Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Alysson carefully unwrapped the picture and couldn't help but give a warm smile at it. It was a picture with Geoff holding Mari as she napped and most of the pack listening to him. Even Dan was laying there with an arm around Sheliae. Alysson knelt down and gave her a good hug. "Thank you, sweetie. I know exactly where this is going on my desk." She hugged her again and stood up. "Go back to your mother." She handed it to Jon to see.

Around the outside of the frame was small paw prints and Jon smiled. "So there are paw prints huh? How appropriate."

Gianni grinned at him. "They is beastie prints since I is beastie." Around the room most of the people sort of did an 'aww' even if they didn't mean it.

Dan was getting ready to leave when Jon stepped forward. "One more thing. They have been accepted by the spirits." He pulled one box out and fixed a small six inch tail to a braid on Dan's left temple. It was black like his wolf tail with a white tip. "He has been admitted to the clan rolls and will be known as Lord Alpha Danilo Legarith."

As Dan stood there in shock, Jon repeated the process, only Angie's had a darker top and lighter side. "You will be known as Lady Angela Modessi." He knelt down and gave Gianni a light stroke of her hair. "As you grow, so will your tail. If you change colors it will as well. Right now it is similar to your mother's and you will be known as Lady Gianni Modessi."

Jon stood up and smiled at them. "Go to your seats and let's get the feast started." Dan and his senior staff were seated with the Clan Leader's family. Dan knew that had to piss off a number of people, but he didn't care.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers