Silver Lining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's an understatement," I said without thinking.

"You think so?"

"Hell yes!" I said. "Your body is tight."

An awkward silence fell over the room. Immediately I knew I had stepped out of line.

"Sorry," I said. "I shouldn't have said that."

"Don't be sorry," Audrey said with a smile. "You didn't do anything wrong." The tension seemed to ease a bit. "All you did was complement me. There's nothing wrong with that. You've got a pretty good body, too. You really think my body's tight?"

"Yes," I said. "Definitely. Your body is hotter than hell," I blurted out. Again there was an awkward silence. Robert Smith continued to sing in the background. I cursed myself to overstepping my bounds again.

This time Audrey didn't say anything. She just stared at me. Our eyes locked together for a moment that seemed to last for an eternity. Then she was on top of me. I was on my back on the couch, and Audrey crushed her firm body on top of mine. Our lips met for the first of many shared kisses. She rubbed her crotch gently against my own. We were like animals overwhelmed with lust for one another.

I worked her skirt up exposing her little yellow panties. I rubbed her ass gently. She took my face in her hands and kissed it all over. Our hips were gyrating rhythmically. My cock was throbbing. I fumbled with the buttons on her blouse and finally managed to get it off. Her pastel yellow bra clung tightly to her breasts. The were large and extremely firm. I took one in my hand and massaged her hardening nipple through the lacy undergarment. "Let's go to the bedroom," she whispered in my ear.

I followed her to the back room, leaving my shirt and pants behind me. Audrey kicked off her heels and dropped her skirt. The sight of her tight ass in the sexy little panties was driving me wild. We nearly leaped into the bed together. I put my hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. Her panties were soaked.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she whispered. "This is so wrong." She was rubbing my cock frantically as she spoke. "This is SO wrong," she repeated.

I reached for her bra strap and started to slide it down. "I've been aching to see these tits for months," I said. Audrey grabbed my hand and pulled it away.

"No," she said. "I can't cheat on Mark," she said.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked.

"No."

"Then what do you want?"

"To keep doing this," she said. "But the underwear stay on."

I grudgingly obliged. Part of me was aching to go farther, but another part was still hoping to salvage my relationship with Haley. Somehow I convinced myself that it wouldn't be cheating if we didn't fuck.

I kept my hand outside Audrey's panties and ran my fingers slowly around her pussy. She groaned contentedly. "Please don't stop," she moaned. Her fingers were working magic on my cock. Her hot, firm body felt so good crushed up against my own. I hungrily kissed her lips and neck. Every time she moaned it drove me wild. Her sounds were very primal and sensual.

"I want to fuck you, Audrey," I said.

"No. We can't," she said half-heartedly.

"You know it's right. You know we're right for one another." I said. "You know I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you, too" she said. She started to speak again when the phone rang. We both jumped. Audrey hopped out of bed and ran to answer it in the next room. I could hear her talking but couldn't make out the words. When she came back, she looked distressed.

"That was Mark," she said slowly. "He won't be home for a few more hours."

I smiled. "Well, what can we do in a few hours?"

"I think you should leave," she said.

"What?" I said shocked.

"I want to make love to you," she said. "If we weren't interrupted, I know it would have happened. I've been falling for you for months, and I've fought it every step of the way." Tears were starting to run down her pretty face. "I'm in love with you," she said. "But this can't happen. I'm married, and this can't happen."

I got out of bed and stood up. I completely understood what she said. I thought about Haley. Her parents had destroyed all but the last few threads of our relationship, but I still didn't want it to end this way. I gathered my clothes and left. As soon as I slammed the door to my house I fell down in a heap and started shuddering. I was deeply in love with Audrey and hated myself for it.

*********** Chapter 9 ***********

It was close to midnight when Haley finally made it home. I was passed out on the couch in the front room. I stirred when I heard her keys in the lock. My head was throbbing from the drinks I had shared with Audrey. An argument broke out before Haley could even hang her coat in the closet. I was frustrated by my feelings for Audrey, and I blamed Haley for it. It didn't take long for a heated discussion to lead to shouting.

"Why the fuck can't you be around more?" I demanded. "If we were spending more time together this wouldn't be happening to us," I said.

"If you really loved me you'd respect my wishes and try harder," she shouted.

The shouting grew louder, the accusations increased, and finally the name calling started. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. "I have a headache and I'm tired of this shit," I said calmly. "I'm going to bed."

"That's a good idea," she answered. "Let's just talk about this tomorrow." Haley went down the short hall and into our bedroom. I followed her down the hall, but continued past the bedroom. Haley and I had always shared a bed, even after big arguments, but I suddenly felt like I couldn't be around her. I went to the guest room and slammed the door behind me.

"What are you...?" she called to the door. I didn't answer. I climbed into the small bed and buried my face in the pillow. I could hear Haley sobbing in the next room as I drifted towards sleep.

Thirty minutes later I was awake again. The window was open and a car door had just slammed. I looked out my window and into the one across the way. After a few seconds the light flipped on. Mike and Audrey entered the room. She was wearing a baggy blue flannel shirt and nothing else. She appeared to be lecturing him. Their conversation got louder as a full blown argument developed. I tried to hear what they were saying, but only caught a few words. ‘Baby' and ‘Work' seemed to come up a lot.

I was so engrossed in eavesdropping that I didn't hear the bedroom door open. A spear of light flooded into the room causing my head to jerk around. Haley was standing in the doorway. She was wearing a white satin nightshirt and her blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Even in the low light I could see the red around her eyes.

She pointed out the window. "The noise woke me up," she said. I just nodded. "I don't want to sleep without you." I nodded my head and lifted the covers with one arm. She quickly crossed the room and slipped in front of me beneath the sheets. We both watched the drama unfold in the house next door.

The fighting had reached a climax. Audrey and Mark were both shouting, although we couldn't make out their words. She was crying. Haley and I watched without speaking as he gestured wildly. She turned around and rushed towards the bedroom door. He rushed to cut her off. She turned her back to him. Several minutes passed. Finally, she whirled around and buried her face in his chest. Her body was shuddering. They embraced, and then they kissed. They kissed a second and third time. It was becoming more passionate. I felt a bit of envy when Mark started taking off his shirt. At the same time, I felt a little aroused.

"Oh shit," Haley whispered. "I think they're going to fuck."

Audrey's hands went to his belt, and a second later his pants hit the floor. He kissed her firmly while his hands fondled her ass. Audrey gave him one final kiss then dropped to her knees and out of sight.

"Fuck, she's blowing him," Haley said in a giddy voice. My penis started getting stiff and I knew Haley could feel it. She slipped a hand between our bodies and started rubbing it. "I never knew you liked to watch," she teased.

"I don't see you looking away," I said.

She squeezed my member again. "Maybe you can give me something else to occupy me." I slipped a hand between Haley's thighs and went for her crotch. I could already feel the dampness accumulating on her silky panties. She moaned softly.

Mark was also moaning. Every once in a while he would say something we couldn't understand, but his moans were very audible. After a few minutes he started waving his arms wildly. Audrey came back into sight as she stood up. Mark was already moving towards the bed. She started to follow, then glanced back at the window. Our room was dark, so I knew she couldn't see Haley and I. Still, she went and drew the shade on her own window. She must have remembered my voyeurism story.

The light in their room remained dark, and we watched as the two shadows became one. A few minutes passed before we started hearing a mixture of feminine and masculine moans.

"Damn, I'm hot," Haley whispered. I slipped my fingers inside her blue silk panties and started sliding them off. She shook her head vehemently when I leaned down to kiss her thigh. "No," she said. "I'm ready now."

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"Your dick. Get your underwear off."

I quickly obeyed. She unbuttoned her satin nightshirt and let it hang open. Her divine breasts and rock hard little nipples poked out at me. I rolled onto my back and Haley straddled me. She slowly eased my big dick into her quivering pussy lips.

Through the window we could hear Audrey's frenzied cries. "Make me cum before her," Haley demanded.

"Only if you're louder than her," I said with a smile.

Haley only winked as she started riding up and down on my bone. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting upwards, forcing myself deep inside her. She started grunting like an animal. "Fuck me hard," she said. She bounced up and down on my pole while her little titties jostled in rhythm.

I looked out the window and saw the shadow of a moving, amorphous blob. I heard Audrey and Mark moan one last time before Haley started drowning them out. Her moans filled the room along with the sound of our slapping flesh. She was very close to cumming. Suddenly I was overwhelmed with the desire to fuck her crazy. I rolled over quickly and put Haley on her back. I grabbed the headboard for leverage and started pounding away.

"Oh yes!" she shouted. "Fuck me hard!". My cock eased in and out of her wet cunt at lightning speed. My flesh slapped against hers. She kept screaming louder and louder. I knew Audrey and Mark could hear her, and it motivated me more. I leaned forward and bit Haley's nipple. She squealed loudly and then her body started to contort. Her orgasm caused her whole body to shiver as she called out my name. I kept fucking eagerly until my dick exploded. My hot semen flooded inside her vagina. I kept stroking until every drop was gone.

The two of us collapsed in a hot mound of flesh. We swore our love for one another, and minutes later we were deeply asleep.

************ Chapter 10 ************

The afterglow didn't last very long. Haley and both stayed home on Friday. We spent the weekend trying to fuck our troubles away. By Monday, it obviously wasn't working. By mid-week, the arguments and accusations had returned. A week after our voyeuristic experience, once again I went to the back bedroom to sleep. This time, I slept alone. It was Haley who finally realized what had to happen. When she returned from Thanksgiving dinner with her family, she announced she was moving out.

I didn't have many questions. I didn't offer solutions for saving our relationship. It was over and we both knew it. Too many harsh words had been spoken between us. If her parents had never interfered, perhaps things would have been different, but we both realized that you have to play the hand your dealt. On what should have been our one year anniversary, I sat on the front porch and watched as her parents helped load up her things. They tried to hide it, but it was obvious that they were delighted. Her father was so pleased that Haley convinced him to let me stay in the house rent free until the end of the year. It wasn't like he needed the money.

After her parents left, Haley and I were alone for one last moment. Tears started streaming down her angelic face. She had been crying a lot lately. I stood on the house steps. She walked over and embraced me. "You know I'll always love you," she sobbed.

"I know," I whispered. I was getting a little choked up. I swept the hair from her face and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

She wiped her eyes. "We've been through too much for just a peck on the forehead," she said. "Kiss me for real." I took her soft lips in my own for the last time.

"Wasn't that better?" she asked as we parted.

"If you liked that, I can think of a few other places you might like being kissed," I said. I was desperately trying to add some levity to the awkward moment.

Haley smiled wanly. "I don't think that would be a good idea," she said.

"No. I guess it wouldn't," I answered.

I walked Haley to the door of her car. We hugged one last time, then she got in and drove away. I couldn't stop a tear from running down my cheek.

When I turned to walk back to the house I saw Audrey standing there. "Hi," she said. It was the first time she had spoken to me in over three weeks. She had been avoiding me since the night of our ill-advised celebration, even in class. She had also kept the curtains in her bedroom closed.

"I saw her packing her stuff. Is it over?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," I said.

"I can tell your hurting. You shouldn't be alone like this."

I started walking to the house. I climbed the steps and quickly slipped into the house. I closed the door behind me before Audrey could follow. She knocked on the door but I didn't answer. Eventually she gave up, and I was left alone with my misery.

************ Chapter 11 ************

I sat on the couch for the remainder of the day. The television was on, but I wasn't watching. I micro waved some dinner, but couldn't eat any of it. I thought about the good times with Haley. I remembered the night she first seduced me. I recalled our first night together in our own house. All the bad memories seemed unimportant next to the good ones. I cursed her parents for coming between us. I cursed her for being so easily manipulated. I cursed Audrey for causing my attention to stray. Mostly, I just cursed myself. Everything felt like my fault.

It was midnight before I decided to go to bed. I strolled past the bedroom that Haley and I had shared. It was mostly empty. The bed had been hers. Her dresser was gone. The closet looked barren with only my clothes in it. Even if the bed was still there, I wouldn't sleep in that room. I continued to the back.

Of course, there was no chance of going to sleep. My mind was churning too fast. After an hour of tossing and turning I moved from the bed to the desk. I flipped on the desk lamp and computer. I surfed the Internet looking at news, sports, weather, porn—anything to take my mind off of Haley.

I was starting to get drowsy when a motion from the window caught my eye. Audrey was standing in her window. For the first time in weeks, the curtains were pulled back. She was gazing in my direction. With the desk lamp on, I knew she could see me. She was wearing a tight blue sweater that zipped in the front and a pair of khaki pants.

Audrey had an odd look on her face, as if in a trance. She opened her bedroom window, and I did the same, expecting her to say something. She didn't say a word as she grabbed the metal nub on her sweater and slowly slid it down. She was wearing a taut, navy blue bra. For the third time, I longed to see its contents. Momentarily, my troubles were forgotten. I was both confused and entranced by what was happening. My penis was growing hard.

My attention was refocused when Mark suddenly came out of the bathroom. He was completely nude and his erection stood out in front of him. He appeared to be putting on a condom.

Mark looked in my general direction but didn't notice anything as I walked to the window seat. He plopped down with his back towards me. Now we were both admiring his beautiful wife.

Audrey continued her show. She shrugged out of the sweater and cast it aside. She seemed to be looking at her husband, but I knew that her gaze was going farther. Her eyes were locked on mine. It only took her a few seconds to unclasp the belt she was wearing. I could hear music coming from her bedroom. The words were indistinguishable, but it sounded dark and gothic.

Audrey slowly shimmied out of her pants. Mark started rubbing his cock. I did the same. Audrey panties matched her bra. I watched jealously as Mark slid a finger in the waist band and jerked them down. Her vagina was covered by a thick, dark bush. She kicked the panties away as he eagerly fondled her tits. She allowed it for a moment before pulling away. Her eyes were still locked on mine.

She reached behind her back to unclasp the bra. I was mesmerized as she slowly slid it off, allowing her large breasts to spill out. Even from long distance I could see they were perfect. Her nipples were large and brown. Mark pulled her close and buried his face in her tits. I opened my pants and let my dick out.

She positioned herself on top of him. The windowsill cut off the view below waist level, but I could tell when they started fucking. Audrey moaned loudly. It was a sweet, siren like song. I was so jealous that I started to tremble, but I couldn't stop watching. My hand slid swiftly up and down the length of my cock.

Audrey continued riding her husband. It was very slow and subdued. It had been a long since I'd seen another woman having sex. It was much different than Haley's unbridled enthusiasm.

Several minutes passed before she climbed down. I watched Audrey walk over to the bed. Her naked ass was gorgeous. She positioned herself on hands and knees, facing the foot of the bed and directly at me. It was a little harder to make out details, but I could still see her pretty clearly. Her eyes remained locked on mine. Neither of us really noticed as Mark positioned himself behind her.

After several seconds, he started fucking her doggie style. I watched intently and stroked my own dick. I moved my arm in an exaggerated motion, making sure Audrey could tell what was happening. Watching Mark was like watching a robot. He had both hands on her hips and moved back and forth in a slow, methodical rhythm. There was very little variation. Audrey was smiling, but I suspected it was meant for me, not him.

Mark continued for several monotonous minutes. Audrey stared at me the whole time. She licked her lips and smiled as I masturbated. Finally, Mark started increasing his rhythm. I could tell his climax was near. She moaned a little louder as he fucked her intensely. I gripped my cock tighter and pulled. I timed each of my strokes with Mark's. I watched Audrey's breasts swing wildly each time he entered her. I pictured myself in his spot. I imagined every sound she made was caused by my dick. Audrey was going into a frenzy, and I pumped my cock harder. She was moaning loudly, grinding her ass back into his crotch.

I don't know who came first. I think it was Mark, closely followed by Audrey. Her head jerked and she broke eye contact with me for the first time all night. I gave the head of my penis one last squeeze and it responded. My cum shot out in short, hot bursts. I covered the desk and floor with my sticky liquid.

Audrey and Mark were already getting ready for bed by the time I came back to earth. I didn't bother with the mess. When I laid down, my mind went immediately back to Haley, but this time I was exhausted. I couldn't think about it anymore. I was asleep within 20 minutes.