Silver Eyes Ch. 05

Story Info
A romance between a vampire and a supernatural woman.
1.3k words
4.73
25.3k
14
10

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette hummed a tune to herself as she wore her earrings then stopped, staring at the mirror. It had been a week since she had seen her 'vampire stalker' and although she continued telling herself how happy she was about the turn of events, deep down she was disappointed. She shook her head sharply and turned to get her coat. She was going to be late to work and there was no time to waste thinking about a guy whose name she did not even know.

Two hours later, Annette was so busy serving drinks that she could not spare a thought for him. 'Bloody Hell, Melissa. Watch what you're doing.' She hissed angrily as Melissa jostled her arm making her spill her drink all over the counter.

'You be careful.' Melissa retorted, 'And don't yell at me for your mistakes, Miss Clumsy.'

Annette growled quietly to herself. This was the third time Melissa had 'accidentally' nudged her out of the way whilst she was doing whatever the hell she was doing. Annette was getting crankier as the minutes passed. She was having a very bad day, what with all orders coming her way. She definitely was not in the mood for Melissa and was about to snap. She looked away and continued serving the drinks yelled at her. As she passed by Melissa on her way to the gin bottle, Melissa smirked at her annoyingly. Annette stretched her hand out towards Melissa and was grabbed from behind.

'Hey hey hey, Netta. Calm down. Just ignore Mel. She's an idiot definitely but don't let her get to you. I mean, what were you about to do? Pull her hair out?' Annette twisted around to see her friend and fellow bartender Luke holding her tightly. He normally served downstairs but the ground floor was so busy he was helping out upstairs.

She sighed wearily, 'I know, but I'm not in the mood for her foolishness and if she nudges me one more time so help me God I will...'

Luke chuckled. 'You know you can't do anything in here so best be careful or else David will have your head, not forgetting your job and paycheck.'

Annette smiled ruefully, 'Yeah, I know. I honestly don't know what I was about to do but I was certainly going to inflict some form of exquisite torture on her.' She ran her finger through her tight afro. Exquisite torture was right. With her temper this riled there was no way she would have been able to rein in her abnormal strength and if she had indeed pulled Melissa's hair, she was sure Melissa would have become bald in a split second.

'God I can't wait for it to simmer down. I desperately need a cigarette and to get away from her for a few minutes.' She sighed again.

'You and me both. You know what, in thirty minutes, both of us are gonna sneak outta here, busy bar or not, and get our ciggies. Alright?' Luke grinned at her.

'Definitely mate.' Annette grinned back and moved over to the other side to keep on serving.

'Hmm, I spy with my little eye a very eager cock.'

Luke spun round to see Melissa smiling slyly at him. 'Say again?'

'Oh you heard me.' Melissa rolled her eyes at him, pouring two shots of vodka in a tumbler for a bloodshot eyed suit-clad man. She smiled at him as she handed the glass over and turned back to Luke. 'I know you fancy Annette, hell you make it so obvious even a blind person would spot it.'

'Have you gone bonkers? What the fuck gave you that idea?' Luke said in disbelief.

'Oh please, Luke. Cheering her up; always around her whenever you can; helping her with her serves. Bloody hell, Luke you might as well snog her and get it over with. I bet you're so fucking pleased you're up here and not down there.' She sneered at him.

Luke looked at her confused, then curled his lips at her. 'Oh you sad, sad, stupid, skinny slag. You think you know everything but you are just a dumb blonde. The reason I'm 'always around her' you twisted little thing is because she's such a nice girl and would not talk back to you when you keep on bullying her in your snaky little way. I do not fancy Annette, not like it's any of your business and if you were so observant you would know that she's not my type, neither are you thank God. I'm gay, barbie. And today's one of those days that I'm so pleased about my sexuality as it saves me from poisonous little girls like you.' He turned around at that and moved closer to the bar leaving Melissa standing in shock with her mouth wide open.

***

'Thanks so much for today, Luke. Especially with what you told her, ha ha that was classic and I wish I was there.' Annette giggled. The night was over and Luke had offered to drive her home and now both of them were in his car driving to her flat.

'It was pretty funny. Of course I was bloody pissed off then, but now; God she totally deserved all that I said.' Luke grinned widely as he drove.

Annette laughed some more to herself. At first the night had been shitty, what with how extremely busy it was and bloody Melissa being more horrid than usual. Good thing Luke had been upstairs and she said as much to him. 'I wish you could stay upstairs all the time. I'm gonna have a word with David. Try to convince him that the atmosphere would be so much better with you working alongside me and Melissa downstairs.'

Luke shook his head at that, 'As much as I would love to be up with you, I don't think that's gonna happen. Most of the people downstairs want cocktails and that's what I'm really good at. Melissa couldn't even mix a red bull and vodka properly I'm sure.'

Annette laughed again. 'Yeah I guess you're right. Crap, there goes my lovely fantasy -- Oh turn left here, my place is on the left. Number 52.'

Soon he pulled into the free spot adjacent to her flat.

'Thanks so much, Luke. It was so nice of you to offer to drop me home and good thing too because I really could not face waiting for that stupid bus this late.' Annette turned to him with a grateful smile.

Luke shrugged good-naturedly, 'Mate. That's what friends are for babe and next time you need a ride don't hesitate to ask. Go on then, need to go jiggle with my boo.' He wriggled his eyebrows.

Annette chuckled shaking her head. 'You horny dog! Go and have your naughty 'jiggle'. See you tomorrow maybe. Good night hun.' She pecked his lips and got out the car, waving as he drove off. She never noticed the car that was packed at the corner of the street as she opened the door to her building and walked in.

***

'Is that the girl you want me to get close to?' A gruff voice emerged from the tall, extremely muscled red-haired guy.

'Not exactly, Angus. Not if you don't want to be skinned alive.' Sebastian drily replied.

A small smile crossed Angus' face. 'Okay then. Maybe I said that wrongly. Is that the girl you want me to find out everything about?'

'Yeah, that's more like it. But what I would like you to do exactly is get close to her flatmate. A girl called Livvy. Seduce her if you like. Just get her to tell you everything she knows about the girl.'

'Hmm, that might be interesting. Fine then. Shall start tomorrow.'

'Thanks, Angus. You're a good friend.'

More like a good great-great-great...whatever grandson, Oldie.' Angus grinned.

'Watch your mouth youngster, or this geriatric man here will give your eye the ugliest bruise it's ever come across.'

They both laughed as Angus drove away from there. Sebastian deliberately said nothing about the guy that had dropped her off. He was definitely going to pay that man a visit if he ever saw him around his life mate again.