Silver Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers

"My brothers," the voice, although soft and weak had the four men leaping to their feet and racing to the Command Deck door. It was the most welcome and beautiful sound they had heard since Sholto's awakening.

Cradled safely in his husband's strong arms, Theophilus smiled at his family. He was still pale and frail but his presence, even in Xavier's arms, answered their combined prayers. Caresses and kisses were gently bestowed. At Rayner's tears, Theophilus reached to hold the young man as Xavier added his own crooning to soothe him.

"I am sorry, but my beloved is too weak to remain out of his bed long," Xavier apologized.

"Please convey to Papa and Mama that I am recovering," Theophilus whispered as he lost his battle to remain awake.

As Xavier carried his sleeping mate to their quarters, four jubilant men resumed their places, ordering the AI to open a communications link to Jameson and Aurora at their home.

*********

Water cascaded from a waterfall and Sholto allowed it to flow over him, watched by his still protective mate. Uist feasted his eyes on the lightly furred body. He had cradled his young mate since recovering, and they had found pleasure with their hands, but they had not made love. Now he admired the play of muscles and the way Sholto's wet skin glimmered. He had brought his husband here, to a small pool by his Sire's large homestead, before the ceremony to welcome Theophilus to his pride, to become the blond's Protector. The therapeutic qualities of the pool were one consideration, its privacy another.

Uist's erection was hard and needy and strained forward from his body as though seeking its true home. He waded towards the younger man, who turned and gasped at the raw need in the bigger man's eyes. Oceanic eyes dropped to take in Uist's state of arousal and Sholto's arms opened in welcome.

As arms wrapped around bodies, their erections touched and they shivered in mutual arousal. A small sound escaped Sholto's lips and Uist knew he had to hear it again. He moved his hips in a small thrusting motion and Sholto whimpered in helpless need.

Holding Sholto with one strong arm, Uist began to fist the hard flesh of his young husband. He began to squeeze and pull, Sholto remaining upright through Uist's supportive embrace. Uist's fingers fondled the taut shaft, pumping rhythmically, caressing the prominent vein and flicking his thumb over the swollen head. As his touches got stronger, Sholto's soft sounds inflamed the cat-man's own desire. A wail of his name heralded the intense orgasm that wracked the smaller body in Uist's care. Warm liquid spilt over his fingers and as Sholto recovered, panting softly, Uist licked them clean relishing the salty sweet flavour.

Uist moved to lean Sholto against a rock ledge and he felt slender fingers fondling his aching flesh. Sholto caressed the insides of powerfully muscled thighs and stroked the hard flesh, red and weeping its need that jutted from the furred groin. Sholto pulled Uist's head to his and they kissed slow and deep, tongues sliding sinuously as his hand continued to stroke.

"Need to be in you," Uist growled pulling back from the kiss. He retrieved the oil and slid two coated fingers into his mate's heat.

"Enough," Sholto groaned. "Take me now," he begged as a third finger entered and they rubbed insistently over his sweet spot, encouraging his resurgent arousal to full hardness.

Using the rock wall to help support Sholto, the bigger man wrapped his lover's legs around his waist and, bracing himself with a wide stance, lowered Sholto onto his erect shaft. Sholto gave a cry of pleasure and, under the cascading water they made love, joined physically and by their hearts. A subtle shift of Uist's strong hips and Sholto screamed as shock after shock jolted in his depths. Uist purred at the contrast of cool water and the tight heat around his erection.

Sholto moaned mindlessly as hard, thick flesh rubbed relentlessly at his prostrate. Pleasured rolled over him in waves as the water flowed over his overheating body. A bite to one of his nipples in concert with a hard thrust and a hand pulling on his erection sent Sholto spiralling into bliss. His arousal reached fever pitch and his legs squeezed brutally around Uist's waist as he erupted in a shattering climax. As his semen jetted between them he felt the hot, wet pulses of Uist's release fill him.

Carefully, not yet wanting to lose the intimate connection of their bodies, Uist walked them to the bank and stretched them to lie together on soft foliage. He tucked Sholto against his broad chest, nuzzling contentedly

"I love you, my own," he whispered tenderly, kissing Sholto

"Love you, Uist. Always."

**********

Xavier stood looking out over the lake. He and his beloved were in a high tree house on Uist's father's estate. There were another couple of tree houses nearby that homed the others of his family. One entire wall could be raised like a blind to leave the view unimpeded. It was here that Xavier was creating a special, small nest with a comfortable support for his back. He wanted Theophilus to be able to see the glorious sunset as it played over the silver lake. Already hints of pink and gold were appearing. He turned to look at his mate and his breath caught as sunlight played on his husband's curtain of blond hair, turning it to shimmering gold.

Theophilus lay on a sumptuous nest of cushions, completely naked. The sun gave his still pale skin a healthy glow. Xavier trilled in pleasure as slender limbs parted to reveal an erect member at Theophilus' groin. The younger male had been too exhausted following his ordeal to consider lovemaking. Xavier was overjoyed to see that the rest and treatment had been successful. His eyes moved to the toned abdomen and his tongue flicked out, tasting the air and Theophilus' arousal.

"I would have you inside me, filling me with the living proof of your love, my husband," Theophilus whispered.

Xavier moved to scoop the slender form into his arms and placed him in the smaller nest. Ensuring his body was securely supported, he set about arranging his beloved blond. Reclining Theophilus against his back, Xavier then hooked pale, smooth limbs to drape over his widespread thighs, opening Theophilus' body. Despite being in the open, there was no danger of being seen and Xavier relished the opportunity to indulge in outdoor lovemaking. His tail slid sensuously up Theophilus' thigh and slid into the already moist portal. As his tail began to coil inside Theophilus' body, the reptilian's hands and mouth moved over the outside. One hand slowly stroked the silk encased steel of his mate's arousal, the other pinched and rolled pink buds, whilst his tongue flicked in and out of his mate's mouth.

The younger man mindlessly moaned his pleasure, so many of his erotic zones were simultaneously stimulated. His husband's agile tail pulsed to stretch his dilating channel as the tail tip flicked back and forth over his hidden jewel. His aching shaft was tenderly stroked and when Xavier's tongue did not possess his mouth, sharp teeth bit with precision on his sensitive ears. He mewled softly his need as he felt his mate's hemipenes unsheathe to press into the small of his back. He keened and writhed to indicate his readiness. He felt his body lift, Xavier's tail withdraw and then he was being lowered onto his lover's twin members.

As Xavier felt his penises become fully enveloped by the molten depths of Theophilus' sweet body, he began to stroke the rosy rod of his mate faster. He formed his knot, ready to find his release at the same moment as his beloved.

"Oh, oh, Xavier, yes, now," Theophilus panted. As his seed flowed in a pearlescent arc that glittered with a myriad of colours from the setting sun, Xavier climaxed, his seed flooding the clenching channel.

Theophilus smiled as he came back to his senses. Xavier was still buried inside him and the sun was almost set. He purred and reached back to caress Xavier's frill as his husband's hands stroked his stomach.

"Are you imagining me filled with our child, my husband?" he asked.

"I was, my sweet. Our children will be the most beautiful Phixia has ever seen. To have you carrying life we created out of our love will be a wondrous thing."

The blond did not worry about carrying children. It was a talent of his kind, not commonly known. Even if that were not the case, medical advancements meant that even Sholto and Rayner would, when ready, bear their desired children. Xavier, as their physician, would oversee the whole process. Theophilus looked forward to seeing all their children playing together. He playfully contracted his inner muscles and was rewarded by a deep groan. "Beloved?" came the soft query.

"You waited long to be able to love me with your body. Fill me, husband."

Theophilus shivered pleasurably as he felt Xavier move within him. It took no time for a second pulsing of Xavier's sexes to leave the reptilian at last fully sated.

"Thank you, beautiful," Xavier whispered, finally allowing his knot to dissipate. "Are you tired?" he asked solicitously.

"I am sorry, my husband, but I am," Theophilus confessed. "It was a long day, and now I have two strong Protectors and a whole new family who care."

"Indeed you do, my love," Xavier said as he carried the drowsy blond back to their proper nest.

"Sholto told me of a waterfall he and Uist visited today," Theophilus whispered as his eyes closed and he snuggled into a warm embrace. "I would like it if you would take me there tomorrow."

"Anything you wish, Theophilus. Sleep now, beloved."

Xavier trilled low and soft as his mate's even breathing told him the blond was already asleep. His lips peeled back over his teeth in his unique smile. Uist had told him of the pool and the reptilian was looking forward to taking his young husband there. He cradled the soft, warm body close, settling to enjoy the rest of the sunset, satiated and content.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
circleofcandlescircleofcandles5 months ago

I'm rereading this story again and again. Pelaam is such an amazing author! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"XAVIER ! AWAKEN !" "YES, MY GODDESS ?" SAID XAVIER. "YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS OF THE HEART AND THEIR MATES HAVE PROVEN, OVER AND OVER AGAIN HOW STRONG AND ENDURING YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER IS. THROUGH THE MANY TRIALS AND TESTS THAT YOU HAVE OVERCOME. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU AND YOURS TO SEE IF YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY GIFT. I HAVE WANTED FOR SO LONG TO BESTOW A BOON TO SOMEONE WORTHY. AND I HAVE CHOSEN YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS AND YOUR MATES TO RECEIVE THIS MY GREATEST GIFT." SAID THE GODDESS. "MY GODDESS ! I AM MOST GRACIOUS AND APPRECIATIVE THAT YOU HAVE FOUND US WORTHY OF THIS HONOR YOU WANT TO BESTOW UPON US." SAID XAVIER, "MAY I ASK, MY GODDESS. WHAT THE GIFT IS ?" "YES, MY CHILD, YOU MAY." SAID THE GODDESS. "I AM GIFTING YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS WITH THE ABILITY FOR YOU TO IMPREGNATE YOUR MATES AND FOR YOUR MATES TO CARRY THEIR YOUNG IN A WOMB THAT I AM GOING TO CREATE IN THEM." "MY GODDESS ! HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE ?" SAID XAVIER. "IT"S SIMPLE, MY CHILD." SAID THE GODDESS. "ALL OF YOU WILL COME TO OUR PLANET AND THEN TO MY TEMPLE WHERE YOU AND YOUR MATES WILL ENTER THE TEMPLE AND BE WELCOMED AND BE SHOWN INTO THE INNER SANCTUM WHERE NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER AS YOU WELL KNOW." "YES, MY GODDESS." SAID XAVIER. "I REMEMBER THIS WELL FOR WHEN I TRIED TO ENTER AS A BOY AND GOT SEVERELY SCOLDED BY THOSE SAME ACOLYTES OF YOURS. WHO APOLOGIZED FOR MAKING ME CRY AND GAVE ME A TREAT TO STOP MY TEARS." SAID XAVIER. "HA ! HA! YES. I REMEMBER THAT DAY WELL. YOU WERE ALWAYS A SCAMP WEREN'T YOU AND STILL ARE IN SOME WAYS AREN'T YOU, MY CHILD." SAID THE GODDESS. THE GODDESS STARTED LAUGHING SOFTLY, TO NOT AWAKEN THEOPHILUS FROM HIS SLUMBER WHO WAS LYING NEXT TO HIS MATE AND SLEEPING SOUNDLY, AFTER SEEING XAVIER BLUSHING SO HOTLY FROM HER TEASING OF HIM. "BUT WE DIGRESS FROM THE PURPOSE OF MY VISITATION TO YOU THIS NIGHT." SAID THE GODDESS. " AFTER YOU ARE SHOWN INTO THE INNER SANCTUM OF MY TEMPLE. YOU WILL EACH THEN GO THROUGH A RITUAL OF PURIFICATION FOR EACH COUPLE TO DO TOGETHER. AS EACH COUPLE MUST BE CLEANSED AND THEIR SOULS HARMONIZED FOR MY GIFTS TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO EACH OF YOU.." "AFTER YOUR PURIFICATION IS COMPLETE YOU WILL THEN BE PLACED AS A COUPLE OF EACH PAIRING ONTO MY ALTAR BY MY ACOLYTES . WHERE A WHITE LIGHT WILL ENGULF YOU TO MEASURE YOUR TRUE WORTHINESS TO RECEIVE MY GREATEST TREASURE." WHILE THE WHITE LIGHT IS ON YOU. YOU WILL EACH BE ASKED ARE YOU READY TO BECOME PARENTS AND YOUR MATES WILL BE ASKED IF THEY ARE READY TO RECEIVE THEIR WOMB AND OVUM WITH THEIR DNA TO BE PLACED IN THEIR BODIES. FOR YOUR SPERM TO THEN BE ABLE TO IMPREGNATE THEM. FOR THEM TO NURTURE AND THEN GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR YOUNG. THEY WILL ALSO BE ASKED IF THEY ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT THE PAIN OF THE BIRTHING PROCESS. AS EACH BIRTH WILL HAVE TO EITHER BE DONE ANALLY IN A NATURAL BIRTH OR BY A C-SECTION DELIVERY. WHICH YOU AS COUPLES CAN DISCUSS AND CHOOSE LATER ON." SAID THE GODDESS. "MY GODDESS !' BREATHED XAVIER IN AWE. "YOU ARE TRULY GIVING EACH OF US A GIFT THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND HEART WARMING THING YOU WILL ALLOW EACH OF AS COUPLES TO DO TO EXPRESS OUR GREATEST LOVE TO OUR MATES. AND MY BROTHERS OF THE HEART WILL BE MOST GRATEFUL AND HONORED TO BE BESTOWED THIS GRACIOUS GIFT AT THE SAME TIME AS MY MATE AND I." SAID XAVIER. AS HE GOT UP OFF THE NEST OF PILLOWS OF HE AND HIS MATE. TO KNEEL BEFORE HIS GODDESS TO GRAB HER HAND TO KISS IT IN MOST HUMBLE THANKFULNESS AND GRATITUDE AS TEARS OF JOY RAN DOWN HIS FACE. "ARE YOU SURE YOUR BROTHERS AND THEIR MATES WILL LIKE MY GIFT TO THEM ?" ASKED THE GODDESS. "AS THEY ARE NOT FROM OUR PLANET. I DID NOT TRULY KNOW IF THEY WOULD BE WANTING TO BE PARENTS OR NOT. BUT AS I WAS GIFTING YOU AND YOUR MATE WITH THE ABILITY. IT SEEMED UNFAIR OF ME TO HAVE THEM WATCH AS YOUR MATES BELLY EXPANDED WITH YOUR CHILD AND NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A CHILD OR CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN." 'THOUGH I KNOW THEY WOULD NOT BEGRUDGE YOU THE JOY OF BECOMING PARENTS. AS THEY TOO WOULD BE THEIR FATHERS ALSO BECAUSE OF YOUR CLOSE BONDS.' SAID THE GODDESS. "OH, MY GODDESS! NEVER DOUBT THE THANKFULNESS THEY WILL HAVE TO YOU." SAID XAVIER. "I WOULDN'T EVEN BE SURPRISED IF THE ASKED YOU TO BE GODMOTHER TO THEIR OFFSPRING. I KNOW ME AND MY MATE WILL BE MOST APPRECIATIVE IF YOU WOULD BE TO OURS.." THIS PLEASED THE GODDESS VERY MUCH AND CAUSED HER TO GLOW WITH HAPPINESS AT HIS OFFER. "THIS WILL PLEASE ME GREATLY AND I WILL MOST HUMBLY ACCEPT, THANK YOU." SAID THE GODDESS. "NO, MY GODDESS. THANK YOU !" SAID XAVIER. "IN A FORTNIGHT YOU WILL BE SUMMONED TO OUR PLANET WHERE YOU WILL PRESENT YOURSELF AT MY TEMPLE FOR MY GIFT TO BE BESTOWED TO YOU ALL" SAID THE GODDESS AS SHE FADED FROM SIGHT. AS XAVIER CONTINUED TO KNEEL WHERE HE WAS HE TOOK A DEEP CALMING BREATH AND WITH HIS HEART FULL OF GRATEFULNESS HE WOKE THEOPHILUS TO HELP HIM TO AWAKEN THE REST OF THEIR FAMILY TO GIVE THEM ALL THE GOOD NEWS AT THE SAME TIME. ~~~~~~ **** UMMM !!!!! I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT GIVE YOU AN IDEA FOR A NEW CHAPTER OR THE START OF A NEW SERIES FOR THIS STORY WHERE THEY RETIRE FROM THE FORCE TO RAISE THEIR YOUNG CLOSE TO PAPA JAMESON AND HIS WIFE SO THEY CAN DOTE ON THEIR GRAND CHILDREN. YOU COULD HAVE THE FAMILY START A SPECIALIZED TRAINING FACILITY WHERE THEY TRAIN THE NEW RECRUITS FOR THE FORCE IN THEIR INDIVIDUAL SUBJECTS OR SOMETHING. THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD AND I HOPE THIS GIVES YOU AN IDEA FOR A SEQUEL SERIES TO BE WROTE. AS I REALLY DON'T WANT IT TO END. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Still amazing!

This is another story that I can (and have) re-read over and over again. It's just so sexy and sweet (with a perfect hint of melancholy and drama)! Too much fantasticness in one story ;p So well written too, I just adore a story that seems to flow freely and endlessly, and this does just that. Great work !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nosebleed

wow!! this is one future i m looking forward! You have amazing skill in story-telling that could even make a professional blush. Thank u!!

- Ardent Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved it!

I do not normally enjoy same sex storys, but this one ... i just loved. Your characters came alive in a way tat is rearly seen. I sincerely hope that you will continue with storys about that lads from Silver.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Silver Previous Part
Silver Series Info

Similar Stories

Friends and Foes Ch. 01 Sequel to 'Cats and Dogs'.in NonHuman
Cats and Dogs Ch. 01 Were teams meet, and sparks fly.in NonHuman
Being the Bear Erotic Werebear Fantasy.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Training Camp Male were-lions meet in training.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories