Silver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the realisation that dusk had fallen that had roused the lovers and Xavier berated himself as he knew Theophilus' brothers brought and collected the younger man from school to ensure his purity. They had returned to the school and been met by a furious Marcellous as well as the agitated cultural liaison assistant assigned to Xavier. There was no evidence of Theophilus' ethereal beauty in the hard face and silver eyes of the man that stood before Xavier. Nothing the reptilian could say was heard by the older man. He ignored the lizard entirely, brutally back-handing Theophilus as he was escorted to his father's car by his brothers. Xavier had promised Theophilus that he would come for him as he watched the hurt and broken young man shoved into the car and driven away.

In the two days it took to get Marcellous to agree to a meeting, Xavier had the support of one of his older brothers and a diplomat from his world that was part of delegation investigating how far the planet had come in stopping the practice of selling children as well as a very prominent advocate from the province. He also had his various testimonials and had expressed his desire to marry Theophilus.

Theophilus was not present when the advocate eloquently spoke of Xavier's desire to marry the younger man. Xavier was agreeable to meeting Theophilus' dowry price and offered additional recompense to Marcellous as he would be taking the young man with him offworld. It was obvious that avarice held sway with the other man and the figures quoted by the advocate had Marcellous' eyes widening slightly before he could school his face into neutrality. He agreed the payment and Xavier felt a cold fear grip his stomach at the smirk that accompanied the nod that Theophilus may be courted by Xavier and seen before the lizard would have to leave.

Xavier had been devastated at the sight of his love. The young man had been beaten and his back was covered with welts and bruises. Xavier hadn't wanted to leave the younger man, but had no choice and the sight of the tears falling as Theophilus was held back from his older lover were as daggers in the reptilian's heart. There were also deep shadows under Theophilus' eyes showing the boy had slept little and he wore only thin leggings of a coarse weave that Theophilus had only seen on the planet's prisoners. The long blond tresses were lank and Xavier worried just where the younger man was being held as it was obvious he had been ostracised from the family.

Another two interminable days had passed whilst Xavier obtained the funds needed to provide Marcellous with dowry and compensation. The same men had accompanied him and Xavier had stood impatiently, his eyes roving over the fragile form of his love as he awaited the legal necessities to be completed and for Marcellous to formally agree their union. As his advocate had completed the formal speech, Marcellous had roughly shoved his son to his knees in front of Xavier effectively snarling that he was now Xavier's property and that when Xavier was finally bored, he would know no home with them.

Xavier had tenderly gathered the shaking young man into his arms and was grateful to his brother as the bigger lizard wrapped his own coat around the trembling form. The diplomat had pointed out that if the meeting was not one whereby a wedding was the discussion but in fact a sale, that he would ensure the planet would be sanctioned and would further ensure that Marcellous' name came to the fore as the reason. A quick conference between Marcellous and his own advocate had the man grudgingly affirm that he was agreeing to the marriage of his son to Xavier and that Theophilus was free to bind himself to the reptilian.

Xavier had immediately gone down on one knee and asked Theophilus in the presence of the gathered witnesses to agree to bind himself to Xavier. The younger man had enough strength to agree before swooning into Xavier's brother's protective embrace. Xavier took a measure of satisfaction in telling Marcellous that had he bothered to check he would have found that Phixians mated for life.

Xavier had taken Theophilus to Phixia for their wedding and had ensured that the young male was a virgin till his wedding in deference to his instilled beliefs. It had thrilled Xavier on the day of their first sexual joining to know that Theophilus had known joy from their union rather than an enforced experience.

However, other things had come to light about Marcellous that still affected them to that day. As his thoughts dwelt on Theophilus' treatment, the reptilian's frill had turned from lavender to vermillion, indicating his anger and distress. As though aware of his mate's thoughts, Theophilus shifted restlessly and tried to caress the frill. It was enough to bring Xavier out of his reverie and the reptilian crooned a lullaby from Phixia into Theophilus' ear had cradled him closer. With a contended sigh, Theophilus slipped back into deeper sleep and this time Xavier joined him.

In their bedroom, Jonas was in bed with Tara. He lay between his wife's thighs, weight balance on one forearm as he alternated between kissing his wife's lush mouth and sucking each of her dark brown nipples in turn. He leant back a little to speak, his voice apologetic.

"I didn't realise they were all married," he said.

"No matter," Tara purred as Jonas' hand slid between her thighs, caressing her intimately. "Six beautiful and exotic men at the party will ensure its success. I'm sure they won't refuse to participate. Mmm, nice," she added as Jonas' tongue replaced his fingers. Jonas worked his tongue over and over his wife's intimate core. He felt the shallow breathing and tremors that heralded imminent climax and grasped Tara's hand as she fell into bliss. He rode out her orgasm, swiping his tongue until her sensitivity threatened to turn pleasure into pain and he withdrew.

Flowing up her body, Jonas kissed her as he pressed his eager flesh against her opening. He smiled down at her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him inside. They fitted together perfectly and rocked together murmuring love and endearments as they strove for mutual pleasure. Finally Jonas climax and as his seed filled her willing body, Tara crooned:

"Love you, love you," into Jonas' ear. As Jonas slipped from her body, Tara cuddled up close. "I hope your friends are as happy as we are," she said.

"You only need look in their eyes," Jonas panted. Smiling at the tiny body pressed close he added: "Love you, too."

At breakfast, Tara gave the six the news of the Ball to be held that evening. It had been planned for some time and Tara turned her best pleading eyes to the six men as she asked them to participate. The six were more than happy to take part and Jonas suggested they follow him into the city and he would direct them to the outfitters they would need for party dress explaining it was a themed ball: full length and velvet; the women's gowns to be full length and both sexes to wear something velvet. It was also a masked ball and the outfitter had supplied the feathered masks for the other guests.

In the sleds, Jonas spoke to Xavier of the strange affliction that young people from the city had been suffering from to see if the more experienced physician may be able to shed light on the illness. On describing the anaemia and bruising to the throat, Jonas was shocked to have Xavier suggest that in fact they were dealing with a species of vampire rather than a disease. Xavier suggested that he would call back on Jonas after he had sorted out some samples from the victims and he would examine them and try and confirm his suspicions and that if another victim was to arrive to call him immediately.

After picking up their outfits, the six returned to Jonas' hospital. While Xavier examined the latest victim, Sholto explained the effects on mammalian systems. Although there were several parasitic life forms that came under the umbrella title of vampire, there was one common species. Their world was home to parasitic and non-parasitic forms and often they formed mutually happy existences. However, the 'vampires' also travelled beyond their homeworld. There was a convention that they could feed, but that feeding was supposed to be with consent. However, given the chemical make-up of the vampire's saliva and their pychic abilities, even those who consented rarely had any memory of a feeding. Glands in the vampire's tongue acted as an anaesthetic as the fangs penetrated. The saliva triggered almost instant release of endorphins making the victim aroused as well as stimulating pleasure centres of the brain. Memory was inhibited; at best there was an almost hazy recollection of an erotic dream. The throat wound on a first penetration was virtually invisible, only a repeated feeding left tell-tale bruising as the holes were closed by separate tongue glands that stimulated rapid cell regeneration. A victim, who was fed from almost to the brink of complete blood loss, received such a high dose of chemicals in their system that it triggered a need to feed directly from the vampire itself and led to an almost irreversible subservient mental state. Consensual pairings had no need to trigger such dependency. Vampires could command an almost overwhelming loyalty from the first feed due to chemical reaction as well as psychic charisma. They were also shape-shifters, able to appear as anyone they wished. As this world was not a major interplanetary player, local knowledge of such species would be almost non-existent and so Sholto believed the vampire was being careless as they had no fear that they would be uncovered. By breaking convention, the six could invoke instant deportation to the vampire's homeworld - once they had uncovered its true identity.

Xavier confirmed that it was a vampire attack and Tristam made a discreet call to the planet's equivalent of his father to alert the planet's Elite squad of the situation. He was asked if direct intervention was needed. However, as he had no idea as to the vampire's identity, Tristam thought it would be better if they conducted more discreet enquiries to see if they could uncover the creature's identity.

Tara and Jonas were delighted with the turnout for their party. It was obvious the main attractions, however, were the exotic guests. Xavier's build had made it impossible to clothe his lower half without extensive alterations and so had opted for a dark green velvet waistcoat, left open. Theophilus had selected a tunic in the same colour and wore plain black pants. They had both opted for gold masks; Xavier's plain velvet and Theophilus gold feathers. Sholto and Uist had liked their dress and Sholto modelled his on Theophilus, choosing a deep blue for his tunic and feathered mask. Uist, mimicking Xavier's waistcoat and velvet mask. Tristam made the choice for himself and his spouse. He chose sinfully tight velvet pants for the smaller man with a white shirt open to a deep V and showing his mate's golden skin. His feathered mask was black and silver. For his own outfit, he selected a black and silver shirt that clung to the muscles of his upper body and had the shop customise a plain black eye mask with silver sequins. As a consequence, eyes followed them wherever they went and they were constantly approached for conversation or dancing.

Rayner found himself dancing once again with a woman in a midnight blue dress and matching eye mask. Her hair was pulled high on her head. There was something about her that both fascinated and repulsed Rayner and he was embarrassed and confused about the negative feeling. As they danced, Rayner began to feel light-headed but instead of stopping, the woman seemed possessed of incredible strength, spinning them away from the main body of guests. Rayner gasped as he was pushed into a niche in the wall and Tristam stood before him, eyes glittering. Rayner felt the same revulsion briefly before lips claimed his and a knowing hand cupped lax genitals. A tongue rasped against his throat and Rayner moaned softly as arousal spiralled through him. His head spun and he tried to get more friction on his excited flesh as Tristam's mouth worked at his throat. Then he was dancing again, his head spinning, his groin throbbing and he desperately glanced around for sight of his mate.

Tristam was in a group standing talking when he lifted his head and scented the air. There was a general scent of arousal from most at the party, but he had caught the scent of his mate's arousal as well as an ill-defined distress. He frowned and a low rumble of anger emanated from deep in his chest. As he pushed his way through the dancers he spotted his mate as Rayner simultaneously saw Tristam and began to push towards him. With his enhanced sight, Tristam focused in on a damp spot on the tight pants and the unmistakable bulge at Rayner's crotch. Before the bigger man could speak, Rayner spoke, his voice hoarse with need:

"No more teasing, please." The younger man pressed hard against his husband as he begged, "Take me. Take me now."

The content of Rayner's words made no sense to Tristam and the civilised portion of his mind knew he needed to talk to Rayner. However, the primitive and more dominant part focused only on Rayner's desperate need and that of his own to claim what was his. Uncaring of those around him, he swept Rayner into his arms, feeling the tremors of want and need and moved them swiftly to their bedroom. He stripped Rayner rapidly, throwing the clothes as far from them as possible. As he stripped himself, he growled loudly at the sight of Rayner on all fours presenting himself to be taken. Primal demands to take warred with the desire not to hurt and Tristam hastily coated fingers with oil taking little time to prepare Rayner as the younger man demanded to be taken.

Tristam controlled his entry into the hastily prepared channel, holding tightly enough to leave bruises on Rayner's hips, but refusing to allow the smaller man to hurt himself by trying to force Tristam deeper before his body was ready. Once Tristam was assured that Rayner's body was ready he set up a punishing rate of hard deep thrusts. The sight of his hard, red flesh disappearing between Rayner's creamy globes served to fuel the bigger man's desire. He slid his arms around Rayner's waist and pulled the younger man to straddle his thighs, ensuring he controlled the speed and depth of penetration. Rayner gave a muted whine as he found himself at the mercy of his bigger mate and then wailed his approval as Tristam pounded against the smaller man's sweet spot with every thrust. Tristam used one powerful arm to lift and lower Rayner to meet his feral thrusts and with the other pinched at taut nipples and fondles the sac, heavy with unspent seed. Rayner screamed his release as Tristam's hand move to stroke the angry red flesh that jutted from his groin. Rayner's contractions around his own engorged flesh were almost painful and as Rayner went limp, Tristam followed down to lie on top of Rayner and thrust hard and fast into the fully relaxed body, muffling his own roar of completion by biting hard enough on Rayner's shoulder to taste blood. Too exhausted for speech, Tristam simply curled protectively around his comatose mate and gave in to his satiated body's demand to sleep.

The kitchen was set at a lower level than that of the party and the housemaid paced impatiently. She began to turn as she heard a sound behind her, but was pushed face first up against the table.

"Brace yourself." A deep male voice ordered and she placed her hands against the table leaning forward. Large, sure hands unlaced her bodice and began to fondle the tiny breasts, pinching forcefully on the small pink nipples till she gasped and writhed against the body behind her.

"No sound." Was the next command as her skirts were lifted to reveal a naked body beneath. A hand slid between her nether lips and began to roughly caress her sex. The other hand slipped lower and penetrated her with two fingers. She bit her lip at the dual sensations. Hot breath caressed her throat and she bit her lip hard enough to draw blood to obey the order to remain silent. The fingers inside her were replaced by a hard, thick shaft and she was pounded into hard and fast. She could feel her climax building as heat pooled outwards from the fingers rubbing insistently between her lips. As she threw her head back a strong hand clamped over her mouth and her orgasmic scream was silenced. As she shuddered, she felt her lover release inside her and she smiled behind the hand. She fell forward onto the table gasping for breath as she pulled the bodice closed.

"I knew you'd come," she began turning to look at her lover, but she was alone. Frowning, she ran upstairs, her skirts falling into place. She peered around the corner and her face twisted furiously. Jonas danced with Tara, a satisfied smile on his face; whilst behind them danced Sholto with the woman in the midnight blue dress.

"You're mine," she hissed and turned back to the kitchen.

Uist paced restlessly. His sense of smell was more acute than Tristam's and the scent of multiple arousals was making the cat-man uneasy. There was something underlying the scent that he couldn't recognise. He recognised the lust that partnered the arousal, but there was an undefined something else. He had apologetically detangled himself from the attractive young woman who had been flirting lightly and now just wanted Sholto safe in his arms. He caught sight of his mate in the arms of a woman who looked vaguely familiar. As sky met ocean, their mutual need was instantly conveyed and Sholto moved towards his husband abandoning his dance partner. Uist moved as swiftly and crushed the smaller man possessively to his chest.

"I need you," Sholto whispered as he melted into his husband's embrace. "Please, Uist. Now." He trembled at the guttural growl from deep in his mate's chest and knew he was needed just as badly.

Keeping the smaller man tight to his side, Uist took them to their bedroom. He ripped Sholto's clothes from his body using his razor-sharp claws. He could scent others' arousals on them and Sholto would never be wearing them again. He scented the smaller man, his nostrils flared and Sholto moaned helplessly at the sight of his dominant mate; so powerful, so primal in the moonlight that streamed into their room.

"I can smell others on you," Uist snarled. "They wanted you."

A thrill of fear rippled through Sholto. He knew his bigger mate would never hurt him, but he had never heard the dangerous tone in Uist's voice directed at him before.

"Only you," he replied. "Only ever you." Sholto did the only thing he could think to appease his mate. He opened his legs wide and bared his throat. Offering his complete submission to his husband.

Uist loomed over the slighter man, fighting the primal desire to simply take, not wanting to hurt. The submissive display partly assuaged the primal fire in his blood and loins, but he knew it would burn till he had sated himself in Sholto's body. The sight made his heart constrict with love. Sholto's tiny portal was displayed to his sight; the younger man was pen and exposed and so fragile beneath his bigger body. He gripped his erection and Sholto watched wide-eyed as Uist pumped himself and cascaded his seed over Sholto's chest and groin.

"Mine," Uist's voice was gravely with restrained passion. "My mate, my scent. No other."

"Yours," Sholto affirmed. "Yours now. Please, Uist, please."

Uist's spent flesh was rapidly hardening. He leant down and bit the exposed throat, sucking hard to leave a vivid mark and he knew it would be just one of many. Rubbing his fingers in his come, Uist began to work them into Sholto's passage. He continued to suck and bite along Sholto's exposed throat and collarbone as his fingers coated and stretched. The fire in his blood would not let him remain outside his mate for long and with Sholto's cry of pleasure/pain ringing in his ears, he breached the guardian muscle, surging deep inside until his sac slapped against Sholto's flesh. He began an immediate thrusting to pound Sholto's pleasure spot and take away the memory of the pain from the hasty coupling.