Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

For some reason that made Tony shudder and that was saying a great deal. "Since you took over from the previous Alpha, you do realize that you will be challenged by the other alphas for your position as the leader of the local packs right?"

So that was why he was getting the tithe. "Actually no I didn't and thank you for that information." Before he could say anything else there was another knock on the door and Dan rubbed his face. "I am in a meeting but will be done soon. I will have the door open when I am finished."

The person who spoke was not who he expected since it was Giani. "Alpha sir, can you make him quit hurting mommy?" There were tears in her voice and it was obvious that she was starting to cry.

Dan had been leaning back in his office chair and hearing what Giani said caused him to snap the chair upright and quickly strode to the door, opening it and immediately taking the little girl into the safety of his arms. "Where is your mother, can you show me?" Dan looked over his shoulder at Tony. "It seems I have a discipline issue. If you would like to observe, please follow but stay out of the way."

With that he walked out the door and following where Giani was pointing, ended up in a quiet section of the house. Dan could hear grunting and crying and his eyes instantly went amber. Without really thinking handed the girl to the other Alpha who had followed him. "Protect her." He ordered as his power was starting to build and the other could feel it.

Dan could sense Julie, Giani's mother behind the door now as well as he could hear the sounds of her sobbing and someone grunting. There were also sounds of flesh hitting flesh in time with the grunting and Dan's eyes started to turn even more amber as he moved towards the door from which the sounds were coming from.

He ripped the door off its hinges and growled as he found what he had been expecting. Nikoli was in the process of raping Giani's mother. "Freeze." By now, his power was radiating from him and everyone near him froze. Dan grabbed him by the back his neck and heaved. His fingers dug into the back if Nikoli's neck when he grabbed him and slung him across the room.

Nikoli hadn't expected to be caught. He knew that the woman would never tell since nothing had ever been done about this stuff before. That was even accounting for the fact that in theory the former alpha had said the same thing and then promptly drug one of the females to his room and used her. Dan came crashing into the room but he wasn't really paying attention. When he slammed into the wall that definitely got his attention. He was still frozen from Dan's command and he was starting to sweat.

"Come." Dan bellowed and his honeyed voice was hard as crystalized Amber. Moments later, there were several of the pack arrived in the room. "Get that trash out to the circle. I will be out in a few minutes to judge his guilt and deal out his punishment." He ordered. Then he turned to Giani's mother. Since her cloths had been torn off, he pulled off his shirt and slowly walked over to give it to her. He paused when she flinched.

"Hush Julie, I am not going to hurt you. You can use my shirt for the time being." He could still see the terror in her eyes and he sighed quietly and applied a light touch of his power to calm her down. "Julie you need to calm down somewhat. I am helping you with my pack powers." His voice was very gentle and still had the golden honey feel to it. Bruises could be seen starting to form and he knelt down and pulled her to him and started stroking her hair. "He will never hurt you again. I said I protect my own and I will kill anyone who hurts my pack."

Julie's tears were still flowing but not quite as bad. "Before we stand you up I am going to heal you of what he did." Why he rested his forehead on the people he was going to heal he wasn't sure but it usually felt right. Once his forehead was resting on hers, he poured the power into her and healed the bruises and made sure that she wouldn't get pregnant. "There now let's get you up and I think my shirt is big enough to cover most of you."

The damn shirt was one of the sorts of pirate looking ones that was almost long on him, on her it would make a nice dress assuming she could keep it on since it was too big on her. Good thing it had a drawstring at the neck. He moved in front of the doorway to give her a bit of privacy to change. The other Alpha was still standing there with Giani in his arms. Tony was looking shocked and a bit upset since whatever the other Alpha had done was impacting on him. There was a scent of fear as well which made Dan's wolf sit up and growl in a pleased way.

Once she was dressed she walked past Dan and noticed the man holding her little girl and held her arms out to take her. "Thank you my little angel."

The man tried to hand her back but his arms wouldn't budge. "Um, Dan whatever you did can you undo it?" No way in hell did he want to get between an upset mother and her cub.

"Oh, sorry, let her go. I guess I was a little angry and forgot to limit my commands." Dan actually blushed slightly when he said that but hardened his face and started outside. "I don't know how you do things in your pack but my justice is fast and fair."

When they walked outside he stalked over to the circle and looked at the man that was kneeling down. He reeked of fear but also defiance. Even if Dan had been willing to consider submission, with the defiance he simply couldn't. The three men standing around him were looking slightly concerned since they could smell the fury boiling off their Alpha and really hoped it wouldn't boil over on them.

Dan was finally facing the house and lifted his head. This time the summoning howl was hard and demanding, the only part that wasn't was for the pups since he didn't want to scare them. This time he was going to get his point across before he had to kill any other pack members. As soon as the call went out, wolves came boiling out of the house at almost breakneck speed. They lined up the way they normally did as was customary. Dan faced Nikoli and frowned slightly. "Stand ready to hear the crime and the punishment. Giani came to my office and let me know that Julia was being hurt and showed me where she was."

His eyes were still burning as he scanned across the pack. "Nikoli was in the process of raping her when I found them." He directed his eyes to Julia. "Did he ask if you wanted sex?"

She was shaking trembling and shook her head. Getting words out was hard, but she finally did. "No, he told me that there was something I needed to take care of back there and waited for me to get in the room before..." Tears were starting to roll down her face.

"Nikoli, do you have anything to say in your favor?" Dan didn't expect anything, but had to give him his day.

"What's the big deal? I've screwed the cunt plenty of times so why ask again?" That was a sullen mutter.

The Alpha of the pack didn't even think twice as he whipped around and backhanded the wolf half way across the circle. "There aren't any cunts in my pack. I would say in the future control your speech but you won't be alive long enough." His eyes were so close to changing it wasn't funny and Dan had to focus very hard to not let his wolf take over. "Get him back over here." He snarled at the three and as hard as he tried his chest still reverberated with a deep slow growl.

"When I got here one of my two first rules was asking first for sex and if they say no, walk away. If you don't it is a death sentence." Dan walked over reached over and snapped his neck. He didn't even watch the body fall to the ground as he turned. "I made these rules for the good of the pack." Dan stalked towards the men. "I have heard a few mutters that it is a stupid rule. The next time I hear that crap, I will kill you on the spot. I will not think twice. If I have to decimate the pack to get order restored I will, and then I will build it up better than it has been in a long time."

"Your only other option is for me to link to you and scan you to see if I can trust you..." The Alpha's eyes were hard and he stroked his short cut beard. "I am going to think about this because to keep killing pack is bad for the morale. I am going to set up a series of appointments for everyone from puberty on over the next week or so."

He walked over to the women. "I have heard some mutterings from a few of you as well. I would hate to have to kill a female but don't let my playing with the pups or my laughter blind you to the fact that I will protect the pack even if it tears my heart out to do it." Several paled when he said that and nobody met his eyes before he walked away.

He paused as he was turning away. "That is specifically about Mari having been sharing my bed. She is sharing my bed but not for sex. During the day, I can keep the grief of losing my mate at bay. But at night, there is nothing that can do that except being held by a submissive. My wolf has to protect submissives before anything else. If you think you can prevent my wolf from taking over and clawing his way out of the manor then please let me know."

Everyone shuddered for a moment before looking at Mari and then at Dan. How could such a small woman do that when even the largest of wolves had died under his hands? There was almost a half-step back by everyone except the pups and Mari.

"Get rid of the trash. The rest of you think about what I have said. If you have any thoughts of my not doing what is needed then you might consider finding a different pack." That was harsh and there were several flinches. "One last thing: if some of you were half the wolf Giani is, then this pack would be incredible. She faced me at the induction, snuck into my room to help me deal with losing my pups and mate, and she interrupted an important meeting because her mother was being assaulted. Now go."

Dan stalked through the pack as he headed back to his office to deal with the other Alpha. As pissed as he was he didn't really think when he looked at him and jerked his head in the direction of the house. He didn't even realize the other man twitched and then immediate followed.

~~~~~~

Silver Moon

Alucian pack:

Marissa Rylan -- Submissive

Angela Gaelon -- pack member -- head of kitchen

Saul Razon -- supplys and current finance officer

Felanzi Maudon -- head female mate of the former alpha

Paulo -- 17 pup

Nikoli -- more dominant wolf, asswipe, bully, eventually to be dead.

Giani -- 5, girl who Dan talked to at the induction

Julie -- mother of Giani

Glacsus Pack: Neighboring pack

Tony Roma -- Alpha -- weaker than Dan.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers