Silky Punishment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, sexy opportunities like this don't come around but once in a lifetime, so Cristy, why don't you stand up and help Cassandra out of some of that lingerie?"

Cristy quickly replied:

"Sure Ben, it would be my pleasure!"

Cristy stood up and snaked behind Cassandra, quickly wrapping her hands around her and rubbing them from her tits down to her hips while she started to kiss her neck. Looking at me over Cassandra's shoulder she asked:

"So Ben, what should I take off first? This cute little slip?"

...as she hooked her thumb into the waistband of Cassandra's half-slip and stretched it down, teasing me with a nice big view of some of the full slip hiding beneath. She then released the waistband with a snap, then said:

"...Or maybe we should start with this sexy, silky camisole?"

...as she grabbed the hem of the camisole and slowly pulled it up, exposing Cassandra's satin covered abdomen. She let the camisole fall back into place and I began to stroke my cock as I watched. Cristy moved her hands to the spaghetti straps of the camisole and said:

"Mmm, yes, I see you'd really like to see what's under this sexy top!"

She pushed the straps off Cassandra's shoulders and the camisole fell, slightly getting caught on her large breasts. Cristy wrapped her hands around Cassandra's firm tits and forcefully pulled the camisole off them and it fell to her waist. I could now clearly see the top portion of Cassandra's extravagant, red, satin, full slip. There was at least 2 inches of pretty lace framing the top and it was cut and shaped in a very elegant way, it was absolutely beautiful and no doubt very expensive!

Cristy started slowly rubbing her hands all over Cassandra, enjoying the silkiness of the gorgeous slip and then assisted in pulling the camisole off her hips and down to her ankles. Then Cristy said:

"Oh yes, this slip is so lovely, I bet that gets you very excited! I bet you'd be even more excited if I pulled off this half-slip and showed you the rest. Would you like that Ben?"

I nodded yes and continued to stroke myself as I watched Cristy work her hands down to the waistline of the half-slip. She slipped her index fingers around each side and slowly knelt down, dragging the half-slip down with her, peeking and smiling at me over top of the half-slip as it lowered until it was past Cassandra's knees. Cristy let the half-slip go and it fell to Cassandra's ankles. Cristy took Cassandra's hand and helped Cassandra step out of the slip and cami set that now lay on the floor and now Cassandra stood in front me displaying the most amazing, sexy and elegant slip I had ever lied my eyes on.

Cristy looking very pleased with herself and my reaction to how sexy this all was, asked:

"So Ben, should I strip your wife any further? ...or do you wish to have some fun first?"

With a quick response I said:

"Oh we are going to have some fun alright! Both of you come kneel before me and suck my dick!"

The girls giggled, no doubt getting a kick out of my demand, but then quickly did as I asked. Cassandra on the right and Cristy on the left, the two women got on their hands and knees and crawled to me. Once they reached my legs, without using any hands, they both wrapped their mouths around my cock from each side, tonguing as if they were attempting to French kiss one another while my penis acted as a pole between them. They worked up to the tip of my dick in this manner and then once at the head, they both flattened their tongues and licked the tip from each side till they met together. They kissed each other passionately, then separated and began to work their way down my cock in the same manner. After about 6 laps of this sexy licking extravaganza, Cristy wrapped her gloved hand around the base of my shaft firmly, and Cassandra took my cock in her mouth and started to give me a fast and sloppy suck. She sucked me like this for a good while, and then she pulled off, wrapped her hand around my shaft and it was Cristy's turn to suck, and suck she did! Cristy went to town on me, sucking me like something only out of the most hardcore porno. Cristy then pulled off, leaving a thick coating of saliva on my dick and before I could even catch my breath, Cassandra places me back into her mouth and starts sucking me even more out of control then Cristy just had. It was if they were having some sort of dick sucking contest between them, and my cock was benefiting from it all! No complaints here!

After several minutes of the best dick sucking I have ever experienced, I gave my next order.

"Alright ladies, that was incredible and I am very pleased but I'm not ready to cum quite yet. Both of you stand up, I need to fill your pussies up again and I know just how I want to do that."

As the two girls stood, I stood as well and then snaked behind Cassandra, put my hands on her silky hips and pushed her toward the couch until her knees were pressed up against it. She fell forward catching herself on the back of the couch and she looked over her shoulder at me with a curious smile. I then grabbed Cristy by the arm and maneuvered her behind Cassandra, and pushed her to bend over top of Cassandra. Cristy placed each knee onto the sofa and straddled Cassandra, the sight of those two lingerie covered asses on top of one another, ready to be fucked, was stupid hot!

I did not procrastinate! I grabbed the crotch of Cristy's silky teddy and I moved it to the side as I spit into my other hand and then used it to caress and lubricate Cristy's ass hole. Cristy turned and looked at me with a shocked and almost scared look on her face but before she could speak I said:

"Now, now, I was told you would do ANYTHING I asked! I have never put it in a woman's ass before, and Cristy my dear, you have this coming!"

I then I placed the tip of my cock at her tight hole, and she looked over her should with that devil's grin, and I slowly squeezed my full cock inside her hot, naughty hole. I gave Cristy a good pounding right from the start, letting my balls slam up against her as I quickly pulled my enlarged cock in and out. As I continued to fuck Cristy's tight ass, I moved my hands down to Cassandra who was wiggling that sexy, lingerie covered ass around below. I bunched up her pretty, red slip till it was up around her waist. Next I started massaging her pussy through the satin panties while picking up the speed of my thrusts into Cristy's asshole. After enjoying my first anal experience on Cristy for a good bit, I pulled out and then slightly lowered myself so I could cram my cock into Cristy's hot, wet, cunt! I then fucked Cristy's pussy for a good full ten minutes while I continued to let my hands wonder back and forth between the two goddesses, thoroughly enjoying the silkiness of their lingerie.

I pulled Cassandra's panties to the side and said:

"Ok baby, your turn!"

I then pulled my cock from Cristy's dripping pussy, and lowered myself to set target into Cassandra's now exposed pussy. I entered her slowly; much gentler then I had with Cristy and then slowly worked up to a good fucking speed. Cassandra started to moan in pleasure as I continued to thrust deep inside her, again and again. I took two fingers and shoved them as deep as I could into Cristy's pussy and fingered fucked her to make sure she stayed wet and open for me. Cassandra sounded like she was getting close to another climax, but I wanted to make her wait a little longer, so I pulled out, then quickly adjusted myself up to Cristy and inserted my dick back into Cristy's cunt. This must have really turned Cristy on as she let out a huge lustful moan and that just enticed me to fuck her harder!

As I pounded Cristy's pussy as hard as I physically could, Cristy started to scream and moan and I could tell she was about to burst! So I pulled my cock out and replaced it with three fingers and went back to finger fucking her, this made her scream out again as she started bucking against my hand as it penetrated her. I quickly lowered my dick back down to Cassandra's still very wet hole and crammed it hard back into her pussy and began thrusting fast and hard. She was so wet my cock was just sliding in and out with no resistance. I slammed my dick in and out of Cassandra as fast as I could and in no time she was again close to climax and Cristy was also still very close as I continued to finger bang her. I wanted to switch up again though, so I pulled out of Cassandra, and then placed three fingers inside of her and started giving her a good finger fuck, then again positioned back up to Cristy and effortlessly slid my cock fully inside her and after only about five quick thrusts, Cristy screamed out:

"OH FUCK!! FUCK BEN, I'M CUMMING!! "

As soon as the screams left her mouth, I felt her hot pussy juice cover my throbbing member as I continued to fuck her. I gave Cristy a few more good thrusts, when Cassandra says:

"Oh Ben, I'm ready to cum too, please make me cum!"

I quickly pulled out of Cristy, and cum dripped from her pussy like an erupting volcano. I placed my dick back down to Cassandra, replacing my fingers with the tip of my cock and firmly pushed the head passed her wet lips and began the motions that I knew was going to make her boil over. Much like Cristy, it didn't take long! Just a handful of hard thrusts and Cassandra was screaming and shaking. I could feel her pussy spasm as I pulled my cock all the way out and then back in again. Cassandra began to scream out:

"Oh yes! YES BEN! FUCK ME!! MAKE ME CUM!!"

I sped up my pace as fast as I possibly could without losing my balance, and within just seconds I again felt the hot sensation of cum engulfing my prick as it squished in and out of her dripping wet cunt. I pulled out slowly and both girls were now just laying one on top of the other, moaning in pleasure. I have to admit, I felt pretty good about myself seeing these two gorgeous women pleased and laying there in ecstasy. It was a nice feeling of sexual accomplishment.

At this point, I knew the girls were getting spent, and I was finally getting tired as well, I wasn't as young as I used to be after all. I stood there, stroking myself as I watched Cristy lay on top of Cassandra, caressing her body while she rubbed her satin and lace covered tits across Cassandra's back, cum still dripping from both their pussies. It was a sight I will never forget!

Feeling myself getting close to orgasm as I watched and stroked, I made my final demand for the evening:

"Girls, I'm ready! Come here and kneel so that I may shower you in my hot, sticky cum!"

Cristy stepped off of Cassandra and helped Cassandra off the couch before they both got down on their knees and crawled to me. Once before me, they pressed themselves together so they could rub their tits against each others as they fondled themselves and looked up at me while licking their lips. I quickened the pace and I was really cranking on my cock in excitement. As I got closer and closer, I began to moan and the girls could see I was about to give them what they wanted. They both opened their mouths simultaneously as they squeezed their tits and that was enough to send me over the top. I shot strand after strand of cum! The first onto Cassandra's face, much of it going straight into her mouth. Then I pointed to Cristy and shot a huge load onto her tongue and down her throat. The next smaller stands landed on their tits and shoulders and they began to make out, swirling my cum back and forth between their tongues. Holey shit was it hot; I had never cum so hard before! They then both leaned toward my cock and Cassandra sucked the tip while Cristy licked my shaft, then they switched. They went back and forth on my cock, licking and sucking up all the love juice from the night before I reached down, took each of them by the hand. I helped them both to a stand and then said:

"Well ladies, apology accepted!! Let's go finish that bottle of wine shall we?"

The End.

12