Silver Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

The reptilian leant down and claimed Theophilus' mouth, taking possession with his tongue. The younger male made a small desperate noise as the agile organ flicked in and out of his mouth and pumped his hips frantically to indicate his enjoyment of the sensual ravishment. Xavier's tail released smooth thighs and wound further around Theophilus' straining rod, contracting and relaxing with increasing fervour. Abandoning the sweet mouth to nip carefully with sharp teeth at the tender flesh of Theophilus' neck, Xavier formed his knot, preparing to release at the same time as the blond he could feel rapidly approaching his zenith.

Theophilus froze for a long moment poised on the edge of an unending abyss. The young man wailed, digging his fingers into the earth as both rods slid deeper. He wrapped his legs around the bulk of his mate as Xavier drove vigorously into him and then shuddered violently through a cataclysmic climax. Hot, pearly fluid fountained free spreading warmly against his sweat-sheened chest.

Xavier gave a joyous trill to match the cry of ecstasy from his beloved and pressed his teeth with infinite care into the curve of Theophilus' neck.

The blond was shaking, helpless in his passion, and clutching at broad shoulders as Xavier's seed spooled hotly deep inside him. He felt Theophilus lick at his skin as his lover's sheath clamped down on the hard lengths stretching it.

Xavier groaned appreciatively as the clenching channel tried to milk his twin sexes, demanding he spill every last precious drop of his seed inside his mate. Panting, Xavier collapsed alongside Theophilus, nuzzling the damp neck, stroking the blond mane dreamily in the euphoric lassitude that followed the aftermath of their powerful climaxes.

"Love you, love you, my husband," Theophilus gasped, caressing languorously at his mate's lilac frill.

"I love you, my heart," Xavier replied, reaching with arms and tail to envelop as much of the satiated mammal as he could. "I always will." He felt his mate slip into sleep and drew back his lips in a smile. Theophilus would emerge stronger from this trial, they all would. As hard as it seemed while the wounds were still raw, they would all heal together. He looked forward to the rest of his family joining him and his mate so the real healing could begin.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers