Silver Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I have ever seen Xavier so angry," Tristam whispered. "A part of me wondered if he would tear Nairi apart after the traitor confessed. But it's still hard for me. I have never left another outside of our family in charge," Tristam said with a sigh. "If we were unable the AI took command. But you're right. Given the current circumstances it is safer to have Darius here."

"Rest, love," Rayner insisted, tucking the blond head against his shoulder, smiling as he felt the bigger man nestle close. It was rare that he was the one offering succour; his mate was always so strong, capable and dependable. He hugged the older man tight as soft lips pressed a final kiss to his neck.

"I love you, angel," Tristam whispered, letting his body relax and complete the healing it needed.

"Love you, too," Rayner replied, dropping a kiss into tousled tresses.

****

Awareness came slowly, the battered body aching and feeling strange and unresponsive. A mental check began starting at toes and moving slowly upwards. At one point, it had seemed as if survival was an unattainable dream and yet here he was. His left leg was healing, nanobots working in conjunction with his own natural abilities. The same went for his left arm. He knew his leg was not quite fully aligned correctly, healing having begun whilst it was in the wrong position. He could not tell how compromised his speed would be. His face still felt intact, but he felt a cold chill down his spine as he realised he only had one eye. Even he could not regenerate destroyed organs or limbs. He let his sense of smell reach out. He knew there were others watching him. Two he did not recognise. But the third...

His good eye opened instantly.

"It is good to see you awake, my friend," Uist said. "Let me introduce you to my chosen family. This is Tristam and Xavier who are as brothers to me. Tristam, Xavier, this is the one called Beast who helped us escape from our abductor."

Beast stared. The blond looked every bit the perfect mate for the beautiful golden one. He was surprised to see that the other was reptilian. He seemed so different from the others and yet Beast could feel the affection flowing between the men. Some of his much manipulated genetic material had been of reptilian origin. But his had been from animal, not intelligent, species. He turned his eye pleadingly back to Uist, his right hand opening and closing, hoping the Warrior could understand what he wanted.

"They are as anxious to see you as you are them, my friend," Uist laughed, certain he knew what the creature wanted.

"You are welcome aboard our ship, my friend," Tristam said as Uist moved away. "Only those I trust know you survived the station's destruction. We deemed it safer for you."

Beast felt the strange sensation in his chest again. These people were caring for and protecting him. He reached to the blond and his hand was carefully clasped. Then more familiar scents reached his sensitive nostrils and he looked towards the advancing group as his hand was released.

A pretty dark one led the way and took his place at Tristam's side.

"This is my husband, Rayner," Tristam said, smiling lovingly into deep brown orbs. "He is pregnant, too."

Beast was stunned. He hesitantly reached to touch the small swell and got an even stronger flutter in his mind than from the golden one's unborn.

"It would seem Beast has some mental abilities his creators were unaware of," Tristam observed as he let Rayner mould to his frame.

"Hi," Sholto said, moving forward in his turn. It's good to see you looking so well." Sholto grinned as the somewhat shaky hand caressed his bump. He snickered as Beast's eye widened at the activity under his hand. "I think he's pleased, too."

Beast's attention then focused on the golden one. He could scarcely believe that the beautiful blond was the mate of the large reptilian, but there was no doubting the love that flowed between them or the look of adoration in expressive golden orbs.

"Did I not tell you my husband was a wonderful physician?" Theophilus asked, as Sholto moved away to be embraced by his mate whose hand covered his swell. The couple smiled together at the energetic motions of their child.

"Xavier will take very take very good care of you, Alden,"

Beast looked questioningly, then anxiously as the golden one looked shocked and then upset.

"I...I did not mean to offend..." he began, but was pulled into an embrace by his mate before he could become too agitated.

"I am sure our friend will not be offended, my heart," Xavier crooned softly.

"We've been looking for names for our babies," Sholto explained. "Theophilus liked Alden, which means 'friend'. We were all sure you would prefer something other than the name used at the station."

The beast felt liquid seep from his eye. The golden one, no Theophilus, had cared enough to find him a name and had given him one meaning 'friend'. He reached towards him making a supreme effort to move his jaws.

"Al...den good," he managed. It was worth the effort. He was almost blinded by the intensity of the smile from Theophilus and could happily have basked in its warmth forever. As he found himself awkwardly, but thoroughly, hugged, he let his good hand move up and down the slender back in the caress he had seen both Xavier and Uist give their mates.

As Theophilus returned to Xavier's arms, the reptilian checked the monitor above the injured male.

"I think we should let Alden rest more, boys," he said, ushering the three younger men towards the door. "You can always come back later."

"You will be under the protection of Earth Elite," Tristam said quietly when the pregnant men had gone. "You may be able to help us find the man who did this to you and who has hurt me and my family."

Alden felt the anger and hate from the three powerful males. He also felt an echo of the pain Tristam had mentioned. He gave a low, feral growl. His creator deserved no chosen loyalty from him. He chose to assist the men he was with. If he could help, he would. He nodded as best he could.

Xavier touched the misshapen jaw.

"When you have healed fully from these injuries, I can do something about your lost eye. I can replace it with either a fully organic or a part-organic, the choice will be yours. And," he added almost casually, "I am certain I can do something to help make speaking easier for you."

Alden grasped the reptilian, looking desperately at him. The eye would be an added bonus, but to speak...

"You were right, my brother," Xavier smiled at Uist. "He can indeed convey much without speech. Rest now, Alden," he said, his professional, physician persona taking over. "You have much healing to undergo before I perform any additional surgery."

****

Epilogue

Tristam groaned his pleasure as a soft tongue bathed one nipple before open-mouthed kisses led to its twin receiving the same caress. Gentle hands stroked his chest and sides as Rayner moved lower and lower, nuzzling into the thick nest of blond curls that haloed Tristam's erection.

"Gods, yes, yes," Tristam husked as the gentle tongue laved his sac. He felt tender hands palm his cheeks and spread him and he whimpered his need. He moaned low and wanton as Rayner began to lick at his tightly furled flesh. He spread his legs wider, canting his hips upwards, silently inviting his mate's more intimate attentions. His groan was long and deep as he felt the slick muscle slip inside him. For long moments, he simply enjoyed the intimate caresses, letting his arousal slowly build until he could resist its demands no longer.

"Need you, angel," he husked. He felt love and lust boil in his veins as Rayner looked up from between his powerful thighs. The dark hair was bed-mussed, the beloved face flushed, the delectable lips swollen and glistening and Tristam could scent his own dark-musk combining with Rayner's own scent of arousal. His smile was feral as Rayner crawled up his body to straddle him. As Rayner leant forward to mate their mouths, Tristam reached to palm his mate's downy globes and slide his fingers into the stretched and slick passage. His smiled widened as Rayner broke the kiss to throw his head back panting wetly, as he rubbed his husband's jewel, Rayner pushing back on the questing fingers, his engorged shaft dripping onto Tristam's stomach to mix with blond's copious pre-come.

Rayner sat up, rising up on his knees. He reached to position his lover's pulsating organ at his aching void and, as Tristam held his cheeks apart, slowly slid down silk-encased obsidian. He moaned his appreciation as the hard, thick shaft seemed to pierce him to his very core. He held still, feeling the rock-hardness pulse its appreciation as his sheath rippled its welcome. He had missed their physical intimacy. Tristam's large hands stroked over his thighs, his chest, thumbing them gently pinching his diamond-hard nipples. Rayner wanted to come and yet wanted this intimacy to go on forever.

He undulated slowly, gasping as his jewel was stimulated by his mate's flesh. He mewled as he began to lift and lower, maintaining the rhythmic undulations that pleasured them both. Mental and physical pleasure grew, enveloping them both in a maelstrom of love and desire, passion and pleasure, need and want. Rayner had wanted to make love slowly, but their need was too great. All-too-soon he was riding hard and fast, crying out his pleasure in harmony with his husband, whose hips now snapped upwards increasing their mutual delight.

Rayner gave a cry of Tristam's name as his lover's strong hand grasped his bobbing erection and began a series of long strokes, from root to tip, flicking his thumb over the sensitive slit. It took just a few before Rayner could feel his orgasm begin at cell level. Stars danced before his eyes and his body tightened and trembled as wave after wave of ecstasy engulfed him. He felt his sex surge and his seed pulse free to coat Tristam's hand and chest and then wet heat was filling him. He sobbed his husband's name over and over before finally collapsing fully spent on the broad chest.

Tristam gave a bellow of primitive triumph as his seed ploughed deep inside his mate's quivering sheath. He relished the feel and scent Rayner's warm release on his body, feeling completed in ways he could never find words to articulate. He caught his mate as Rayner slumped, letting his lover lie on his chest whilst his hips continued with their desultory slide back and forth as his sex slowly softened. Only once forced from his mate's body did Tristam move them both. Tenderly he laid Rayner comfortably on his side and curled protectively around the lithe form, kissing the bare shoulder. He lay awake, holding to the most precious thing in his life, letting Rayner's soft breathing relax and comfort him.

Tristam activated his wrist communicator as it signalled an incoming message, its sound at a level too soft to wake his mate. It was Jameson and he listened to the older man with a growing satisfaction and primal need for vengeance.

Thanks to Uist's sire, Willis, they had a name.

Hiram.

Tristam mentally vowed the man would regret every second of anguish he and his family had been made to suffer.