Silky Punishment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow Cassandra, you felt amazing! You are so tight and you look so incredible while you ride me, I will never forget that sight!"

Cristy grabbed Cassandra and gave her a long passionate kiss, then pulled away, looked at Mark, and said:

"Damn right you won't!! Now I hope you still have some energy left for me, I want to get some of that delicious, giant cock of yours too!"

Before Mark could even attempt a response, Cristy threw her leg around and over Mark, straddling him into reveres cow-girl, facing me on the laptop. She grabbed her black full slip by the lacey hem and lifted it up so she could press her panty covered crotch up against the top side of his penis. She started moving her pelvis up and down, using her pussy incased in the satin panties to stroke his cock. After a couple minutes of this, she pulled the front of the panties away from her crotch and guided his large member in-between her shaved pussy and the panties as she continued to slide up and down with his cock sandwiched between her and the panties. The panties could barely cover half of his large member as he pushed himself against the thin satin and it pulled the panties very tight between Cristy's pussy lips. Cristy took it up a notch by using her satin covered fingers to grab the bottom of her slip and use it to stroke his cock through her shiny panties; I can only imagine how good that must have felt with all the layers of satin fabric rubbing over his bare cock. I couldn't see Mark's reaction, Cristy was blocking the view, but I am sure he was very turned on, hell I almost came just watching her do this to him. It was sexy as all hell!

Cristy then looked at Cassandra who was knelt next to her looking quite spent, and said:

"Cassandra baby, could you be so kind as to wet this cock for me before I slide it inside my pussy?"

Cassandra smiled at Cristy and said:

"Alright darling, I would love to lick on that pleasure monster some more!"

Cassandra then bent over, and pulled the large cock from under the panties and quickly placed the tip in her mouth. She then began sucking on it with great force and speed. She took her right hand and began stroking him while she sucked and started twisting her hand around his shaft as she stroked.

It didn't take long before Mark starting to buck, and Cassandra looked up to Cristy and said:

"I think this big boys ready for you babe!"

Cassandra then pulled Cristy's shiny black panties over and guided Mark's missile to Cristy's very wet lips. As Cristy lowered herself down on Mark's cock, his head spread her lips wide and he began to fill her pussy with his manhood. Cristy let out a large gasp as he filled her pussy up and she continued down until his dick was fully engulfed within her wet cunt. Once her lips met his balls, Cassandra let go of the satin panties so that they would rub against the left side of Mark's cock as he began to fuck Cristy. Cristy then started to lift herself up and down over Mark's shaft and Mark started thrusting hard into her cunt.

Within minutes Cristy started to scream as she came:

"Oh fuck Mark, FUCK!!! No man has ever made me cum this quickly! You have an amazing dick; I've never been filled like this before! Don't stop; just keep fucking my pussy Mark!"

Mark started to thrust harder and faster, he was now pounding her pussy and Cristy's moans turned to screams of pleasure as he fucked the living shit out of her pussy! She came again and I could see her sticky cum all over his shaft as he drove it in and out of her faster and faster. Cassandra was playing with Cristy's tits through her black full slip and occasionally took one hand to massage the very base of Mark's cock while he fucked Cristy. This started to send Mark over the top and it sounded like he was getting close to climax.

As Cristy leaned back, holding herself up with her hands on Mark's large belly, she says:

"You sound about ready to cum Marky boy? Have we finally teased and fucked you to climax?"

Mark having a hard time speaking gets out:

"Y,y,yesss!! I'm going to cum soon! You are going to make me c,c,cum!!"

Cristy quickly lifted herself off of Mark's throbbing pole and got onto to opposite side of him as Cassandra. They now both had their lingerie covered ass's right up on each side of Mark's face as they met lips around Mark's cock. They locked their mouths around each side if his twitching cock and slid their lips and tongues up and down his dick with great urgency, taking turns at sucking his knob when each got to it. On the other end, Mark was rubbing his hands all over their lingerie covered asses, snapping their suspender straps and rubbing his fat fingers over their satin covered pussies. As they sped up pace on his cock, so did I! I was getting very close to orgasm as I watched my wife and her slutty friend double sixty-nine this fat bastard in their red and black satin lingerie. It didn't take long and he was bucking and thrusting and losing control, all the while the two gorgeous women stroked and sucked his dick like total sluts in need of his cum.

Finally Mark began to climax past the point of no return and screamed out:

"OOOooooh fuck!! I'M CUMMING!!!!"

