Silky Punishment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cristy was ready to turn up the heat! She sat up and went to marks belt buckle and started undoing the belt to his slacks. She then pulled the belt fully out of the loops and threw it off the bed. Next she moved her faced down to his crotch and licked his groin through the pants all the way to his waist line where she then took the zipper in her teeth and started to pull down his fly with her sexy mouth. I had noticed a bulge in Mark's pants ever since the girls got on the bed, but I was not ready for what I was about to see. As Cristy made her way almost to the end of the zipper, she used her hands to unbutton his pants, and as soon as she got to the bottom and released the zipper from her teeth, a MASSIVE cock popped out of this geeks pants!! I heard Cassandra gasp at the sight of it, and her face was nothing short of shocked! It was like seeing a wild anaconda get released from its cage! My heart skipped a beat, I was not expecting this nerd to have a dick that dwarfed my own, this only added to the humiliation of this whole situation!

Cristy puts a gloved hand around the huge beast of a cock in front of her face and says:

"Oh my god Mark, I had no idea you had a horse's cock hiding in your trousers! Have you ever seen anything like this Cassandra?"

Cassandra still with a look of total shock on her face replied:

"Heaven's no!! That's a seriously massive penis; I have never seen anything like that before! How do you not have the happiest wife on earth?"

Mark laughed and replied:

"Haha, well I'm glad you ladies are impressed! I have always known I was well hung, but sadly most women don't give me enough of a chance to ever find out about it. I mean, it's not like I introduce myself as...Hi, I'm Mark and I have a 9.5 inch cock! Want to go out for coffee?"

Both girls giggled at his remark and Cristy said as she continued to stroke Mark's member:

"Well Mark, tonight is your lucky night, because us two ladies, we LOVE a big dick!!

As soon as the sentence left her lips, Cristy placed her tongue to the head of his cock and began licking it profusely. Mark gasped and leaned back into the pillows more relaxed as he squeezed Cassandra tight to him and feeling bolder, took his right hand and began to fondle Cassandra's breasts through her satin blouse. I thought for sure Cassandra would push him away, but she actually responded very naturally to it, as if she was enjoying being with this nasty guy. I could already see that whatever Cristy slipped her, it was working just how she'd planned. I was beginning to get more and more heated, but at the same time, this was some very hot action going on and I couldn't look away if I wanted to!

Cristy continued to lick Mark's huge cock, paying extra attention to the underside where she would start at the tip, lick down to his balls, then back up again, and then she'd take the full mushroom tip into her mouth and give it a nice suck, than repeat. You could see the ecstasy on Mark's face, I'm not sure I have ever seen a grown man look so happy. Mark was also continuing to enjoy putting his hands all over my wife as he grabbed at her tits and put her blouse covered breasts in his mouth one at a time. He was using his free hand to caress all over her satin midriff and then started to let his hand creep it's way to her skirt where it didn't take long for him to start pulling it up so that he could get a look at her red stockings and heels. His eyes widened and his smile grew as he was checking out Cassandra's sexy nylon covered legs all while he was getting an adult film quality blow job! It was amazing to see how much of his cock Cristy was able to take in her mouth, not all of it, but well more than half. I was actually very impressed.

Cristy was now bobbing on his large member, stroking and sucking him as if she wanted to make him cum soon, but I had a feeling this was not the case. More like this guy was just able to handle it. Maybe because he was so nervous? Or maybe when you have that large of a cock it just takes a lot of stimulation to get you off? I really wasn't sure about anything except that this guy was going to make the very best of this sexy experience and all I could do was hope and pray my Cassandra wasn't the one bobbing on his cock next! This was already WAY over the line!!

He finally hiked Cassandra's skirt high enough up that he was able to see the lace hem from her lingerie peeking out and having a fetish like mine, this must have been like being injected with straight lust!! His eyes grew large and he gasped in surprise.

Still staring at the lace peeking from under Cassandra's skirt, he says:

"Oh wow, I knew I could feel some lace and more silky fabric under your blouse! HOLEY SHIT, this is so hot!! You are wearing silky lingerie under these clothes!! This is just too much!"

Before Cassandra could say anything, Cristy pulled her mouth from Mark's swollen member and said:

"Well I guess the secret is out! Yes Mark, we know EXACTLY what you like and what you lust for when it comes to silky clothing, I looked through all your dirty, naughty files! Cassandra and I aren't just matching our attire on the outside, but our lingerie as well, and I can assure you, it's all 100% to your taste in clothing! Go ahead, why don't you take a peek at what Cassandra has under her silky blouse while I get you out of these pants."

Cristy then started to pull Mark's pants down his legs, and his large cock was just flopping out through the fly of his boxers. As Cristy finished pulling the pants from his ankles, Mark started to unbutton the top button of Cassandra's blouse. Again I hoped Cassandra would stop him or pull away, but no! She just smiled at him and looked down at her cleavage as he started to open her blouse inch by inch. Cristy threw his pants off the bed and then grabbed his boxers and pulled them over his cock and down his legs till she had them in her hand. She then spun them around on her finger like a cowgirl and then tossed them across the room! Mark got a kick out of that, and was almost laughing as he went back to popping another button on Cassandra's blouse. The lace of her lingerie could now be seen framing her cleavage and Mark's cock started to really twitch. Cristy took notice of his jumping member, and grabbed it with her fist and slowly stroked it from balls to tip, rubbing her fingers gently over the head when she made it to the top of his pole.

Mark went for another button on Cassandra's blouse and still stroking Mark's cock Cristy said:

"Well if Cassandra is going to let you see what's under her sexy blouse, I guess I might as well do the same!"

Cristy removed her hands from his pole and started to slowly unbutton her shiny black blouse. She was still sitting down near his knees on this right side, and the way she was sitting, facing more to Cassandra on the upper left of the bed, I could clearly make out the strip tease she was putting on as well. Each time a button popped, Mark and I both had our mouths drop a little further open. Cristy really knew how to tease a man with a fetish! Soon she had her blouse fully unbuttoned, and Mark now had all the buttons on Cassandra's blouse undone as well.

Cristy grabs Cassandra by the arm and pulls her down closer to herself, and looks to her and says:

"Alright Cassandra, let's show him together, what do you say?"

Cassandra responded with a cute little laugh:

"Hehe, Sure, let's do it!!"

Cristy and Cassandra both sitting near Marks knees, turn to him (and away from me, unfortunately) and Cristy starts taking of her heels, and looks to Cassandra and signals for her to do the same. They both pull their shoes off and drop them off the end of the bed. The ladies then smile at each other, turn to Mark and then both very swiftly yank their blouses fully open! They then both very provocatively slide them off their shoulders, one shoulder at a time, and then throw their blouses to the floor. This was not fair at all!! I wanted to see that so badly from Mark's perspective! Now they were both sitting their shirtless and facing him, and from what I could tell from behind, they were wearing matching full slips, Cassandra's being red and Cristy's of course being black...like her heart! At this time, Cristy stood up on the bed, and looked down at Cassandra and again signaled her to stand with her. Cassandra quickly stood up, smiling because I think she read Cristy's mind as they both turned away from Mark and faced me on the laptop, and now I could see how sexy they looked in those slips!! A second later, they both put their satin gloved hands around their backs and grabbed the zippers to their shiny, long, pleaded skirts. They both bent over toward me just a bit, and I see their hands start to move down and I can hear the sound of the zippers as they move downward. The look on Mark's face probably wasn't too far off from mine the night before when I watched them strip...watching a skirt part and slide off a lingerie covered ass has got to be one of the sexiest things you can witness! Another moment later and the skirts simultaneously fell to the women's ankles. Now I could see them in their full slips pure as day and holy shit did they both look amazing! They each grabbed their slips by the hem, and pulled them up over their asses to show Mark their matching satin suspender belts and silky panties just to tease him. With the music playing, you would have thought this was some kind of show at a satin fetish strip club! They then both let the slips fall back into place and turned back around to face Mark and knelt down on the bed, grabbed their skirts and tossed them to the side. Mark looked like he was close to a heart attack, and quite honestly, I think I was too!

Mark's cock was throbbing as it twitched up and down. As impossible as it seemed, I think his dick was actually bigger then it was before! Cristy being the sneaky bitch I have found her out to be, grabs Cassandra's gloved hand and moves it to Mark's cock.

Cassandra looks at Cristy with a slight shock, then looks down at Mark's dick with her own fist wrapped around it as Cristy says to her:

"Mmm, yes Cassandra, don't be shy! When will you ever get a chance to touch a cock like this one again? Maybe never! Don't worry about anything, just relax and enjoy!"

Cristy then placed one hand on Cassandra's and the other above it also around Mark's large, throbbing member, and began stroking, making sure to get Cassandra to start doing the motions as well. Cassandra went with it and now they had all four of their silky hands around his dick as they both stroked him and giggled to one another. They stroked him for several more minutes before Cristy started to add in some sucking action and suck the tip while they continued to team up on this mega, silky hand-job.

Cristy put Mark's mushroom tip in her mouth several times before she looked over to me on the laptop, made a very devilish grin, and then looked up to Cassandra who was still stroking like crazy and says to her:

"You want to put him in your mouth?"

Cassandra blushed but didn't stop stroking and then smiled and said:

"Well, that's going a bit far, I already..."

Cristy interrupts her:

"Oh don't be such a pussy girl, this is fun! Ben won't know and you deserve to get revenge! Now come on, take this big, hard, throbbing, cock in your mouth!"

Cassandra put on a very naughty smile and right when I thought she was going to do the right thing and say no, Cristy puts her hand on the back of Cassandra's head and starts guiding her to his dick. My heart was racing; this fat bastard can't get his dick sucked by my wife!

I scream at the computer screen knowing they can't hear me:

"No, no, no, no, NOOOOOOO!!!"

It was no use and I watch as Cassandra wraps her beautiful, wet lips around his massive cock! She didn't take it as far in as Cristy, but she got pretty close, and she began bobbing up and down on his manhood taking a break to lick his shaft all over before inserting his girth back into her mouth. Knowing I could do nothing to stop any of what I was witnessing, I decided I should make the best of it all and I removed my boxers and began pleasuring myself while I watched my wife pleasure another man. Although in total outrage, what else was I supposed to do at this point?

After watching Cassandra suck Mark while Cristy stroked him for several minutes, Cristy makes another suggestion.

"Mark, I bet you'd like to taste Cassandra wouldn't you? I mean, she's been doing such a good job down here sucking your big cock, it's only fair you return the favor right?

Mark quickly replied with an obnoxious grin on his face:

"Yes of course! I would love to!!"

Cassandra stopped licking on Mark's dick, sat up and Cristy said to her:

"Cassey baby, why don't you go take a seat on Mark's face? I'm sure he'll make it worth your while!"

Cassandra just smiled and blushed a little, and then started to crawl up toward Mark like a drunken kitten. She then turned around, facing me and Cristy, and lifted one leg over Mark's chest so that she was straddling him. As she started to rear her ass closer to his face, Mark put his hands on her ass and started massaging her ass cheeks through the slip and panties and you could tell he was loving it. He then pushed his face tightly into the crack of her ass and started to motorboat her backside through the layers of satin lingerie. After a moment of face fucking her through her lingerie, he pulled her red shiny slip up over her ass and then began licking her profusely through her satin panties. I could see that this was turning Cassandra on a great deal as she started to moan out in lust. Cristy continued to stroke and suck mark while he started pleasuring my wife with his mouth. It wasn't long before he pulled Cassandra's panties over to the side and shoved his fat tongue inside her dripping wet pussy. Cassandra moaned louder and started to sway her body back and forth, fucking his face while he licked her pussy with greater intensity. It was difficult to watch, but it was also very hot as I continued stroking myself.

After more than five minutes of this, Cristy pulls off of Mark's dick and says:

"Cassandra, my tongue is getting a little tired, why don't you lean forward and help a girl out down here?"

Cassandra giggled out load and then bent forward putting her and Mark into a sixty-nine position. Cristy still had Mark's throbbing dick in her hands and she pushed it up toward Cassandra's mouth as she lowered herself down into it. Cassandra started to suck Mark's cock with fury, treating it much like she had the strap on the night before, licking and sucking on his large member the way only a porn star does. All the while, Mark is licking and slurping on Cassandra's pussy like his life depended on it and judging from the way Cassandra started to respond, it was working! Cassandra continue sucking his cock while Cristy stroked and licked Mark's balls, and Cassandra started to buck and moan more as she was coming to her first climax of the night.

Cassandra pulls her mouth off Marks mushroom tip and screams out:

"Oh fuck, don't stop I'm going to cum! I'm cumming Mark! FUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!!"

I could see Cassandra thrust her pussy against Mark's face as he licked her pussy from top to bottom; meanwhile she had once again put Mark's dick back into her mouth and stroked him more franticly while Cristy was running her tongue along the base of his shaft. With a dick the size of his, it really took two women to cover all the ground.

Cassandra pulled her ass and pussy away from Mark's face, turned to look at him and said:

"Mmm, very well done Marky, you made me cum hard! For that you get a sexy reward!"

Cassandra turned fully around to face him and then straddled him once again. She now had her satin covered ass pressed firmly against Mark's manhood as she started to slowly move up and down massaging his cock with her lingerie covered ass crack.

Cristy still massaging his balls, Mark moaned out in pleasure and Cristy said:

"I see someone really likes what you're doing there Cassandra, using your sexy lingerie to tease this massive prick! I think I have an idea that Mark is really going to like!"

Cristy pulls the red slip over Cassandra's ass, exposing her sexy red panties and garter belt. Cassandra presses her panty covered vagina hard against Mark's cock and I could see her pussy lips spread open over his cock through the thin, satin material. Once Cassandra moved forward again, Cristy grabbed the corner of the fullback panties and pulled them away from Cassandra's ass while she used her other hand to guide Mark's cock under the thin satin. Cristy then let the panties go with a snap, and Mark's cock now looked like an anaconda slithering its way up Cassandra's backside under the panties as it was trapped between Cassandra's ass and silky underwear.

Mark started to slowly thrust his cock, pulling the panties very tight against Cassandra's pussy, and she let out a lustful moan and said:

"Oooh yeah Mark, fuck my panties! Fuck my panties good!"

Mark continued to rub his swollen python between her ass and the tightly pulled panties until Cristy pulled his cock from under the panties and said:

"I think I need to give this monster some lubrication before we send it to it's most desired location!"

Cristy went down on Mark's cock and sucked it hard and fast, pulling it out, licking it from balls to tip and then putting it back into her mouth again so she could continue bouncing her face on it. After a few moments of this, Cristy slowly pulled the tip of Mark's cock from her mouth and left a large string of spit on the tip, using her tongue to swirl the saliva all around the head of his large dick. Cristy then did the thing I feared more than anything that had already taken place tonight! Cristy pulled Cassandra's panties far to the side and guided Mark's wet, inflated dick to Cassandra's entrance.

Just before Mark's cock met Cassandra's wet hole, Cristy looked back at me on the computer and gave me a very evil smile knowing I was watching and then said:

"Well Mark, I think you'd probably really like to enjoy some hot pussy by now! Would you like to fuck Cassandra's soaking wet cunt?"

Cassandra looked back at Cristy in surprise and there was a bit of worry on her face. I'm not sure if that was because she was about to go well past too far, or if she was simply afraid of the uncomfort Mark's massive dick might cause her. Regardless, I don't think she was going to have a choice as now Cristy had Mark's cock firmly pressed to Cassandra's pussy and was guiding it past her wet lips. Cassandra gasped as Mark started to enter her very slowly.

Mark gave a short thrust and Cassandra cried out:

"OH MY GOD MARK!!! YOU ARE SO BIG! You are filling me up! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!"

Cristy wrapped her arms around Cassandra and held her tightly as she reached around and grabbed Cassandra by the tits, massaging them through the satin and lace to add to Cassandra's stimulation. This must have helped Cassandra relax as she continued to lower herself onto Mark's cock, now taking the full length inside her. She began sliding up and down on his large pole, moaning loader and with more lust each time. Cristy was rubbing her satin gloved hands all over Cassandra's chest and midriff, and I could hear that sweet sound of the satin rubbing together as I watched my wife be taken by this grotesque man. As I sat there watching, stroking myself I lost count of how many times Cassandra came. Cassandra slid up and down on Mark's cock for another good ten minutes before she finally pulled herself off the leviathan and I watched as her cum dripped out of her and onto his swollen member as it popped out free of her tight hole.

Mark a bit out of breath says to her: