Silver Eyes Ch. 07

Story Info
A romance between a vampire and a supernatural woman.
2.2k words
4.72
24.2k
15
3

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette stared at herself in the mirror with a tiny spark of happiness in her eyes. It had been a fun weekend, apart from the dog episode on Saturday. She shook her head to get that day out of her head. When they had got back home, Olivia had not stopped babbling about 'darling Angus.' It had given Annette the opportunity to tease her continuously about the aptly named ginger Scot. She grinned to herself again. She did not really have anything positive to say or think about him. In fact, she was rather suspicious of him, not like he had done anything but there was just something about him she was not sure of. Maybe it was because she was very protective of Olivia. Same as Olivia was protective of Annette. Annette focused back on her light make up forcibly removing her thoughts from Olivia and Angus. There was nothing to be worried about yet. Olivia was still too shy to ring up Angus so Annette did not have to break every bone in his body yet, until he caused Olivia pain and she was waiting for that to happen. Not that she wanted Olivia to be hurt but if that was to occur then she was waiting. She smiled to herself at this.

Thirty minutes later she was behind the bar smiling and exchanging idle banter with Alex the other bar tender and David the manager. She ignored Melissa who ignored her in turn. Clearly no love lost there, Alex thought to himself wryly. Soon the bar started filling up and conversations gradually ceased as the focused on their customers. Annette suddenly felt eyes watching her and looked round quickly. The first time she scanned the room she did not notice anyone so she continued serving albeit cautiously.

Then she heard a very familiar voice which she had not heard in a week ask in a soft voice, 'Have you gone entirely crazy, woman?'

She looked up and stared into furiously blazing green eyes. And gulped.

***

Sebastian stared at Annette with what he hoped was controlled anger. From the expression on Annette's face, it was quite clear his anger was not as controlled as he wanted it to be. Not like he really cared at the moment. What had possessed her to put her arm in the face of an angry Rottweiler? He had nearly roared the mansion down when Angus had informed him of what had happened at the park. He had been unable to stop himself from grabbing Angus's throat in fury. How dare he lose control? What if Annette had been unable to heal so fast? He closed his eyes trying to stop himself thinking along that line. He had been tempted to go see Annette immediately he heard what happened but the twins had been able to calm him down and stop him from blowing Angus's barely laid out cover. He stared down at Annette while she looked up at him in fear and confusion.

'What have I done wrong now?' She asked.

He looked round about to open his mouth and noticed that they were the centre of attention. He shook his head slightly at this and said in what he hoped was a calm voice, 'Could we talk about this outside, please?'

'Well we can't. Not now anyway. I'm on a break in an hour so if you wanna wait till then?' She asked.

A slightly balding chubby man came up behind her and asked, 'Is there any problem here, Annette? This man bothering you?'

Annette shook her head quickly, 'No. No, don't worry about it, David. Just a guy I know. He's gonna order a drink now and wait till my break time, isn't he?' She directed this question to Sebastian who nodded curtly and replied, 'A Bud, alright then?'

She quickly served him his drink and he moved to a half-filled seating area and waited.

***

Annette took quiet, deep breaths trying to calm her rapidly beating heart. What the hell had just happened? David gave her a questioning look again and she nodded quickly, reassuring him that there was no problem. She ignored the concerned look from Alex and the malicious one from Melissa, concentrating on the next order.

Why was the vampire so angry at her? What had she done? Normally she would not be bothered by him, but the fact that she had not seen him in such a while and had been subconsciously pining for his attention; plus the shocking anger he had never directed towards her – she was definitely worried.

She rushed through her order, making a few mistakes in her hurry. She could not wait for her cigarette break to come so that she could address the issue with the vampire once and for all.

After a torturous hour of serving and thinking, it was time for her break. Annette grabbed her coat while throwing a quick look at the quiet vampire who had been nursing his one bottle for the whole hour. He stood up immediately in a fluid manner and followed her as she stepped out the back way.

'Okay, what have I done now? I don't see you for a week and I'm glad about that, then you come in here, guns blazing, trying to give me a heart attack.' She quickly went on the defensive as she lit her cigarette shakily.

He simply shook his head in a tired manner, 'Forgive me for that unnecessary outburst in there. I don't know what came over me. Accept my heartfelt apology.'

'What?' She looked at him incredulously. He had come in with so much anger and now, he did not want to tell her what it was all about? 'You better give me a reason for causing a scene in there. There's no way you can downplay what happened. You, the almighty level-headed vamp, lost your temper so obviously and now you want me to forget about it and 'accept your heartfelt apology'? Unh-unh, no way.'

'Please. Just...I really don't know what came over me. I've had a very tasking, shall we say, week and found out that you still take the night bus. I guess it all culminated in my stupidity.'

'That's it?' She asked again in shock, then building anger. 'You came into the place I work to yell at me over such a silly reason? How many times do I have to tell and show you that I cannot be hurt? I've been taking the night bus for fucking months and I'm still alive and kicking. I don't understand your over protectiveness at all.

'And what do you mean, apparently found out?' She continued. 'Have you been spying on me? Again? Or you've got someone here tattling? Let me think, Melissa? You have got to grow the fuck up, man. What the hell is wrong with y...' She was silenced with a kiss.

Oh God, she thought. She pushed him away hurriedly. Then stared at him. His glistening lower lip; the passion in his heated gaze. The attraction that was sizzling between them could not be ignored. She pulled his head down and kissed him again, dropping her cigarette to the ground.

***

Sebastian almost sighed against Annette's lips as she kissed him. She had looked so beautiful as she yelled at him. He was aware of how weak his reason for shouting at her had been, but he could not tell her about knowing she was bit by a dog. He slanted his lips over hers, taking control of the kiss. He gentled it as she had been kissing him passionately. He wanted her to feel how much he cared about her. How attracted he was to her. He nibbled her lower lip gently eliciting a soft moan from her. He sucked that same lip into his mouth and soothed it gently with his tongue. He did the same to her upper lip before sucking her tongue hard. She gasped against his mouth almost falling and he wrapped his arms around her tightly holding her up. He wanted to press her against the wall and rip her clothes off. His hand moved slowly to her breasts and he had to concentrate to stop himself. He did not want to rush her. She was someone to be savoured; wined and dined. She was his life mate and should be treated thusly. He reluctantly ended the kiss. She stared up at him with a widened gaze, her swollen lips parted as she breathed heavily.

He ran a finger down her cheek tenderly. She looked so incredibly beautiful.

'Go out with me.' He stated softly.

She stared at him limpidly. 'Okay.' She replied just as softly.

He smiled gently at her reply.

She shook her head slightly and stepped back from him with a sheepish smile. 'Erm,' She cleared her throat and ran her fingers through her 'fro. 'I don't even know your name.'

'It's Sebastian.'

'Oh, well, nice name.' She blushed, looking down at her girlish remark. 'I'm Annette. No point adding pleased to meet you as we've met countless times, eh?' She quipped looking up at him then looking back down hurriedly.

He smiled again. She looked so adorable rattled. He never thought she would become as shy as she clearly was over a kiss, no matter how lovely the kiss had been.

Hmm, seemed her tough exterior was hiding a soft, vulnerable interior.

A wave of love rushed over him. He would definitely die for her. He could not understand the intensity of his feelings for her, he was not even sure she felt anything for him apart from physical attraction but he did not care. This was his life mate.

'Guess I better go in now, don't want David sending a search party out now. Surprised he hasn't already.' Annette giggled self-consciously.

He simply stared at her as she walked to the door leading to the bar. As she raised a hand to open the door, he called out, 'You should probably give me your phone number.'

She giggled loudly, 'Oh dear. God, I completely forget all about my phone number. Silly me. Err, yeah definitely. 07845633978. Gosh, completely skipped my mind.'

He nodded at her, grinning as well.

She stood waiting and staring at him.

He stared back, his grin changing to a confused smile, 'Didn't you say you had to go in?'

'Yeah, but you didn't store my number or anything. Just waiting for you to whip that phone out and ask for the number again 'cause I'm sure you've forgotten it already.'

He chuckled and shook his head at that. He was a vampire. Incredible memory. '07845633978. Vampire memory.'

'Oh.' She blushed. Then laughed, 'I'll just go in now before I stick my whole leg in my idiot gob.' And with that she rushed into the bar.

Sebastian chuckled once more. Persistence really did pay off.

***

'I want you to forget about Olivia.'

Angus removed the phone from his ear to stare at it then put it back. 'Have you gone mental? You asked me to, shall we say infiltrate her and Annette's abode and now you want me to 'forget' about Olivia?'

'Yes.' Sebastian sighed. Angus could hear the smile in his voice. 'Yes. To be honest, I don't really need you to ask her anything again. I thought I'd never get Annette to go out with me, what with our fights every time we crossed paths, but I guess I was wrong.'

Bully for you, Angus thought. 'Well, that's nice to hear. But the problem is, would she actually tell you what she's clearly hiding? There's no question that she's being secretive about something. About whatever she called 'complicated.' In order for her to tell you what it is you want to find out, you'll have to gain her trust. And I think that's going to take you a very long time, and we both know you aren't the patient type now, are you dear ancestor?'

Sebastian thought about it, Angus was right. It would take time for him to gain Annette's trust. Physical attraction was one thing, trust – now that was a right kicker.

'Fine, but I'm not too happy with this. Not anymore. I just realised how much I feel for this girl and I don't want to hide anything from her. So find out what I want as quickly as you can so I can stop feeling guilty.' Sebastian muttered darkly.

Angus replied just as darkly, 'Fine boss, whatever you say. Now if there's nothing else, I have to go. Have a busy life here mate.'

'Busy? Now that's a new thing.' Sebastian chuckled as he cut off his mobile phone, ending their conversation.

Angus smiled to himself as well. Little did Sebastian know.

'Who was that?' a soft, sleepy voice asked.

Angus shook his head as he got back into his bed. 'No one, love. Just some stuff from work. Go back to bed.'

Olivia smiled and kissed his shoulder as he dragged the duvet over them before turning over and falling back asleep.

Yes, Angus thought. It was too late to quit now. He was going to do as Sebastian asked alright, but he was going to drag out the fun he was having at the same time.