As Mark screamed, the girls removed their mouths from his cock, gapping them open just above his one eyed monster as they stroked his member profusely! The first shot of cum went straight into Cassandra's mouth, and the second shot onto her face, coating her nose in lips with his hot, sticky mess. Cristy pulled his squirting cock toward her own face and also took a huge facial, all over her forehead and down the side of her face. Another long stream followed that splattered against her tongue as she held it out for him to target, and with that he was spent. At this time, I also let lose my own load and shot cum into a towel I had covered myself with so I wouldn't get my mess all over the hotel floor again. It was about as bitter-sweet as a jerk can get. The hottest thing I have ever seen in my life, better than any fantasy I have ever had! ...but it came at the cost of serious jealousy as I had just watched my wife become a total slut for this fat piece of shit!

Both girls now giggling at the huge load of cum they got from this man, began licking and sucking all the leftovers from the tip of his dick. Once they had thoroughly licked his cock clean, they began kissing and licking the cum from each other's faces. Mark's cum must have tasted like ice cream the way these two were going after it, I had never seen women respond this way to licking up cum in my life, not even in the movies. Not long after, both women curled up on each side of Mark and they all three laid together in sexual bliss.

After they relaxed in bed for 15 minutes or so, Cassandra got up and stepped off the bed and silently walked toward the bathroom. The look on her face looked to be that of great guilt, and I think it was safe to say I knew why. Cristy got the hint, and told Mark it was time to go. Mark quickly got dressed and thanked Cristy for everything that just happened. Cristy assured him that although she greatly enjoyed the night, this was a onetime thing as she rushed him out of the room and escorted him out. A few moments passed, and Cassandra walked back into the room, still wearing the red full slip and her makeup was running like she'd been crying a little. She then pulled up the computer chair and sat right in front of me at the laptop. Whatever Cristy gave her must have started to wear off as I could see a lot of guilt and fear on her face, although I was very upset with her and Cristy, I hated to see her like this. Cristy soon re-entered the room and asked Cassandra what was wrong.

Cassandra responded:

"That isn't how that was supposed to go! I was supposed to assist you in teasing that guy, and instead we fucked the hell out of him, and on camera not less...I feel like a total whore! I cheated on Ben! What the fuck have I done?"

Cristy moved behind Cassandra and wrapped her arms around her and said:

"You got revenge on your perverted husband!! ...and you got to have some serious pleasure doing it! Don't make it into a huge thing, you and Ben will work passed this. Who knows, maybe it will even totally rekindle your marriage? You need to think outside the box and make the best of this!"

Cassandra responded with:

"No, Ben can never know about this! This wasn't supposed to happen, I just had too much to drink and I lost control of myself! Ben would never forgive..."

Cristy cut Cassandra off saying:

"Yes he will, he has to! You two belong together, Ben just needed a slap in the face to get him to stop holding back his desires and realize what an amazing and lustful wife he really has!"

Cassandra replied:

"I hope you are right, but I still don't know how I could ever tell him about this...it'd kill him!"

Cristy bent down and whispered in Cassandra's ear:

"Well my darling, you aren't going to have to worry about how to tell Ben, because he already knows."

Cassandra got a very confused and worried look on her face, and turn to look at Cristy and said:

"Uhh, what do you mean Ben already knows?"

Cristy looked straight at the computer screen and reached forward to take the mouse. She must have un-muted the laptop and then maximized the Skype window, cause next thing I know Cassandra gasps and says:

"Oh my god!! Ben! When did you? ...how are you...?"

Before I can respond Cristy tells her:

"Ben's been watching the whole time, haven't you Ben?"

I responded:

"Yes...yes I have!

Cassandra got tears in her eyes and tried to explain:

"Oh my god Ben, I'm so sorry! I lost control, I didn't mean for this to..."

I stopped her and said:

"Honey, stop! Just stop!! I saw everything, I know what happened. I am going to need a little time to think about this before I say much more. I come home tomorrow, so tomorrow night we can all talk and figure this whole mess out, all THREE of us! Yes Cristy, I want you there as well because let's be honest, Cassandra may be responsible for going through with what you put in front of her, but YOU very much did put it all in front of her, and I want words about that. You are equally responsible for what just happened if not more so!"

Cristy responded:

"Well Ben, I guess I can't deny that much. If you want me here when you come home, I'll be here."

I said back:

"Alright, well I need to get some rest and sleep on this whole thing, so I'm going to say goodnight now."

Cassandra spoke up:

"Ben, I can't say enough how sorry I am for going too far. I truly love you and I want to work this all out, I'll do whatever it takes!"

I said back:

"I love you too Cassandra, we will figure this out tomorrow."

I was about to click on the sign off button when Cristy added:

"Oh and Ben, before you go...

Did you cum hard watching us fuck like animals while dressed in these pretty, satin clothes you like so much?"

I paused for a moment, still angry but trying to keep my cool, then responded with:

"Yes...yes I did!"

I then signed off. I had a lot to think about that night and I needed to get up in the morning to check out of the hotel, and hadn't even packed yet. It was going to be another long day.

...to be continued.