Silver and Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I doing a good job, Naruto-kun?" she asked. Her question was answered as a burst of jizz splattered against her face. "Oh my! I guess that's a yes."

"Hinata..." Naruto panted, "...that was AWESOME."

The Hyuuga heiress said nothing as she began diligently licking his staff clean. After she had cleaned all of the spunk off of his rod, she scooped the remaining load off of her face and began licking it off of her fingers. "Do you want to try some?" she offered.

Naruto cringed back slightly; it was one thing to do it as a girl, but the idea of eating cum (even his own) as a boy was still an alien concept. "No thanks," he said awkwardly, "I already ate."

Hinata rolled her eyes, and finished sucking the juices off of her fingers. "Too bad. Your cum tastes better than ramen."

Naruto looked ready to protest, before he realized that it was now she who was teasing him. "Whatever you say, Hinata," he said with a smirk.

When her fingers were finally clean, Hinata was still for several moments. "Umm, Naruto-kun?" she said after a while. "I kind of want to try something."

"Hmm? What is it?"

She sucked in a deep breath and prayed that he wasn't offended by what she was about to suggest. If he agreed to this, it would really cement their relationship.

"I...I want to...I want to put it...in you," she said, looking down at the mattress, embarrassed.

"...Alright," Naruto said, readying the seals for his jutsu again, "I've never done...that...with an Oiroke before, but if you go slow..."

"No...I want to put it in while you're still a boy," she clarified, looking him in his eyes.

Naruto's hands fell to his lap as he stared at his girlfriend disbelievingly. "W-w-what?!"

"Please, Naruto-kun," she begged, her puppy-dog eyes widening. "I'll be really gentle with you."

"Geez, Hinata! That's really the kind of thing a boy should say..." he murmured.

The room was silent for a moment, and Hinata was afraid that she'd overstepped her boundaries.

"...you promise it won't hurt?"

Hinata grinned and pounced on him, pinning him to the bed, her face nose to nose with his. "I never go back on my word. You know. OUR nindo."

"Hey, hey," Naruto laughed, "When did you start to get so forceful?"

"When you said I could deflower you," Hinata replied evenly, giving a playful wink.

"Geez, Hinata," he repeated, his blush coming back full force.

The purple-haired girl pulled back and gripped her cock, giving it a few strokes for good measure, before positioning it right at the male nin's anus. Slowly, she began to force her length into him, the blonde boy rigid and wide-eyed underneath her. "You okay?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine...keep going."

Inch after inch sank deeper into the boy until finally the girl's shaft was all the way inside. Both ninja looked each other in the eyes as they took in the new sensations.

"You feel...so GOOD, Naruto-kun," Hinata gasped, "I can't believe you're so tight!"

"D-don't tell me that kind of thing," Naruto sputtered, embarrassed.

"But it's true," Hinata protested. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this."

"Geez, Hinata," Naruto sighed, a small grin on his face, "You really are a perv."

Slowly, Hinata began to move her hips. "If I'm a perv..." she began, slowly pulling her length out, "...then what does that make you? You're hard again already," she smirked, watching his cock jut proudly from his hips.

The girl pushed deep into his ass, before pulling back out, and pushing back in again. Within time, Hinata began to find a rhythm to her motions and began to pick up her pace. At last, she truly began to fuck Naruto. The boy gasped as the Hyuuga girl began pounding into him, her eyes clouded with lust. She moaned unabashed, her hands pinning his arms to the bed as she began frantically humping him.

Both ninja panted with anticipation, the sensations of their love-making beginning to overtake them. Finally, the blonde nin let loose a primal howl and exploded across Hinata's stomach, earning an amused giggle from his partner.

"You came without me touching you," she said, a cute grin stretching across her face. "Sakura-san was right: you're a super pervert."

"Yeah," Naruto gasped, grinding back against Hinata, "I'm a super pervert. Just keep fucking me!" Any hesitation he had felt before was long gone.

Spurred on by Naruto's coaxing, the Hyuuga gripped Naruto's waist with both hands and began slamming harder into him. The girl panted, letting out groans of delight with shameless abandon. The blonde mewled, his face flushed with pleasure. The two continued their love-making, before Hinata suddenly pulled out of him. "I can get deeper if we do you from behind," she said with a smile. Flipping the blushing boy onto his stomach, Hinata pressed her cockhead at his anus again, before continuing her sodomy.

The blonde genin bit his lip as his girlfriend began plowing him roughly. He couldn't believe that the shy girl that he knew all these years now had him bent over a bed and was fucking him, like a boy.

But she wasn't a boy. She was Hinata. He felt her delicate skin, smooth against his backside and thighs. He smelled her scent, now strong and musky, overpowering the hints of lavender and lilac, and punctuated by the sharp aroma of her semen, and his. He heard her moans, high and loud, as she thrust into him, losing herself as she approached another powerful climax.

With a wail, Naruto orgasmed again; a stream of spunk shot from his tip, splattering wetly against the bed.

"Wow...I'm really doing it for you..." Hinata murmured, her balls slapping wetly against his own. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his chest, forcing herself deeper into him. "I'm glad I can make you feel good too, Naruto-kun."

He looked over at her vanity and at the enormous mirror above it. In its reflection, he saw the both of them, together. A boy and a girl. In bed. In love. Him with a shit-eating grin and a dripping hard-on. Her with eyes half-closed, her face contorted by delicious agony as she thrust into him, harder and faster. If I could choose my own Heaven it would be this. This moment. Forever and ever.

"Naruto-kun...I need to pull out..."

"N-no," he gasped, "Do it inside."

"B-but..."

The blonde ninja's voice dripped with fierce determination. "Do it inside."

Hinata smiled warmly, glad that her boyfriend finally accepted her. "I love you, Naruto-kun."

Her thrusting became more needful, an urgency filling her eyes. Both bodies shook as the sound of slapping flesh filled the air. Her hips pounded fiercely into his, both teens moaning in sheer ecstasy. The blonde braced himself when he felt her suddenly stiffen.

"Narut-OH!"

With one last thrust, she drove herself balls-deep inside of him and came, her mouth open in a soundless cry. Naruto moaned in bliss as the girl bucked wildly, shooting cum deep inside of his rectum. Finally, when she was spent, she collapsed atop him, still buried to the hilt inside of him. She held him tenderly, the two of them lying in silence. Unsurprisingly, it was Naruto who spoke first.

"Hey, Hinata-chan?"

"Yes, Naruto-kun?"

"...can I be on top next time?"

Hinata giggled and pecked the blonde softly on his lips. "We'll see."

12