Silver Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour, Lance shouted, "I am headed in, I need rest and shelter. And a hot shower or bath."

"Last one in is a dirty cock sucker," Neal laughed."

"So should I swim backwards? Is that what you're saying? Seriously, Neal, do you have any more of that smokage from the other night?"

"I could probably arrange some if we have the time."

"I got nothin' but time, too much. I also have plenty of money, even cash if need be." Saying this, he turned and plunged into the sea, stroking strongly for shore.

It wasn't much of a race. Lance was by far the stronger swimmer. Even so, Neal reached the shore only moments behind his new friend. They grabbed their shorts and raced to Neal's cottage, unmindful of the possible stares of neighbors.

Neal headed straight for the shower. "It isn't good to leave the salt water on your skin. I usually make it a point to wash it off as soon as I come in. I'll be out in a few minutes."

Lance sat in the living room and waited. He didn't want to sit his naked butt on someone else's furniture, so he wandered a bit. Finally he went to the kitchen, rolled off about ten paper towels, set them on the sofa and sat upon them.

Less than a minute later, he stood up again. A great idea had struck him. He went down the short hall toward the bathroom. He heard Neal in the shower: "Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem, cannot hold you to its heat, your temperature's too hot for tamin', yer flamin' feet are burnin' up the street. I am homeless, come and take me, into the reach of yer rattlin' drums, I gotta know babe. . .

The shower door slid abruptly open. Lance stood there, gaping. Neal ogled. Lance sang as he stepped into the shower: "If it's you my life lines trace. Hi Neal, nice meeting you here." he stepped into the fold of his partners arms, kissing his lips and reaching for the soap. "Turn around, let me wash your back," he said, grinning.