, and only you and I are going to know about it! I have just slipped a little something in Cassandra's wine that's going to make her...well...very relaxed! She's going to be a bit less in control of her better judgment and I'm going to help steer things in a direction that will be a much better suited punishment for your deceit and for keeping your dirty little secret from her. So now I'm going to minimize Skype and mute her computer but leave Skype very much connected. In other words, you are going to see and hear everything going on over here in your bedroom, but we aren't going to be able to hear or see you...even if you scream, and you very well might! I know you won't be able to turn it off or look away, so I'll know you are watching. Uh-oh, Cassandra is coming! Goodnight Benny-Poo and enjoy the show!! "

And with that Cristy minimized the Skype window and clicked on the mute icon and I knew at that moment, I was completely helpless to whatever was about to happen next. And if Cristy was telling the truth about slipping something in Cassandra's drink, I wasn't too sure how much control Cassandra had on the night's outcome either. ...all I could do was watch and see.

Cassandra walks into the room, looking amazing, still sipping on a glass of wine. She looks at the laptop, which was likely now just the desktop, and asks:

"Cristy, what happened to Ben?"

Cristy replied:

"Oh, I think the internet must have gone out at his hotel, he said they were having a storm or something and a minute later, he was signed off and I couldn't get him back."

Cassandra responded:

"Well shit, that's no good...this ruins our whole plan! Maybe we should call your co-worker and cancel?"

Cristy quickly responded:

"Well Mark is going to be here any minute, so it's too late to cancel. Plus, we still have the cameras, and we can still go through with it all and then just show Ben the video tomorrow night when he gets back, it'll all work out fine!"

Cassandra said with disappointment:

"Yeah, I suppose you are right. It just would have been a lot better if Ben was live on Skype like before. It just doesn't feel the same."

Cristy smiled and walked to Cassandra:

"It's going to be alright, and Ben is going to be so frustrated and also turned on when he watches the video with you! Oh, and speaking of the video, being how Ben isn't going to be here, you should know that after the night is over and we send Mark on his way, we can review the video and I can easily edit out anything. You know, in case maybe you or I do something you would rather Ben not see? I can just cut it out and delete it forever so no one will ever see it!

Cassandra responded as she sipped her wine:

"Oh, well hopefully we'll be able to control ourselves and that won't be necessary. I know this is all naughty and vengeful, but it's all in good fun. Wow, this wine is really strong; I'm feeling a bit tipsy already! Hehe"

Cristy smiled with a devilish grin at the laptop camera that Cassandra has no idea is still on and says:

"Yeah, well I only buy the good stuff my love!!"

The door bell rings and Cristy quickly checks herself and says to Cassandra:

"That must be Mark! Do I look ok love?"

Cassandra responded:

"Yeah, you look delicious! He's not going to know what hit him when he opens the door!"

Cristy giggled at Cassandra's enthusiasm and left the room to go greet Mark and Cassandra started pacing the room looking a bit nervous. I'm guessing she was starting to realize that this situation could go a lot of different ways and now she didn't have me watching to help control things...or at least that's what she thought. Then she began to down her wine very quickly and that really got me worried.

A few moments passed and I could hear the voices in the other room, but could not make out what was being said, just that they were getting closer to the bedroom. Soon I see Cristy enter the room and stand next to Cassandra.

Cristy put her right arm around Cassandra's waist and said:

"Cassandra, I'd like you to meet Mark, he's our special guest this evening."

Mark hadn't stepped into view yet, but I could tell by Cassandra's facial expression, she was surprised and not in a good way.

Cassandra put on her best poker face and said to Mark:

"Hi Mark, it's very nice to meet you!"

Still out of frame, I hear Mark respond:

"It's very nice to m,m,meet you as well. May I also add, you are absolutely gorgeous! Even more pretty then I imagined from what Cristy told me."

Cassandra perked up a bit and replied:

"Why thank you, that's very sweet of you to say. Cristy told me a lot about you, but mainly just about your taste in clothing! Hehe"

Mark sounding a little embarrassed replied:

"Oh sh,sh,she did? Well, you sure do look beautiful in that blouse and skirt! You both do! When Cristy answered the door, I was like holy crap! Haha And then I come up and see you...all I can say is wow! "

Cassandra was blushing now, and as Cristy noticed and giggled to herself, she said to Mark:

"Well Mark, now that we have our introductions out of the way, I think it's time to get our little movie night going don't you?"

Mark stuttered again:

"Y,y,yes, I suppose we can do that."

Cristy then says:

"Alright great! Cassandra, why don't you go around and double check all the cameras and make sure they are on and ready. Mark, why don't you come over here and sit on the bed like a good boy."

Cassandra checked the cameras starting with the one at the foot of the bed nearest to my view, and then I finally see Mark step into frame as he goes to be seated on the end of the bed facing me. Cristy wasn't kidding when she said this guys wasn't attractive, he was harry, overweight, short and balding. He looked like the stereo type of "older nerd" they put in the movies down to the ugly glasses...this guy was borderline gross! He wasn't dressed very nice either, especially considering how hot the girls looked. He was wearing a stained, short sleeved, white shirt with an old pair of brown slacks. He looked like an office worker from the 80's. I couldn't believe this guy was sitting in my bedroom!! I was starting to get furious!

After Cristy set up all the pillows, she goes to him and starts rubbing her satin gloved hands around his face and shoulders and tells him:

"Well Mark, why don't you lay down and get comfortable? It's time to relax!"

Mark nodded in agreement and crawled up to the head of the bed and sat up against the mountain of pillows Cristy had set up, so that he was laying back into a sitting position. I could see him really eying Cassandra as she continued checking the cameras. He was all but licking his lips at the girls in their satin clothing, and it just made me all the more angry. ...granted, I would be doing the same thing in his position. Hell, judging by the looks of him, he's probably never even been around women as gorgeous as them, and here he is alone with them while they are dressed in all satin. This guy was a real lucky bastard!

Cristy walked over the sound system on the wall and put on some music, and then dimmed down the lights just enough to give the room some mood but still more than light enough that you could clearly see everything going on through the camera. She then walked back to the bed and hopped up on it and then went and laid down on the right side of Mark.

Cristy then looked over at Cassandra who looked to be just about done with the final camera check, and said:

"Cassandra, why don't you finish your wine and then come and lay with us on the bed? We can't keep Mark waiting all night!"

Cassandra grabbed her glass and downed what was left of the wine in one large sip. She then got a big drunken smile and said:

"Yes, I suppose you are right! That wine is really hitting me, might be best for me to get off my feet anyways."

Cassandra got up on the king size bed and curled up on the left side of Mark. Cristy started to put the moves on Mark and kissed his cheek and neck as she placed her right hand on his chest and started to unbutton his shirt.

Cristy says:

"Just relax Marky baby, we are going to take extra good care of you tonight! Cassandra, why don't you be a doll and help me unbutton Mark's shirt."

I could see Mark getting very excited and nervous as he started to breath heavy and get almost giggly. Cassandra started helping Cristy unbutton his shirt and in no time they had used their sexy fingers to get through all the buttons and his shirt fell open exposing his harry, disgusting gut. He then sat up, pulled the shirt off completely and tossed it to the floor before lying back down on the pillows to continue being teased.

Mark looked at Cristy and said:

"Wow Cristy, I never knew you were this kind of girl! I mean...you are always very quiet and conservative at work so I..."

Cristy interrupted him with a sexy voice and said:

"Yes, well that's at work and this is play. And remember Mark, no one at work can know about any of this, because if ANYONE finds out a single event that takes place tonight, I will make sure everyone knows about you looking at satin fetish porn while on the clock, and we know what will happen then! ...you understand?"

Mark quickly replied:

"Y,y,yes, I fully understand! You don't have to worry, no one outside this room will ever know about any of this!"

Hah, if only that was true! This guy was totally clueless to what was really going on and I now knew that Cristy had one hell of a dark side. I couldn't believe she'd go this far!

Cristy then said to Mark:

"That's enough talk about all that, let's get back to the fun!! Don't you think Cassandra?"

She looked over at Cassandra and licked her lips as she put her satin covered hand over Mark's pants and began to massage his crotch. Mark was so excited he sat up a bit more straight on the pillows and put his right arm around Cristy and began running his hand over her satin covered back. You could see the lust on his face as he felt the satin blouse over her soft body. He then looked over at Cassandra and put his other arm around her shoulders and pulled her in tight to him. He then started looking her up and down with a very lustful look in his eye.

He then said to Cassandra:

"You really are beautiful, but I'm sure you know that. I can't believe I get to even put my hands on such an amazing looking woman! That blouse is so sexy, I really like the lace trimming, it's really soft and silky."

Cassandra smiled and replied:

"Awe, that's really sweet! And I'm glad you like my attire for the evening, Cristy and I picked out these matching outfits just for you, so I'm glad you are enjoying them so far."