Silver Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After using the bathroom and washing her face and taming her hair a bit with some water, Eden felt a bit more refreshed and decided to try and find Tad or Jenny. She hoped she hadn't seemed rude by passing out like that in front of everyone.

She didn't know what had gotten into her, but she was hoping to apologize and put the embarrassing experience behind her. She had never drunk to the point of passing out before and she decided she never would again.

Making her way across the plush carpet and to the door, she slowly opened it, revealing a dark hallway lined with framed portraits. It was really dark and she couldn't make out any features too well; she just assumed it was old family pictures. Feeling her way slowly against the wall, she turned left and began walking down the hall, finally making it to the end.

She had a choice to go either left or right again. She looked right, but it was very dark and then left, which seemed to be a dead end, but there was a door at the end with a light coming out from underneath. Deciding to go left in hope of finding someone else, she slowly made her way down the new hall, her hand trailing on the wall again for support.

As she approached, her bare feet silent on the carpeted floor, she heard faint sounds that increased in volume the closer she got to the door. Tilting her head in confusion she wasn't sure what she was hearing until she was right in front of the door. The sound was a mixture of moans, pants, groans, cries and this weird, gurgling low keening noise.

Noticing the door hadn't been shut all of the way, Eden debated with herself, not sure if she really wanted to find out what was happening or not. Reaching a hand up to rest against the door, she was about to open it more to peek in, but at the last second changed her mind.

Dropping her hand from the door, she turned, about to make her way back down the dark hall when she heard a familiar voice rise above the chorus of sounds.

"Pl..plleeaaassee!" the word was a wail and a cry, it's deepness now a thin reedy sound of need and fear.

"You're too big! It can't!"

Stopping in her tracks, Eden turned back to the door, her head tilted as she heard a new raspy voice she didn't recognize reply inaudibly.

Reaching out slowly as if she were in a dream, Eden stepped back up to the door and slowly pushed it open wider, it's movement soundless on its hinges. The scene she saw seemed to be ripped right out of the pages of a seedy fiction novel.

The room was bathed in candle light and fabric draped from the ceiling and walls, casting the corners in shadow while the middle of the room was brightly bathed in light. There were at least eight people writhing in a pile atop giant pillows placed on the floor; their bodies and limbs entwined to the point where it was hard to discern what belonged to whom.

The only body that stood out was of a dark dusky hue; its cinnamon tone glistened from the candlelight hitting its sweat covered surface.

That familiar but now thin reedy voice emerged from red-stained lips that were surrounded by a dark goatee, a cry of fear and pleasure escaping before being cut off by an ivory white thick cock. It was almost obscene; the way his lips were split open wide from the girth of the dick being force fed down his throat.

Tad's eyes rolled back, his body jerking in odd movements and that low keening gurgling noise turned out to be him getting throat fucked. Not only that, Eden could make out that he was on his hands and knees, smack in the middle of the writhing group, his dick being sucked down by a brown haired woman lying between his widely spread legs.

Behind him, on his knees, was a hugely muscled long haired blonde man, his ass a masterpiece of muscled flesh as it flexed with every thrust; his impressively thick and long dick sliding with ease between Tad's fleshy ass cheeks. His legs were also spread so the woman could lie comfortably while she sucked on Tad.

As if from a distance, Eden thought of how beautiful the scene was; different shades of skin together from the palest to Tad's darker hue. Her train of thought was broken by a change in Tad's keening. Through the rest of the moans and groans and cries in the room, his voice rose in a continued muffled cry, his eyes bulging and sweat poured down his face as his movements seized.

The man that was mouth fucking him continued; grabbing Tad's head and letting out a cry of pleasure as, with Tad's shock, his throat opened up and he was able to get his entire length down Tad's throat. Tad's sounds only heightened his pleasure and with three throat tearing thrusts, emptied his load down Tads throat.

Tad swallowed instinctually, his lips working around the man's pole, while his cry was cut off by the deposit he'd just received.

The reason he began screaming in the first place was because the man behind him had decided it was time and while Tad was distracted by the dick in his throat and his own dick being swallowed by the woman beneath them, the man pulled apart Tad's ass cheeks, used his thumbs to pull apart his already lubed asshole and fed his dick in.

It was slow moving of course, considering poor Tad had never received, but the man knew once he experienced this pleasure, he'd never forget it.

Eden found herself breathing rapidly; in shudders as she watched the taking of Tad, sweat gathering on her upper lip and forehead. Her nipples were puckered and she felt hot; her sex throbbed as a gush of wetness seeped from between her legs to gather in her panties.

She found she couldn't look away as inch by inch, the huge man entered Tad's protesting hole, the strain of holding back evident in the way veins stood out from the man's neck as he clenched his teeth and sweat poured down his face onto Tad's ass and back.

Instead of trying to escape, Tad had bent forward onto his elbows once the other man had pulled from his throat, his hands clenching tight onto the spread underneath him, his face buried in the covers to muffle his cries as he kept his posture; his ass up in the air and his knees spread wide.

The woman underneath him had become occupied herself; screaming in ecstasy as she was eaten out by Jenny. She kept one hand on Tad's dick, which had somehow remained hard throughout his taking. She would jack Tad off while keeping the other hand buried in Jenny's hair as she thrust her hips into her face.

Keeping Tad's cheeks spread wide, the man grunted and cursed out; loving the sight of Tad's small hole clenching around his thick meat for dear life. With one last forceful flick of his hips, he was buried balls deep into Tad's tight ass.

"Fuuuckk! MMMMowwwww" Tad huffed out into the covers, his body soaked and dripping with sweat as he trembled, his asshole desperately trying to adjust to its invasion. The man was nice enough to wait, reaching down to replace the woman's hand with his own and whisper reassuring words in Tad's ear. After a few minutes, the man pulled back and thrust forward, testing to see how Tad took it.

When Tad didn't scream out but just clenched tighter onto the sheets, the man continued slowly thrusting while slowly pulling Tad's dick. After a few more minutes, Tad began to respond. His back arched and his head was thrown back, a look of ecstasy on his face and a grunt leaving his lips every time the giant man thrust back in.

Eden was positively soaked by now. Without realizing it, she had reached into her shorts and underwear, her hand playing with her throbbing clit as she watched Tad get into his fucking.

"You like that, do you?"

A deep, velvety smooth voice came from directly behind Eden, making her jump and cry out in surprise.

No one even noticed; they were all too occupied with their own fun.

Before she could turn around, she was pulled back into a hard, bare chiseled chest; her lower back pressing firmly against what felt like a huge cloth covered cock. His big left hand pressed against her belly, keeping her pinned against him as his other hand pulled hers from her shorts and took it's place.

Eden arched back against him, her eyes fluttering closed as she grabbed onto his thick forearm with her right hand; her left she used to clutch onto the side of the door frame for support when he touched her already sensitive clit. Using his thumb, he began rubbing her clit in slow circles while he used his long middle finger to rub at her slick opening.

"Keep your eyes open Eden." His voice was a low command in her ear.

Eden's eyes opened slowly, doing as she was told.

"Do you like what you see? A man being fucked by another man?" he asked in a curious voice; no hint of judgment evident in his tone.

Eden slowly nodded, her shame overridden by the pleasure flashing through her body at his dirty words and the sight before her eyes. Tad had been turned to his back, his legs spread and pushed back almost to his head as the giant blonde man pounded his ass with no mercy, keeping Tad pinned with brute strength.

Tad was once again screaming, this time in hoarse cries of pleasure, his hands clutching the covers underneath him as his cock spouted copious amount of precum all over his chest and stomach.

Eden jerked and clutched onto Carter's forearm tighter, her body having a mini orgasm. She could still feel herself on the edge though. That was nothing compared to what she felt was coming. She heard Carter take in a deep breath as he ground his erection against her back; his thumb still slowly circling her clit and finger still rubbing her opening, which was much slicker now from her mini orgasm.

"Tell me why you like it." He demanded, his voice soft in her ear, his hips never stopping their motion against her.

"Uh..um." Eden stuttered out, trying to think through the pleasure and what she was seeing. Tad was now sandwiched between the giant man still pounding his ass and Jenny, who had Tad's face buried between her legs. Another man hovered over Jenny, slowly thrusting into her mouth while playing with her breasts.

