Silver Lining

Story Info
Diabetes changes their sex-life in an unexpected way.
3.8k words
3.88
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loving couple copes with his diabetes

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

My latest offering is a romantic story involving a typical middle class couple. In it I try to show how diabetes, cuckolding, and voyeurism can enhance a happy marriage between two people who love each other.

If I don't try to meld these themes together in a positive way, who will?

Lets get started.

Everyone knows a married couple like Solomon and Emma Gene King. They are in their forties. She's average looking at best, with a few extra pounds on her five foot five inch frame, but they are distributed such that she still has a decent figure. Her best feature is her big round ass. She respects social norms and dutifully presents herself as a proper wife and mother, and she's a lady at all times.

Solomon is a standup guy who has always tried to do the man thing by the book. He's a good husband, father, friend and neighbor. He stays in pretty good shape by riding his bicycle regularly. He's starting to go bald and there are specks of gray in his beard, but there's plenty of life left in him.

They have one child, a daughter in college. They have professional jobs, a comfortable home filled with the latest electronic gadgets, and two late model cars in the garage.

All in all they had the life they'd chosen, but they were missing out on so much more because they hid a side of their personality that would have made them even more compatible.

Now before I tell you this let me reiterate that Emma was a good girl, and loyal to her husband, but if she'd been free to do so she would have given up plenty pussy to whoever suited her fancy. When she was first coming into her womanhood, her mother would tease her that all a boy had to do was smile at her and she would drop her draws.

Solomon was a voyeur with a tinge of submissive mixed in. Nothing would have pleased him more than to watch a man with a cock much longer and thicker than his going balls deep into Emma's warm wet folds, or to hear her describe her sexual escapades in vivid detail.

That all changed when Solomon was diagnosed with diabetes.

The disease was like a dark cloud over them. There were mandatory visits to the doctor, multiple medications to take, daily injections of insulin to give himself, and perhaps most distressing of all, Solomon's appetite for sex diminished and his erections began to fail.

As the saying goes, every dark cloud has a silver lining. That proved to be the case when Solomon made a faithful decision. After trying the popular E D medications, out of desperation he decided to try the one thing he was certain would arouse and inspire him.

~

As we begin we find them in bed four years ago. Solomon had just started fucking Emma after they'd taken turns giving each other oral sex. His erection lasted just long enough for Emma to start moaning her pleasure, then Solomon lost his erection again. He continued to grind his pelvis against her clit hoping to get her off, but it was no use without a hard-on. He then rolled off of her in defeat.

After lying beside her while staring at the ceiling for a moment he said, "Em, I'm tired of this happening, and I know you must be fed up with it too. I've been thinking, um, I think I know something that will help my erection." Then he paused to wait for her to ask him what he had in mind, but all she said was ok. He then continued. "I want you to tell me about the sex you had with guys you dated. I think that would get me excited enough for my dick to stay hard longer."

When she heard his idea a chill ran over her body. She initially ignored his suggestion, then she tried to dismiss it as unacceptable. But Solomon persisted.

Finally Emma kissed him on his lips, then looked at the ceiling as she spoke, "Solly as possessive as you are, hearing the details of someone fucking me would probably make things worse instead of better." While she laid it at Solomon's feet, the real reason was, she didn't want to awaken the promiscuous spirit that was dormant inside her.

Solomon countered her speculation by revealing his true feelings, "In all honesty, I've always played the role of possessive boyfriend and husband because I thought it was what was expected of me. But the truth is," then he paused to collect himself before continuing, "Even before my diabetes I wanted to hear about what you've done. And there's nothing you could tell me about the fucking you've done that I wouldn't find arousing."

He went on to explain that there's a kink that many men have whereby they are sexually stimulated by having their wife talk about her past sexual encounters. His particular version of the behavior went deeper than that. He said, "Em, there's this thing called cuckolding. Now I'm not a cuckold per-say, because I have no interest in being humiliated. But, um, the passion you show when we're fucking, and well, uh, the fact is I can tell that you have way more pussy than my dick can fill."

He then paused to gage her reaction, when there was none he continued, "Knowing how much you love to fuck only makes me want to watch a man with a long thick cock fill your pussy the way mine can't even more."

Emma just stared at him with an 'you've got to be kidding me' look on her face.

But on that night Solomon was determined to get her to see it his way, so he put himself out there in a way that he hadn't before. "Em," he said in a more serious tone of voice than their present predicament warranted. "Since I developed diabetes and suffered damage to the nerves in my penis, I've desperately wanted to know that someone was giving your pussy the hard fucking it deserves.

His little spiel was heartfelt and sincere, but in the end Emma was still conflicted. It was true that she preferred a cock bigger than his when she was fucking some random guy, but she was more than happy with what Solly had because she loved him so much. That love and the bond they shared had helped her control her desire for other men, but she just wasn't sure she could control herself if she started fucking random guys again.

In the end she decided that honoring her husband's wishes was the right thing to do, but she felt a pang of guilt at the thought of how much she'd enjoy getting some strange cock out of the deal.

Her only conditions for agreeing to his request were that Solomon would never ask for the name of her lover, or the place, or the time of the fucking. In return she'd answer all of his questions and tell him every sordid detail of her past and future couplings.

~

Fast forward to the present.

Emma and Solomon were lying in bed cuddling and talking about the best fuck she ever had. She responded saying, "I've had so many good fucks baby, it's hard to pick just one."

In response he popped an unexpected question, "Who is this Ziggy you called to while you were sleeping last night?

His probing questions about her sexual exploits were always generic, but this time he'd put a name to it. She knew Solomon well enough to know that if he was breaking their arrangement there was a reason, not answering his question wasn't an option, so she tried to get away with saying as little as possible. "I must have been dreaming, but I have no idea why I said Ziggy," she answered truthfully.

"What were you dreaming about?" Solomon asked as he quickly got between her legs and pumped his semi hard dick into her pussy a half dozen times, in rapid succession.

His sudden penetration into her vagina made her grunt. Once he settled down again she said, "I have no earthly idea what I was dreaming about, or why I said his name. I haven't seen or heard from him in several years."

She was only partly telling the truth. It had been about a year rather than years, but who's counting?

For the next fifteen minutes Solomon insisted that there was more to this Ziggy guy than she was owning. At that point she knew she was defeated, so she finally relented. "Ok ok, there was a guy named Ziggy a long long time ago," she began.

"Before or after our arrangement?" asked Solomon.

"Does it really matter?" countered Emma after looking up at him, then quickly looking away.

"It might," Solly said to her as he slid his limp dick out of her pussy and rolled onto his back beside her. "If it were say, over 20 years ago, that would be the real you, and it'd actually be more stimulating to hear what you did. If it was 20 days ago that would be you doing something to please me."

His logic made sense, she figured that if she had to cop to something why not lie a little. "Ok," she said. "Ziggy use to fuck me when I was young and immature. Does that upset you?" She bit her bottom lip seductively as soon as the words left her mouth.

"So you fucked him before we were married huh. Where did it happen?" he asked.

She didn't challenge his assumption before telling him what she was willing to divulge. "I'd stop by the sex-toy store he managed. We'd go into his office and I'd either suck his dick, or he'd fuck me," she said softly.

She couldn't read what he was thinking from the tone of his voice or his expression when he continued to question her, "Did you always serve up your pussy to him at the store?"

Emma looked at Solly a long moment as she contemplated her answer. Was he just fishing, or was it possible he knew the answer to the question before he asked it? She had a big decision to make. She could continue to lie and swear that she'd only gotten with Ziggy many years ago at his store, or she could admit she'd actually fucked him a little over a year ago.

Finally she said, "Yes. I know I was a slut but I'd suck his dick while he sat at his desk, and I let him bend me over, pull my panties to the side and fuck me. Our thing lasted a few weeks I guess, but I fucked him and sucked him a lot."

"So that was it huh?" Solomon asked while looking out of the corner of his eye at her. Even in the dim light he could see her biting her bottom lip nervously. "And you never brought him to the house huh?" He then rolled onto his side and cupped her hairy mound with his hand, and played in her nappy triangle for a minute. When he felt the heat down there begin to increase, he laid his middle finger in the crease between her thick pussy-lips and dipped the tip into her gash before he said, "I have something you might like to see."

Moments later they were sitting in bed and leaning against the headboard with Solomon's laptop on his lap. When he started the video Emma saw herself lead Yves into the spare bedroom. It was like a blow to the solar plexus, and she sunk down in the bed a little.

"When, how did you get this?" she asked in a voice barely above a whisper. She was so mortified she almost hyperventilated. The guy in the video was the second lover she'd taken since Solomon began encouraging her five years ago to find someone to fuck her proper.

Solomon's eyes were glued to the screen as he spoke, "This was from my second time trying to video you. The first time I put the laptop in our bedroom, but you didn't take him in there."

"Wait a minute," Emma interrupted him. "What made you record what was going on in our home in the first place? There's something wrong about doing that."

Solomon paused the video, then looked at Emma and agreed with her, "I wouldn't have recorded anything if I hadn't found the wrapper for a These-fit G31 condom when I was emptying all the trash cans."

Emma grimaced. She remembered that she'd inadvertently put the wrapper in the trash can. She smirked and shook her head at her stupidity as Solomon pressed the start button on the video again. She was clearly the aggressor with Yves. They were standing in front of the camera beside the bed. She soon had his shirt off and was licking and sucking his nipples.

Emma sneaked a peek at Solomon who was clearly into the action on the screen. She wondered if it was possible that he was even more turned on by her having brought Yves home with her. So she reached around the laptop and found his cock sticking straight up, hard and throbbing. She hadn't felt it that hard in a long, long time, including when she sucked it earlier that night.

At that very moment Solomon said, "Damn Ziggy has a big dick. It's got to be nine inches long and over two inches thick. I see why he needed the G31."

When he said G31 for the second time it got her attention. "What's a G31?" She asked while still holding his hard dick.

Without looking away from the computer screen he sounded like a salesman when he said, "It's only the largest condom in the world that's made for humans. When I saw the wrapper I knew I had to see the beast that needed a sheath that big."

His comment caused her to let go of his dick and cover her face with her hands. After listening to him go on like that about Yves' endowment, she couldn't bear to watch herself sucking his dick, while Solomon was right beside her.

"Damn Jeana," Solomon said imitating and old sitcom catch phrase. "Emma, you were sucking his dick like a pro, weren't you?"

She was peeking through her fingers at the computer screen where she was now on her knees feverishly pumping Yves' long pole with both of her hands. She looked like she was playing the skin flute in her high school band when she put the head of his dick in her mouth. She peeked out of the corner of her eye at Solomon and said, "You can turn it off now."

'No way," he responded quickly. "After you've finished sucking his dick I want you to explain to me how you got all of that monster of his inside of you."

At that point she slid all the way down and pulled the cover over her head. The only way she could think to distract him from watching the video was to start sucking his dick. She was willing to do anything at that moment to get him to stop the video before it got to the part where she screamed, and hollered, moaned and groaned with pleasure when Yves put that big piece of meat of his into her.

Her plan kinda worked because Solomon only watched Yves fuck her for a minute or two while she was sucking his dick. He then pressed pause before he sat the laptop aside and put his semi hard dick into her pussy again. He stroked into her a few times until it went completely soft.

Within seconds he'd started the video again and asked her what it felt like to be fucked by a man with such a massive cock. "Why are men so obsessed with the size of a dick?" she thought, then she remembered how overjoyed she was the first time Yves 'released the Kraken' as he called his dick. So who was she to criticize anyone? Besides, there was no way she could downplay his size or his skill based on the images Solomon had just seen.

She was brought out of her trance when Solomon thrust three fingers into her, to get her to respond after asking the question again. "You like em big don't you baby?"

Emma heaved a big sigh of relief. He wasn't going to throw her out for bringing Yves into their home. That was the good news. The bad news was, now that he'd seen the size of Yves' cock, and how she carried on when he laid that big pipe to her, she was going to have to admit to her man that she preferred a dick the size of her lover's.

She wouldn't bother to tell him that his dick also felt good to her, since she understood what he wanted to hear.

Solomon got her attention again when he drove his six inches of hard dick balls deep into her. She grunted loudly and groaned long, "God damn baby, oh yes. Right there, that's my spot. Fuck me good Solly." He went at his task with vigor for a minute or two, until he went soft again. Emma embraced him and held him tight when he paused to wait in hope that his dick would come back to life.

The good news was, he'd gotten good and hard and fucked her well for a couple minutes. He felt great about being able to make her moan again like he used to, but now that he'd seen the size cock it takes to fill her up, he had to convince her to allow him to see her fucking another one of her lovers.

He grabbed his laptop again and sat up in the bed, "Come here baby," he said to her while showing her that he wanted to hold her while they watched the video together. Emma wasn't as reluctant to watch as before, but she wasn't enthused either.

When Solomon pressed play, the video was at the part where Emma was about to straighten her legs and spread them as wide as she could. The camera angle wasn't the greatest but she could clearly see Yves' long thick cock slide balls deep into her. She covered her mouth and spoke through her laughter. "Oh my god Solly, his dick looks huge doesn't it. I can't believe all of that went inside me."

Solomon laughed too, before he said, "See Em, I always told you you had a big pussy didn't I?"

She gave him a playful tap and said, "Hush."

Meanwhile on the video Yves was long dicking Emma, and she was moaning loudly. "How was that dick feeling to my baby right about then?" asked Solomon lovingly.

There was something in his voice that caused Emma to tingle, and made her pussy even wetter than it already was. "Solly really, really likes watching me be pleasured," she said to herself as she finally accepted it. "If it makes him this happy, I'll start saying the things I know he wants to hear without him having to ask me."

"Oh god Solly," she said as she reached for his cock again. "That big dick of his felt so, so good."

Solomon kissed her on her forehead and said, "You really liked his big dick didn't you baby? Did it feel better than mine?"

Emma looked into his eyes and felt his love in way she'd never felt it before. For the first time she realized she could tell him anything, so she responded without hesitation and said, "Yes baby, it feels better." Then she snuggled even closer to him and pointed at the computer, "Oh wow look at that, he's so deep in me till his balls are pressed against my asshole."

She then looked up at him again and said, "I could feel Yves' dick up in my stomach."

Solomon's head snapped around to stare into her eyes. He then grinned big and kissed her deeply before saying, "Yves? I thought his mane was Ziggy."

Emma's eyes twinkled with mischief and she had an impish smile on her face.

Solomon's grin returned as he asked a follow up question, "Was his dick big too baby?" He had lust in his eyes.

"Yep," responded Emma cheerily. "But Yves' is dick bigger than his son's."

When Solomon heard her say that he hurriedly sat the laptop on his nightstand with the video still playing. He then embraced her and shook her from side to side. "Oh may god baby, you fucked both a father and his son."

His happiness spilled over to Emma and she was laughing too.

Once their laughter wound down, Emma was actually the one who wanted to get back to watching the video. Something had flipped in her mind and suddenly she became the aggressor in her husband's kink.

Solomon was still holding her when she said, "Baby, can we finish watching Yves fuck me?" I want to tell you how I took every inch of him balls deep," she boasted with a smug grin on her face.

Solomon quickly got off of her and grabbed his computer. He was practically drooling, and he could barely speak through his excitement when he said, "Do you have any idea how big his dong is?"

Emma looked into his eyes lovingly and said, "All I know is, its nearly as long and thick as my forearm."

Solomon went in to his salesman mode again, "The They-fit G31 condom fits a nine and a half inches long cock, that's two and a half inches thick, and he filled up the one he was wearing."

He hit the pause button on the video again, then mounted her and fucked her with a rock hard dick for three to four minutes which was a lifetime for him anymore. When he busted his nut, Emma came as hard as she'd come with either Ziggy or Yves' monster cock.

12