Silver Eyes Ch. 16

Story Info
A romance between a vampire and a supernatural woman.
3.5k words
4.77
26.1k
33
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final Chapter and epilogue...Thanks ever so much for being on this journey with me...well Annette, Seb, Livvy, Angus and I...shall start writing the sequel as soon as I can...which means after I'm through with University Life and Forbidden Love as I don't want to rush it and end up writing utter drivel! :)

Hope you love this last chapter!! xoxo

**************************************************

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Marcus smiled to himself as he crushed the phone with the palm of his hands. He looked at the drugged girl on the bed and let out a little laugh. It seemed Malachi was dead then. Ah well. He had intended to kill him anyway. Did the little thug actually think that he, Marcus, an elder, was going to share his money with a nobody? He gave another laugh and sat down by the unconscious body.

He stroked her hair and let out a little sigh. Such a waste of a useful person to the clan. When he had seen her in action he had known that she was going to be an asset to the vampires and their city. And he had been alright with that. Then he had caught Malachi skulking off from Sebastian's quarters and forced him to tell him what he had been doing there under threat of reporting him. When he had heard the impossible news about what Annette's blood could do, he had been astounded. Then ecstatic. Lately he had been thinking of ways to leave the clan and move somewhere far away with enough money to live like he was accustomed to. As an elder of the city he did not need to work as Sebastian had always provided them with money. But he was a lazy individual, this he was very aware of, and he had never saved any money. Now, he wanted to retire from the monotonous life of pretending to care about the vampires' problems; giving advice to other elders and Sebastian; having to attend boring meetings...they all bored him. But he had not been able to break free as Sebastian was his only means of income.

Well not anymore, he smiled to himself. He had found vampires that were willing to pay billions of pounds, dollars and euros, from all over the world, just for some litres of Annette's blood. They had found doctors that could reproduce the synthetic form of her blood once drained and this could keep them in strength for the rest of eternity.

He smiled to himself again. He did not necessarily have to drain her of course. Just a litre or two and the doctors would have their blood to experiment on. But he did not want to tempt fate and leave her alive in the belief that in her weakened state she would be incapable of hurting him. No. He was not going to take that chance. He was going to kill her then disappear. And it was clear that Sebastian would be too crushed to do anything as revenge was not going to bring back his one true love. So he was safe in that aspect.

He smiled to himself again and flipped his phone open, 'This is Marcus, just to inform you that...oomph!' He jerked and the phone landed on the floor. He whirled round in surprise and saw a female human raise a baseball bat aiming for his head again. He grabbed the bat and flung it away. The woman gasped and tried to run for the door but he held unto her arm and threw her on the bed next to the still body of Annette.

This must be the roommate that the men he had sent before had spoken about. The one who had been with the werewolf.

'Ah, stupid of me to forget that Annette had a roommate. Olivia, I presume?' He asked.

'Fuck off you hideous creature. I've got my crucifix on so you can't be spell me.' Olivia hissed at him with eyes narrowed in anger.

Marcus laughed out loud at this, 'Do you think to scare me with you little gold chain? My dear girl, some of us were created when your Jesus was a little boy. Why would you think to threaten me with a boy we all saw grow up?' He shook his head as he looked at his phone.

'Oh dear, you made me hang up on a very important person. Lucky for you I'm in a good mood or else you would be punished for such impudence. You know what; I still think you should be punished.'

He bent towards her and grabbed her hair, raising her off the bed in one move.

She shrieked in pain and struggled, her hands flailing uselessly as she tried to pry his hands off her hair. He laughed again at her struggles and carelessly slapped her with his other hand.

The sound rang out loudly in the room and she hung to one side limply, the slap knocking her unconscious.

'Humans.' He tutted to himself and dumped her unceremoniously on the ground. He looked at his watch and saw that it was nearly sunrise.

'Time to pick up my parcel and flee the nest,' He chuckled out loud to himself.

He bent to pick her up and suddenly gave his own shriek of pain in a very high falsetto.

***

Annette bent the vampire's fingers backwards, smiling grimly to herself as they broke with satisfying crunches.

He howled in a girly voice and sprang backwards cradling his fingers to his chest. She leapt up with a grace that she did not know she possessed and stalked him to the corner of the room.

'You clearly haven't watched too many horror movies.' She said softly as she picked him up until his feet were dangling off the floor then smashed his head against the wall, ignoring the loud crack as the wall caved in slightly.

'Because if you had, you woulda realised that it's so, so stupid to keep on talking and smiling to yourself instead of doing what you came here to do.'

She twisted his arm high up and whirled him round before picking and throwing him across the room and watching him land on the dresser at the far side of the room.

She walked towards him, talking as she did so, 'That was a helluva drug you injected in me. Funny you didn't think to pump me up some more, or did you think I wouldn't recover quickly?'

She grabbed him by the hair, grabbed his phone as well and dragged him to the kitchen window to stare at the sun. 'Now look closely at the rising sun. You probably haven't admired its beauty in a long while, have ya? Well look at it and see how wonderfully it casts gorgeous red and orange lights everywhere.'

Marcus struggled violently but it was all in vain. She was too strong for him. She looked at him with something akin to distaste then shook him a bit, making his head flop from side to side, 'Stop fidgeting and look.'

Marcus knew that it was all over. There was nothing he could do. He was definitely going to die. He shrugged and looked with calmness at the sun. If he was going to die, then he was going to die respectfully.

Annette seemed to feel his acquiescence and she nodded to herself. Made her job easier anyhow. She had been in that state of in-between – not yet asleep but not awake and she had seen a shadow by her head. She had looked up and seen the vampire she remembered Sebastian referring to as Marcus and had tried to grab his hand but he had been too fast for her and had stabbed her neck with something that caused her limbs to become heavy. She had not fallen unconscious, but she had been too sluggish to move and then she had heard what Marcus said to Sebastian on the phone. At that point, she had grown so angry that she had practically pushed the effects of the drug out of her system and had, almost suddenly, felt it wearing off rapidly. She had remained in her position as she did not want Marcus to be aware of her awakened and strengthened state. When Olivia had rushed in, she had almost screamed at her to get out. Then Marcus had slapped her so hard that she saw Olivia's body spin with the force of it and she had had to clench her jaw to suppress the scream of anguish that had threatened to tear out of her body. As she remembered her unconscious best friend she shook in fury and smashed Marcus' head against the nearby wall.

Marcus' eyes rolled in his head as he fought nausea. He had never thought for a second, that he, an elder, would be beaten to the point of fighting off unconsciousness. He dimly remembered how Annette had fought at Sebastian's home and cursed himself for underestimating her. This was his reward.

Annette raised him up and shook him like a rag doll. 'How could you hit her so hard? How could you? Was it fucking necessary?'

'Apologising would be futile, would it not?' He shrugged and Annette let out a little growl and punched him full in the face, hearing his nose snap. That sound seemed to release whatever control she had over her anger and she dropped him on the floor, crouched astride him and proceeded to punch the living daylights out of his face.

She suddenly felt herself being lifted off him and placed in other hands. She let out a yowl of anger and turned on the other person, eyes shining silver and heard, as if from a faraway land, a voice saying, 'Hey, calm down. Calm down, it's okay.'

She shook her head as her anger cleared a bit and saw that she was in the arms of one of the twins. The other twin was staring at her uneasily as if afraid to touch her. She looked back and saw that Sebastian was holding an unrecognisable Marcus. His face looked like it was a bag of raw meat; no feature was exactly discernable.

'Bloody hell, girl! Remind me never, ever to get on your bad side.' The twin holding her whistled.

Sebastian looked at her with worry, 'Are you okay, Annette? Did he hurt you?'

The other twin stood by her side asked incredulously, 'Are you mental? You should be asking Marcus that, she practically pulverised him.'

Annette shrugged the twin off and ran to her room to check on Olivia.

***

Sebastian stared without any feeling whatsoever at the thing that remotely resembled Marcus. His features had started healing itself but it was a mishmash of re-knitting as everything had been smashed inwards.

Sebastian smiled to himself as he studied the work that his queen had done. It was better than he could have done himself. He should have brought Malachi to be killed by her. He shook his head as he dropped Marcus back to the floor.

'Why?'

Marcus coughed and spat out blood, 'I told you before, Sebastian. You did not do anything. This did not concern you, well more than the necessary fact that she was your girlfriend. It was simply business.'

Sebastian laughed bitterly, 'After all I've done for you, you betray me for business. You were my trusted friend. I sought your advice during meetings before any other elder. I respected you above and beyond the other elders.'

'Oh let's forget the sob story and kill me if you have to. There is no need to rehash how loyal you were to me. What's done is done. Finish what your human started.' Marcus cut in rudely.

Sebastian stared at him for a second. Then gave a slow nod. 'Very well then. Good bye Marcus.'

He made to snap his head off but Annette shouted, 'No!'

He turned in surprise as Annette said, 'No, don't kill him. Not yet.'

Annette walked towards Marcus and picked up his phone, 'Call your buyers.'

Marcus looked away. Annette smiled evilly, 'Call your buyers or I will slowly, piece by piece, expose each limb of yours to the sun.'

Marcus suppressed a shudder at that and snatched the phone from her hand.

'Boy, you two sure know how to torture...you truly suit each other.' Drake whistled and gave a mock shudder.

Annette ignored him and studied Marcus whilst Sebastian looked on in confusion. What was Annette up to?

Marcus called the number he had dialled before then said, 'It's ringing.'

'Good. Tell them you have the 'parcel' then pass the phone to me.'

Marcus did as he was told then gave Annette the phone.

Annette smiled then said softly but clearly into the phone to the unknown person on the other line, 'This is the parcel speaking and so sorry to have to give you such bad news, but this parcel will not be able to be delivered.'

'What is the meaning of this?' The other voice asked in annoyance.

'Simply a quick phone call to inform you that your plan to drain me of my precious blood has been thwarted. Marcus probably didn't tell you this but I'm kinna difficult to kill, let alone drain. Now Marcus is about to go bye-bye.'

'I see. Well, aren't you lucky?' The voice snidely said.

'Extremely,' Annette replied in a laughing voice, then her tone changed suddenly into something deadly, 'Not only am I lucky, but I make my own luck. Right now I have nothing against you as this was just business that's gone bad. However, if I'm pursued again by you or any of your cronies then it will become personal. Let Marcus' death be a lesson to all of you. Look for your elixir of immortality and sunlight somewhere else. Or I will kill you. I assure you. Have I made myself clear?'

'Crystal.'

'Perfect. Nice doing business with you. Oh and would you like to say bye to Marcus?'

'That won't be necessary.' The voice said dryly.

'Oh well. Have a nice life then.' She chirpily said then cut the phone. She turned to the staring Sebastian, 'Kill the fucker.'

Sebastian simply turned and snapped the head off the jerking body.

'Get away from the window, you guys.' Annette warned and Sebastian and the twins hurried towards the darkened area of the living room and away from the kitchen. Annette opened the window wide and watched passively as the sun shone on the body and it disintegrated into ashes on her kitchen floor. She picked up a dustpan and broom and swept it all together, including the clothes, and dumped it in the bin.

She looked round her kitchen as she thought about the past few hours. If she had been told that, at this point this would have been happening in her life she would have laughed in the person's face. But now she had just watched her vampire boyfriend snap the head of her killer vampire and she had personally burned his body and swept the ashes into the bin.

Who woulda thunk it?

***

Sebastian watched as Annette walked into the living room and he searched her face worriedly to see if she was in shock or scared or anything? She looked back at him with no expression. Both of them staring at each other as if there was no one else in the room.

Olivia cleared her throat and looked round with a smile on her face. She was pretty proud of herself, hitting a vampire with her bat although it had resulted in the hardest and most painful knock out of her life. No point dwelling on that bit she told herself. Now it seemed her wish for Sebastian and Annette getting back together properly was about to materialise and it was time for her to quietly get away. Oh and the cute twins too.

She beckoned to the twins to follow her out of the room and stifled a giggle as the one called Drake said, 'Best not be taking us to a room where we could be toasted. Oh and be sure not to get too trigger-happy with your baseball bat.'

Sebastian did not even notice when the other three left the room; all his attention was focused on the beautiful dark skinned girl with the silver eyes in front of him.

'When Marcus picked up the phone. I thought I was going to die.' He started after clearing his throat. 'I went straight to his house thinking he had taken you there and then I searched other places. It never occurred to me that he was still here with you and I am so so sorry that I got here late.'

Annette laughed softly at that, 'From where I'm standing you didn't get here late. You pretty much got here right on time. I was handling my business.'

Sebastian gave a sad smile at that, 'But what kind of boyfriend am I who's too late to save his queen, no matter how strong or invincible she is?'

Annette walked over to his side quickly as she saw his eyes well up with tears, 'Hey, hey. Don't cry now, I'm safe. We're all safe.'

He gave a watery smile, 'Yes, I know. But I thought...for a second, I thought I'd lost you.'

Annette put her arms round him and gave herself up to the crushing hug as Sebastian pressed her to him.

Annette nestled herself in his arms thinking that, at last, she was home. In his arms. Back where she belonged.

'I'm so sorry, Annette. Please forgive me. For everything.'

'There's nothing to forgive you for, Seb. I should be asking you to forgive me for my pig-headedness and going on and on about you betraying me when it really wasn't such a big deal.'

'It was.' Sebastian said over her head, 'It was. I should never have sicced Angus on you and not told you about it even when I did. I betrayed you and I'm so sorry.'

'Oh, shut it Seb. I've already forgiven you, don't make me regret it.'

Sebastian let out a soft laugh and pressed a kiss to her head. 'Does that mean you'll be my queen again?'

Annette raised her head and looked into his eyes as she said, 'I never stopped being your queen.'

Sebastian's eyes blazed with love as he lowered his head to hers and captured her lips with his.

Annette sighed as she sunk into the kiss. She had missed this. Missed holding him, kissing him, touching him. She had missed Sebastian Jean-Pierre Beaumont and she was never going to let him go.

'I trust you, Sebastian. And I always will no matter what.' She said when the kiss had ended.

'And I will never give you cause to wander about me, Annette. I will not pester you about your life or your past. Whenever you are ready to tell me, then I am ready to listen. I'll wait for you.' He whispered back to her.

Annette shook her head, 'There's no need to wait. In fact there was no need for Angus really because I did not lie to you before. My life is complicated. There is nothing else to tell because I don't know anything. I lived in France as child in a convent with the Sisters until there was an earthquake when I was five. I was sent out of the country with a few words of my heritage – 'be careful about who you trust, Annette. You are very special.' And that was it. Nothing else. All the sisters died so I never got to find out why exactly I had to be careful. Obviously, it wouldn't do to tell the whole world that I can fling lorries around like I'm flinging loo roll but that's just it. Nothing else.'

Sebastian nodded as he cradled her to him again, 'We'll find out. If you want that is. We can go to France again. To the convent. But only if you want to.'

Annette thought for a while. 'I don't know. I'm scared I guess. Fear of the unknown. Maybe later. Right now my life is perfect. My best friend, the man I love, why disrupt that?'

Sebastian smiled as well. 'Indeed. And I shall protect you with my life. That I can assure you with no qualms whatsoever.'

Then he groaned, 'Oh crap. Seems I'm going to have to un-announce my previous un-announcement. My vampires are going to think I've completely lost it.'

Annette laughed out loud at that and they kissed once more between laughter.

All was as it should be...

EPILOGUE

A phone rang disturbing the serenity of the large glass room.

'What is it?'

It seems our patience has not been in vain.'

'How so?'

There was a little...shall we say, fracas in the city of London recently amongst the vampire community.'

'Therefore...do not disturb my patience, young man.'

'Let's just say it was over a dark-skinned girl with silver eyes.'

There was silence for a while, then a joyous voice breathed, 'At last, we have found her.'

THE END