Silver Pt. 06

Story Info
Celebrating a Blood Moon, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
24.1k words
4.88
7.7k
7

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

******************************

*** If you are under the age of 18 or are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, please exit this story immediately ***

This story is for adults only and contains content that is sexual in nature.

This is part 06 in the "Silver" series. I had intended this to be the final chapter, but there was no possible way to close it out with all that was going on in Michael and Marlene's lives! I also had to break this chapter into two separate portions, so this Part is Pt. 06, with Pt. 07 immediately following. It would have been over 15 pages as one story, and I felt it to be too long for a person to read all at once. So C_F, you get a reprieve, my friend, this is not the last chapter! Once again, my deepest apologies for my pho pas in chapter 05. Duh...

I welcome all of you to vote, comment, and leave suggestions with your thoughts on this story! Thanks to all of you for your votes, kind words, and yes, criticisms on the five previous parts!

*** A very special thank you goes out to "WickedInside" for her editing skills and suggestions that made this story so much better! ***

******************************

As the season changed to autumn, Marlene and I couldn't have been any more in love. The leaves crunched under our feet during our walks in the late September night. I pictured Marlene looking as sexy as ever in her pink zip up hoody, tight jeans, and adorable Reeboks; the face of innocence complimented by her hair pulled back in a pony tail. "Michael, the moon is peeking over the tree line," she said as we walked arm in arm. "It looks like it will be full in a couple of nights."

"Hmm, I may turn into a werewolf," I laughed, taking Marlene into my arms and playfully chewing on her neck.

"Oh no, Mr. Werewolf, you're not going to eat me up, are you?" she asked in her best frightened tone.

"I am," I responded, "but not before taking all of your clothes off, my dear," I growled.

We laughed and teased each other as we continued our walk home. Misty looked up at the two of us as if we were insane, while walking by our sides. "I heard on the news that it's going to be a Blood Moon. Actually, it is going to be a Super Harvest Moon from what I understand."

"A what moon?" she asked.

"A Blood Moon. It has something to do with a Total Lunar Eclipse. When the Earth casts its shadow on the Full Moon and eclipses it, the moon sometimes gets a red glow to it. This time though, the moon will be at it's closest point to earth, which will make it a Super Moon, and since it is at the end of September, it will also be considered a Harvest Moon! It only happens every eighteen, or fifty-one years, or something like that."

"Michael, how do you know all of this stuff? How do you remember everything?"

"I'm just brilliant!" I joked.

"You are brilliant; you just don't give yourself the credit. Anyway, that Blood Moon thing sounds kind of creepy," she replied with a shiver.

"Actually, it has some kind of religious apocalyptic origin," I explained, not knowing much more than it having to do with the last of four consecutive full moons or something like that.

"Well, maybe we'll celebrate the Super Harvest Blood Moon or whatever it's called, but have a... How should I put this... happyier ending," Marlene seductively said.

"Sounds good to me!" I laughed.

"Oh, before I forget, Handsome, the girls have been hounding me about going out and dancing!"

"Oh god, Marlene, I'm still trying to recover from the wedding," I laughed. "When do they want to go?"

"Next Friday," Marlene answered. "Michael, I have to warn you, you may not be walking for a week after the two of them get done with you!"

"Why me? Why can't they pick up a guy at the club?" I asked with a groan.

"They don't trust guys."

"Marlene, I'm a guy."

"You're a different type of guy; you're special," she whispered as she cupped my face in her cool hand. "They trust you."

"Great..." I sighed.

We walked back to her house, stopping inside for a minute to check in on her mom. "Hi Mom," I said to Mrs. Cassidy as we entered the house.

"Hi Michael, how are you? And how is my precious baby?" she asked in a high pitched voice.

"Mom, Misty's in her harness," Marlene whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Michael, I didn't realize that she was working tonight," Marlene's mom apologetically replied.

"It's OK, Mom; I'll take it off so you can talk to her," I said as I bent over and removed Misty's harness.

Misty raced over to Mrs. Cassidy, slapping her tail against the side of the sofa. "Hi, baby-girl, how is my precious puppy?"

I could hear Misty licking her face before the usual sound of the thump of her dropping onto the floor and raising her belly high into the air. "Oh, you are such a beautiful girl," Marlene's mom excitedly said as she leaned over and scratched the black Lab's soft belly.

"I swear, I'm coming back as a dog in my next life," I laughed, listening to the constant pampering that was given to beautiful Misty.

"I'm coming back as Misty," Marlene sighed.

"You get your belly rubbed enough just being you," I responded.

"Michael, shhh...stop," Marlene giggled.

We only stayed for a few minutes before I called Misty over and saddled her back up for the walk home. "I still can't get over how her face changes when you put on the harness," Marlene stated. "Make sure that you call me when you get home, OK?"

"Yes Dear," I replied in a sarcastic voice.

It was funny how Marlene still worried about me walking home even though I only lived a couple of blocks away. I said my goodbyes to Mrs. Cassidy and walked out the front door and out into the crisp September night. Marlene followed, grabbing me from behind, squeezing me tight and playfully biting me on the neck. "I'll be over for the Blood Moon, Mr. Werewolf," she breathed in my ear. "I'll wear something appropriate for the night!"

Chills raced down my spine from her biting my ear, but even more with those words. "Mmm, I can't wait," I moaned. I turned and gave her a tender kiss before Misty and I started home. "I love you, Marlene."

"I love you too, Michael. Don't forget to call me when you get home," Marlene said as I walked down the steps with Misty leading the way.

It took us less than ten minutes to get home. We've made this trip countless times, and it was no different that night. I called my beautiful baby when I got home to let her know that we made it home safely. We talked for another half hour about more trivial things that happened during the day. It was funny how we could spend two hours together, walking, talking, and stopping for a kiss or two and could still talk on the phone for awhile after getting home. We were born to fall in love with each other.

Sure as the sun rises in the east, the lunar eclipse occured two nights later. The crystal clear Sunday night made the air seem a bit cooler than usual. I heard Marlene's door close and in seconds she walked into my house. "Hey there, Handsome," she said with a big smile in her voice.

"Hi there, Beautiful! How are you?"

"Better now, I'm here," Marlene said as she walked into me with quick steps. I could tell that she was wearing heels by the clicking sound on the hardwood floors, but I never heard her walk in that short of a pace. "Mmm, I love you, Michael," she moaned as she squeezed me tightly.

"I love you too my dear," I said in a mock growl. "Your pink zip up?" I asked while holding her in my arms.

"Yep."

She was standing taller than normal, maybe an inch or two higher than her usual height in heels. Reaching down, I took her ass in my hands. "Are these sweatpants?" I asked in surprise.

"Yep, they're pink too," Marlene answered.

"Is this what you were talking about the other night when you said something about wearing appropriate clothing for the night? And why are you wearing high heels with sweatpants?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, I'm wearing heels with sweatpants... Sexy isn't it?" she mused.

"Yeah, I guess," I stammered.

Marlene unzipped her sweatshirt and placed it on the arm of the sofa. She sat down and I heard her rustling with something. She stood and walked towards me; her heels clicking noticeably on the hardwood floor. "Is this better?" she asked, taking my hands and placing them on her sides.

My hands felt the soft skin of her waist and the edge of a silky satin fabric. Marlene pulled my hands up towards her breast. The softness of the material was mind-numbing as it tightly encased her rib cage. Marlene guided my hands up to her breasts. "Oh my god, Marlene, this is beautiful," I whispered as my hands trembled while feeling the satin material which was pushing her breasts up.

Marlene cupped her hands over mine and pressed them into her. Her tender flesh was pushing up from the edge of whatever she was wearing. "You like?" she asked with a smile in her voice.

"How could I not," I said in a shaky voice. "It's gorgeous."

"It's a bustier... This is what I was going to change into when we got back to our room after the reception. It's deep red. Kind of ironic, huh?"

"Marlene, you have me speechless... It is the silkiest thing that I've ever felt and well, your tits... They're really, how can I say this? Pushed together and um, big..."

"That's the purpose of a bustier, Handsome... Oh, I wish I had a camera right now so I could catch the look on your face!" she giggled. "But, there is more..."

Marlene slowly guided my hands back down the satin fabric. The roughness of my skin would catch on the material every now and again as it slid down. I returned to the soft skin of her stomach and onto more satin. She was wearing panties tonight and not her usual thong. I brought my hands around to her beautiful ass. The feeling of the satin fabric as it curved over her butt was indescribable. No it wasn't; it was what the designers of the front fenders of a 1932 Ford Coupe had in mind when they created the car. The smooth paint replaced by the satin material, and the beautiful curves of the fender being replaced by the sensual curve of Marlene's ass as it extended smoothly out from the small of her back.

The panties covered Marlene's ass, but came up high on her hips before dropping in between the valley of her creamy thighs. "They're the same deep red as the bustier," she said with a smile.

"Marlene, you are seriously trying to kill me," I whispered, pulling her into me and brushing my lips across her mouth.

"You're not done yet," she whispered back. I felt her smile widen before she reached down for my hands. She pushed them down along her thighs until I felt the top of the thigh high stockings that she was wearing. "Marlene, please..." I moaned.

"Keep going, Handsome."

I knelt down as my hands drifted over the silky stockings that covered her perfectly toned legs. My fingers graced the curve of her straining calves before they came to a halt when reaching the top of her heels. "Go ahead," she moaned.

I dropped my hands over the soft leather, grabbing onto the slim heel and working down along it's length. I didn't think that it was ever going to stop as I continued my journey. When my hands finally reached the floor, I looked up at Marlene in amazement. "These have to be five inches," I whispered in the same shaky voice as before.

"Six," she responded. "Deep red..."

"Marlene, how...why? How can you be any more sexy than I already picture you? And why do you do this for me?" I stammered.

"I do it because I love you more than any one person could ever say, and I love to watch your face because it says the things that words just can't," she said as she stepped back before kneeling down on the floor with me. She ran her fingers through my hair and raked them to the back of my head. She took two fists full of hair and pulled me in for a long, sensual kiss. "You my dear Michael, are the love of my life. You don't understand how you changed my life. I will love you until the good Lord takes me, and even after then," she tearfully said.

"Marlene..." I began.

"Michael, please, you don't need to say anything."

"But..." I tried again.

"But, we have a Blood Moon to celebrate don't we?" she whispered as she brushed her soft hand along my cheek. "How about you go and get naked on the bed for me?"

Marlene raised up from the floor and stood tall in front of me. I groaned in an attempt to stand as my knees cracked beneath me. "Need help old man?" Marlene giggled as she grabbed onto my arm to help me up.

"It seems that you said that to me once upon a time," I moaned as I straightened my stiff legs.

"Yes, once upon a time..." she replied in a dreamy tone.

Marlene led the way back to the bedroom as I wrapped my arms around her waist and followed her every step. I stripped out of my clothes after being led to the bed and crawled onto it. "On your stomach, Handsome," she said. "Time to pay you back for that unbelievable and unselfish love you showed me in the hotel."

My cock was rock hard against my stomach as I laid down. I wiggled my ass in anticipation of what Marlene had planned. I heard the mattress creak as she slipped onto the bed and placed herself between my legs. She ran her hands up my calves and thighs, grabbing the warm cheeks of my ass. I let out a deep moan, listneing to her laugh at my bear-like growls. Marlene released her grip and repeated her way up my leg, this time leaving soft wet kisses along the way. She stopped and sucked the back of my knee between her full lips, sucking and massaging the tender area with her tongue. She playfully chewed and giggled as the chills raced up to the back of my throat. Marlene kissed her way up to the cheeks of my ass, lightely biting and kissing each one. And then it happened; she backed down to my calves and like a long, slender cat, pressed her satin covered breast onto my legs and seductively slid the silky smooth material up my body. I tensed and moaned out loud, "Jesus, Marlene, that is incredible... You feel so good... Please...don't...stop..."

Her satin tits were resting at the nape of my neck as she eased the weight of her body onto me. Everything was soft, silky, and smooth. She raised up on her hands and swept her satin tits back and forth across my back. Marlene continued down until her tits were resting on my ass. Her breasts circled my cheeks in an erotic massage before she stretched back up to my shoulders. In one swift move, she straddled my ass and began to grind her satin panties onto my tailbone while rubbing my shoulders with her hands.

"Marlene, please, that feels so good... Keep grinding into my ass, Sweetheart; I want to hear you come."

Marlene ground harder into me and I could feel her fingers digging into my shoulders. I could tell that she was getting close to her first climax of the night. Her pace quickened and her breathing became more eratic as she reached her breaking point. I felt her stocking covered legs and the six inch heels clamp against my thighs as her long nails gripped my shoulders. She let out a final gasp as her satin covered pussy raced across the cheeks of my ass. She dropped onto me, shaking and breathing heavily as she continued to grind through her orgasm. "Michael, Michael... Oh God... Oh God, I can't stop... I can't stop coming."

Her body continued sliding against me as she grabbed my hair and held it firmly while another orgasm ripped through her body. Within seconds, she fell limp and melted into me. Her breathing was heavy and her hands kept a tight hold of my hair. "Mi...hael, I was...the...one who was...supposed...to be pleasuring...you," she panted. "How...do you...keep...doing that...to...me?"

"Just a gift, I guess," I said into the mattress.

I felt Marlene's head drop into my back in equal parts frustration and amusement. She released my hair and slid her arms under me as she pressed tighter into my back. I could feel her long High-heeled shoes draped over the inside of my calves and her long legs bending out sideways at the knees. "You, you... Oh, you are so impossible sometimes!" she said after breaking out into a frustrated laugh. "What is it about you? How come I don't have any self control when I'm with you?"

"It must be the curse of the Blood Moon!" I laughed into the bed. My body was shaking up and down as Marlene wrapped her hands around my neck and playfully shook it.

"I'll give you a Blood Moon," she giggled. "You are simply incorrigible; do you know that?"

"If I say yes, will you stop trying to strangle me?" I laughed as my body continued to shake.

"Ooooh, you... Turn your ass over; I'm going to play with you until you come if it's the last thing that I do!"

"What's the matter, Sweetheart, are you mad because you came first," I asked, laughing as I began to turn over.

"Ooohhh, Michael, you're in for it now, buddy boy," she giggled while trying to keep a serious tone to her voice. "Go ahead, keep grinning, Handsome, because you won't be doing that for long..."

Marlene was correct with her prediction. My grin didn't last long, as she dipped her head down and let her soft hair fall across my cock and balls. I let out a low moan as the long strands of hair traced down my thighs and back up across my balls. "Marlene, God, that feels so good... Please...yes..." I moaned out loud.

"What was that you were saying, Mr. Funny Man? What do you want me to do? Huh? Hmm, what should I do with this lovely cock?"

Marlene's hair lightly grazed my stomach until I felt the unimaginable sensation of her satin covered tits rubbing along the length of my cock. I let out a long gasp and grabbed onto her head. She switched from one breast to the other as they continued to glide along the length of my shaft. My cock strained as I moaned out in pleasure. "What's the matter, Handsome? Do you want me to stop? Do you want me to take my soft, satin tits off of your cock? Oh, you should see them, Michael, they're bulging out of the bustier!"

Groaning out loud, I thrust my cock up into her breast and pleaded, "No, please don't stop... Please, Marlene, keep going..."

Marlene kept up her teasing as my cock pressed against her gorgeous breasts. "Oh, what's the matter? Are you getting frustrated? Michael, you should see your cock sliding against the deep red satin. Mmm, it looks like you're leaving some pre-cum... My tits are getting wet. Do you want to come on my tits, Michael? Do you want to spray your hot cum on my blood red tits? Do you?"

I pleaded for Marlene to make me come, but she kept gliding her tits up and down the length of my shaft, teasing me with her words. I began to buck my hips wildly, thrusting my cock hard against her tits. "Marlene, I'm going to come... I'm , oh God, yes...going to...come"

"Yes, Michael, come on me... C'mon, come on my silky titss."

She flattened her body onto me and continued to rub herself against my shaft as my cum sprayed out of my cock. I let out a long, gasping breath as the jets of cum soaked her beautiful satin bustier. I couldn't stop; the cum continued spurting out from the head and drenching Marlene's bustier and my stomach.

"Oh yes, Michael, yes, yes, it's so much; it's so hot, so...hot."

Marlene quickly raised up and straddled my hard cock and agressively ground her wet satin panties against it. Her thrusts were rapid, and her breathing suddenly increased as she pressed down harder. The pressure squeezed the last drops of cum from my shaft as she continued to wildly thrust against it. She slid her pussy up further to the head of my cock, sucking up the last remnants of cum into her satin panties. Her clit rubbing against the ridge of my head sent her over the edge and she came hard on top of me. Marlene kept up her rapid pace as the tremendous orgasm streaked through her. Her head fell forward and her hair danced across my chest before she collapsed on top of me. I could feel the damp fabric of the bustier against my chest as she gasped for air. Again, Marlene reached up and took my hair into her hands and rubbed it through her fingers. "Michael...you did...it...again." she panted. "I have...no... I...can't help...myself," she gasped into my shoulder.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers