Silver Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"I can transform and if Xavier is roped to me, I will have no difficulty ascending to safety taking him with me." Uist gazed sadly at the unconscious blond. "I pray he forgives me."

"He will," Tristam said confidently. "He was hurt, frightened and confused. When he recovers he will understand." Tristam gripped tightly to the cat-man's arm. "He will forgive you using his own body against him, it was for his, and his mate's, good."

****

Soon both injured males were in beds in the medical facility. Tristam insisted they were in a private room; partly because he knew that Theophilus would want privacy to be close to his mate and partly so they could be more easily protected. Jameson and Uist sat at the blond's bedside, Sholto and Rayner at Xavier's. The reptilian was still and silent. At his side, a saline solution was slowly dripped into his arm, the only medical treatment Tristam had permitted other than cleaning and dressing the lizard's injuries. Tristam had slipped away and been in contact with the Team Leader of the Elite responding to his earlier call and now he awaited their imminent arrival. He returned to the facility to ensure his family were comfortable. A doctor came into the room and Tristam's warning growl was echoed by Uist's.

"I just want to examine them," the medic explained. "I'm Senior Medic Jaysen."

"Are you versed in the physiology of Phixians or Dregans?" Tristam queried.

"No," came the honest reply. "But I am a doctor and I want to care for my patients. I'm willing to be an observer. I wouldn't presume to gainsay anything you deem required for their wellbeing." Jaysen wondered at the tilt to the blond's head. He felt he was being scrutinised more deeply than he could account for in the unwavering gaze. However, the big male must have found whatever he sought as he gave a curt nod.

"Either Uist or I will oversee any treatments by right of Commander and Deputy for Xavier and by right as Protector to his mate. However, I am prepared for you, and only you, to be involved in their care."

"That's fine by me," the doctor replied. There was no way Jaysen intended to try and challenge him.

It was moments after the doctor had left that Theophilus began to stir. When Jameson leant forward, Uist vacated his position, retreating to stand close to the door.

"Papa?" the blond asked shakily.

"Yes, son," Jameson smiled. "I'm here."

"Xavier?" Theophilus asked, his usually melodic voice tight with fear. The normal bond, a couple long-mated enjoyed, was not functioning. He was too scared to consider that his own concussive injury would be playing a large part in the problem.

"Hurt, but not as badly as we initially feared. He's resting comfortably. He bore the brunt of the blast."

"He protected me," Theophilus said in a tiny voice. "Please do not let him die."

"He'll be fine in a few days," Tristam said confidently, coming to stand at Jameson's side. "I promise."

Anxious gold met certain cerulean and took comfort in the assured gaze; a hesitant smile Tristam's reward. Theophilus eyes took in his human brothers at his mate's side and then the lone figure of his Protector who remained distant. A tiny frown marred the smooth brow and then his fingers traced where Uist had taken advantage of his intimate knowledge of Dregan pressure points. He remembered how dazed and disorientated he had been, how his ears had rung and buzzed. He knew he had been approaching hysteria and understood why Uist had acted. He could have endangered them all and especially his hurt lover. He reached out to Uist.

"Please," he whispered, uncertain whether Uist was angry at his behaviour. "I am sorry."

"No, beautiful," Uist said, closing the distance in the blink of an eye to hold tight to the slender hand. "I'm sorry. You were hurt and confused, I acted as I thought best to protect you."

"And I am grateful to you. You are not angered?" Theophilus added. He felt uncertain of everything. In the time he had spent with his mate, Xavier had always been his rock, his anchor and without the big male to reassure him, all the blond's fears and anxieties threatened to overwhelm him.

"My fear was you would be angry with me," Uist said with a smile.

"I am so very scared," Theophilus murmured softly.

Uist sat on the bed and pulled the slender form into his arms. Uist's soft sound of contentment was echoed by the wordless hum from his beloved brother, each man receiving and offering succour to the other. Uist drank in the sweet scent from the willowy blond. There was still the sour taint of fear and worry, but they were lessening.

"Your mate is strong and will recover soon," Uist said, his words a resonance of those spoken by Tristam.

"Until you are well enough to be able to defend yourself and your husband, at least one of us will remain with you at all times," Tristam said decisively. "It's getting late. I could take first watch..."

"No," Uist said quickly, standing to face Tristam, throwing a pleading look at his commander. "I will guard them."

"Me too," Sholto added. He took his husband's place, giving a hug and kiss to the blond before settling with an obstinate look at his mate. He smiled when he got a resigned nod from the cat-man. He wasn't prepared to leave Uist to mount vigil and guard duty unaccompanied.

Jameson, followed by Rayner and finally Tristam came to give Theophilus a reassuring hug before leaving them in Uist's care and the blond was grateful for the physical contact. He threw a worried glance over at his mate and then turned soulful eyes at Uist.

"Uist, may my bed be closer to my husband?" he asked hopefully. "I would like to be able to hold his hand."

"Of course, beautiful," Uist rumbled. The distance between beds was easily closed and Theophilus gave a sigh of satisfaction as he clasped tightly to Xavier's large hand. He smiled at Sholto as the smaller human fussed at the pillows and bedding of both males.

"Lie back and sleep awhile," Sholto ordered of the slender man. "You need your rest just as much as your husband. We'll be here if you need us."

"Thank you, my brother," Theophilus smiled. He gave a pleasured sound as Sholto began a slow stroking of his hair. The auburn-haired young human giving a grin to his lover as Theophilus quickly resumed a healing slumber. Sholto's grin widened at the smile and incline of Uist's head at his success. Sholto took his position at the head of Theophilus' bed, accepting his mate's desire to be closer to the door. Uist was more likely to recognise a threat approaching. He settled himself in the uncomfortable chair.

****

Jameson, Rayner and Tristam were called before liaison Marlok. The grey haired man was agitated and far from happy with the proceedings to date. To Jameson's frustration and Tristam's rapidly unravelling restraint, Marlok went so far as to suggest Tristam was purposely failing to keep him updated on what was happening. His main concern was that the incidents may interfere with the ongoing negotiations. Already the Dregans refused entry to their rooms to any except a fellow Dregan or Marlok, citing a not unreasonable fear, as far as Marlok was concerned, that they may be in danger themselves. His questioning was insidious, making the three men feel as though they were in some way on trial or even responsible for the events to date. Tristam agreed, through clenched teeth, to ensure Marlok was updated on progress every four hours. Only then did the other man deign to leave.

A tap to the door had Tristam on his feet growling menacingly. It was with relief all round that the door was opened to reveal the Elite Tristam had called for assistance. The blond hugged and back-slapped the ebony skinned man who entered first. Darius was a respected leader and had proven skills that Tristam was relieved would be at their disposal. The other three members of his team were also known and valued men and Tristam finally began to feel that the tide had turned in their favour. Between the two Elite teams, he was certain they would discover and identify the unknown attacker. Darius had the imaging equipment and was happy to set it up and begin work on enhancing the tapes Tristam had. He also passed over another dose of nanobots. Tristam clasped his shoulder gratefully.

"It's good to see you, my friend," the blond said sincerely. "Although I wish the circumstances were better."

****

It was some considerable time later that Tristam and Rayner returned to their room. As soon as the door was shut, the bigger man enveloped the brunette in a tight hug.

"Need you, angel," Tristam groaned as he inhaled the scent of his lover. "Let me love you."

"Always," Rayner replied.

Clothes quickly vanished as mutual arousal grew. Kisses became heated, deeper, wetter and tongues slid sinuously in one man's mouth then the other. Tristam bent his head to feed ravenously at expresso areolae, teasing with fingers whichever tiny nub was bereft of his mouth. A hand slid down Rayner's smooth caramel skin to probe carefully at the tiny, furled rosette hidden in his lover's downy declivity. He entered Rayner's body with a single finger, his lover's moan music to his ears. He pressed in a second then a third, sliding his fingers across Rayner's sweet spot until his dark beauty could no longer bear it.

"You, please, I need you," he begged the bigger man.

At the end of his own control, Tristam oiled his aching shaft and buried himself in welcoming, searing tightness. Both men groaned as Rayner's sheath rippled and contracted around the conquering flesh. Tristam moved slowly, but he needed the joining too urgently to keep lovemaking slow and sweet. He lifted Rayner's calves to his shoulders allowing him to reach deeper into the beloved body. He began a deep, rhythmic pounding into his mate, almost folding the lithe body in half as he desperately sought to mate their mouths. His hands burrowed between their sweat-dampened bodies to stroke his lover's yearning arousal. The soft cry of his name and the wet heat pulsing over his hand were enough to trigger his own release. He heard Rayner's guttural groan as the lithe body was filled with his hot, wet juices. His hips pumped repeatedly, determined that every drop of his essence would be buried deep in his young love. Finally his thrusting stilled and soft, tender kisses were traded in the afterglow.

"Thank you, angel," Tristam whispered against warm, smooth skin.

"I love you," Rayner smiled, his tone reflecting his satiation. He gave a wordless cry as warm wetness bathed his heated skin and Tristam's tongue swept over his body to cleanse him of his release. As Tristam's head moved back and forth, Rayner caressed the shaggy mane of blond hair and powerful shoulders. He wriggled in Tristam's possessive embrace as the bigger man finally spooned up behind him.

"I love you, baby," Tristam whispered, as he felt Rayner relax into sleep. "So much."

****

Uist gave a soft growl of discontent as he regarded his sleeping young husband. The small plastic chairs were no place for his lover to be trying to rest. As tempting as it was to sit the small body in his lap, Uist needed to be able to protect at a second's notice. He saw tired golden orbs blink sleepily at him.

"Sorry, Theophilus," he whispered. "I just need to find a way to make Sholto more comfortable." He gave an apologetic smile as Theophilus' drowsy gaze moved to the somnolent human.

With a small shuffle, Theophilus moved closer to the edge of his bed nearest his beloved husband. He gave a sad smile at the still sleeping reptilian, but took comfort from the fact that Uist was apparently unconcerned and his mate seemed to be resting comfortably. Normal colour was returning slowly to both Xavier's skin and healing frill. Turning his gaze back to his Protector he raised his right arm in invitation.

Uist felt hotness prickle at his eyes. Even now the blond sought to give comfort to others. Grateful for the unconditional love of the Dregan youth, Uist carefully lifted Sholto to lay him at Theophilus' side. As a slender arm encircled the smaller body, Uist gave a smile of satisfaction as his mate rolled onto his side and burrowed against the lithe, sweet-scented body.

"Thank you, beautiful," Uist whispered almost silently, as he watched the gold eyes slide shut once again. Adjusting his chair, Uist prepared to be a silent sentinel watching over his sleeping family.

****

Doctor Jaysen entered the room housing the injured aliens and stopped, frowning. He took in the beds moved closer and the auburn and blond heads visible sharing one of them. He then became aware of the ominous growling. His eyes moved to the hitherto unnoticed watcher.

"I...I meant no disrespect," he offered shakily. "It's just... just not what I expected." The cat-man's eyes seemed to have an amber glow and the doctor backed away hastily. "If there's nothing I can do now, I'll come back later."

Uist watched him leave dispassionately. He owed neither explanation nor justification to the other man. He' simply taken care of those he loved as they needed.

"Uist?" a soft voice whispered.

"It's alright, beautiful. The complex's medical staff will come back later," Uist said to the waking blond.

Theophilus moved to be able to turn and look at his mate.

"You ok, Theophilus," Sholto asked, his voice sleepy.

"I am so much, much more, my brother," came the reply.

The joyful tone had both Uist and Sholto moving to gaze over a pale, slender shoulder. Sholto's whoop of glee was complimented by a yowl of joy from Uist and Theophilus' musical laugh.

Tired eyes looked up at them from the other bed. With an effort, Xavier pulled back his lips into his unique smile.

"Are you well, beloved?" he asked, concern colouring his voice.

"I have missed you so much, my husband," Theophilus confessed, moving to nestle closer, careful not to jar his love.

"Let me hold you, my heart," Xavier said huskily.

As Theophilus carefully positioned himself to be cradled in his mate's arms, he gave way to the tears he'd fought so hard to restrain.

Uist caught the look from the reptilian as he held the shaking body tightly.

"We will let our family know and guard your privacy," Uist said, guiding Sholto to the door.

Xavier knew he was too weak to love his beloved blond the way Theophilus needed, but he was more than capable of improvising.

"Denude yourself," he commanded in tones that, although softly spoken, brokered no argument. As his golden lover stood naked before him, he held out a hand in invitation. "Stretch yourself over me, straddle my waist." He was obeyed unhesitatingly, the smaller male careful to avoid any areas of injury. He was now able to stroke his tongue in and out of Theophilus' mouth and fondle at a slowly burgeoning arousal. He let his tail slide sinuously along a smooth inner thigh to tease at the tight opening hidden from his sight. Already his mate was lubricating and Xavier's slender appendage slid inside. Normally the reptilian would pump his spiralled tail in and out of his mate's sheath but his strength was rapidly failing. Instead he relied on Theophilus, the blond rotating slim hips and gently thrusting, and ensured his tail never lessened its insistent pressure on Theophilus' jewel. The golden eyes of his mate conveyed all the love Xavier could ever wish for and was as healing to the reptilian as any, more conventional, medication.

The combined sensations from his husband's tongue, hand and tail had Theophilus teetering on the precipice of completion. His body stiffened as he reached his zenith and then he plummeted into bliss. His body shook with the ferocity of his release; his pearlescent seed spreading warm and wet over Xavier's body.

"I am sorry, my sweet," Xavier murmured. "I have no further strength."

"Rest, my husband," Theophilus whispered. "I will tend to your needs. Rest and recover. I love you."

"Love you," Xavier husked before sliding back into sleep.

Tenderly Theophilus rose from his mate's body and performed the necessary cleansing. He was certain no one except his family would have understood the overwhelming need both he and Xavier had felt to be united in body. He did not want anyone to censure their behaviour, concerned that he might be prohibited from looking after his mate. He did not, however, move the beds back to their original positions, sure that he could hardly be criticised for wanting to hold his husband's hand.

****

Tristam came to visit the lovers and give Xavier a second dose of healing nanobots. Assured by Theophilus that he was able to care for his husband, Tristam ordered the medical staff leave the couple alone once a new saline drip had been affixed. He then joined the rest of his team and Darius'. As he and the others pored over the tapes, Rayner glanced up at a signal from Sholto and the two left the room.

"What is it?" Rayner asked the other human as he was led by a determined Sholto in a clearly designed direction.

"Something has niggled at me for ages and I couldn't put my finger on what. Now I think I know, and it's not good," he said with a sigh. He stopped and faced his friend and brother-of-the-heart. "The note left for Xavier," Sholto clarified. "I missed it, we all missed it, yet now it screams at me so obviously."

"What does?" Rayner asked, wondering what they could have missed and why it was causing Sholto such agitation.

'When you look at Theophilus, what do you see?" Sholto asked, puzzling Rayner even further.

"Um... a tall, blond, beautiful male," Rayner replied.

"Exactly, yet we all know that he is only on the cusp of full maturity. Although he reached his majority, as it used to be set on Drega, years ago he could still be regarded as a child. The note instructed the 'Dregan child' to be left in their room. Who could possibly know that Theophilus has yet to fully mature mentally? Who would couch a letter expecting their instruction to have been obeyed because on their homeworld a father can still make demands of a husband regarding his child?"

Rayner's eyes were wide.

"He was removed," he gasped.

"Was he?" Sholto asked. "I want to see the tapes of when he was escorted from this complex . Only then will I believe he's gone. Given all that Theophilus has endured, I don't want any word of this to reach him till we know. If I'm right..."

Sholto left the rest of his sentence unfinished. Rayner didn't need to hear it. Already a cold feeling was uncoiling in his gut. As he raced with Sholto towards the spaceport, he prayed that Sholto's theory was wrong.

****

"You cannot be serious," Tristam blazed angrily. He was holding by the thinnest of threads to his barely contained fury, aware that if his temper snapped there would be no one able to stop the snarling Uist from shredding Marlok into bloody strips.

"Telleran is dead," Marlok snapped. "I secured the tape as I knew you would wish and reviewed it with security myself. Telleran opens his door and recognises his visitor. We cannot see a face, but waist length blond hair is visible." He pointed an accusing finger at the huddled Theophilus who stared with unseeing eyes. "When the visitor leaves, the face still cannot be clearly seen, but the hair can. That was just 30 minutes before the body was found. As a consideration to his injured husband, I have brought him here rather than arrest him in the medical facility. I even left one of my men to guard your lizard. I am confident that when the security tapes of that area are reviewed we will find Theophilus is missing."

"Bring your proof here," Darius instructed. "We've not made progress with the tape of the stairs because it has been spliced with film of inferior quality. So long as that hasn't happened a second time, I'll be able to prove Theophilus' innocence. In the meantime..." The black man moved slowly and carefully towards the shell-shocked blond sitting between two huge guards. "Theophilus, would you agree to my holding you in protective custody? It would mean cuffing yourself to me?" Darius felt his heart constrict as the dazed look was replaced by one of infinite sadness.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers