Silver-Eyes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm cooking you breakfast."

"That's fine."

"That's cute." She walked over and kissed his forehead. "That was a statement." She basically left the room filled with energy, almost looked like she was skipping.

"Bossy. Aren't you sexy." He got up and showered. He dried off and put on a light grey sweatpants, at home that was all he wore. He would usually remain shirtless, guest or no guest. He brushed his teeth and then left the bathroom.

He smelled a pleasant aroma from the kitchen, so he decided to check it out. As he entered the kitchen his eyes widen, this woman was trying to spoil him. He had spent about twenty minutes in the shower, and that was all she needed to make pancakes surrounded by strawberries, in a separate plate were french toasts lightly covered in brown sugar, and a cup of hot chocolate. When he wasn't high or drunk, he loved himself some hot chocolate. She looked at him giving a heart warming smile, he smiled back, he could get use to this. She set the table and they sat eating. She slowly tore off a piece of her french toast and slowly put in her mouth, she moaned as she ate. She wasn't even trying to tease him, she just loved the taste of the french toast with brown sugar. He loved her cooking, they converse sightly as they ate.

She brought up work, same information she told her husband.

"Hm, it happens. And I bit your not so stressed now." He winks.

She sighed at his comment and lightly kick him. "What do you mean it happens?"

"The supernatural can get extremely active when certain events take place. Increase in sin, abnormal arrival of a new being, plots, sudden change power in certain factions, etc. The list can go on and on."

"The committee put you on this."

"Beautiful and funny."

"I'm serious."

"The committee doesn't trust me, only when their neck deep they ask for my help. Don't even ask they demand me to do something."

"Hm, I'll check for abnormal child births, and see if any of the supernatural factions had any change of leadership. Thank you." She got up taking a french toast.

"Aren't you workaholic. So your leaving?"

"I have too. Last night was fun and really needed. I won't make it habit, you must be very busy. And I need to catch-up on my work load."

Silver found women who could focus on a task and let nothing get in their sexy. He finished his food and washed the dishes. She was dressed in her dress, and his shirt folded under her left arm. She attempt to hand it him. "It's yours. It'll help with the work load." Strokes her chin before making his way to his bedroom. She released a smile and left with the shirt in tow.

Silver started his morning exercises. Three hundred sit ups, three hundred push ups, three hundred pull ups. He likes to call it the triple up. It took him fifteen minutes to finish, his doorbell rang.

He ignored it, it rang again. He went to the door with a towel around his neck, the towel holding something. As he opened the door he was face to face with a revolver.

"Hello Detective." The safety was pulled back and a gunshot is fired. The intruder stumble back. The towel had a gun in it, and Silver was a quick draw.

"Good day to you too. Now." He kick the gun away and simply sweep the man legs making him fall. He point his gun to his head. "Where is the previous seventh dark lord?"

"Haha."

"I know he sent you."

The seven dark lords were supernatural beings all being different species. The seventh, well the previous seventh had a grudge against him.

"I'm just the distraction." He laughs wildly.

Silver eyes widen in dismay. He quickly turn around facing a behemoth like humanoid in his house exiting the house. It stabbed him in the heart and threw him into the forest. "Should of had her blow me before she left." Aims his gun at the beast. "Lets dance." Gunshots are heard along with falling trees, and wild screeches. Silver battles a berserker, Savannah looks for leads, and Simon was probably still cheating.

12