Silver Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Xavier swallowed. He had thought he knew how loved and how much he and his husband were family to this unique group, but the offer to be Protectors made Xavier feel he had underestimated just how loved they were. It was more than a title. Within the culture of PrideHome it was a revered position and one also recognised throughout the Federation. In Xavier's absence Theophilus would be expected to obey and be provided for by his Protectors as if they were his husbands. After a spouse, Protectors were recognised as next of kin. It would be the final link in bonding the group as a family unit. Although, because of his and Theophilus' natural longevity, it was likely they would outlive the others, it meant that the reptilian knew that if anything befell him, his young mate would be loved and cared for.

"The privilege and honour would be mine and my mate's," Xavier replied.

Before anything else could be said, Sholto made a murmur and opened his eyes to regard Xavier and Tristam sleepily. With a smile and kiss for his husband, he stood and enveloped the two men in a tight hug. Tristam responded by placing a kiss on the auburn curls and Xavier rubbed the side of his face against Sholto's.

Uist gently nuzzled Rayner's face and the dark haired young man greeted Xavier and Tristam in similar manner and then stood cradled close in Tristam's arms. Finally Uist nuzzled the still sleeping blond.

"Little one," he whispered. "Wake up, Beautiful. Your husband is here. Go to him."

Xavier smiled as sleepy gold eyes sought him out to gaze on him with undisguised adoration. Uist nuzzled again at the blond's temple, but before the lithe man could try and stand, Xavier was at his side. He reached and scooped his mate into his arms.

"Husband," Theophilus murmured from the sanctuary of strong, loving arms.

"Are you ready to return home, beloved?" he was asked.

"Please," Theophilus replied. "Take me home."

The other four nodded their emphatic agreements. Tristam pulled Rayner close and led the way out. As their leader he felt some degree of responsibility for what had befallen both members of his team and family. Xavier followed behind him, carrying his mate and ignoring all glances in their direction. Bringing up the rear was Uist who had Sholto almost moulded to his side. His menacing glowers ensuring any inquisitive glances quickly vanished. No-one attempted to approach the men for which Tristam was grateful. All he wanted was himself and those he loved away from the place.

*****

In their quarters on the Silver Star, Sholto was braced on his hands and knees on their bed. He looked over his shoulder with ocean blue eyes stormy and dilated indicating his desire and arousal. Behind him, his mate pulled his nether cheeks apart and a slick, agile muscle lapped and probed at his entrance. He moaned wantonly, pressing back on the welcome intruder, trying to take it deeper into his body. A low purr created intimate vibrations that stimulated the younger man even more and he panted shallowly.

Satisfied with tasting his lover, Uist slid two well-oiled fingers into the tiny opening. With ease he located Sholto's sweet spot and tenderly caressed the small nub to an impassioned cry from his mate. Uist held the sturdy hips still as he added a third finger to ensure his mate was as stretched as possible, the constant litany of moans from Sholto igniting further the bigger male's need to mate. Both men were aware that the almost overwhelming need to couple was born from Theophilus' assault, but it was also an affirmation of their love and commitment.

"You, Uist," Sholto begged shamelessly. "I need you. Please, be inside me."

"I want you, too, my own," Uist growled. He slathered oil onto his member that dripped with its need. He lined himself at the opened and glistening portal and thrust home in one controlled manoeuvre. He held still, listening to Sholto pant as the smaller man's body became accustomed to being so fully filled. A small push back indicated Sholto's readiness and, holding tightly to his mate's hips, Uist began to thrust long and deep into velvet heat. He increased his pace to a primal punishing pace, acknowledging that this was what they needed.

Sholto moaned as his husband's hard flesh filled him. He allowed his body to settle then let Uist know he was ready. As the thrusts became faster and harder and raked almost brutally over his sweet spot, Sholto howled his pleasure. A large, strong hand encircled his hot, hard need and fisted it with the same punishing pace.

Uist's hand and hips never varied their pistoning rhythm as his mouth moved to the juncture of Sholto's neck and shoulder. He bit down and sucked hard and Sholto's scream of completion rang out. Uist felt the cream pulse over his hand and the tight, slick channel clench and ripple around his hard shaft. It was enough to send the cat-man over the edge. Before Sholto's cry had died away, Uist's roar vibrated the room. His hot seed flowed deep into his mate's beloved body. Uist continued to thrust even when his organ was spent before finally collapsing to the side still intimately joined to his lover. Uist languidly cleansed his hand as he allowed his sated sex to slide from Sholto's snug port. He suckled his mate's drained shaft and lapped up the rich cream from Sholto's body before licking his lips appreciatively, savouring the taste and scent of his satiated younger husband. He gathered the boneless body close, guarding his lover's sleep.

Not far away another couple also reaffirmed their loving bond. Rayner lay on his back, his legs spread wide as his husband's tongue laved his erect shaft, down onto his sac and then down to his exposed entrance. Rayner moaned softly as the agile muscle moved to lap up his body before pausing to suckle at one chocolate nub then the other. As Tristam's mouth teased his sensitive breasts, Rayner felt a slick finger slide inside him. Rayner arched into his mate's caresses and his hand wove into Tristam's sandy hair.

"I love you," he murmured and sighed as a second finger eased inside him. He gasped and writhed as his sweet spot was gently stroked setting stars exploding behind his closed lids. He cried Tristam's name aloud as his erect flesh was enveloped in wet heat as three fingers penetrated him to stretch his slender channel.

Finally satisfied his mate was ready Tristam slicked his throbbing shaft and poised himself at the enticing portal. He hooked Rayner's slender legs over his elbows, spreading the younger man wide. As he pressed inside molten heat, Tristam's mouth sought out his lover's, his tongue possessing his mate's mouth as his shaft did his body. As Rayner mewled his pleasure, Tristam purred low and licked and nipped at Rayner's throat and collarbone. His hand wrapped around Rayner's arousal and pumped him in time with the thrusts of his hips. He gazed into liquid chocolate depths that reflected his mate's love and desire. Tristam felt he could drown in the love in the expressive orbs.

"I love you, angel," Tristam purred. "Come for me, baby," he coaxed. "Come with me," he urged.

With a groan Rayner felt his climax gather. Pleasure turned his groin into liquid heat that began to suffuse his body. He arched his back, crying his mate's name as he came, his semen adorning both sweat-sheened bodies.

"Beautiful, angel," Tristam groaned tightly as his flesh felt the strong contractions that accompanied his lover's release. He thrust for three more heartbeats before he reached his own zenith. Pulse after pulse of his hot seed filled the still spasming channel of his young husband. He muted his roar of satisfaction by sucking hard at Rayner's shoulder as his body shuddered through pleasurable aftershocks of orgasmic bliss.

The two spent lovers lay entwined, kissing softly in their post-orgasmic afterglow. Only when Tristam's softening organ slid from Rayner's body did they finally move. Tristam spooned up close behind his smaller mate, holding him tightly, nuzzling at the nape of Rayner's neck.

"Sleep safe, my angel," Tristam murmured.

"And you, Tristam. Love you," came the soft reply.

"Love you, Rayner," Tristam affirmed.

In the third living quarters, Xavier was content to have his young husband safe and sleeping in his arms. The big lizard held the slender body close, his tongue occasionally flicking delicately over the sleeping blond, tasting and scenting, reassuring himself Theophilus no longer had the sour taint of fear. His mate appeared to be fully recovered physically, but Xavier wanted to ensure his lover slept nightmare free. As his tongue tasted Theophilus' skin, a slender hand reached to caress Xavier's frill as though seeking to give his own reassurance. Touched deeply by the simple gesture, Xavier tightened his hold and crooned softly to settle Theophilus back into deeper sleep. A soft sigh and wriggle and Theophilus nuzzled into the big, strong body without really wakening. Xavier continued to croon softly for a long time, the vigil a small price to pay to have his mate sleeping without fear.

*****

When the family reconvened on the bridge of the ship after resting, Tristam announced they were headed for Earth to spend a couple of days with their Papa. Papa was Jameson, the adoptive father of Rayner and Tristam and who had unofficially adopted the rest of the team. He was also the Head of the Elite Security on Earth of which the group were a part. Jameson allowed the group autonomy to select their own cases, refusing to order his sons into danger and had offered to resign his post until the compromise over autonomy was reached. The relationship with Jameson was particularly significant to Theophilus. The treatment he had received at the hands of his own father and the lack of love and affection were now compensated for by the bond that had developed between the two men. Although in Earth years, Theophilus was older than Jameson by a few decades, developmentally the blond was equivalent to a young man just out of his teens. In his turn, Jameson relished the open affection from the young man.

That evening was just for 'the boys' as Jameson's wife Aurora had put it. She had fed them and then gone out visiting for the night. Her time with her sons would be the next day. The seven men were in Jameson's 'den'. All of them lounged in loose fitting pants, with Tristam and Uist also shirtless and enjoying the deliberately raised heat. A holographic fire added to the sense of warmth and security and low level music filled the comfortable periods of silence as everyone fully relaxed. Sholto lay stretched across Uist's lap, the cat-man stroking his mate's lightly furred abdomen under a loose fitting top. Rayner lay with his head in Tristam's lap and Xavier lay spooned behind Theophilus on soft cushions on the floor in front of the hologram.

"I hear you helped contain the plague very effectively, Xavier," Jameson commented. "Although I've yet to be fully and formally briefed." He noted the immediate stiffening postures of his sons and frowned. "What is it, boys?" he asked perplexed.

"Xavier was victim to xenophobia whilst helping," Tristam said. "In addition, Theophilus was assaulted. We have made a formal complaint regarding the incident. I thought you would already have received it."

"Son, I'm sorry," Jameson said the concern evident in his voice. "Are you unhurt?"

Theophilus flowed gracefully to his feet and bent to hug the still sitting man.

"I should have briefed you personally..." Tristam began.

"It was the fault of no-one here," Theophilus insisted. "I am unhurt. My family arrived before those who sought to could hurt me." Theophilus didn't resist as strong arms reached to pull him to sit cradled in Jameson's arms. He gave a soft sigh of contentment as he laid his head on his Papa's shoulder.

"You are truly unharmed?" the mature male persisted.

"Yes, Papa," Theophilus affirmed. "And my husband and brothers have cared well for me."

Xavier smiled to see his young husband held as safely as a small child in his father's arms. The pampering would be beneficial to his mate. He moved to lean gently against Jameson's legs and tugged softly at a long, slender limb. Theophilus shifted slightly to allow a leg to drape over Xavier's shoulder. As the reptilian stroked his mate's leg, Theophilus' hand caressed the lizard's frill.

As the unpleasant events had been recalled, both Tristam and Uist had instinctively scented the air. Tristam's sense of scent, although enhanced by his genetic modifications, was still less acute than the cat-man's. However, both were satisfied that no obvious pheromones of fear or distress were emanating from their blond brother and so resettled themselves.

The conversation was subtly moved to other concerns as Jameson contentedly stroked long golden tresses, a gesture calming for both men. It was still relatively early when Xavier arose.

"If you don't mind, Papa, my family," the reptilian said to Jameson and the others. "I would take my husband to bed early tonight."

Tristam and Uist immediately re-scented the air. At the cat-man's smile, Tristam could guess the nature of the pheromones he was scenting, but that were of a level too subtle for himself to discern.

Before Theophilus could rise from his Papa's lap, he was lifted into Xavier's arms and swung round eliciting a peal of musical laughter.

"Goodnight, Papa, goodnight, my brothers," he giggled breathlessly.

Jameson stood and kissed the blond's smooth cheek and patted the reptilian's shoulder. "Sleep well, boys," he said as he settled back into his chair. As the two males left, Jameson waited a few moments before turning anxious eyes to Tristam.

"He is alright, he wasn't hurt?" he asked.

"He was shot with a stun ray and shocked and frightened, but we arrived before they could...harm him. Xavier hasn't moved far from his side since."

Jameson didn't miss the hesitation in Tristam's words or the implication behind it and he gave a mental prayer of thanks for Theophilus' deliverance.

"They're both fine, Papa," Uist added. "Trust me," he added with a wink.

Jameson blinked and then smiled in understanding.

In their room, Xavier had wasted no time in stripping both himself and his mate. Theophilus now lay naked in the sumptuous nest prepared for them and Xavier trilled low and deep as he knelt between spread thighs to encourage the burgeoning erection of the beautiful blond to full hardness. Theophilus' hands stroked the smooth skin of his skull and over the sensitive frill sending ripples of arousal through the big male's body. One hand continued to fondle Xavier's frill whilst the other stroked appreciatively over the strong, smooth chest. Xavier's tail insinuated itself around Theophilus' slender waist as the reptilian braced himself over the lithe body on hands and knees to whisper huskily into a pointed ear:

"I would watch you pleasure yourself on my flesh, beloved. Will you give me that joy?"

"Yes," Theophilus whimpered as he arched towards his mate. He mewled softly as sharp teeth nipped gently at his small nipples before a tongue laved at them. Xavier moved slowly down the slender body relishing every nuance of taste of his husband. The soft tang of small pink nubs, the creamy flavour of the soft abdomen, the sharpness of his mate's hips and the essential muskiness at the root of his lover's desire. Delving lower again, he encountered the sweet taste of his mate's arousal as his dilating channel proclaimed its need. Xavier pressed his tongue in deep, savouring the core of his beloved blond to a musical cry of his name. Oiling his tail it slid in deep as he removed his tongue to lave at the solid, slender rod that rose proudly to evidence Theophilus' yearning. He revelled at the shallow panting and way that Theophilus' head thrashed as his mate lost himself in sexual bliss. He had feared his young husband may have been reluctant to couple and so wanted to ensure that when they finally joined, Theophilus had the greater control.

A muted whine of loss accompanied the removal of Xavier's tail which was rapidly replaced by a mewl of need as the bigger male lay and unsheathed his hemipenes. Theophilus had worried he would disappoint Xavier following his assault; that the image of Silaff leering at him may have tainted their lovemaking. However, all that the younger male could see, feel or touch was the man he loved and who completed him. He longed to feel Xavier within him and to have his mate's seed filling him.

He moved to straddle the powerful male and Xavier's tail wrapped tightly around his waist, holding him in place. He keened quietly, vocalising his almost desperate need as Xavier carefully positioned his organs at Theophilus' entrance. Xavier's hands then moved to Theophilus' hips as he helped the slender man slide slowly down to sit impaled on Xavier's groin. At the sight of Theophilus with his head thrown back, a look of pure bliss lighting his face as he was fully filled, Xavier's trill was so low as to be a growl of possession. He thrust his hips up and Theophilus gave a cry of pleasure as he began to undulate on the twin lengths. As the couple moved in concert, Theophilus held tight to his mate's tail as it helped him to move up and down the flesh that speared him so intimately. Xavier's sensitive hands teased at the responsive skin around the base of his erection and scratched through the small blond pubic pelt before finally stroking the rod that jutted pink and needy, pre-come seeping continually from the tiny slit.

As Theophilus felt his body unravelling as he raced towards imminent climax, he gazed down with naked adoration.

"I love you, Xavier," he panted.

"I love you, my heart," Xavier replied.

Sensing his mate's impending orgasm, Xavier formed his knots and trilled appreciatively at the wanton moan from his husband as Theophilus' channel was stretched further. Xavier's seed flooded his body and the wet heat filling him so voluptuously tipped Theophilus over the edge. A pearlescent arc fountained to anoint Xavier's hand and chest and the bigger male held tight to the shuddering, convulsing younger man. Xavier watched every second of his mate's sexual surrender as he filled the clenching channel. He rapidly licked his hand clean as Theophilus finally sagged fully spent. Xavier then quickly wiped clean his body to allow his satiated mate to lie on his chest, still fused together.

"I love you so very much," came a soft contented whisper.

"I love you, beautiful," Xavier replied.

He felt the lax weight of his mate as Theophilus gave in to the lassitude that followed the intense lovemaking. Xavier's hands lovingly ran over the now sleeping younger man. With a groan he felt a secondary spurting of his seed. Finally spent, he allowed his knots to dissipate and as his hemipenes withdrew to re-sheath, he felt wetness seep from his beloved's body. Carefully laying the blond on his side, Xavier lapped at his mate's small portal, tasting the sharpness of his seed combined with the sweet musk of Theophilus. Theophilus sighed softly in his sleep but didn't awaken. Satisfied he had cleansed away any excess that might make his mate uncomfortable, Xavier repositioned his lover across his chest. He allowed himself to drift slowly into sleep, surrounded by his mate's scent and taste and warm weight as well as the rhythmic cadence of the beloved heartbeat.

*********

The next day Theophilus and Sholto helped Aurora in the kitchen and Rayner sat talking at his Papa's knee. Uist, Tristam and Xavier were in deep discussion over the arrangements necessary before leaving for PrideHome to undertake the ritual for Tristam and Uist to become Theophilus' Protectors. Jameson smiled as he stroked Rayner's dark curls and heard the arrangements mulled over. Uist had already contacted his familial pride and they were delighted that the exotic blond was to become a part of their family and, by default, his reptilian husband. Uist had left the local arrangements to be handled by his sire and a younger sibling, confident everything would be ready on their arrival.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers