Silver Eyes Ch. 11

Story Info
A Paranormal romance b/w a vampire and a supernatural human.
3.1k words
4.72
24.7k
17
2

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment Sebastian and Annette got into Sebastian's suite, he slammed her hard against the door, panting heavily and gazing at her with a furious, yet heated gaze.

'What the FUCK were you thinking? Challenging all those vampires like that?'

'Oh please, Sebastian', Annette drawled, her eyes narrowed in barely concealable excitement, 'you and I both know they couldn't have hurt me if they tried. And they did.'

'I don't give a shit. You're...you mean so much to me. Do you know how it felt to stare at them rushing towards you with murder in their eyes? So much rage? Do you actually think I was in the right frame of mind to console myself with the fact that you're different? Stronger than I am?'

Annette turned away from the anguish in Sebastian's face. She had not thought of it that way. Apart from Olivia, she had not really had anyone to care for her, to think of her with such concern. It was all new to her, 'Look, I'm sorry for scaring you. But I didn't think you wouldn't believe I was safe. I mean, you know how strong I am. And anyway, I was too angry to think about that. You'd just sprung on me some bullshit about being your queen!'

'Bullshit?' Sebastian gazed at her in anger, 'I name you my queen and you call it bullshit? Do you know how many vampires would kill, kill to be named my queen?'

'Well I'm not a vampire am I? So why the fuck would I kill for a position I know fuck all about? It's the human way to warn someone if you want to spring something as monumental as that.'

'Hmm,' Sebastian murmured lazily as he nipped at her tautly set jaw gently, 'Is that so? I thought it was the surprise when proposing to women that made them excited, made them love it. Or am I wrong?'

'Not in front of tens or hundreds of people.' Annette gasped as she tried to control her suddenly heavy breathing. Sebastian was now licking a trail down and back up her neck to the side of her lips. 'And am I to take what you just did downstairs as a proposal?'

'What do you think?' He drawled back, pulling his head away to stare at her, his gaze more serious than it had ever been.

She stared back at him. Could she do it? Could she commit herself to someone who she knew nothing about? A vampire, for that matter? But one who matched her in strength, well kind of. One who would not or could not be freaked out by her 'otherness'. One who she experienced the kind of passion that she had never experienced with any other person in her life.

One who she knew, without a doubt that she absolutely loved.

'Yes,' She whispered. Then clearing her throat, she shouted wildly, 'Yes. Yes I'll be your queen, Sebastian Jean-Pierre Beaumont.'

Sebastian stared at her with love blazing in his eyes and bent his head to capture her mouth in a hard, hungry kiss. He opened her mouth and pushed his tongue in; filling her mouth so much that she could hardly breathe. He sucked her tongue hard into his mouth and bit her lower lip roughly.

Annette moaned loudly, the sound muffled by Sebastian's lips as she kissed him back. Sebastian carried her, her legs wrapped tight around him to the large dining table in the middle of the room. He set her on it and pushed her to lie flat on the table. Staring at her intently, he reached down to her skirt and shoved it up to her waist. He lowered his gaze to her knickers and smiled, a little evilly, as he caused his pinkie nail to lengthen and slit her knickers of her body.

She gasped as she felt the scanty material give way and flutter from the table to the floor. She stared on, her eyes wide and her pupils dilated as Sebastian stood there. Just staring at her. Gazing down at the kiss-mussed girl looking up at him in utter arousal.

Sebastian smiled again and, in one move, ripped his trousers of his body. He did the same with his boxers and looked back at Annette. She simply stared up at him, waiting. He placed both hands on her dainty ankles and used them to drag her to the edge of the table. She gasped silently as he did that. He stretched her legs as far as they could go, which was quite far as, although she was not athletic, she could feel no pain as he widened them. When they seemed to be in a perfect sideways split, he licked his lips and stared at her glistening pussy. He almost groaned to himself. She was spread open, bared for his very own perusals. He did not think he had seen anything as sexy as this in his long years of living. He bent his head as his hands drew closer towards her thighs. Her legs closed as his hands moved and he whispered gruffly, 'Keep them spread.' Immediately, they went back to their previous position.

Sebastian bent his head till it was less than an inch away from the pink image in front of him. He let out a breath, warm and moist against Annette's nether regions and she let out a whimper. He smiled to himself at that. God, he was going to enjoy this. He pushed out his tongue and as it touched her clit, she jumped slightly. He gripped her thighs firmly, not worried about if they would bruise as he knew it would heal immediately and proceeded to suck on her clit as if it were a nipple and he was a baby.

Annette let out a sharp scream as she felt the suction at her clit. It felt so wonderfully hard and delicious that she came at once, her eyes widening almost comically at the orgasm she felt rushing through her. She had no idea it was possible to come without being aware of its arrival. She screamed again, as she felt pressure building. She had not come down from her first high and she could already feel another orgasm coursing through her veins. She used one hand to press his head to her pussy and she gripped the side of the table so tightly she heard a crack.

Sebastian heard the crack as well and raised his head to look up at her, his mouth and jaw glistening with her juices. He grinned wickedly at her and said, 'Hmm, wonder if we can go all the way and break this table?'

With this statement, he held his penis with one hand and grabbed Annette's buttocks with the other, sliding her to the very edge of the table, so close it seemed she was sitting half in the air.

Then he rammed himself strongly into her pussy. So hard that he was sheathed to the hilt with that first thrust.

Annette moaned loudly at this and bit his shoulder. This pushed him over the edge so that he started thrusting hard, almost viciously into her. His eyes glowed red as hers glowed silver. Audible sounds of their fucking filled the room as he slammed continuously into her. Soon, the table was moving across the marble floor, pushing the dining chairs as it backed into the wall. Sebastian did not stop fucking her. Annette moaned almost continuously as she felt those familiar stirrings go through her body. She screamed loudly and with triumph as she felt her third orgasm of the day rush through her, so hard and intense she almost blacked out.

When the dizziness subsided, she realised that she was not sitting on anything again. She was supported by Sebastian holding her against the wall, still fucking her vigorously. She looked down to see that the table and three chairs that had been on its unfortunate side were smashed to smithereens on the floor. She looked up in utter surprise at Sebastian's glowing gaze, 'We did it.'

'Yes, we did.' He panted harshly and with that he reared his head back and bit her neck.

The pleasure that rushed through them was enough to make them climax simultaneously. Annette's blood was like nothing Sebastian had ever tasted. It was rich, so rich he felt for a second like he was being choked. It tasted meaty, almost solid. Like the best steak he had ever had when he had eaten as a human. As for Annette, Sebastian's bite had felt like a drug. One that had intensified her already high demeanour. It had made all the other climaxes seem like child's play. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she fainted for the first time in her life.

***

Annette slowly came to as she heard whispered voices. She stretched and rubbed her eyes with one palm, half-sleepily. She looked round and realised that she was on Sebastian's bed. This made her smile sheepishly to herself. She must have been really knocked out to not notice when she was moved to the bed. She looked round once more. Sebastian was not in the room. Maybe he was in the kitchen, then. She contemplated staying in bed as she remembered how loud they had both been the night before, and then she shrugged to herself. No point being shy anymore, especially if she was going to be their queen. It was about time they got used to her little screams...well loud screams when she was with Sebastian as she was clearly going to be spending a lot of time in the mansion. If she did not overcome her shyness now, when would she?

With this thought, Annette got out of the bed with firm resolve and grabbed Sebastian's thick house robe from the side of the bed. She draped it round herself, fastening it snugly and made for the kitchen.

As she walked there, she realised the mutterings had stopped. Seated in Sebastian's kitchen in his suite were Sebastian and the twins. They looked up at her with varying expressions on their faces.

'Okay, fine. I scream a lot when I'm having phenomenal sex. Sue me.' She rolled her eyes at them and dropped to a kitchen stool heavily.

Damian bit back a chuckle at this, 'Honey, we know that. Trust me. We've had three weeks of continuous screaming -- varying pitches at that. So trust me darling, scream all you want, it don't affect me much.'

Annette blushed a bit at this and ducked her head, 'Oh, well, it's just that I thought...I mean with all of you sat there staring at me so funny...anyway...' Her voice trailed off as she blushed harder.

Sebastian laughed gently at this, 'We're not talking about your, ahem, vocal appreciation of last night, although it pleases me to know that you consider what we engage in as phenomenal. It's something else. Something unheard of actually.'

Annette quickly looked up at this. All three men were staring at her seriously now. But they all had barely suppressed excitement on their faces. And for vampires to not be able to school their features to be stoic, Annette was positive that it was something very important.

'What is it? Do the rest of the vampires still hate me? Do they still wanna fight me 'cause if they do, then they must be incredibly stupid no offence. I mean, talk about death wish...'

Sebastian quickly shook his head, 'No, no darling. Don't fret, it's none of that. Something extraordinary happened this morning. Something I thought...I would have thought was not possible if it did not happen to me myself.'

'Sebastian was out in the sun for two hours and did not weaken.' Drake burst in excitedly.

'What?' Annette shouted turning to Sebastian.

Sebastian scowled at Drake angrily, 'Why didn't you let me finish?'

'Because you were dragging it out, old man. I couldn't help myself.' Drake rolled his eyes at him then turned to Annette with glee, 'Isn't that awesome?'

'Yes. I mean...are you supposed to be able to do that?' Annette looked askance at Sebastian.

Sebastian shook his head in reply, 'Don't get me wrong, I can definitely go out into the sunlight. I just can't stay in it for too long without getting weak or feeling drained. But this morning, when I woke up I realised I had left the curtains open and had rushed to close them. Then I realised I did not feel the customary dizziness I get when I look at the sun. I felt...the same way I feel at night. I was surprised of course and I went outside to the balcony and just stood there.'

He sighed at this, almost to himself, 'It felt glorious. The first time in two millennia in which I could truly bask in the ambience and delight of the sun.'

'But...how?' Annette asked weakly.

'That's the interesting part. I think it's 'cause he drank your blood.' Drake butted in again.

Sebastian actually growled at him and Drake put up his hands quickly in surrender, 'You mean I thought that it was because I drank your blood. That's the only explanation. This sort of thing has never happened to me before, only now when I drank from you. Of course, you're different from any other human I have encountered, but this was truly brought to me when I drank from you...I have never tasted anything so fresh, so different, so truly remarkable...' He trailed off as he saw the other three people staring at him in wonder. He ducked his head as he blushed a bit. His cheeks turned bright red.

'Wow,' Damien whistled, 'You're actually blushing. Like a true human being. This is awesome. It's like Annette infused you with a bit of 'human' today. Wonder how long it will last.'

Sebastian turned to stare at Annette. Annette just stared back at him in amazement. They both gazed at each other for such a long time that the twins started fidgeting and muttering quietly, 'I'll just...yeah I think I left something in my...yeah,' and they both scuttled out of the kitchen as fast as they could to their respective suites.

Annette gazed at Sebastian as he looked down then up at her, 'I'm sorry if I didn't tell you this first. I was just so excited and shocked and...a maelstrom of different feelings really and I had to tell someone, and you looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake you up and the twins were awake and they are the closest people I know so...'

Annette placed a finger on his lips to end his stammering, 'It's okay. Believe me; I'm not upset with you. I'm just so happy.'

'Happy?'

'Yes.' Annette smiled widely and gently at him, 'I'm so happy that my blood can do this for you. All we have to do is wait and see how long it lasts. And this can be my wedding gift to you...or queenship gift, I don't know how it's done in the vampire world. But this is, I mean, what I mean is, I'm just so thrilled. This way we can be together during the daytime...well as long as you don't take too much and leave me stuck on the bed recovering of course, 'cause that way we can't be together of course...'

Sebastian silenced her own ramblings with a soft kiss. She looked up at him and sighed, 'I didn't think it was possible, after just three weeks, but I think I've fallen in love with you.'

Sebastian smiled at her with such tenderness that she felt her eyes tear up, 'It must be possible because I fell in love with you the moment you shoved me across the alleyway the first night I met you. I love you Annette Fleming. And I can't wait for you to truly become my queen. My wife, both in the vampire realm and in the human world.'

'Hmmm, that might be a bit tricky as you're a vampire and can't enter a church. I'm Catholic, Mister.' She teased him, brushing her lips over his.

He laughed at this and nipped her lower lip lightly, 'That's where you're wrong oh clever one, because I'm Catholic too. Vampires not being able to touch or enter religious areas or things is a silly myth that Hollywood uses to make money.'

Annette grinned happily, 'Good. We are must definitely having a larger than life church wedding then. And it'll be during the day. Of course, we'll have to smuggle the twins in as I can't become a blood bank to all and sunder. Your other vampires will simply have to make do with the vampire ceremony. However that will be. Oh and Livvy'll be my bridesmaid, hope her bothersome new boyfriend will have a broken leg and not be able to make it, stupid name like Angus...is he a burger or what?' As Annette grumbled to herself, she missed the guilty look that went through Sebastian's eyes at the name Angus.

Sebastian cleared his throat guiltily. This was probably not the best time to talk about Angus, but he could not let her continue with plans of their wedding without coming clean. He opened his mouth and started with, 'There's something I need to tell you...'

'Hold that thought before I forget what I want to tell, or rather, ask you. Where's the ring? There's no way I'm going to tell Livvy about this without a ring to show for it. She'll hate you even more than she does now. And I know she definitely hates your guts.'

Sebastian nodded at this. 'Yes, the ring. I was going to give it to you in a romantic setting, but no time like the present, no?'

'No.' Annette replied practically vibrating with excitement. As they both walked back to Sebastian's room, Annette asked, 'What was it you wanted to tell me again?'

'Don't worry. It's not that important.' Was the quick reply.

***

Malachi smiled to himself maliciously as he moved from the hiding place he had positioned himself in when he heard Sebastian's outrageous comments. So the little witch's blood could make their kind stay out in the sun without any worries, eh?

Good. He hated her with a passion after he had been so embarrassed by her in front of everyone. She had demeaned him and made them laugh at him. Him? The great Malachi? Stronger than the proverbial vampire.

He knew just what he would do. There were certain vampires that would pay exorbitant prices for her blood. Maybe even drain the bitch dry. Let's see how strong she would be then, he cackled to himself as he skulked off.

Yes, no one got away with making a fool out of him.