Silver Linings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I got more adventurous and slid my hand up Julie's skirt. I felt Laura's fingers pushing inside her and so ran mine along the palm of her hand and up to the clit, which I started to rub. I could feel Laura's fingers below mine, working Julie's hole, and the idea of what I was doing here - with my sister as an accomplice - turned me on immensely. Julie began to moan straight away and in less than a minute we brought her to orgasm together. She told me later that having both tits sucked while getting two handed stimulation drove her wild.

Her orgasm subsiding, I withdrew my hand. I raised my head a little and whispered in Laura's ear, "Do you want to go down on her or shall I?" She turned away from the breast, grinned at me and said, "You first!" I sat up straight then dropped to my knees, turning so I was between Julie's legs. She eagerly pulled her skirt right up around her waist where it met her top, looking like she was naked except for the trainers on her feet and some bizarre belt. I slowly moved in to her until my face was inches from her pussy... Laura's fingers were still at work inside her, aiming for the g-spot, so I aimed higher and went for the clit.

My chin brushed against Laura's hand and she immediately pulled out, rubbing her fingers gently against my lips. My mouth opened and I sucked her fingers slowly, tasting Julie on them. Finally she withdrew her hand and I buried my face between Julie's legs, sucking at her clit, licking the length of her slit. I felt Laura kneel alongside me, the side of her body pressing against mine, and I knew what she wanted. So I backed off, sitting back on my knees while she dived on Julie's gorgeous pussy, giving me only the back of her head as a view.

"Hey, I can't see! " I said in her ear. Julie opened her legs wider to accommodate Laura as she moved to the side, the left of her face against Julie's thigh. She was licking from an angle, her head only occupying half of the space afront of Julie's mound. I watched my sister eating pussy and felt myself wanting the same so I moved in alongside her, again the mirror image of her, and while she lapped at Julie's labia I worked on her clit. We watched each other's faces briefly then she closed her eyes so I did too.

I don't know how long we carried on for until... I lowered my tongue with the intention of lapping her bean from bottom to top and our tongues met. We both opened our eyes and looked at each other then suddenly started giggling. It felt like the ice was broken, so after the giggles ceased I began to lick the labia too. This meant our tongues met briefly again, and again - and we looked each other in the eye each time they did. The fifth or sixth time they touched, instead of moving away I began to slowly stroke hers with mine, while both were pressed against the clit. It lasted a few seconds, but then she returned the gesture and stroked mine with hers. I repeated the action again, but this time she started to suck mine softly between her lips.

Our faces grew closer and turned to face each other now, my tongue still between her lips. Closer still, my tongue going deeper in her mouth until our lips met and then parted simultaneously. Our tongues began exploring each other's mouths while hovering over Julie's dripping pussy. She was a great kisser, my sister, and I started to wonder how far this was going to go tonight.

But with that she pulled her head back, looked me in the eye and said, "That daring enough for you?" We smiled at each other, then became aware of the eyes which were on us. Julie was watching us from above, looking down the length of her body. Becky was still on the sofa and Mum was on the beanbag behind us, both of which had their hands up their skirts.

Laura asked "More wine anyone?" as she stood and grabbed the bottle. Julie adjusted her skirt and pulled her top up, smiling as she did. Mum and Becky regained their composure and placed their hands in their laps.

We were all back to sitting down and talking within minutes, as if nothing had happened. Becky talked some more about the witchcraft, and told Laura she could watch them practicing this week. Laura was keen, so we arranged to visit 'the witches' tomorrow night after dinner for some drinks and a ritual demonstration. More small talk followed and a few more glasses of wine. Eventually it was 1 o'clock, and Becky and Julie said their goodbyes. There were hugs from all for Becky. Hugs and peck-on-cheek for Julie from Mum, but both Laura and I had a thirty second make-out session with her by the front door before she left.

"Well I'm off to bed," said Laura as she ascended the stairs, "quite enough wine for one evening." I followed Mum into the kitchen where we had one last drink.

"That was fun," I said. "Did you enjoy the show?" Hearing Laura's bedroom door close upstairs we stepped closer together, put our arms around each other and shared a long kiss.

"Mmm. Very much."

"How do you think she's feeling? You think she's ready?"

"For the witchcraft? Yes. To know about us? I guess we'll find out tomorrow."

12