Silky Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I said:

"Yes, Cristy does look sexy as well, but..."

Cassandra cuts me off:

"See, I knew it! You just love looking at any attractive woman, just as long as they wear silk and satin! I bet you are wondering what Cristy is wearing under that blouse and skirt right now aren't you?"

I started to reply:

"Well...I..."

Cassandra cut me off again:

"Yeah, I know you are! Well fine, I think you SHOULD see what Cristy is wearing under those clothes, at least I know you're looking at her and it's not you keeping more secrets! Cristy, would you mind showing my husband what you are wearing under that sexy little outfit of yours? ...if anything?"

Cristy smiled, turned to the camera, looked right at me and said:

"Sure babe, but not for Ben, for you! I want you to see what pretty things I'm wearing just for you tonight!!"

With that, Cristy moves a little closer to the camera to make sure I get a good eye full and then starts to unbutton her blouse from the top. She got about three buttons down and I could see black lace peaking out at her cleavage. Cristy's breasts are very large, so whatever she had on was being stretched tightly to hold them together. She continues down, slowly popping one button after another until her blouse was gaping open and I could see that she had on some sort of very sexy, black, satin lingerie. It was either a full slip or a teddy, but I couldn't tell with the skirt on. She then pulled her blouse fully off and threw it off screen. Now standing there with this sexy lingerie up top along with the satin skirt that was still hiding exactly what Cristy had on, she signaled for Cassandra to come to her. Cassandra stepped to her and began rubbing her hands over her upper body and breasts.

Cassandra then said:

"Oh Cristy, you look stunning in that lingerie!" Mmm, feels so good to rub my hands all over you in this, it's so silky! Would you like me to help you out of that skirt?"

Cristy replied:

"Yes, I was just about you to ask if you could get that zipper for me."

Cristy turned around; pointing her ass at the laptop camera, and Cassandra begins to unzip the black skirt! After a few inches of the skirt parting ways, I could make out the frilly lace around the bikini cut of what I then knew was a black, vintage, satin teddy! She unzipped the skirt the rest of the way and then grabbed the skirt near the hips and began tugging it, each tug bringing it more and more off Cristy's ass until it finally gave way and fell to the floor. Cristy stepped out of the black satin ring on the floor, and then used one of her shiny, black, heels to pick it up and fling it to the side. Cristy now stood there in just the satin teddy, stockings and high heels and she looked fucking amazing!!

Being completely vulnerable, and having nothing to cover myself, there was no way for me to hide that I was now fully erect and my cock was twitching at the site of these two gorgeous women in their lingerie, it was just too much!

Cassandra says:

"Yeah, that's just what I expected, look how excited you are! I don't think I've ever seen your prick that big before...it's just too bad it's not here for me, maybe... just maybe, I'd let you rub it on Cristy's ass? Or maybe you'd like to rub it on her breasts while she squeezes here lingerie covered tits around your dick? ...then maybe I'd take you in my mouth and give you a nice suck after you fondled my friend through her lingerie? Would you like any of those things?

I replied:

"Yeah, I believe I just might enjoy all of those things."

Cassandra, laughs, smiles at Cristy and responds:

"Finally, an honest answer from my husband!"

Cristy walks off camera, and Cassandra gets up close to the laptop camera, making sure to give me a nice tease as she continues to rub her hands over her body in that slip.

Cassandra is right up close now when she tells me:

"Well Ben, you have taken this all pretty well so far and to be totally honest with you, I'm very turned on watching you get hard as we've been teasing you. It's just too bad you aren't here so that we could play with that sexy, prick of yours. ...but being how you're not, I can't let all this effort goes to waste; I really need to get fucked tonight! You understand right?"

I try to respond:

"Uuuh, I'm not totally sure I..."

Cristy pusher herself into frame and says:

"Sorry Ben, you are going to have to just play all by yourself, but I'm going to fuck this pretty little wife of yours! ...right here on your living room floor!! The good news is, you get to watch!"

Cassandra tilts the camera down just a bit so that it's now aiming more at the floor of the living room. They both start to walk back to where they had done all their stripping and teasing and that's when I noticed that Cristy now had on a huge, black, rubber strap-on, dildo over her teddy! She really was going to fuck my wife in front of me!! I had so many mixed emotions, anger, jealousy, lust...I didn't know how to feel as I watch them, now fully in frame, helpless as my wife got on her knees in front of Cristy.

Cristy looks over to me with an evil grin and while looking at the camera tells Cassandra:

"I forgot to bring any lubrication, would you mind giving my cock a nice suck before we start?"

Cassandra replied:

"I would love to!!"

With no hesitation, Cassandra takes the dildo in her mouth and begins sucking it. She flicks her tongue wildly across the tip, teasing it like it was a real cock. She even started to stroke it with her left hand as she continue to suck harder and faster while she used her other hand to fondle her tits through her slip.

Cristy getting turned on says:

"Yeah babe, suck me!! Suck me like the cock you've been needing!! Suck it like you want it to cum in your mouth!! Yeah, that's it; now lick my shaft all over! Show me how much you want me to fuck you!"

Cassandra sucked that dildo like something I had only seen in adult films, I had no idea she could suck a dick with so much lust. She would even pull off from time to time and stroke the dildo with great speed like she was trying to get it to cum on her face; I had never seen this side of my wife. To top it all off, she is doing this while wearing this gorgeous slip, and I can make out that she's got on a garter belt and bra and panty set under that! It was so hard to believe that I was sitting in this chair watching what I was. No porn I had ever seen online came close to comparing to how sexy this was!

Cristy then grabbed Cassandra by the hair and said:

"Good girl, you really got me ready to fuck you now! Why don't you be a good little slut for me and get on your hands and knees and let me slide this big, fat, cock in your pussy!

Cassandra turned around and started to get in position when she replied:

"Oh fuck yes Cristy, I want you to fuck me like a whore!! Oh wait...before you slide that big dick inside me, I almost forgot about Ben! Ben dear, you've been a very good boy all things considered, would you like to touch yourself now?"

I quickly replied:

"Yes, yes I would...if that's ok with you?" (What else was I really going to say at that point?)

Cassandra responded with:

"Yes, that's alright with me if it's alright with Cristy?"

Cristy then said:

"Yes, I suppose he deserves to get SOME pleasure after all we've put him through tonight. But remember Ben, you can't cum till Cassandra says you can! If you do, I'll turn the camera off and you aren't going to see what else she's wearing under that slip! ...yeah, I know you've probably noticed the extra set of straps and I'm pretty sure you saw some panties earlier, didn't you? "

I smiled and said:

"Yes, I very well may have noticed some silky panties."

Cassandra then said:

"Ha, yeah that's my silky fetish husband, sneaking peeks of woman's underwear every chance he gets! Well Cristy, speaking of panties, why don't you pull mine aside and slide that big, black, prick inside my wet hole?"

Cristy once again put on her devilish grin and said:

"You don't have to ask me twice babe! I'm ready to fuck your pussy and I WILL make you cum!"

Cassandra was now fully bent over and Cristy smacked her ass before she pulled the slip up over her butt to fully reveal the white satin, fullback, bikini panties that were perfectly framed with a matching satin garter belt with lace trim. Cristy then got down on her knees behind Cassandra and pointed the tip of that huge, rubber cock at her wet entrance. She slowly pushed the dildo into Cassandra's pussy and Cassandra let out a loud moan of pleasure.

Cristy said:

"Does that feel good baby?" Does it feel better than that pathetic dick your husband's been giving you the last three years?"

Cassandra responded:

"Oh fuck it feels so good!! It's so big and hard! I have never felt anything like this! Don't stop, keep thrusting it in me!" Fuck me Cristy!!

Cristy started to pick up pace and was now really pounding the shit out of Cassandra's pussy, it almost looked painful! Cristy was rubbing her hands all over Cassandra's satin covered body while she pounded away at her. By now I had a firm grip on my cock and was stroking it as I watched my wife get plowed by her lingerie wearing friend on my living room floor. Still having mixed feelings, I felt the only thing I could do was make the best of this situation, and that meant getting off along with them. I had to be careful not to overdo it though, the last thing I wanted to was cum too quickly and give them more reason to make fun and torment me. ...not to mention, I really did want to finish watching this hot action and not be left wondering.

After several minutes of watching Cristy fuck my wife from behind, and stroking myself, Cassandra starts to climax.

Cassandra screamed out:

"Oh my god Cristy!! ...I'm going to cum!! I'M CUMMING!! FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!"

Cristy says to her:

"Yeah baby, cum all over my big cock!! Cum like you wish your husband made you cum!!"

Cassandra then let out a huge cry of pleasure and barely caught herself as she almost hit the floor. With her ass in the air, I could see the cum all over the black, rubber cock as Cristy slowly started to pull it out of Cassandra's gaping wet pussy. Cristy watched my response with a smile as she made sure I could see all the cum dripping off the strap on cock as she removed it. Cassandra being truly taken over by the lust of the orgasm she just had, sat back up, turned to Cristy who is now to her feet, and takes the dildo back into her mouth and sucks it profusely.

Cristy smiles looking down at Cassandra and says:

"Yeah, Cassey baby! Lick all that cum off my dick! Show me how good you taste!"

Cassandra continued to lick and suck the fake cock for a couple full minutes before releasing it and standing to her feet. She then straightened the slip and used her hands to check her hair to make sure she wasn't too much the mess.

Cassandra then looked to the camera and tells me:

"Well baby, I hope you enjoyed that...no doubt not as much as I did! I sure hope you can learn how to make me cum like that though, because now that I have felt that, I think I'm going to need that in my life from now on. Well, it's a bit hot in here now, so I think I'm going to remove this lovely slip...if that's ok with you Cristy?

Cristy looked to me and said:

"Yeah, I guess that will be alright now...being how I already got to fuck you in it. It sure felt nice putting my hands on you and watching your tits bounce through that beautiful satin though, you'll have to wear it for me again sometime. Well, go ahead, let's see that pretty lingerie set you have on under it? ...I know your perverted husband has been dyeing to see! Haven't you Ben?"

A little annoyed, but still very turned on and slowly stroking myself I replied:

"Yes, I would like to see."

Cassandra pushed the thin straps of the slip off her shoulders, and with a "swish", the slip slid off her body and onto the floor! She now stood, looking straight at me with a very satisfying grin on her face, wearing a very pretty, white, satin, bra with lace frills around the bust line and the matching garter and panties, all in white satin. She looked liked heaven!

Cristy pulls out one of the chairs from the kitchen, places it in the middle of the room and then says:

"Alright my sexy, lingerie, whore...let's get in one more fuck while you're horny husband is still watching, what do you say?"

Cassandra quickly responds:

"Ah yes, I think that's a great idea, but you had better make me cum like that again! Oh and Ben, here's how this is going to work, I want you to stroke that dick of yours, stroke it good! BUT, do NOT cum until Cristy gets me off again and pulls out. As soon as she pulls that dick out of me, that's when you have permission to jerk out that big load you've been working on, understood?"

I quickly responded:

"Yes, I understand!"

Cassandra then walks over to Cristy who is seated on the chair that's facing me, still sporting that sexy, black teddy, stockings and wearing that obnoxiously large, rubber strap-on. Cassandra positions herself in front of Cristy, and then lowers herself toward the dildo that's pointed up at her love hole. Cristy takes one of her hands around to the front of Cassandra's crotch and starts stroking her pussy through the silky panties.

Cristy then says:

"Mmm, Cassandra! You are very wet again; you must really want me to fuck you?"

She continued to tease Cassandra's pussy with her fingers through the satin material, and then pulled the panties to the side and started to press the tip of the rubber cock to her pussy, rubbing it back and forth over her pussy lips and clit.

Cassandra then said:

"Yes Cristy, I want you inside me again! Please thrust that cock in me until I cum again!"

Cristy didn't hesitate for a moment; with a thrust she pushed the large dildo past the satin panties until it was fully encased by Cassandra's pussy! She then started to move her hips up and down and begin fucking Cassandra and Cassandra began to let out great moans of pleasure and I could start to see her wetness on the base of the strap-on. Watching this hot action was too good, I had to start stroking myself more firmly, this was just too sexy to not take the little pleasure I could from it. At one point, Cristy slowed down to a stop, and Cassandra began lifting herself and squatting onto the cock so that she could continue being screwed. Cassandra then used her hand to start rubbing her clit wildly while she continued to ride the huge cock.

