Silver Linings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, god god GOD!" My orgasm was like an explosion, a bomb going off at the junction between me and Julie, impacting both our genitals in huge release. I felt the pressure at the end of the head gush inside her and slowly wound-down until I came to rest, laying ontop of her. I opened my eyes and looked down at her face - beaded with sweat and panting hard. Mum later told me that it'd lasted over half an hour, that furious banging, and that Julie had cum three times - though I hadn't noticed. She also told me that she'd been rubbing herself while watching too, having two quiet orgasms from watching me fuck someone else.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to walk in the morning," panted Julie, "but thank you, that was amazing!"

I climbed off in a daze and sat on the floor. Julie lay with her legs still apart, my cum starting to slowly ooze from her very red lips. I watched my mum who was still sitting alongside the sofa lean closer, so close she could smell the mix of cum and pussy. She hesitated then said, "I'm not sure if I can - I'm not a lesbian!"

It was at this point I became convinced that Becky used hypnosis and suggestion, as she leaned closer to Mum's ear and gently said, "You can do it Charlotte, think of the power it will give you... picture that wave of power that will sweep over you and how warm and happy it will make you feel. Remember that attraction to Julie you had earlier, that I gave you with a touch." She touched Mum on the cheek softly again and she slowly moved closer until her face was pressed between Julie's legs, her tongue lapping the younger girl's pussy as it exuded the mix of cum that we'd made together.

Suggestion, hypnosis or maybe even the liquid Becky had given her to drink earlier... I had no idea how she'd done it, but she now had my Mum slurping my cum from her daughter's pussy. I had a tingle in my stomach as I watched; despite the events of the last few days this was without doubt the horniest thing I had ever seen. With each lick Mum seemed to shudder. After a few minutes she moaned softly with every flick of her tongue. Becky was whispering in her ear, I didn't hear much of it but did hear a little - "can you feel the power flowing through you Charlotte? From your mouth, down your throat, then radiating out to every extremity, making your clit vibrate with every wave..."

Eventually Mum finished, slumping to the floor with a final groan and looking exhausted. Without a word, Becky pulled Mum's skirt up and revealed her knickers which were drenched. She gently pulled them aside exposing her pussy, glistening with moisture.

"Kiss it," Becky said to me. Without a second thought I leaned forwards and placed my tongue at the bottom of her slit, slowly running my tongue upwards and causing a low groan from Mum. As the flat of my tongue reached her clit she began to scream! For a split second I thought she was in pain, but then she sprayed me in the face, her girl-cum squirting like a geyser across my cheeks and in my mouth. It was as if she'd been primed for the most massive orgasm and it took one physical touch to trigger, making her wail with pleasure and tremble all over.

I didn't even know that women could ejaculate... it tasted bittersweet and had an oily texture - and I swear it worked like an aphrodisiac as I was immediately hard again! Mum lay semi-conscious on the floor in her post monster-orgasm glow while Becky stood then sat on the other sofa, regarding me while I sat there on the floor.

"Charlotte's initiation is complete," she said. "Did you enjoy the ceremony?" I nodded dumbly. Watching my mum - my new lover - eating Julie's pussy was a huge turn on, and my cock throbbed in an appropriate response. Becky lay herself down on the sofa and opened her legs, started stroking the silverware that began around her thigh at the point where it entered her. Julie got up from her sofa and went to the other, Becky lifting her head so her daughter could sit and her head could rest in her lap. She began stroking her mother's hair as she lay there gently stroking herself and smiling.

Mum began to rouse from her blissed-out fog on the floor next to me and half sat up. She watched the scene on the sofa then leaned forward and whispered in my ear. As if I was on autopilot I stood to comply with my Mum's request, climbing onto the sofa and on top of Becky. My solid cock slid easily inside her, I felt the hard metal that was also inside her above my shaft, pressing on me and the upper wall of her tunnel. As we started to fuck, I turned and saw Mum watching us, with that same look of hunger in her eyes that I'd seen in Becky the first time I was with her daughter. But then Becky started to kiss me, and all thoughts other than pleasuring her drifted from my head.

**********

I woke up back at home in Mum's bed, with her alongside me. No memory of getting home at all! Had last night really happened? It couldn't have been some wierd dream could it? Well, the slight soreness between my legs suggested not, I'd definitely seen a lot of action last night. And as I looked past my Mum to the bedside table I saw silver chains, two coiled silver strips and a small silver dagger, exactly what the mother and daughter had been wearing. They just happened to have a spare set to give Mum, now that she'd joined them?

Mum stirred, stretching her arms and opening her eyes. She really did look beautiful... infact this morning she look different. Invigorated? I swear she looked younger today. The first thing she saw that morning was my smiling face, and the first words out of her mouth were, "I know what we need to do about Laura."

12