Silver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers

It was the year before Rayner's majority that things finally changed. At the end of the night as the two young men sat in their room on the edge of their beds, facing each other, Tristam had thought back over the evening. Rayner had kissed many people of both sexes, but only Tristam's lips. He had danced with many, but had only melted into Tristam's arms, moulding his body to the older boy's during slow music. Tristam gazed into the deep brown eyes he knew so well and saw the love and desire he'd always sought gazing back at him. He'd slid to Rayner's bed and they had shred their first kiss of passion. Tristam's hand had unthinkingly sought the heat at Rayner's groin and as the kiss deepened, he had squeezed virgin flesh rhythmically until Rayner had shuddered his first release. Tristam had immediately tried to apologise, but Rayner had reassured the older boy. They did, however, determine that they would not go beyond mutual touching with their hands until Rayner was considered adult. They loved each other too much to risk any reprisals. Tristam had promised that if Rayner still felt the same way on his birthday, they would declare their relationship openly and perhaps a year later they could announce an engagement with a wedding after Rayner's graduation. However, life was to interfere with his perfect plans.

Tristam had become a member of their Papa's Elite team the year the two young men had declared their love for each other. There had been no problems as the year sped by and both were looking forward to Rayner's coming of age. However, three day's before Rayner's birthday, Tristam had disappeared. He had been betrayed by a contact in the case and now lay bruised and beaten in the hold of a ship. Rayner had become frantic, feeling Tristam's pain, but not able to locate the man he loved. From the day they had declared their love, a psychic link had embedded between them and Rayner had delighted in being able to 'feel' Tristam when he got closer to home and had been trying to extend the distance.

Rayner had refused to eat or drink trying to focus on finding Tristam. Their Mama had worried that if Tristam were lost to them, they would also lose their younger son. She had sat with Rayner trying to make sense of what he felt. When he had said that he felt their link was stretching upward, Aurora had gone to her husband with nothing more than Rayner's feeling and her own instincts and asked him to have all spaceships leaving the locality be checked. It turned out to be enough. The rest of Tristam's team had their suspicions about a freighter and had engaged it. Both ships had suffered heavy damage, including communications failure. However, after rescuing Tristam, they had continued with their mission, Tristam feeling something wrong with Rayner, but no knowing the younger's man's heath was deteriorating rapidly. At the successful conclusion of the mission, Tristam had hastened to get home having been gone five days.

He had contacted Papa at the first opportunity and had been told to come home without delay. Papa's voice sending chills down his spine. As he'd got closer to home, his link with Rayner hadn't strengthened. All he felt was desolation and pain and the knowledge that Rayner was slipping away, believing Tristam dead. He couldn't break through to reassure the younger man he was there. Words hadn't been needed as he had raced past his parents at the door of their room. He had been focused on the beloved heartbeat that sounded do weak and the scent that was tainted with sickness and near-death. He wailed his pain aloud at the sight of the pale, gaunt figure that lay in his bed. Dark shadows were beneath Rayner's eyes and his face was pinched in pain. Without hesitation he had thrown off his clothes and slid into bed to wrap himself around the fragile form as though he could imbue Rayner with his own strength. Their parents had left them alone knowing that if Tristam couldn't bring Rayner back then none could.

For hours Tristam had touched and kissed and talked to Rayner. He had managed to get the smaller man to drink by taking mouthfuls of water himself and pressing the liquid into Rayner's mouth in a parody of a kiss. The younger man seemed to be gaining some awareness and Tristam was prepared to talk himself hoarse if need be.

Finally Tristam had felt an almost hesitant squeeze to his hand and slowly two exhausted brown eyes had opened to peer at him.

>Dream?< he'd heard in a raspy whisper.

>No dream< he'd assured. He had felt tendrils in his mind and knew Rayner was strengthening their bond, opening himself to his soul-mate. Tristam had wept openly when experiencing Rayner's feelings. He knew now he couldn't live without this man as his mate at his side.

Tristam hadn't left Rayner's side whilst the younger man recovered. They had announced their engagement at Rayner's deferred party and one year later, they had married. Whilst Rayner had completed his University education, Tristam had taken up a teaching post and it was here they had met the other members of Tristam's personal elite. They had also enlisted the assistance of telepaths in regards their link. Now they could endure the separation but, for Rayner in particular, they were always distressing to a greater or lesser degree.

Tristam's reverie had taken him form the docking bay to the quarters he shared with the man he loved. He opened the door silently and gazed at the slumbering form in their bed.

Rayner was obviously restless, the thin sheet tangled around long, smooth limbs, leaving him naked to Tristam's gaze. If he had been considered beautiful as a child, in Tristam's eyes, Rayner as an adult was striking in his beauty. Dark hair fell in curls to his shoulders. The deep brown eyes that could be like pools of molten chocolate when filled with love or glitter like jet when aroused were closed. The Cupid 's bow lips were slightly parted and a pink tongue flickered out briefly to wet them. Rayner's skin had indeed been honey-toned and as Tristam's eyes raked across the naked form, the dark discs of Rayner's nipples beckoned. Then with a moan, the younger man spread his legs and Tristam stared hungrily at the dark hair at Rayner's groin and the smooth, slender flesh that lay flaccid.

With a feral smile, Tristam mounted the bed and settled between the outspread thighs, sucking the slender shaft into his mouth as he parted the smooth thighs further apart. He revelled in the unique flavour of his lover's musk as he released the thickening organ to lap at the hairless testicles. Taking the almost fully aroused shaft back into his mouth, Tristam began to apply more suction as Rayner began to unconsciously respond to the erotic assault.

Rayner's sleep had been troubled since his husband left "Silver Star". He understood and appreciated he couldn't accompany his mate and knew there was little likelihood of any danger to the man he loved, but when he couldn't feel Tristam, he felt desolate, cast adrift. He friends, his family on "Silver Star", and the men that were as close as and more beloved than if they were blood relatives helped as best they could. Without them he wasn't sure he could cope with the separations as well as he did, although even he had to admit he was improving.

His dreams had been strangely empty during Tristam's absence. He had even taken up Sholto's offer of sharing the room with him and Uist and had slept well that night, but dreamlessly. Now his dream was strangely erotic. He felt no fear or threat. Instead, he felt his shaft had been enveloped in warm, wet heat. He felt safe and loved and was becoming increasingly aroused. He breathed a soft moan of pleasure as he felt added suction and reached between his thighs to his dream lover. With a start he realised his lover was no dream. His eyes flew open. The sight of his mate between his spread legs, sucking on his aroused flesh was too much for the younger man and with a cry of Tristam's name he climaxed hard, his head falling back to his pillow as he rode out the waves of released passion.

As Rayner's orgasm ended, Tristam suckled the softening organ to ensure he had devoured all his spouse's sexual surrender before releasing it to climb astride the boneless body and share a Rayner-flavoured kiss with his much missed other half. He was pleased that Rayner responded so enthusiastically, wrapping arms and legs around the bigger man. He allowed his weight to settle carefully on the slender body beneath him. Trying to balance the need he knew Rayner had to feel his weight and yet not crush the smaller man. He settled joyfully between the parted thighs.

"I love..."

"...love you." The men spoke in concert and smiled at each other, revelling in the physical and mental bond.

"I missed you," Rayner said softly as he tenderly caressed the cleft in his lover's chin.

"I missed you, Angel" Tristam affirmed.

"Will you love me?" Rayner asked anxiously. "I want to feel you inside me, making us one."

"Shh, love," Tristan soothed, feeling the younger man's need through their bond. "I want that, too. To not know where one of us ends and the other begins. I want to feel you when you contract around me in pleasure and I want to feel my seed filling you." The older male punctuated his words with passionate kisses as he retrieved the lube from their bedside locker. He kissed his way down Rayner's body to suck greedily at each of the dark brown discs in the centre of each sensitive breast. Rayner mewled in pleasure arching into his mate's touch. As Tristam sucked, he teased the sensitive flesh of Rayner's most intimate entrance before slowly sliding as well lubricated finger inside. As he pressed a second finger into the slender channel, Tristam nibbled around Rayner's navel, occasionally thrusting his tongue inside in imitation of another more intimate act to follow. Rayner moaned, reaching to stroke any part of his lover's skin he could reach. His touches ignited Tristam's passion and the bigger man's breathing became harsher as he struggled to ensure his lover was adequately stretched and slick before plunging into his heated depths. As his third finger slid inside, Rayner began thrusting his hips, impaling himself on his mate's fingers. Tristam sucked at the resurgent erection, ensuring Rayner was as close as he was and then guided the long, slender limbs around his waist.

"Need you inside me," Rayner begged. "Please."

Tristam lined up his impressive length to his mate's glistening portal.

"Love you, Angel," he groaned as he pressed forward into tight, slick heat. Rayner's slender channel clasped his length from root to tip and as he slid fully home both men moaned their joy.

Tristam waited for Rayner to indicate he was ready for the bigger man to move and then began a powerful rhythmic thrusting. He angled himself to brush Rayner's hidden jewel with every movement and the younger man cried out and writhed in ecstasy. Tristam stroked Rayner's erection, knowing they wouldn't last long having been away from each other. All too soon and not soon enough, Rayner arched crying Tristam's name as his seed flowed a second time. A second later, Tristam's voice joined his as he released his seed deep into the willing body. As their climaxes ended, Tristam heard Rayner's plea:

"Don't pull out yet."

"I won't sweetheart." Instead, the bigger man rolled them carefully to drape an exhausted but elated Rayner over his larger body whilst staying buried in the safe haven of Rayner's body. He smiled as Rayner nuzzled into the juncture of neck and shoulder, inhaling the scent of his bigger mate. Tristam began to massage the back of Rayner's head wanting his young lover to relax into the sleep he needed.

"Love you," Rayner whispered sleepily. Tristan kissed the curly-topped head and nuzzled at Rayner's temple, lapping at the dampness.

"Love you, baby. Sleep now, my love."

For a while Tristam was content to hold his precious lover and listen to the contented snuffling that came with Rayner's descent into sleep and then allowed himself to join him.

The ship alerted the sleeping men that it was time to rise. Smiling, they tenderly kissed before moving to share a shower. As Tristam ran his soaped hands over Rayner's lithe form, another more basic need than cleansing came to the fore. Guiding the smaller man to brace his arms against the shower wall, Tristam used his soapy fingers to prepare the slender channel, proceeding cautiously in case his young lover was sore from their earlier love-making. Although still a little tender, Rayner wanted this and conveyed his need to the older male. Tristam finished his preparations and slowly entered the tight passage. For a few moments the two men simply relished the feeling of being as one in body as they were in mind and spirit. Slowly Tristam began to rock in and out of Rayner's heat. With one hand he teased Rayner's dark cinnamon buds, with the other, the slender shaft arching gracefully to the younger male's abdomen. Rayner's pleasured moans were music to Tristam's ears. With jubilant cries they found their simultaneous release. Tristam ensured all traces of soap were removed and they dressed amidst kisses and caresses designed to show the depth of their mutual love rather than re-arouse.

Four faces turned to meet them as they entered the dining area, Tristam's arm proprietarily around Rayner's waist.

"Welcome, Tristam," Uist smiled broadly. "It would seem that this morning it is your mate that glows with health."

At Rayner's puzzled look and Sholto's crimson blush, the two older males laughed aloud.

"It would seem the adults have been playing whilst we children were innocently sleeping," Theophilus' melodic voice said in an amused tone. The young-looking male stood at a little less than six feet tall, but the graceful antennae above blond, winged eyebrows added another six inches. Silver-blond hair cascaded to waist level and was secured behind elegantly pointed ears. He was slender, almost ethereal and fragile looking but had a strength that belied appearances. His eyes were golden, his skin pale. His antennae acted as a form of smell and his hearing was excellent. He was of a race blessed with longevity and although in the first third of his second century, was in effect the youngest member of the team in terms of maturity.

"As ship's physician, perhaps I should be concerned at the hot flushes that seem to be affecting Sholto," came from the last of the crew.

Xavier was reptilian. He stood at over six and a half feet tall, with smooth, pale green skin. His snout extended by six inches and ended with thick, rubbery lips, hiding a set of strong, sharp teeth and a thick, forked tongue. A frill decorated his neck around the back, which could rise or fall and change colour depending on the reptilian's moods. His hands were long and slender, as were his fingers. His powerful thighs were bulky against the material that covered them and although not the fastest runner, was able to keep running beyond the abilities of his mammalian family. His long tail ended thinly and was useful as a weapon as well as having other uses. He slid his arm around Theophilus' waist and the younger male gazed adoringly at his life-mate. Xavier's species was also long-lived. He was just beginning the last third of his second century, but due to the fast mental and physical maturity of his race, was effectively the oldest of the team.

"It's nothing, guys," Sholto assured unsuccessfully as another round of gentle laughter came from the two older mammalian males.

Tristam came to stand by Uist, who was the second-in-command in his absence. As a PrideHome Warrior, that meant there were certain rituals to follow on Tristam's return. The two Alpha males gently bumped their foreheads together. Then Tristam rubbed his head against Uist and Uist tilted his neck, offering his throat as a submissive gesture to show acceptance of Tristam's standing as absolute Alpha on the ship. Tristam nuzzled the fragile flesh, but did not mark it. The two men then embraced and Tristam kissed Uist on each cheek before moving to Sholto.

Tristam smiled gently as Sholto's submissive gesture of baring his throat mirrored his mate's perfectly. Again, Tristam simply nuzzled, then kissed Sholto gently, rubbing his knuckles over Sholto's cheek. Moving to Theophilus, the men embraced, their hands dancing gently up and down each other's backs before Tristam kissed the delicate blond beauty. Finally, he rubbed his face against Xavier's snout as the two males gripped each other's wrists. Once the formal greetings were concluded, Tristam then guided his own mate to the group. Reversing Tristam's order, Rayner kissed Xavier, Theophilus and Sholto before standing before Uist and tilting his head as Uist and Sholto had before Tristam. Uist nuzzled the honeyed skin before rubbing his knuckles against Rayner's cheek as they kissed in an identical gesture as Tristam had used to Uist's own mate. The group then began laughing and chatting as they moved around to begin their first meal of the day.

As the meal concluded, Uist noticed the increasing anxiety of his younger spouse. He knew it wouldn't be from the earlier teasing and was also aware that the other man had received a couple of communications from an old friend that seemed to have played on his mind. But before the bigger male could act, Sholto gave a nervous cough and, glancing nervously from his husband to his commander and Protector, asked:

"Do we have anything imminent or do we have some days of free time?"

"There is nothing awaiting our immediate attention," Tristam replied carefully. Although his sense of scent hadn't been recorded as enhanced, it was more acute than most human's and with Uist's tutelage was almost at PrideHome levels and he could scent Sholto's rising nervousness. He took in the flaring of Uist's nostrils and the immediate protective attitude of the cat-man. "Is there something you want to do?"

"I've had a couple of calls from Jonas. He's been settled for a while now and is always asking for not just me, but all of us to go visit. I haven't seen him since...since Uni when...when he was on secondment...when...when..."

Five concerned faces looked at the young man as he struggled and failed to maintain the façade of calm. Uist pulled him unresistingly onto his lap and no-one commented when his face buried itself into the bigger male's shoulder. Sholto was happy to let the scent and warmth keep him safe.

"If you would like to visit then I'm sure I speak for all of us that we would be happy to accompany you."

There was a general murmur of assent and a short silence as Sholto's answer was awaited.

"He says there'll be a lot of thick snow just now. Perfect for all kinds of Winter sports." The voice held a little more confidence for all it was slightly muffled from Uist's bulk.

"Then tell him the answer from all of us is 'yes'" Tristam said coming to stroke the smaller man's auburn curls. He dropped his head to kiss the top of Sholto's head and nodded towards the door at Uist. In response the other male swept Sholto into his arms and strode from the room, leaving four men to remember the events that had led to Uist and Sholto's marriage and the forming of the team and family they were today.

Sholto and Rayner were two years apart in age with Sholto the older. However, they had become instant friends and shared many classes and Rayner was advanced in his linguistics and they thought that with Sholto's own advanced positioning cultural anthropology, they would probably graduate together. Uist, like Tristam, was at the University as a teacher. He was teaching a year's course in military strategy and was a superb strategist and gave some self-defence classes privately. Rayner and Tristam had quickly noticed the attraction between the denizen of PrideHome and Sholto and had often arranged for the four of them to meet and give the other two men time to get to know each other. Occasionally leaving the two alone in their married quarters to give them somewhere safe and secure to develop their budding romance. Uist had confessed some concerns to Tristam regarding Sholto's youthfulness and virginity. In response, Tristam had told Uist of his and Rayner's relationship and how he had almost lost the younger man before they had even begun to live their lives.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers