Silver Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

They ate their meal, the conversation moving away from the annoying day Jameson had endured. It was with a scowl that, as he finished his coffee, the older man took a message from the room phone and stood.

"I need to go and speak with Terra II liaison Marlok," he explained. "I'll be back as quickly as possible."

Jameson growled at the "Out of order' sign on the nearby elevator and headed to the stairs. He stepped out onto the landing and began to descend cautiously. The lights were out and it was almost pitch black. He successfully navigated the first set and began the second. As he did, a hard shove in the centre of his back sent him tumbling the rest of the way down to lie unmoving.

Simultaneously, back in their room, Rayner gave a sharp cry.

"Papa." His eyes were unfocused and as he slowly recovered, Theophilus hovering at his side, the rest of the group followed Tristam.

At the doorway, he extended his hearing. Locating Jameson's heartbeat, he ran unerringly. Uist was at his side, nostrils flaring, locating the human male by scent. It took just seconds for Jameson to be found. Xavier's superficial medical check assuring them he was not badly hurt. They quickly transported him into the on-site medical facility.

Jameson lay scowling in the pristine bed, a bandage adorning his brow. He had bruised ribs, a mild concussion and was not being allowed out of bed for 24 hours. He glared balefully at Tristam as if it was the blond's fault and got a sympathetic smile in return.

"At least it's nothing serious," Tristam said. He shared Jameson's dislike of hospitals and could empathise with not wanting to remain in one a moment longer than necessary. "Rest as they want and you'll soon be out of here."

The group looked up as Marlok bustled in, his face a mask of confusion.

"I got your message," he told Tristam. "But I sent no message myself to meet with Jameson."

"I'm taking charge of this investigation," Tristam growled.

"Investigation?" Marlok's face blanched. "What investigation? Under what authority?"

"A deliberate attack on the negotiation's facilitator, an attack on an earth national, an attack on Elite personnel. Any and all of those give me the authority I need." Tristam stalked forward menacingly as he reeled off the reasons and Marlok back-pedalled rapidly. "Take your pick. I want the security tapes of the stairwell for the half hour preceding the incident as well of those that cover his movements from the room to the stairs."

"Theophilus and I will stay here tonight," Xavier said. He, Uist and Tristam glanced to where their mates now fussed over the older human, a smile of affection on his lips.

"Good idea," Uist growled and Tristam nodded. They did not want to leave their Papa unprotected until they knew exactly what was going on.

****

Tristam insisted on personally checking the security tapes and encouraged Uist and Sholto to retire for the night with the promise that if he saw anything to help, he would call them immediately.

Once in their room, Uist wasted no time in stripping himself and his mate and positioning Sholto on the bed on all-fours. Fingers drenched in oil then slid inside him, opening him for his dominant mate and the cat-man quickly pressed his impressive sex inside his lover. Sholto dropped his head down to the mattress, arms crossed under his forehead, backside high and vulnerable. The position did marvellous things to him, putting pressure in different places so that Uist's shaft felt thicker and longer, He clenched his internal muscles, rotating his hips and Uist murmured and groaned his approval. Sholto muttered a protest when his mate pulled out of his body, but it died in his throat as his cheeks were spread wide and Uist's tongue invaded his most intimate passage. The large, agile organ thrust and teased, tasted and tormented until the smaller man was incoherent with need.

"You, you, you," he chanted, unable to voice anything more complex.

Uist purred with approval. Repositioning himself, he slid his erection back inside slick heat, the slender channel rippling erotically around his length. He slipped his arms around Sholto's chest, pulling the smaller body astride his powerful thighs. In this new position, Uist knew his mate was even more vulnerable, relying on him to pleasure his body. As such, one of his hands toyed with diamond-hard, cinnamon nubs whilst the other stroked hard, damp flesh jutting proudly from a lush pelt of pubic fur. Uist nipped and sucked at Sholto's neck, wanting to mark his mate. His haunches drove upwards, burying him deep in the tight, searing sheath.

"Close...close," Sholto moaned. Pleasure that had begun deep in his belly, now radiated outwards. Sholto was keening, his body stiffening and then trembling. Uist felt him come, felt the way he stilled and then jerked, his back arched and head thrown back every muscle convulsing in joy and relief. Though centred in his groin, his orgasm ripped pleasure through him, sweeping him up in ecstasy. As his velvet sheath contracted around the solid flesh impaling him, he heard Uist's roar and then his hot, wet essence was filling his shaking body. He murmured wordlessly as their still-joined bodies were lowered to the bed and Uist spooned lovingly behind him.

"I love you," he whispered and then yawned, drained from the intense lovemaking.

"Love you, mine," Uist rumbled. As his lover slept, Uist remained awake, guarding his precious bundle. Already two he loved had been hurt and he had no intention of failing his own mate.

****

Tristam rubbed irritably at eyes that ached from trying to enhance a blurred image on the grainy film. The image of Jameson's cowardly attacker. He felt a headache begin at the base of his skull and blinked as the machine he hunched over was switched off. He allowed his insistent mate to lead him to their bed. Rayner stripped them both and the tendrils of their psychic link began to banish his headache as his lover positioned himself between wide-spread thighs. A soft, moist tongue bathed his sac and then kisses were peppered over his furred groin. Slowly, Rayner's mouth meandered to the long, thick, reddened flesh that rose to weep silvery tears of desire. The tears were licked appreciatively away before the engorged head was slowly and deliberately sucked. A slender hand pumped at the base and Tristam relaxed into the physical and mental pleasure that he could only experience with his young husband. Rayner hummed happily as Tristam's hips began to undulate slowly and shallowly. He rolled the furred sac, caressing the precious orbs within, silently encouraging Tristam to let go. He relished Tristam's groan as he swallowed thick flesh to the root, inhaling musk and desire. Then his lover's orgasm washed over him. Pulses after pulse of salty sweet crème filled Rayner's mouth to be swallowed greedily. As the last drops trickled down Rayner's throat, Tristam's body finally lay sated and spent. Rayner draped himself over the bigger body and the lovers kissed gently, love superseding lust.

"Straddle me, kneel astride my head," Tristam's voice was thick with desire. He heard the almost sub vocal whimpers as Rayner carefully positioned himself as instructed. His lover's slender rod bobbed daintily before his avaricious eyes and then he sucked it in deep. He gripped Rayner's buttocks, encouraging the smaller man to commence a slow rocking motion that drove the shaft on which he fed gently in and out of his mouth. He gave a moan of enjoyment that clearly vibrated through Rayner's sex and the younger man gasped pleasurably. Occasionally hollowing his cheeks to increase suction, Tristam reached out to mentally caress his special mate. The low moan heralded his success. He reached to pull the creamy buttocks apart and caress the tight opening and his reward was Rayner's nectar filling his ravenous maw. Tristam milked his mate dry before finally they lay sated in each other's arms.

"You need to rest, love." Rayner said solicitously, feeling his mate's mind beginning to work once again on the attack.

"I need digital enhancing equipment," Tristam replied, his mind now made up. He began to relax, letting Rayner's warmth and satiated scent wash over him.

"We can't bring advanced technology from 'Silver.'" Rayner's voice seemed to come from a long way off, but Tristam insisted on answering.

"I'm contacting another Elite. It will form part of our investigative equipment."

He felt Rayner nestle close and ensured his young husband was encircled in his arms. Something about the shadowy figure niggled at him. He was certain the danger was not yet passed. Slowly, he let himself drift into sleep.

In the medical facility, Xavier cradled a sleeping Theophilus on his lap. He held tightly with loving arms and had wrapped his tail around the slender waist. His young husband had finally fallen into an exhausted sleep draped over the bedside of the human he loved as a father. Xavier had carefully positioned his lover in his lap to make his sleep as comfortable as possible. He had not wanted to leave him in one of the small, hard plastic chairs. They were exceptionally uncomfortable, especially to one of Xavier's size and bulk. He glanced over at Jameson who was resting peacefully. He gave a mental sigh of relief that the mature human's injuries had proven so minor. He knew how devastated all of his diverse family would have been at his loss, but especially his mate who slumbered unaware in his arms. The human meant so much to the whole group. The reptilian muted a sigh as Theophilus murmured softly. He wished his love's sleep was more restful, and free of the bad dreams deemed too numerous for the reptilian's liking. Moreover, he prayed his feelings that this was far from over would prove to be wrong.

****

Jameson awoke to meet Xavier's watchful eyes. He wondered if the big male had stayed awake all night. He felt sore, but not uncomfortably so given his fall. He gave an affectionate smile at the sight of the slumbering blond in Xavier's arms.

"I'm going to petition to get out of here," he told the reptilian. "Why not take sleeping beauty to your room? I'll call in there as soon as I'm released."

"Do you want me to alert the others?" Xavier asked as he rose, careful not to unduly jostle his mate.

"I'll do it myself," Jameson said with a wry smile. "I'll doubtless need to prove I'm competent and capable to be let out."

Xavier opened the door to their room and his eyes took in the note on the floor. He laid Theophilus in their nest and retrieved the paper. He gave a mental frown as he read it.

'Tell the Dregan child to remain in the room. Meet me in the crypt. Alone. I know what happened to the human.'

Xavier glanced at the clock and at the time on the note. It gave him only 10 minutes. He then noticed the gold eyes staring at the paper.

"I have to go," he said softly. He passed the missive to Theophilus. He was surprised at the speed by which Theophilus reached the door before him.

"I am *not* a child and will not be confined to our room like one. I will *not* allow you to go alone. Do not make me have to stop you," he pleaded.

Xavier looked at the lithe, trembling form. He had no doubt that his distraught lover would indeed try and stop him if he proceeded. Yet they had to follow up this lead.

"I do not want you hurt," Xavier confessed.

"If the writer of this note does not appear, I have no doubts in the ability of our group to find them and our Papa's assailant. Take me with you; I would not see you hurt either."

Reluctantly, Xavier nodded. He left the note where it could be found by any of their family looking for them. He slipped his arms around Theophilus' waist and the blond immediately tilted his head back. Xavier's tongue flicked in and out of his lover's mouth, tasting the warm, silken inner walls. He felt his mate melt against him.

"We must proceed with caution," Xavier admonished as they separated from their kiss.

He'd made a study of the complex and the crypt was actually old catacombs that historians had insisted be preserved when the new building was erected. There was a set of stairs and one single lift, distinct from the others servicing the complex, as the historians tried to preserve the catacombs as they were. Reaching the basement, the couple checked the stairs first. A warning sign was erected as they reached the final sets of steps. Xavier went a little way down to verify and could see that several, extending below his ability to see clearly, were damaged and dangerous. He returned to his mate and they moved to the elevator. Both males reacted to the acrid, cleaning smell. The machinery creaked ominously; it was clearly much older than the elevators in the complex, which were probably renewed regularly. As it descended, Xavier was certain he could taste/scent something familiar underneath the sour, sharp cleanser.

As the doors opened, both men flattened themselves against the walls until assured there was no unexpected less-than-welcoming party awaiting them. They moved away from the elevator. Stone corridors and archways led off in several directions. They glanced around uncertainly. Now they were outside, Theophilus, too, began to scent something familiar. He tilted his head, trying to focus his antennae to filter out the single scent he wished to identify. They hadn't moved too far away from the elevator when Theophilus turned with wide eyes to his lover.

"Xavier, the scent..."

The reptilian was already barrelling towards his mate.

"Down, down," he roared. He wrapped his body around that of the blond mammal and they were still airborne as the explosive he'd recognised detonated. They were flung deeper into the catacombs by its force. The elevator was destroyed and their bodies were showered with a mixture of metal and rock as they lay unmoving. In the eerie silence that followed, all that could be seen of the two males was blood and dust-streaked blond hair underneath a pile of fallen stone.

****

Jameson was already with the rest of his family as the explosion sounded. He glanced anxiously as Tristam tried unsuccessfully to raise Theophilus or Xavier on his wrist communicator.

"Rayner, Sholto, try their room," he commanded. "We'll follow up on the explosion."

The group separated. Hotel management and security hovered around the damaged elevator as if uncertain of what to do.

Uist growled and unsheathed his claws. Digging them into the closed doors, he used his strength to prise them apart. Heat and smoke began to escape, but the cat-man continued. Finally they were fully open. There was too much smoke for him to scent anything but explosive, burning and dust. He watched as Tristam tried to peer down the shaft.

"Where does this go?" he asked, unable to penetrate the smoke.

"This shaft leads to the catacombs," the manager replied.

"Stairs?" Tristam asked.

"Reported damaged yesterday. We put up a sign. Nobody goes from the hotel to the catacombs. We thought to repair them once the conference was over."

"You didn't think to alert anyone over the damage?" Uist rumbled ominously.

"What was to report?" the manager replied desperately. "What impact could it have on the rest of the hotel?"

Uist impatiently indicated the smoke still floating from the shaft.

"I think you know now," he said with a wave of his hand.

"Xavier and Theophilus went somewhere called the catacombs," Rayner's voice cut in as he and Sholto returned. The brunette held the note, passing it to Jameson. He glanced fearfully at the elevator. "No," he whispered.

"We need to get down there," Tristam said. "There has to be a way."

"Air vents," came a confident voice. All eyes turned to look at the most senior hotel man standing there. "The air vents reach down to the catacombs."

Tristam's eyes focused on the mesh at the far end of the corridor.

"I need this area to be sealed off. No one but my group and Jameson is to have access," Tristam instructed the overall manager. "Have your security stationed to prevent anyone moving in or out. Uist and I will descend, Rayner, you stay here and make sure my orders are carried out. Sholto, I need some rope and a medical kit. If our family are down there, they may be unable to walk out." Tristam's level of concern was illustrated by the curt commands he issued. If they were to help their brothers, speed and efficiency were necessities.

As people moved to obey him, Tristam pulled the cover from the vent, tossing it casually aside. The tunnel was easily large enough for the two males. Uist descended first, his strong claws of hands and feet penetrating the metal allowing him to climb down effortlessly. By the time he had reached the bottom, Tristam was slithering quickly down one rope, another around his waist, a small medical bag in one hand. The men stopped, both heads tilted, both listening desperately. As one they moved towards the remnants of the elevator. Tristam's groan echoed the sound of grief from the PrideHomer as Theophilus' hair came into view. Quickly and carefully they began to move the debris that covered at least one of their brothers. At Uist's pained growl, Tristam caught sight of pale green skin.

"Xavier's on top of him," Tristam observed aloud. Their efforts increased. Soon they had their family from beneath the rubble. Xavier was clearly the most badly hurt. A wound to his hip and thigh was still oozing blood, he was covered in multiple scrapes and cuts, his frill was torn and bloodied and a gash covered almost from one aural depression to the other across the base of his skull. As they settled their injured brother, Theophilus began to stir. Tristam, focused on Xavier, let Uist tend the blond.

"Xavier?" Theophilus moaned softly.

"He is hurt, but Tristam is attending him." Uist spoke softly as he looked into dazed gold eyes. Theophilus seemed to be concussed slightly and had superficial cuts, but had obviously been shielded by Xavier from the main blast.

"I have to see him. I have to help." Theophilus struggled against Uist's restraining hands, desperate to reach his husband.

"Please, Theophilus. Stay still," Uist urged. "Your mate will be fine; Tristam will take care of him."

"Have to help," Theophilus murmured, as though unable to hear Uist's words, his efforts to move becoming more insistent.

It occurred to Uist that the blond's hearing may have been affected by the sound and he locked his eyes with the slighter form.

"Stay still." He mouthed the words rather than speaking them and Theophilus gazed sadly at him.

"Please, I have to see, have to help." Theophilus continued to attempt to move, to reach the man he loved.

Uist was afraid the blond was becoming too agitated. Desperation was replacing the dazed expression and, whilst he understood and empathised with Theophilus, he knew he couldn't allow him to be trying to stand or help.

"I'm sorry, beautiful," he said sincerely, unsure he was heard. He slipped his hand under Theophilus' chin, his thumb parallel to the pointed ear's small lobe. Regret flooded his eyes as realisation of his action was reflected in Theophilus' and they widened fearfully. As a slender hand reached weakly to pull his away, Uist pressed hard. For a second the lithe body stiffened and then, eyes rolling back, went fully limp. "So sorry, beautiful," Uist repeated, kissing the now unconscious male.

"You had no choice, Uist," Tristam said sympathetically, glancing up from where he worked on tending to the more grievously wounded reptilian. "I have a small nanobot injection I can give him. I'll ensure the Elite I've called in bring another. I'm not jeopardising his recovery by relying on a planet with comparatively primitive medical facilities and no experience in healing off-world denizens, especially one so exotic as Xavier."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers