Silver Pt. 02

Story Info
Marlene exposes her plan to meet Michael, and more!
11.1k words
4.83
11.4k
16

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

*** If you are under the age of 18 or are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, please exit this story immediately ***

This story is for adults only and contains content that is sexual in nature.

This is part 2 in the "Silver" series. I urge you to please read, or at least, peruse the pages of, "Silver Pt. 01" before reading the story below in order to get a better understanding of the characters. This story is fiction, but, it does contain versions of sexual experiences that I have shared with lovers throughout my life.

I welcome all of you to vote, comment, and leave me your suggestions and criticisms regarding your thoughts on this story!

*** A very special thank you must go out to "WickedInside" for her editing skills and suggestions that made this story so much better! ***

******************************

That night, I sat down to catch up on some TV after cleaning up dinner. Misty was already laying at the glass front door, keeping watch over the homestead. It was early in the evening and I was a bit tired from the previous night's activities. I could feel my eyes getting heavy as the national News blabbered on about some political nonsense. It wasn't long before I heard Misty snoring away, and I just had to laugh. "What a watch dog," I said to myself, as I sank back further into the sofa and I was out like a light.

Misty and I both jumped at the same time to the sound of the door bell ringing. I nearly jumped out of my skin as Misty danced happily at the door before stretching out in her usual manner. She ran over to get me, digging her nose under my arm and raced back to the door. I managed to drag myself up off of the sofa and walked to the door, cracking it open a bit, and asked who was there.

"Hey Handsome, it's me!" the familiar, sexy voice said.

"Hey Sweetheart, come in!" I said in surprise.

Marlene opened the door and entered, giving me a big hug and a sweet kiss. Misty was nosing her way between us and she had no intention of stopping until Marlene acknowledged her. "Hey there Misty-girl!" Marlene said, bending over and giving Misty a scratch on the head. Misty dropped to the floor and turned right over onto her back with her belly raised high in the air. "didn't we do this last night Misty?" Marlene asked, as she knelt on the floor, giving Misty her belly rub. "Oh you're such a pretty baby!" she said, in a high pitched voice.

"Thank you," I said with a grin.

"Oh geez, I don't know which one of you is worse," she laughed.

"Well, I would guess Misty, since she's the one on the floor laying on her back with her legs spread," I added.

"Maybe if you drop to the floor and spread your legs, you'll get a belly rub too, Michael," Marlene said, looking up at me with a smile in her voice.

"I just may do that one day," I replied, laughing at her comment.

While on the floor rubbing Misty's belly, Marlene told me that she forgot to take my phone number down before leaving that morning. She told me that since she couldn't call, she decided to walk over and get it from me personally.

Marlene stood up from giving Misty her belly rub and walked into me with another hug. It felt so nice as she pulled me in tightly. I reached up with my hand and said, "Hey, where did you go?"

"I'm right here smart ass," she said, as she playfully punched my chest with the bottom of her closed hand.

"Oh, well last night, you were all the way up here," I said raising my hand up, level with the top of my head.

"I'm not wearing heels tonight, Michael," she said, blushing and pressing her forehead into me.

"Oh, I thought that you shrank during the day," I joked.

This got me another playful punch on the chest. "So, you're actually, five..." I started, but was interrupted with Marlene saying that she was actually five feet,six inches tall. She reached up and gave me a soft kiss while wrapping her arms around my waist and tightly pulled me back into her beautiful body.

Misty scampered off to the bedroom and raced wildly back out with her pet monkey, sliding past us, along the hardwood floor, in a failed attempt to stop. She held the stuffed animal in her mouth, before scrambling back to Marlene, dropping at her feet, and plopping her head on top of her favorite toy. "Oh, did you bring me your monkey?" Marlene asked in an overly excited voice. "Is that for me, girl?" "Can I have it?" she continued. Misty laid there with her tail wildly beating against the wooden floor, squeezing her pet monkey.

"I have a monkey for you!" I said, as I dropped my hands to her beautiful ass and felt the short, denim skirt that she was wearing.

"Oh, is that right?" Marlene replied, with the sound of a raised eyebrow and a giggle.

"Oh, very nice!" I said as I slid my hands up under her skirt and grabbed the smooth skin of her beautiful ass.

"Mmm, Michael, we're right in front of the door."

"I don't see anyone looking in," I replied in amusement.

Marlene pushed me back and around the corner of the hallway. Pressing me against the wall, she gave me a breathtaking, passionate kiss as my hands remained on her ass. Once again, I was in heaven and my cock was already raging in my shorts. We stood there, seemingly forever, kissing, licking and sucking lips and tongues into each other's mouths. It could have lasted all night for all I cared. The sound of moans, moist lips parting and reconnecting filled the hallway until we finally seperated and came up for some much needed air!

"Tank top?" I asked, in a winded voice.

"Yes," she exhaled, giving me a little poke in the belly, "White," she added in a winded voice of her own.

"Let me see," I said, reaching up and feeling the fabric of her top.

As my hands made their way up towards her breasts, she moaned and it wasn't long before I found out why. She pulled my hands up to her tits where I felt her beautiful, stiff nipples pressing through the white material. I imagined how she looked in that top; her dark areolas and nipples outlining her breasts through the thin, white fabric. She moaned in appreciation as I began to gently play with them.

"You are so sexy," I whispered into her ear.

"Mmm, I like being sexy, Michael. C'mon, lets go over and get comfortable on the sofa," she said, as she took my hands from her breasts and led me to the living room. "Here, let's ly down together."

I sat down and laid my head back onto the pillow. Marlene walked over to the door and closed it with the sound of the lock clicking shut afterwards. She came over, slipped out of the sandals that she was wearing, and suggested that I might want to take my shirt off. I sat up and felt Marlene's hands grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it off before I ever had a chance.

"I love removing things from you Michael," she said, in a seductive voice.

I felt a piece of clothing hit my chest and soon found that it was Marlene's white tank top. Rubbing it on my face, I told her how good she smelled before putting it to the side. Marlene shook out her hair and hesitated for a second. I heard something else hit the floor before she laid down on top of me and nuzzled her breasts and head into my chest.

"Oh, you feel so good, Michael," she said, as her body melted into me.

I rested my hands on her back and began rubbing her lightly. As I reached up and played with her hair, Marlene said that she had to tell me something. "Utt oh, here it comes," I thought aloud, without realizing it.

"Oh Sweetie, believe me, it's not bad," she replied, as she gave me a little bite on my nipple.

"Mmm..." I sighed.

"So, remember last night when you were on the floor feeling my legs and other things and you asked me something about how I could do that to you and I replied that I would tell you later?"

"Yes..." I slowly said.

"Well, it's later," she giggled.

Marlene lifted her head from my chest and raised up to give me a soft kiss, running her hard nipples along my skin. "Mmm..." I groaned again. She slid her tits back and forth across my chest before finally resting her head back down on my shoulder.

"When I first moved to my mom's, after I had gone through several surgeries," she began, "My nose was still bandaged, my eyes were still black and blue and I was terrified of everything."

She continued to tell me that she had a nervous breakdown in the hospital, but with the help of a great counseler and even better plastic surgeon who not only medically helped her, but emotionally became her rock, she eventually began to recover. Marlene told me that the doctor was a woman about the same age as her. She said that she was very kind, soft spoken, and caring. Even more amazing, was that she also was a survivor of years with an abusive husband. She told me that was the reason for her becoming a surgeon with the sole intention of helping women who suffered the same brutality as she had.

"If it weren't for her and my counselor, Michael, I never would have left that hospital," Marlene said, in a serious, but calm voice. "I had to go back for several more surgeries, beginning the long process of getting my nose, cheek and teeth fixed," she said, again telling me how this doctor helped her through each step that she took towards her recovery.

"Anyway, let me get back to where I started," she said, shaking her head for getting sidetracked.

She went back to where she had left off, sitting at her Mom's, looking out the front window wondering if she would ever be able to go outside by herself again. "My Mom, god bless her heart, was brushing out my hair, getting ready to put it up into a ponytail for me when I first saw you and Misty at the top of the street. It was a bitter cold January morning and even from the distance, I could see the white, frosty breath coming from both of you," she said, as she gave a little shiver into my chest.

I wrapped one hand around her back and began to play with her hair with the other one as Marlene let out a soft moan and another shiver. I gave a little laugh and she nuzzled her face into me, wiggling the rest of her body on top of me. I could almost feel the chill racing through her body, as I took both of my hands and rubbed her back a bit more roughly. Marlene let out an appreciative moan and relaxed into me again.

"Anyway, as my Mom continued with my hair, you and Misty were soon approaching the front of the house, but on the other side of the street. You were saying something to her and you laughed afterwards, shaking your head as you reached down and gave her a little scratch on the head. I whispered to my Mom to look and she glanced out the window from behind me. You had a big, heavy gray sweatshirt on, along with gloves and a baseball cap. I thought that you had to be freezing out there," she said, again, rubbing her face and tits into my chest with a shiver.

"My Mom went to say something to me when we both realized that you and Misty were heading towards a car that was parked across the sidewalk. My mom and I both went for the door at the same time to warn you, but I suddenly froze and sat back down, not taking my eyes off of you," she told me, as if the event were happening at that very moment. "Misty slowed and came to a stop in front of the parked car as my mom was opening the front door, but I quickly told her to wait. As I looked from my chair and mom from the door, you said something to Misty. Misty looked to both sides, then turned to the right, bringing you to the curb, and stopped again until you said something else and you both stepped into the street. Mom opened the door and went to say something when Misty turned left immediately after reaching the back of the car, walked you along the rear and returned you safely to the other side."

"My Mom asked me why I sat back down. I told her that I was afraid that you would see me and she questioned my reply in disbelief. I shouted back at her to take a good look at me and instantly felt horrible after my nasty outburst."

"I didn't take my eyes off of you and Misty as you stopped when you returned to the sidewalk, reached down, said something to her with a big smile and rubbed her head before you both continued walking again. I felt ridiculous, embarrassed, and dejected all at the same time. By the time that I looked up again, you were disappearing around the corner and I had this feeling of loneliness and emptiness in my heart. But, it was an emotional feeling, nonetheless and possibly the first I had since my hospitalization. My Mom had closed the door and came back over to me, leaning over and hugging me as I sat there in the chair staring out the window."

"I asked my Mom if she saw your face. It was brilliant and sweet, beautiful, and strong. Michael, you looked like you could see. I asked her if she saw what you and Misty had just done, as the tears began to run down my face. I sat there, shaking and sobbing in my mom's arms as if I were a child."

"Mom told me that she thought that your name was Mike, and saw you and Misty walk by the house on several occasions during the past couple of years. She also told me that she believed that you lived a few blocks over, as she softly rubbed my hand. She couldn't understand how a person who could not see, have the courage to trust a dog to walk and guide them safely along the streets of the town. Mom said that maybe one day I could ask you myself. I told her that I wasn't going anywhere, and I wasn't strong like you."

"My mom returned to finish my hair, wrapping the cloth band around it, and my ponytail was complete. She mentioned to me that you probably had felt the same way at some point in your life as she sat in the chair next to me, taking my hand into hers and telling me that I would be alright and that everyday, I would grow a bit stronger."

"We sat in the warm sun as it shined through the window, drinking our coffee and talking about things before I confessed that I wish that you would walked by every day so I could see you again."

"Michael, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, you can ask me anything that you want," I replied, as I pulled her closer into me.

"Were you scared when you lost your sight?" she asked, as she gave my chest a soft kiss.

"No, I was petrified," I said, remembering the feelings that I had twenty-five years ago. "Just as you felt, I swore that I wasn't ever going anywhere."

"And how did you manage to finally go out of your house?"

"One day, a man from the Commission For The Blind, came to my home and told me that we were going for a walk. I told him that he was fucking crazy. He told me that he heard that line more times than he could remember, as he unfolded a cane, placed it into my hand, and showed me the correct way to hold it. He told me to grab ahold of his elbow and he guided me out of the door, to the blank, frightening world, and we began our first lesson which in time, led me towards my independence.

I didn't realize that my hands, along with the rest of my body, had tensed against Marlene, as I relived that moment in my life. "Marlene, the whole experience was terrifying. But, as time went on, I learned the skills that I needed to walk and travel by myself. There are still times that I feel a bit nervous and quite frankly, scared to death. It's just a matter of putting some things in the back of your mind, remembering what you were taught, and getting on with your life. Believe me, it didn't happen overnight and there were many setbacks along the way."

"Michael, you are amazing, do you know that?"

"Marlene, there is nothing amazing about me. I'm just a regular guy whose eyes are broken. Everyone is strong, they just need a catalyst to bring out the strength that they are holding inside."

"Hmmm...," she sighed, deep in thought.

We lay together on the sofa, lightly running our hands along each other, not saying too much, but knowing how each other felt. I played with her soft hair and she lightly stroked my sides as our tensions eased and we completely relaxed into each other. It was so peaceful lying there in her arms. I took my hand from her hair and ran it along her cheek and down to her full lips. She pouted her lips and let out a giggle. "That's how this all started, you know?" I said with a laugh.

"Oh Michael, it started the first time that I saw you," she said, stretching up and giving me a big smooch with those beautiful, full lips. She overexaggerated the sound and it filled the quiet room as her smile widened.

Marlene laughed and nestled her head back down into my chest. "OK, can I ask you something different?" this time, in a much lighter tone.

"Yep, go ahead, ask away," I said with a now relaxed smile.

"Michael, what do you say to Misty when you are walking?" she asked me as she slid up and nuzzled her nose into my neck.

"Mmm..." I sighed, "I don't know, I am always talking to her when we walk together" I said. I continued by telling Marlene that it depended on the day, situation or the sounds that surrounded us as we walk along. "I always give her continuous praise and positive reinforcement for the unbelievable job that she does. Sometimes I ask her to speed up and other times, to slow down, depending on how I feel."

I told Marlene that I usually talk to her about the birds that are chirping or the chimes that are ringing on the houses, but mostly to keep her eyes on the sidewalk instead of the squirrels!

"Is that why you laugh when you are talking to her?" Marlene asked as she kissed and nibbled on my neck.

"Uh... What was that?" I asked, not being able to focus on the question as her soft lips sucked on my skin.

"Is that why you laugh?" she asked again.

"Oh, yeah, for the most part," I somehow managed to reply.

Marlene reached up higher on my neck, just under my ear and in a sensual voice asked, "What were you saying to her when I was walking down the sidewalk towards you last night?" now moaning softly and giving me a little bite with her white teeth.

"Um...Uh, um... I think that I told her that she was shameless because she had her legs spread wide apart for the world to see."

"And what did you say that made you smile?" she then asked as her tongue dropped down to my neck and slowly licked back up, returning to my earlobe and taking it between her lips.

"Oh god Marlene..." I moaned.

"Oh Michael, I don't think that it was that," she seductively whispered into my ear.

She lifted up a bit and began to lightly rub her tits back and forth across my chest, again asking me if I could remember what I said.

"I wish that someone would do that to me is what I said," I told her, in a quick, panting voice.

"Oh you do, do you?" Marlene said, this time taking my ear lobe between her teeth and giving it a little tug before releasing it. "Would you rather have that or is this better?" she teasingly asked, continuing to glide her hard nipples across my body before moving them up towards my face. "C'mon Michael, tell me what you like better," she said in a devilish, sexy voice.

Before I could answer, she was tracing her tits over my face, eyes, mouth, and forehead. "Would you rather have me rub your belly Michael, or slide my tits into your mouth?" she seductively asked, sliding one nipple across my lips, soon followed by the other.

"Marlene, put them in my mouth," I begged, as my expanding cock quickly filled my pants.

Marlene stopped her deliberate seduction and slowly removed her tits from my face. "Michael, my tits are hanging just above your face... My nipples are so hard and I need them to be sucked," she said in a low teasing growl. "They're pointing down at you. Do you want them, Michael? Should I let you suck and lick my tits?" she continued in that teasing voice.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue trying to reach up and suck one. "Oh, you are so close, Michael!" she teased, letting a nipple graze my tongue. I lifted my head up and grasped it, sucking it hard into my mouth. "Oh, you are the fast one aren't you?" she said, pushing the rest of her breast down into my face and forcing my head back into the pillow. "Suck it, suck it...yes..." she moaned. She took her tit from my mouth and replaced it with the other one. "This one needs some love too," she groaned. "Oh yes Michael...that's it..." she continued.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers