Silver & Gold

Story Info
Transgenerational team of pleasure providers.
2k words
3.47
29.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

She looked tall and was dressed all in black ... some sort of a cape, fedora, leather gloves, stockings and spike heels. She was a strikingly handsome woman. Swirls of silver-gray hair peeked out from under the fedora, which was cocked jauntily to one side. She smiled and said," Hello, I'm Silver. Climb in."

She handled the ubiquitous white Accord with easy grace as we moved into traffic. "Show me your dick,' she ordered.

My friend Hanson had told me about this part of the deal but wouldn't give me any more details. He said I should contact Silver, the senior member of the team and be ready to part with a considerable amount of silver or gold to pay for the experience.

I unzipped my fly, reached inside and presented my limp member. "Now I know you're not a cop 'cause undercover cops don't go around showing their cocks to ladies they never met before. Here, pick the outfit you want Gold to wear and then we'll go over the menu," she said as she handed me a small photo album. Inside were half a dozen Polaroids of a very pretty young blond. In each photo she was wearing a different outfit, every thing from black leather bra and miniskirt to a white negligee and a wedding veil.

I picked the pinkish shorty nightgown because it showed off her cleavage nicely. "The menu is behind the pictures," Silver advised. I flipped to the printed pages. The left column listed each item or act and then there were two columns to the right, headed 'Silver' and 'Gold'. Prices for each were listed where the act intersected the 'me' and 'Gold' columns. I noted that the Gold prices were consistently twice the amount of the 'Silver' column. There were several pages of items. "You can mix multiples if you want, it's la carte," Silver advised as she steered the car to the curb. "Decided what you want?" she asked brightly.

"Yeah," I replied,

"A half and half and an enema for her.

Silver added the price of the two items in her head and collected the cash from me. Then she dialed her cell phone and spoke several numbers to the person on the other end. She handed me a pair of safety glasses with side shields. They had been painted black on the inside. They served the same purpose as a blindfold but were much less obvious to anyone looking into the car at me. I put them on without being told as Silver put the car in motion. It made sense that she would make a lot of turns and do some doublebacks to disorient me.

"You see anything on our menu that you aren't sure of or might like to try in the future?" she asked.

It amused me that she was doing a sales job on me and at the same time distracting me from noting the direction of the turns and the distance between them.

"Well, 'infusion' caught my eye and I know it's not the same as enema because that was listed too," I said.

"Did you see the listing for catherization?"

"Yes," I replied

"You know what that is?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied

"Infusion is the opposite. Some guys come to us with a full bladder and want to start with a catherization as a tension release ... some want it put in and pinched off so they get a double sense of release and relief when they come," she said.

"I didn't quite get that last one," I told her

"Well, imagine yourself with a catheter in you that's pinched off so the urine doesn't flow. You have a very full bladder and you enjoy the discomfort because your hand job will be more intense. Then right after you ejaculate the catheter is opened and you get a second sense of relief as your bladder drains," she explained. I kinda got off the subject there, didn't I... any way, most of our infusions are part of a bondage and domination scenario. You interested in that kind of thing?"

"Maybe," I said.

I get much more involved in those kinds of things than what you ask for today. For today I am just the director and the one with the gun," she said.

"One with the gun?" I echoed.

"Yeah, you'll see in a few minutes," she said.

Ten minutes later I felt the car stop and heard the garage door closing behind us. She told me to take the glasses off. I did and glanced over at her. She had puffed the cape open to her waist. The black, lace-trimmed foundation garment was well suited to her ample breasts. It was difficult for me to take my eyes off the deep cleavage formed by the taught cloth that encased her breasts. Her right hand was resting in her lap holding the cape in place. She bent her left leg and pulled the cape back even further with her left hand as she turned toward me. I could see bare thigh above the lacy top of thigh high stocking. And nestled against her ribs below her left armpit was a very large, chrome-plated semi-automatic pistol in a black leather shoulder holster.

"You're going to get first class service from Gold and I" she said matter of factly. "A few years ago a man put me in the hospital for weeks because I wasn't doing it just exactly the way he thought I should. So now it's Silver and Gold. We look out for each other. What happened to me will never happen to either of us again, not ever. If you can't accept that I'll give you your money back and we'll call it even." I took a long breath and looked into her flashing brown eyes. I checked with my gut and it said go ahead. I hoped it wasn't my dick throwing its voice.

"Let's see what happens," I told her

"Good. I'll throw in a secret bonus since you decided to go ahead," she said with a smile.

"What's that," I asked

'I'll give you a hint in a few minutes," she responded

We entered the house through the kitchen and stopped in the dining room. Silver instructed me to strip completely. Sitting on a straight back chair in the middle of the living room was the blond in the photos. She was actually posing more than sitting... she had one leg folded under her and the other straight toward me with her foot on the floor. Both hands were on her thighs just above her knees and she was smiling. She wore the semi-transparent babydoll outfit with a Grecian bodice that I had chosen earlier. She cocked her head to one side in a flirtatious gesture as I undressed.

Silver stood in front of me and took my half-hard dick firmly in her black leather gloved hand. She pulled me with her as she moved into the living room area where the young blond woman was waiting.

"This is Gold," Silver said. "She's here to take pain and humiliation, to provide you with pleasure. She does exactly what I tell her to do without protest, without ever uttering a word. Suck this cock," she said to the young blond woman as she positioned me in front of the chair, steering me with my own dick.

Gold was good. She stroked the insides of my thighs and pushed them apart until I was in a widelegged stance in front of her. Then she took me in her mouth and began to pleasure me. She knew how to build the pleasure slowly. I was near orgasm when I was suddenly pulled away from her by Silver who had slipped up behind me and grabbed me by the nuts. There I stood, breathing hard, my erection sticking straight out, wanting to be satisfied, aching for completion. "You get to turn her on," Silver advised as she pointed to the pinch clamp that was closed on a piece of clear plastic tubing coiled under the chair. "Bring him the clamp," she told Gold.

She rose from the chair and reached behind her butt. When her hand came forward she was holding a portion of the plastic tubing. She moved closer to me pulling the tubing with her. She offered me the tubing where the clamp was holding it closed. The end of the tubing had been inside her anus since before we walked into the room. The other end of the 20-foot-long piece of tubing was connected to a gallon-size plastic pitcher sitting atop a plant stand in the middle of the coffee table. Gold's eyes were on mine as I released the clamp. She made no sound but I saw her eyes narrow and her shoulders dropped as the flow began.

"Take her chair," Silver directed. I sat in the chair Gold had occupied. "Suck'em. and fuck'em," Silver commanded. Gold dropped to her knees, bent forward, and pulled my half-hard dick into her mouth. She sucked me hard in less than a minute and came up for air. Standing on her knees, she grabbed at her belly and groaned. I glanced at the gallon size reservoir and saw that it was half empty.

Gold got to her feet, straddled my thighs and impaled herself on my hard dick. Her mouth opened against the pain in her gut and she moaned each time she came down on me.

"Get on the floor. Get on the floor," Silver ordered. Gold withdrew from me. The muscles in her thighs were quivering and her breath was fast and shallow. When I sank to the floor into a sitting position, Gold pushed me back so I was lying on my back and mounted me again. She set a steady and powerful rhythm with her hips, matching the booming beat of Eric Clapton playing and singing "Cocaine."

Silver must have started the stereo before she moved back to us. She was standing over me straddling my chest, facing Gold. Her cape was gone and a flesh-colored dildo swayed from the crotch of her black foundation garment. "This cock can piss," she laughed hysterically. She did something to the dildo and a short stream of urine splashed onto Gold's face and ran down her chest making the bodice of her gown almost transparent. The wet cloth was pasted to her breasts; the darker pigmentation of her nipples was clearly visible. I can piss like a man 'cause my bladder is tapped and I can aim my cock," Silver screamed.

"I can't take any more up my ass," Gold whined looking up at Silver.

"Shut up and suck my cock," Silver yelled as she grabbed a handful of Gold's hair with one hand and pushed her faux cock into Gold's mouth with the other. "Suck and fuck," she growled at Gold. "When he comes I'm gonna piss down your throat!"

Gold's eyes were closed and she was taking my dick up into her like a machine, relentlessly, waiting to feel me spew into her. The burning ache in the head of my dick turned to ecstatic pleasure and I rammed into her again and again as shivering spasms set my whole body to work thrusting, thirsting for every drop of her wet, warm juice.

Golden urine was spilling from Gold's mouth. Silver's thumb and forefinger were wrenched tight against the base of the faux-cock. The yellow liquid coursed down Gold's neck and chest. The flow continued and wet me as well. Silver pulled on the handful of Gold's hair, forcing the dildo deep into Gold's throat. Gold became absolutely still for several moments. She was taking the flow of urine into her belly. Then she reared back, wretched, and vomited. In that moment Gold let go of everything. I could feel the warm liquid flowing from her rectum onto my thighs.

Hanson was right ... it was an experience worth having ... just once.

Copyright 1998 Del Edwards ( nom de plume)

papadog
papadog
45 Followers