Cristy told Cassandra:

"Yeah, ride my dick Cassey baby! Show me how you like to be fucked!"

Cassandra moaned out:

"Oh fuck Cristy, you feel so good inside me! This feels amazing!"

Cristy then started to once again thrust the cock into Cassandra's wet hole until she was ramming her quite hard. I was doing my best to stroke myself at the same pace as the fucking on my computer screen, pretending (and wishing) I was the one with my dick inside Cassandra. Cristy picked up speed, and so did I, and now we were all going at it very quickly!

Cassandra began to buck and scream:

"I'm going to cum again! Don't stop!! Make me cum Cristy!!"

I stroked my cock as fast as I could; I was starting to feel myself getting close to climax as well.

Cassandra screamed out again:

"FUCK!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!!! YESSSSS!!!!"

And with that, I could see Cassandra's hot, sticky love mess slide down the black, rubber cock. Cassandra looked up at me on the screen, seeing that I was stroking myself like mad and smiled, knowing that I had followed directions and had not yet shot my load.

Cassandra then slowly slid her soaking wet pussy up off the dildo as she stood and then said:

"Well done my little hubby, you managed to hold out this long, very good indeed. Now you can let it all out. Cum for me Ben, let me see you shoot that big load!!"

I needed no more motivation then that, and I stood up, continuing to stroke my hard cock as fast as I could until I could feel myself reaching the point of no return! On the screen, Cristy and Cassandra were both standing, holding each other tightly as they rubbed their lingerie covered tits together. The way their satin covered breasts flopped over one another, and then again in reverse, holy shit was it sexy! It was like watching nipples wrestle through satin! I stroked harder and harder and then let out a large gasp as I shot out the biggest load I've ever seen come from my member! Stream after stream of sticky cum shot out and all over the hotel room floor. Never had rubbing one out felt this good before, I felt like I had actually been fucking this whole time...and I sure wish I had been.

Both girls were watching me and looking very excited at the sight of me cumming for them, Cassandra says:

"Mmmm Ben, that's yummy! It's so nice to see you this excited for a change. I have never seen you cum like that before! I hope this is a trend that will continue once you are back home and not separated by this annoying computer screen. Well, I guess you had better clean up the mess you made, and Cristy and I need to get ready for bed, it's getting late.

Cristy added:

"Haha, yes Ben, I'm going to stay the night and keep your sexy wife company! ...maybe we'll play some more, this time without you! You just think about that tonight while you lay in bed! Let that fester in your head while I'm cuddled up with your wife and we both wear silk and satin lingerie in your bed. I hope that gives you some...interesting dreams tonight!

Cassandra than said:

"Yes Ben, although I'm sure this was hard for you, having to miss out on what's no doubt the most sexy thing that has ever taken place in your home, and watching Cristy do what SHOULD have been you doing to me! I think you still deserve some additional punishment. Cristy has an idea that she's excited to tell me about tonight over wine, maybe you'll find out all about it on tomorrow night's Skype call? Until then darling, you have sweet dreams and we'll finish this tomorrow!

Cristy stepped back into frame, blew me a kiss and said:

"Goodnight Ben!! See you tomorrow!!"

And with that, the call was disconnected and the camera went off. I was left all alone in my hotel room, naked, with a large puddle of my jizz on the floor. ...left to think about what had just happened over the last hour or so, and what the hell was going to happen the next night? I had no idea how to feel...this was the most sexually exciting thing I had ever had anything to do with, but yet, I feel like I should have been the one screwing Cassandra and getting to put my hands all over her satin covered body! I mean, I'm the one with the fetish, this is MY THING!! And yet, Cristy is the one that just got to enjoy my wife while she wore clothing and did things I have only fantasized about. I never thought I could be jealous of another woman being with my wife, but I think just the fact that she got to have Cassandra the way I have only dreamed about is what really left a bad taste in my mouth. I guess this really was punishment! Cristy is really making sure to help Cassandra stick it to me for keeping my secret from her; I could only try to imagine what the next night would hold.

...until then.

...to be continued.

12