Silver Oranges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
127 Followers

When she was finally able to breathe and hold a coherent thought, she realized that Jaelle lay beside her stroking between her thighs gently and humming. Elise touched her fingers to Jaelle's cheek making sure that she was real.

"I don't think I've ever come like that before . . . no, I know I haven't. You're a witch, aren't you?" Elise smiled, tracing her fingertip over Jaelle's soft lips.

"You are so beautiful when you let yourself go completely free. So sexy." She leaned in and kissed Elise "I came with you, that is how incredible it was for me, watching you."

Elise felt her face grow hot and she was glad for the dim lighting in the room. "I'm normally not that . . . intense. You made me feel so safe, so wanted."

"I want you more than anyone or anything in my life, Elise." She shifted her body, moving down to rest between Elise's legs "Now, I want to taste you."

Using her hands to open Elise, Jaelle took her tongue and flatly licked from bottom to top, savoring her lover's flavor. Groaning against Elise, she wanted more. She explored with her tongue, mapping each fold. She wound the tip of her tongue around Elise's clit, and gently took it into her mouth. The scratching of Elise's nail in her scalp made her even more ravenous. Licks turned to bites and soon her tongue found its way to her opening, sliding in as deep as she could go, melting into sweet wetness. Jaelle wanted nothing more than to drink her fill of her lover. She was guided by Elise's moans of encouragement, and soon she found her mouth engulfing over Elise's clit, bringing her to another powerful orgasms.

Elise's hands were still tangled in her hair, as her breathing became less labored. She let Elise ride out the last of the waves against her mouth, as she licked her clean. She moved up Elise's body, kissed her, letting Elise taste what she herself enjoyed so much, just seconds ago.

"I am so in love with you, Jaelle . . ." Elise held the dark haired woman close to her "I never thought love like this was possible."

Jaelle wrapped the comforter around them both, "I love you too, Elise. My heart has never been so happy."

They kissed longingly, holding each other. Eventually, they fell asleep, entangled beneath the warmth of the comforter, and the safety of each other's arms.

~ ~ ~

Elise woke up to the smell of something cooking. Her eyes were still closed as her mind tried to process where she was. As she moved, she became aware of the warmth of a body next to her. Smiling, she opened her eyes to find Jaelle looking down upon her smiling back.

"Good morning, Baby"

"Hey . . . " Elise snuggled closer to Jaelle "Have you been up long?"

"Long enough to watch you sleeping." She kissed the top of Elise's head. "You sleep soundless like a child."

Elise rolled onto her back and covered her eyes with her hands. "I can't believe you watched me sleeping."

Jaelle placed a kiss upon her lips. "You're beautiful when you're asleep and besides, I wanted to bask in the moment of waking up with you in my bed."

Elise brushed aside Jaelle's dark hair, pulling herself up to kiss Jaelle. The sound of someone moving around in the kitchen startled her. "Oh, God, I forgot about your grandmother!"

Jaelle pulled her back and kissed her again, "She knows . . ."

Seeing Elise's reddening face she laughed, "Elise, my grandmother has made love in her lifetime - she and my grandfather made love up until the time he died. You don't need to be embarrassed."

"She's really okay with this? I mean with us, with you know, being that we are . . . women?"

"Grandmother knew, even before I told her. She just knew. It didn't matter to her, because she loved me no matter what or who I was. Her only concern was how my family and the community would react. We decided to keep it between close friends and family."

Jaelle lay on her back, taking Elise's hand in hers. "I was fine with how things were. I saw a few girls here and there, mostly tourists. It was easier that way. They wouldn't be staying around long."

She looked over at Elise who was propped up on one arm, looking back at her seriously. Rolling over on her side to face Elise, she pressed her lover's hand to her chest. "Then you came along and everything changed. From the first moment I saw you, there was this connection. You were like a gift that came to me. "

As Elise started to cry, a small rivulet ran down her cheek. "I felt the same way about you, but I thought it was just coincidence. I never had any intentions of meeting anyone here. Especially not a gay gypsy woman." she laughed, "But there you were and work no longer mattered. I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Jaelle wiped the tear from Elise's face. "So does this mean you believe in magic?" Elise pulled her closer and moved on top of Jaelle. "Yes, I do. You are my magic.

~ ~ ~

"Much better than sitting in a hotel room, isn't it?" Jaelle shouted to Elise over the sounds of music and singing.

"I love it! I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas."

"I love it too, but I need some alone time with you." she grabbed Elise's hand .

"Come on, get your coat."

They stole away out the door and into the night. Snow was gently falling as they walked hand in hand, laughed uncontrollably. As they walked, they were greeted by other people out visiting and celebrating. The snow was swirling around them, making the city seem like a giant snow globe. Elise slipped on a hidden patch of ice, pulling Jaelle down on top of her. Jaelle Immediately took the opportunity to kiss Elise deeply.

"I like Christmas time in Budapest." Elise laughed. "Aren't you afraid of us getting caught?"

"On Christmas Eve? I don't think anyone would be that cruel to object to true love. Besides, look around, it's just us now." She rolled off Elise and lay next to her. "Let's make snow angels." Jaelle began to move her arms and legs back and forth in the snow.

"You're crazy!" Elise laughed, but soon joined her. Jaelle stood up carefully then offered her hands to Elise and pulled her to her feet. "Look, it's us in the snow." Jaelle stood behind Elise with her arms around her waist. "I took this from the house" she reached in her pocket and held out a sprig of mistletoe above their heads. "Merry Christmas, Baby." Elise leaned back against her while they kissed.

"You are my magic, Jaelle."

"I'm not done yet." She took Elise's hand and they walked into the woods. When they had arrived at Jaelle's secret spot, Elise stood and watched as Jaelle pulled a large canvas bag out from beneath the bench. She took out dry logs, and started a fire, and brushed the snow from the bench. She opened the bag again, and pulled out a large plaid blanket, and wrapped it around Elise's shoulders.

Elise smiled as she watched Jaelle prepare what ever it was she had planned. Jaelle was like a little child, excited and animated. She held up one finger before walking down to the stream.

"What are you up to, Jaelle? If you fall in, I'm not jumping in after you as much as I love you."

Jaelle returned with something hidden behind her back. She sat next to Elise and reached for something in the bag. Elise heard the clank of glass before she saw the two flutes in Jaelle's hand. She took them from Jaelle, and gasped, as she saw Jaelle pull a very expensive bottle of champagne, from behind her back.

"I hope this is cold enough." Jaelle teased. She released the stopper and poured them both a glass.

"You're hopelessly romantic." Elise quipped, "And I love it."

Jaelle moved into the blanket as Elise held it open for her, slipping as close as possible to her. She held up her glass.

"Elise, you are my lover and my best friend. I never dreamed that I could find such a perfect love and here you are . . . my gift. I've always believed in magic, but until you came along, I thought it was just my culture, and my people. Now I know it's true - true as the love I feel for you. So tonight, on this special night, I wanted to thank all the heavens for sending you to me. I love you, Elise, more than my simple words can say." She touched her glass to Elise's, the sound breaking the silence of the quiet woods.

Elise couldn't help but let the tears fall freely as they sipped their champagne.

"I am so in love with you, Jaelle. I thought I had screwed things up with us and my heart ached at the thought that I may never have a chance to tell you how much I love you." She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked back at Jaelle to find that she too, was crying.

She touched her hand to Jaelle's cheek, as she continued. "I don't know where we are going to next, but what I do know is that I want to spend my life with you. You're not the only one that has a surprise ready. I wanted to wait until tonight . . . but, I've applied for a permanent job here in Budapest. I'm staying here Jaelle. They accepted and I want to live here . . . with you."

Jaelle could not believe what she was hearing. "Are you serious? But what about your family and your life back in the States?"

Elise pressed her fingers to Jaelle's lips. " Shhh . .. . My life is here with you. My family, well, they will be happy that I've found someone like you, someone that has given me back magic. I can't imagine not being with you. You are my heart, my soul, my Love. I'm staying . . . if you'll have me."

Jaelle didn't answer. She stared at Elise for a moment before taking their glasses and throwing them to the ground. "You have no idea how happy you've just made me. Do you understand what you've given up?"

"Yes, yes I do. I don't care if we have to hide who we are, I don't care if we have to move around. All I know is that I want to be with you forever and if it takes sacrifices, I want to make them. I love you, Jaelle and that's all that matters."

Jaelle took Elise in her arms and kissed her, never wanting the moment to end. It was Christmas Eve and she was in the arms of the woman she loved, the woman who was willing to give up everything to be with her.

Elise felt as if her heart would burst. Her lover was holding her and kissing her. This was the beginning of her new life, her life of magic and music and love. She couldn't imagine being this happy, but she was and it was happening to her.

"Do you think grandmother will approve?"

"I think grandmother will build us our own house with her bare hands."

"She already adopted you. We'll wait to tell her, for now. Right now, all I want is to make love to you, next to the fire, as the snow falls around us. Yes, it's me this time, that wants the perfection, and for everything to be in sync. And you, you complete me, Elise."

"And you, my Love . . . you make me want to be wild and let myself go completely. You make me feel safe and wicked."

"I love who we are" Jaelle began to push Elise backwards, "and I love how you say my name while I make love to you."

"Merry Christmas, Jaelle."

Merry Christmas, Baby."

ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
127 Followers