Silver Lake Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around her shoulder, to where their bodies collided. He had those structural breaks at his hips, like the ancient roman statues––absolutely gorgeous. The real thrill of his size was not the feeling inside, it came from watching his ass move an extra four or five inches away from her, without disengaging, and then drop all the way back down.

With her face sideways on the foot of the bed, she could only see up to his face with her right eye, and she watched him as she bit the bedspread. His head had a subtle movement, as if the sound was turned down on his conversation. His eyelids squeezed and relaxed and his eyebrows shifted with every action and thought. An epic dream rolled inside him––materializing in the action packed fucking he imposed upon her cooch. Desperation drove him deeper, as if getting her to climax would some how save her, and the conviction in his face and in his tense toned muscles led her to believe it true. Then her hero opened his eyes, taking her again with his all too familiar, owning stare. His size wasn't the real source of her pleasure––it was his confidence, his bravery and his gentleness. They put her fragile heart at ease.

She reached for Avery. He moved over to take her hand. Avery was her master, and her master had wanted this for her. For a girl with so much fight, it was odd how she becamesoooturned on at the mercy of Avery's will. Anyone else she'd kick the shit out of, but Avery––she couldn't wait to follow his kinky wishes. It was his morally cleansing touch. He could embrace the demon in her, lead her through all the depravity of their sexed up little hearts, and then restore her to innocence with a single peck on the cheek, which he then did.

Ray lowered himself onto her, pressing his chest to her back, creating as much body contact as physically possible. She felt his weight shifting as his ass continued moving, hiking his cock up inside, and she felt his breath on the back of her head as he kissed it. The taste of Avery was still in her mouth as she panted. It all felt too good to be true, and the steel blue devil lurking behind her eyes danced wildly, screaming her name over and over in song. 'I am Christina Sabbath, Christina Sabbath is me. I am Christina Sabbath, and Cristina Sabbath is free.' But the boys were merely treated to a moan and a flutter of Kim's eyelids, having no idea of the triumphant reunion playing out within.

As he kept going, the naughtiness of his size passed, and really, he would have felt just as good at half the size. Better, actually, because a discomfort had developed deeper in her body. Her organs didn't really dig being jostled around like the pins at the end of a bowling lane, and they were starting to protest. The ache grew, like something sharp was left inside her, and each push dug it in a little deeper. The muscles up there hadn't been trained for this kind of thing, and she bit down hard and placed a hand on Ray's hip. She pushed harder against him until he slowed. "Oooo, OK! No more! No more! Come out a little!"

He did, and the cramp in her abdomen subsided. He had the wisdom to know it was time to wrap things up, because he took quicker half strokes and his breathing grew heavy, then whispered into her ear, "You're about to do it to me, little Kim. Goddamn you're good and tight and beautiful,Chris-tin-a!"

In the final moment he grabbed her ass, pinching a big firm handful. It gave an insight to his raw power, and the fact that all night he'd channeled it so well into a pure act of pleasure and not a brutal handling of her little body, allowing her to relax and feel the last of his quick manic strokes to the fullest. She didn't hold back, she let him know she was melting. She caressed her own face and rolled her head. Her bangs fanned out on the bedspread and her neck felt long and sexy. He drove the entire way in one last time, keeping it there and practically shouting in her ear. "Ummmahh, ummmahh, ummmahh!"

He stayed on her for a moment, stroking the short hair near her neck. Her world was rocked. She then became aware of Avery when he started to applaud. He was giving them a standing ovation. She wiggled her hinny a bit, and Ray rolled off, his cock sliding across her thigh. She got to her knees, then put one foot on the floor and dived towards Avery. He caught her, steeping back to keep balanced, and she locked her legs around his back. She kissed him frantically as he held her by her rump. Her wet crotch pressed against his belly and she ground against him, still coming down from the horny escapades of their evening. Ray sat for a minute watching her and Avery act quite the lovebirds, then headed for the bathroom to lose the condom.

"I love you so much, baby!"

"I love you, too."

After another round of kisses, he pressed his forehead to hers, her sweat smearing her bangs between them. "So who was better?"

"Are you serious?"

"Come on, me or the porn star?"

"I swear to god, if that's what this was all about!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I was just curious. It's hard to watch your girlfriend screw somebody's brains out and not get alittle..."

"Avery, you total lame-o, you're the best I've ever had, and you're the best I ever will.I love you!"

She wasn't paying him lip service, she really meant it, and she new he could tell, because he brimmed over with pride. She hugged him as tight as she could. God she loved him.

"I'm even better than Tony?"

She laughed. "Well now that's a bit tougher."

"Like you say, he's one sick little Italian!"

They kissed again.

"Avery, can we keep our bed just between us for awhile?"

"Absolutely, baby."

"Maybe just Angela Gossow. Maybe we can let her come play."

"Absolutely, baby."

Less then twenty minutes later they were all out front, as Ray prepared to pedal start his moped. Kim went to him, wanting to send him away with a few last words of thanks. She gave him a kiss and he whispered first, "Why don't you tell him. He'd love to know your Christina Sabbath."

"I can't."

"He'd be into it."

"I know. He's going to throw me in front of a bus one day just to say we've done it, but it's not him––I just can't go back there."

"So no chance you'll ever work again? And I'm only asking for purely selfish reasons."

"Not a chance."

"Can I ask why?"

"Christina's last film killed her."

"Well, that really sucks, doesn't it?"

"But you gave her a lot of peace tonight. I'm serious. So thank you."

"Haha. You're welcome, but really I feel like I'm the one who should be thanking you!"

He kissed her one last time, and then put on his helmet, pedaled down the road until the engine kicked on, and buzzed away. Tony, Avery and Kim watched as he shot down the hill and disappeared behind a row of palm trees, and then the three of them headed back to the condo, Avery snuggling Kim against his side.

"Hey Avery, you know what?"

"What, Tony?"

"You're girlfriendblewme tonight!"

The couple laughed, shaking their heads.

"Yeah, that's exactly what happened alright. And after all these years, were finally even."

"I didn't even think about that. I guess we are. And we're even because your girlfriendblewme, dude!"

"Jesus, I can't believe I thought you were cute earlier. You're such a sick little Italian."

"I know! I know. But hey, Avery, you know what?"

"Yeah, Tony?"

"You're girlfriendblewme tonight!"

"Ha!"

"Totallyblew me."

"At least you returned her without scratches, unlike my fucking Coolio album."

Kim elbowed her boyfriend hard and laughed.

The faint hum of the moped faded away as they stepped towards the front door to their condo. The final distant sound made her think of him as a stranger again, and Kim wondered where he ended up when his nights ended. She hugged Avery tightly, catching him by surprise. She was home, with Avery, a sliver of sunrise streaking across his clear-blue eyes. The night had ended beautiful under an unblemished sky, with a gentle breeze cooling her face and catching her bangs.