"I..I think it's the raw power and domination between them." Eden finally strung together, her eyes glued to Tad's ass being filled the stranger's thick meat. She really didn't understand herself why she was so turned on and fascinated, but the act was so carnal and hot that she couldn't help it.

"And what else?" Carter asked, his breath coming out faster than before and his hip movement against her a little more hard. As a reward for her answer, he finally slid his long, thick middle finger into her quivering body; feeling her walls greedily suck at his invading digit. His jaw clenched at her tightness.

"I..umm.." Eden lost her train of thought as the giant man suddenly pulled from Tad's body; his asshole had suctioned around his dick so tight she could hear a faint popping noise as he left it. The man grabbed Tad up by his arm, literally picking him up so that they were face to face; Tad's face glistening from Jenny's pussy juice.

Carrying Tad over and using the wall as leverage, the man leaned him against it, wrapped Tad's legs around his waist, and entered his tight hole once again. Tad's hands clutched onto the man's shoulders as his legs tightened around his waist in reaction to the first thrust; Tad's eyes rolled back as a deep, broken moan escaped his slackened mouth.

The man's answering groan sounded throughout the room as he began to jackhammer into Tad's tight warmth, his thick length disappearing completely into his body every time he entered him. Tad's body was pushed up and down the wall with every thrust. As if it weren't enough, the man grabbed onto Tad's ass cheeks to spread him wider and pulled him up and down onto his meat harder.

"Hmm. That's Jace's finishing move." Carter's voice was no longer even, but strained, slight pants escaping him to caress her ear as his hips now flat out humped against Eden's back. He added a second finger to Eden's tight body, moaning at the feel of her slick warmth clutching onto his fingers as his thumb began to rub her button more firmly and quickly.

Eden cried out; clutching the door in a death grip as, standing on her tip toes, she felt the heat building deep in her pussy as she watched Tad's eyes widen and his mouth grow slack and his muscles tense up; his body basically a rag doll as his cock began spewing copious amounts of cum all over himself and the man she now knew was called Jace's chest.

Jace roared out, giving Tad two more brutal thrusts before powering one last time deep into Tad's bowels to unleash what had to be the motherload of all orgasms; keeping himself buried to the hilt so that Tad had to take it all. White liquid slowly began to squeeze out from Tad's ravaged hole, dripping to the floor at their feet.

Eden felt her own body begin to shake as her eyes slammed closed, her hips bucking wildly against Carter's plunging fingers as her own orgasm began to take over. The first wave hit her like a freight train; her body jerked like she'd been electrocuted and she lost her grip on the door frame, leaving Carter to support her body weight.

Acting quickly, Carter tightened the arm that was around her waist and lifted her up so that she basically draped across him; her feet no longer touching the floor as her head rested back against his shoulder and his fingers continued to plunge into her spasming pussy. Every contraction had a gush of wetness covering his hand; and Carter groaned out in frustration, desperately needing to be deep inside her creamy haven in another way.

Turning to face the wall right outside the door, Carter pressed Eden against it firmly, holding tight onto her shaking body as he pulled his fingers from the death grip of her milking pussy. Taking a moment to smell his fingers, he quickly sucked her juices off before reaching down and ripping her flimsy shorts and underwear down her legs.

He hurriedly did the same for his own boxers, which were damp with his precum and sticking to his skin. Kicking them off his legs, he quickly turned Eden to face him, her expression still a mask of pleasure as her orgasm finally began to wane.

Picking up her pliant body so that her back pressed against the wall, he wrapped both her legs around his waist, making sure she crossed them behind him before he bent his knees, lined himself up to her slick opening and began to push home. Despite the fact that she was dripping wet, there was some resistance as his fat, mushroomed head squeezed its way into her tiny hole.

This caused discomfort to Eden and pulled her out of her post-orgasm haze. In reflex to the pain, her legs tightened around his waist, inadvertently pulling him deeper into her body. Carter took advantage and thrust half- way in; the vise-like grip her slick walls had on his throbbing dick almost too much to take.

Panting at the feeling of being stretched to the point of feeling like she may tear, it was now Eden's turn to get a small taste of what it was like to be impaled on a big pole. And that she was. Even as she felt her body working to adjust to Carter's insanely thick girth, she felt her pussy lips quivering from the strain of being wrapped around something so thick.

Feeling how much her body was struggling to adjust to him, Carter leaned down and took Eden's lips in a deep kiss, massaging her tongue with his own to try and relax her enough so that he'd fit. Though he had intended for the kiss to be a distraction, Carter soon found himself in a heated embrace, Eden's fingers clutched tightly in his hair as they made out furiously; their bodies rolling against each other's.

Of course this helped move the process along and soon he was buried deep within Eden's tight pussy as they tongue fucked like their lives depended on it. Ripping his mouth from hers at last, Carter panted for breath, his chest heaving against hers as they stared deep into each other's' eyes.

Dazedly, Eden reached up and touched his cheek.

"Your eyes." She said in awe, pretty sure this time she wasn't seeing things. Carter eyes were that same light unnatural blue they had been when they were out on the steps earlier. They seemed to glow in the darkness that surrounded them. Instead of feeling afraid, Eden was intrigued.

Not bothering to respond, Carter just smirked and then, reaching up, he pulled her tank top over her head and threw it somewhere into the dark behind them.

Wishing there were more light out here so he could see all of her better than he already did, which, as an afterthought, was a strange thing to even cross his mind for him, Carter bent his head down and took her dark berry nipple into his mouth as he began thrusting deep into her warm depths.

Eden held his head to her chest, her fingers buried deep in his long, silky ink black hair; his hair tie having fallen out from her rough grips earlier while they made out. She could feel how tender the skin around her mouth was from his beard rubbing against it so much.

No doubt she'd have beard burn later on. She winced in pleasure pain as his beard rubbed against her sensitive breast. Yup. She'd have some there as well.

Carter began thrusting at a different angle; both hands clutched a handful of her ass to assist in bringing her down to meet his punishing cock every time he pushed into her. His thick cock rubbed against an area that sent bolts of pleasure shooting throughout her core. Instantly forgetting her worries about her sensitive flesh, Eden threw her head back against the wall, taking each deep thrust like a champ.

Their combined moans and grunts echoed in the silent hall; a wet slapping sound could be heard as Carter increased the pace of their fucking. Feeling the familiar warmth begin to spread in her belly and down her thighs, Eden's moans turned into low cries as her body began to buck against Carter's, her hands now clutching his shoulders; digging her nails deep into his supple flesh as the orgasm built deep in her pussy.

"That's it baby. Cum all over this thick dick. Just like your little friend did in there." Carter panted out as he watched her struggle to orgasm, leaning down to bite onto the sensitive flesh where her neck met her shoulder.

Two more deep thrusts and Eden flew over the edge, her loud cries of pleasure suddenly cut off by Carter's lips covering hers. Her orgasm seemed to rip through her body; her hips mindlessly thrusting against Carter as her legs clenched tight around his waist and her arms pulled him in as close as she could get him.

As their tongues tangled in a wet messy kiss, Carter felt the familiar tingle down his spine as his balls drew up; his cock continuously being milked by Eden's constricting walls was doing him in. Realizing he wasn't going to last much longer, Carter thrust four more times into Eden's sucking pussy; keeping his length buried deep on the last thrust as cum erupted from his pulsing cock.

Ripping his mouth from hers, Carter let out a deep bellow that echoed down the hall. It felt like his dick would burst from the force from which his cum had left his body to enter hers. All he could do was stand there and clutch onto Eden for support as he emptied himself into her; his trembling body soaked in their combined sweat as he leaned them against the wall.

Eden shuddered as she felt the warm rush of Carter filling her, clutching his shaking sweaty body to her own as they both gasped for breath, his head resting against her shoulder. She slowly began to smile as she came down from her orgasm. That had been better than she had ever imagined it being.

Her basking was cut short by a sudden clearing of the throat. Carter's body tensed at the sound and his arms tightened around her body.

"Well well. Looks like you guys had your own little party without us."

Jenny stood behind the embracing couple in a flimsy robe; her arms crossed over her chest as the light from the room washed over her features. She was not pleased.

12