Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to my establishment Lord Alpha Dan. I will help you in any way I can. Please let me know what you are looking for and I will help as much as possible." To have him walk in, he was more than shocked and honored.

Dan sighed. "Call me Dan please. Alpha is acceptable, but I am so not used to the term lord." He gave him a shrug. "What I am looking for is..." They talked for a good hour before Dan had what he wanted. "Thank you sir, this is a lovely piece of work."

~~~

Dan mentally checked with Angie and Gianni to make sure they had what they needed which they did. *Meet me at Mari's office and we are going to do a walk-through of the cleansing ceremony.* It wasn't nearly as complex as what Mari had to since they were just being accepted into the clan hopefully.

They met him at her office and she turned them over to Gettie and she walked them through it. "Starting off with the cleansing chambers." She took them there and explained what was going to happen. "You will be in this chamber for the cleansing Dan, and the other will have Lady Angie and Kit Lady Gianni." She explained that they would be rinsed and oiled before being dressed in their formal robes.

Once she was sure they understood that, she showed them the way to the spirit house. "This is our ancestor's house. Take your shoes off and clap once to get their attention." She did that and then walked inside the building and up to the altar. "Take one or more pieces of joss as you feel is right and light them. Let the smoke carry your wants, desires, and prayers."

Dan followed her in, repeating what she had done and selected one piece and lit it. It was for his original pack and that they would work out. Angie and Gianni stayed outside since they weren't comfortable going in right now. Tomorrow they would have to but not today.

Gettie walked them through it until they were comfortable with the process. That didn't take all that long, but she could tell that Dan was starting to show signs of stress again. She carefully worked him away from the pack and contacted Mari. *Tell Ben Dan is going to go and relax in the hot springs and would be out later. As an afterthought she realized that she could have contacted Sheliae. "Let's go and let you relax Dan. We can use the same hot springs you did the other day."

He gave her a questioning look but went with. He couldn't feel anything other than concern for him so he went along. After stripping, he slid in and leaned back and sighed. "This really does feel good. Thanks." As he was talking a young male came in with a large tray of food and an odd looking stand that he setup in the middle of the spring and then set the tray on it.

He left as silently as he had entered and Dan raised an eyebrow. From the looks of it the sandwich was a rare pastrami and Italian beef with several cheeses. There was a side of what looked like sweet potato fries and potato salad. "Lady I am going to hate to leave this place. I might have to steal your chef since mine got stolen." He picked up one half and slowly started eating it. He took his time since he needed time to de-stress from earlier.

"I think Lady Alysson might object if you did that." She was grinning as she said it. "I have had some of Angie's food and it is pretty good." She had a much smaller sandwich but she was enjoying it as much as he was his. "I would like to come to your room again tonight. I want to help you for Mari's sake." She moved over and leaned against him. "She has been so worried about you since she has left."

Dan looked down at the sandwich and sighed. "It has been hard not having someone in my bed. I could have any female but that would be wrong since I know they would do it simply out of thanks." He leaned against her and enjoyed the contact. That was all it was, contact, but it felt good since it wasn't pack and he knew he didn't have to be strong for them. "I have to be strong for them for the time being. I think once I integrate my two packs things will get easier."

Gettie nuzzled his neck before turning back to the food and started eating. "I can't say that I understand since we do things differently. Yes we have a hierarchy, but not the strict one that wolves do." It seemed so strange to her and she was still getting used to how Mari acted. It was odd since she sort of took her dominance from Geoff but was also sort of a low level fox if she was one. "Do me a favor and lean on me for a day. Mari would expect it and I don't mind. You are her favorite Alpha and she worries about you."

Dan leaned into the nuzzle and had to admit it had been nice to have someone in his bed last night to curl up with. He strongly considered it and finally made a decision. "I would enjoy that Gettie. It did help a great deal and I have a feeling I am going to need to be as calm and relaxed as possible tomorrow." He started on the second half of the sandwich. "I am going to need to be seen around this afternoon till after dinner."

She nodded in understanding. Sometimes the need to be seen over ruled the need for personal time and space. Sometimes being a ruler was a really sucky job. Thank god right now Mari was still just learning her job and so was Gettie. It gave them some room to learn and be themselves, unlike Dan and Geoff not to mention his parents.

~~~

The rest of the afternoon, Dan wandered the gardens and other sections of the property to make his presence known. Gettie followed him though she didn't hang on him and was acting like an assistant, much as she was. It was interesting seeing Dan interact with both his old pack and new pack. Each had a slightly different method to it. With his old pack it was much more formal. With his new pack, though still formal, it was in a way somewhat gentler.

Eventually it was time for dinner and Dan's senior staff as well as Mari, Geoff, and his parents were at the main table. The more senior wolves settled at some of the other tables but the junior wolves and pups were in a separate room simply because there wasn't room for everyone. As they ate, Dan did talk but once a topic was over he went back to eating. Ben and Mari both noticed and kept the conversation flowing to cover his silence.

Eventually dinner was over and Dan made his excuses. Just for good measure, he curled an arm around Gettie and grinned as he walked out of the room. The general assumption would be that he was looking for a good time that evening though there were a few pack members who frowned since he left with a non-pack member.

Once they reached his room he flopped in a chair. "Sorry for using you to make them think we were going to do something. After tomorrow I will be much better." They were going to be visiting three of the packs if possible. Apollo Granger had already submitted and very willingly.

Gettie wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him. She was close to his height and gave him a good kiss. "Who said that I wasn't interested? You are a very sexy man and I have to admit that you draw me. If you need, I will definitely say yes." Her kiss was far less than chaste and she slid her tongue between his lips and enjoyed the feel of his mouth.

To say Dan was more than startled was an understatement. "Are you saying that most Kitsune's have a thing for wolves? He returned the hug and kiss though he was a bit more reticent about it. She had a nice looking body and he had to admit that Sheliae had been a great deal of fun. "If you are really sure this is what you want? As I told both Mari and Sheliae, I want someone willing and not someone who feels obligated." Sometime his honor got in the way.

Gettie gently pushed him down on the bed and leaned forward and kissed him. "Lord Alpha Danilo, I want to take you to bed and make love to you. I don't want wild passionate sex since I far and away prefer slow gentle love making." She ran her hands over his chest and unbuttoned his shirt and lightly stroked his chest. "You are so ripped, yet balanced." She kept up the light stroking and leaned forward and gave him a kiss. "You might not appreciate the comment but you are a beautiful man."

She kept talking to try and explain. "When I say beautiful, it isn't just looks but inside. You might feel that you are cold and hard at times, and you are, but you have a code of honor that very few do." Gettie kept stroking his face and chest. "You are such a wonderful wolf and that is drawing me to you. You are going to change the world and I can't wait to see how you change it." Once she was done talking she leaned forward and gave him a good passionate kiss.

Dan wasn't sure what to say about that and settled for returning the kiss. He didn't want to think about anything at the moment and settled for focusing on Gettie. "Well, someone has too many cloths on methinks." He pulled her shirt off and then her bra and smiled. "I see something I like." His hands gently stroked her back since she said that she preferred it gentle and slow. He was going to take his time and make sure that she was fully satisfied. It was a bit different than he was used to but he didn't mind.

"I will do my best, but you might need to tell me to slow down or take it easier on you." He blushed slightly. "Werewolves tend to be a bit more active unless with a human. I might have been with Sheliae, but she was helping me heal so I am not sure how much was her and how much me." He had trouble mentioning Sheliae since he didn't want Gettie to feel bad.

"I know Dan. I talked to both Mari and Sheliae since I wanted to make sure that I satisfied you." She blushed slightly. "Since seeing you at the seamstress's I have been wanting you if you were willing." Gettie stroked his skin. "Just comfort Dan. I don't have any powers along that line and simply want to spend some time with you."

Dan's hands were gently stroking her back and sides. He was taking his time enjoying her skin and the feel of it. When she shifted to her mid form he had to grin. "I am not sure why but it always startles me when you have four breasts instead of two. Maybe because we don't have a mid form." As he was talking, his hands were lightly stroking her breasts though he wasn't going near her nipples. She might want gentle, and he would give her that, but it didn't mean he couldn't play.

Gettie closed her eyes and relaxed as he touched and stroked her back and chest. She let out a low chuckle. "I think someone is having too much fun right now." She was stroking her nails across his skin lightly and smiled as he growled at her. "I had expected your skin to be sort of rough with time but it is smooth and sensual." She had very sensitive fingers and was really enjoying the feel of it. As she was stroking his chest she leaned forward and licked his pulse point before lightly nipping it.

He was enjoying the slow pace though in a way it was driving him nuts as well. Werewolves were not really designed for slow and easy when it came to love making. That wasn't to say that they didn't have any sort of foreplay, but they did tend to be aggressive. In this case he was forcing his wolf to take things easy and it was driving him nuts. To be honest, Dan was grinning at his wolf since it was being grouchy with him.

Gettie squeaked when Dan rolled over and was on all fours over her. He had a gentle smile on his face as he leaned forward and kissed her. He started licking her neck and was enjoying the taste of her skin. "I think someone is having way too much fun right now." She was arching her back and pressing her body against his. Dan started nibbling his way down her chest and took his time working around her nipples till they were nice and crinkled before starting to nibble on them. As he did that she started moaning.

"Lady, Dan you are going to drive me nuts. Might have to make a few suggestions to some of the other kitsunes." There was both pleasure and amusement in her voice till he sucked on one of her nipples and ended up with a moan. As Dan moved down her body he was definitely arousing her. "My turn My Lord Alpha. My turn to please you."

He could easily enough have resisted her pushing him over onto his back but he let her and she returned the favor of taking her time. She took her time working on his neck and pulse point as well as nibbling up the side of his neck. When she reached his ear he tilted his head for better access and let a pleased smile cross his face.

Once she had worked on his neck and ear she started working her way down his chest. When she reached his nipples she did much the same as he had. They weren't as sensitive as hers, but they felt really good as she worked on them. Eventually she worked her way lower and with a slight glint in her eyes she started nibbling on his navel.

That wasn't something he had had done before and damn near hit the roof. "Gah, that tickles!" He was wiggling trying to get away from her teeth and tongue but she was having too much fun. Eventually she worked her way lower and lightly slid her tongue along his penis and he tensed and groaned. She had worked his bands and shorts off. She was definitely good with her mouth and tongue and took his length and worked it very skillfully.

"Gettie, much longer and I am not going to make it all the way to satisfy you." She took the hint and worked her way back up and he rolled her over. He worked his way down her body till he reached her V and gently parted her lips and started working on her until she tensed with an orgasm and then rolled her over. Dan positioned himself over her and gently pushed in till she was comfortable. He slowly stroked in and out. As he was working he gradually sped up and his wolf was finally getting the satisfaction he wanted. Right before they came together, his knot formed and he howled in enjoyment.

Once done, he carefully lowered her to her side and curled around her. "So, was that pleasing for you? It drove my wolf nuts." There was amusement in his voice when he said that. "I know I enjoyed it and thank you Gettie. I might invite you to my bed again at some point. Well as long as you aren't in heat. Alysson might shoot me if you ended up pregnant."

She started laughing at him. "She just might yell at you and put a ward up so you wouldn't have any fun." Gettie pulled his arms closer around her. "I will make sure that I am not fertile if we have a bit of fun in the future." She stroked his arm. "Go to sleep Lord Alpha, tomorrow is going to be a long day."

Dan smiled and was quickly asleep. His sleep was solid and one of the best he had for a long time and grumbled when Gettie woke him up. He knew why, but could use more sleep. "Fine, I am going to get up but going to be grumpy with you." With a stretch he walked into the bathroom and into the shower and started getting clean.

Gettie laughed and walked in after him and helped him get clean. There were some special cleansers that were needed and quickly she was done cleaning him. After carefully toweling him off, Allie helped him on with a robe. "Please follow us, My Lord." Her voice was very formal when she addressed him.

They led him out and met up with the Angie and Gianni and they fell in behind him and walked at a stately pace. It didn't take all that much time to reach the cleansing rooms. At that point they separated and Gettie and Allie led him into one. Sarah and Mari led the other two into the other room.

As with Mari, a chanting started and Gettie picked up the jug of water and handed it to Allie. Since Allie was a member of the clan leader's family she was the one that did the actual rinse and oiling. Again as with Mari they rinsed him off and then oiled his body after making sure his beard and hair were pinned up.

Dan had to admit it was somewhat uncomfortable but he kept his face neutral. Once she was done she lightly wiped him down to make sure all the oil was gone.

Now it was Gettie's turn since she was tall enough to do his hair. She pulled it out of the clip and combed it out before giving it a good braid. As with others she braided chains with his color in it. Just for good measure she added a couple of pink gems to tease him. The last bit was the swords and he was ready.

The three of them were led out about the same time and Angie bowed at him. "You look very impressive My Alpha." Gianni gave him a small bow as well and they waited for the gong and then Dan led them to the ancestor's house. With the help of the ladies, he removed his shoes and clapped his hands and was followed by the other two.

He walked in and was followed by everyone else. Dan turned to Gianni and looked down at her. "Only take the joss that you feel drawn too. They have to mean something to you, something special." He nodded at Angie and she picked her up. Dan stepped forward and closed his eyes for a moment and reached out and let the spirits guide him. He ended up pulling out three. One was for his former family, one for his new pack, and one for his new. He placed them in the small sand box. He waited for the other two to pick what they wanted.

Gianni picked two and Angie one. Once they were done he lit the joss. He could feel his family. "I am going to do as you asked, my love, and move on. You will always be in my heart." Once he spoke he closed his eyes and felt a swirl of spirits, though nothing like the other day. It was like they were testing him and he felt a sense of satisfaction.

Suddenly, there was a small surge of power and three small boxes appeared on the altar. Allie turned to her parents who were outside. "Clan Lords, they have been accepted by the spirits." She picked up the boxes and handed them to her father.

"Please follow us and at the next gong, lead Mari into the house and the large dining room. Many of the junior clan members will be outside and you will lead her past them so they can see their future clan leader." Once they reached the beginning of the fancy carpet, Jon and Alysson kept going while Mari stood next to Dan and Angie and Gianni were behind. Gianni had a small package and when asked if she needed help she held it close and shook her head.

Moments later there was a gong and Dan offered Mari his arm and they took their time walking the path and stood tall and proud. *Stand tall as well, the three of you. Be proud of what we are and that we have been honored to have one of the pack selected.*

Eventually they reached the small stage that had Geoff's family on it. Before Mari could move forward he stepped forward. "I don't know if it is a habit of yours but for us it is usual to give a gift. Usually at the wedding but I feel this deserves it as well." He handed an elegant Japanese style box to Geoff. He waited until it was opened. "A knife shows that it is descended from a sword. It is designed for peace such as cutting string, carving, yet also for protection." He had to pause for a moment. "I am giving you two of the most precious things. I am giving you my submissive Lady Marissa and my pups that she is carrying. Please protect her."

Geoff looked at the sheath and knew who had made it and it had to be a special order. When he pulled the blade out he inhaled. "This is a lordly gift Alpha Danilo and I promise to take care of your pack member and your pups. I will also say that you have access to them anytime you want and we will raise them to know both the clan and the pack." He sheathed the blade and inserted it in his Obi.

Angie turned to Mari. "My gift is for Mari. One thing she so loved was taking care of the pack even when Dan wasn't running it. It is a selection of her favorite spices so she can make sure and take care of Geoff and anyone that visits their rooms." She stepped back after Mari gave her a hug. Angie looked down at Gianni. "You have something as well. Do you need help?"

Gianni put the item behind her and shook her head. Not knowing better she stepped up on the platform and walked over to Alysson. "Lady Alysson, Mari knows all the pups and pack members but you don't. She has two families and so do you." She handed the picture that was wrapped up to her. "This way you will know your other family."