Silver Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed her satin covered back after catching my breath. "It's OK, it's OK, Sweetheart; you are amazing and so, so beautiful. I absolutely love everything that you do to me," I softly said as my fingers trickled down her back to the silky round cheeks of her ass. She kept caressing my hair between her fingers before eventually reaching down and running them lightly across my eyebrows. Her breathing was beginning to return to normal, but she said nothing as my fingers slithered over her satin panties.

Marlene eased her body downwards until her face laid sideways onto my chest. Her legs were still bent beneath her and her cute little hiney was raised slightly in the air. "How I wish I could see her," I thought to myself. My cock twitched under her at the thought. Marlene let out a slight laugh when she felt my shaft jerk against her belly.

"What are you thinking?" she softly giggled.

"Well, first of all, how absolutely beautiful you are, but also, I was picturing you with your long legs covered with those red stockings bent under you and those incredibley sexy shoes that are pressing into me. But what made my cock really twitch, was the picture of that beautiful red satin covered ass of yours raised into the air and your back sloping down into me."

"Mmm, you like my ass, Michael?" she moaned into my chest.

"Sweetheart, I may be blind, but I have a very clear picture of what your ass looks like when it is sticking up like that!" I replied.

"Do you like it that much?"

"Uh, yes," I said in an exaggerated tone.

"Hmm, I think that I might want to try that some day."

"Try what?" I asked in surprise.

"You know... That," she replied in an embarrassed voice.

"Say that one more time," I said, not knowing if I were hearing things.

"Michael, please, I might want to feel you... You know... In my , you know, ass."

"Marlene, you may want to try that with me one day?"

"Yeah, I want to try it... And yes, with you silly!" she giggled in more embarrassment. "Why, don't you want to?"

"Um, Marlene, you're going to make me come," I said as I listened to her tell me that she wanted to feel my cock in her ass.

"Oh Michael, Stop..."

"No Marlene, I'm serious, I'm going to come," I told her as I thrust my cock into her belly.

"Oh my god, really?" she asked as she quickly sat up and took my cock in her hand and began stroking it.

"Oh fuck, Marlene, yes, God, I'm coming," I loudly groaned.

As spurts of cum exited my cock, Marlene continued stroking it and begging for more. "Oh yes, Michael, come, come for me... Oh, it's so beautiful... It's so, so sexy," she said in a mesmerized tone. I was on the verge of passing out as the nerves in my body lit up, and my orgasm raced through me. I could feel my eyes roll back into my head as Marlene continued to rapidly stroke my cock. She dropped her mouth over my shaft, sucking the last drops into her mouth, moaning loudly as she finished cleaning my entire length. "Mmm... Mmm... That was amazing; I never saw you like this before," she said in a surprised voice.

I was trying to catch my breath before I said anything. "Sweetheart...I...can't talk...yet."

"Wow, that was so intense huh?" she asked. "You really liked what I told you I wanted to try, huh?"

"Yes," I panted. "You are so unbelievably sexy. You just don't realize it, do you?"

"Actually, you are starting to make me believe it," she giggled as she took one last suck on the length of my withering shaft. She laid down on top of me before I rolled us onto our sides. Marlene giggled as I turned her side to side. It was almost like she was on a thrill ride at the amusement park. She threw her long leg over my thigh and pulled herself into me as our lips met for one of the longest, most passionate kisses that I had ever experienced. "Michael," she moaned into my mouth, "I love you so, so much."

I continued rolling her side to side as our passion grew. Moans and groans filled the bedroom as our bodies slid together. We were a tangled mess of sweat by the time our kiss ended. Our breathing was heavy as our lips remained connected. I didn't want them to part; I wanted to feel her lips slide across mine forever. They were so full, so soft, so sensual, and I was in heaven when they were pressed against me.

We laid together, tenderly stroking, caressing, and talking to each other. As my rough fingers occasionally tugged on the satin fabric, I told Marlene that her gorgeous bustier, panties, and stockings were going to be ruined. "Then I'll buy more," she said, tracing her fingers across my lips. "Hey Michael, can I ask you something?"

It was so funny that after all of our time together, Marlene always asked if she could ask me a question! I think that is what made her so innocent, and so very adorable! "Sure Sweetheart, you can ask me anything that you like," I whispered as her fingers traced along my jawline.

"Remember when we were walking home from the reception and you said something about being a member of the family, and someday making it legal?"

"No, I don't remember any such thing," I said with a smirk.

"You do so, Michael..." she giggled.

"I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, Marlene," I replied, trying my best to hold back my smile.

"You do so, and stop trying to hide that smile of yours," she laughed, reaching down and tickling my side.

"OK, OK, I think I'm beginning to remember bits and pieces of something," I laughed.

"Bits and pieces?" she giggled, reaching up and playfully chewing in the nook of my neck.

"Ok, I remember everything, I remember," I laughed as the chills tingled along my spine. "What about it?"

"Did you really mean it?" she asked as she temporarly stopped attacking my neck.

"Maybe," I teasingly replied.

"Maybe? Maybe?" she asked with a disbelieving laugh. "You're so bad, Michael; you are so, so bad..."

"Oh Marlene, you knew that I was serious," I laughed.

"Really Michael? Really? When? When can we?"

"I have some things to work out first, so give me a little time and we'll talk about it later," I answered.

"Things to work out?" she asked. "What things?"

"None of your beeswax," I laughed, piching her cheek just as she always did to me.

"Oh, you're just going to make me suffer, aren't you?" she giggled.

"Yep, that's my main goal in life, Sweetheart, making you suffer," I laughed, rolling her onto her back and straddling her stomach. "I'm going to make you suffer along with me for the rest of your life!"

I cupped her face in my hands, holding her with all of the tenderness that I could, and told her that I loved her more than I ever thought possible. Leaning down, I kissed her pouty lips as I continued holding her beautiful face. "How about we get cleaned up and take a walk outside to see if the moon is bloody?"

We struggled to get up from the bed, moaning and groaning as the mattress creaked under our movements. I began to walk towards the bathroom for a shower when I heard the window shade slide up. "Oh my god," Marlene exclaimed.

"What? Are you alright?" I asked as I turned around and re-entered the bedroom.

"The moon, it's huge... It's brilliant, Michael... It lookds like I could reach out and touch it!"

"It must look amazing," I said. "It's supposed to be at a full eclipse around ten o'clock," I told her. "What time is it now?"

"Um, the clock on your radio says five minutes after nine."

"That gives us plenty of time to clean up," I replied, turning around and heading for the shower.

"Handsome, I swear, if the street lights weren't on, you could see your shadow; that's how bright it is," she said in amazement.

We showered, soaping each other's bodies, rinsing off, and soaping each other up again. I loved the way that my hands glided effortlessly over the curves of Marlene's body. I especially loved the feel of her soapy tits slipping through my hands as I attempted to pinch her erect nipples. There was nothing about Marlene that I didn't love. I ran my hands down her back and over the soapy cheeks of her ass. "Yes, a 1932 Ford Coupe," I whispered.

"What was that about a Ford?" she asked, not understanding what I was talking about.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about something," I whispered as my hands continuously slid over her soapy ass.

We rinsed off for the final time before stepping out of the shower and drying each other. As we were getting dressed, me in my jeans and a sweatshirt, and Marlene in her pink sweat pants and hoodie, I asked her if she were going to wear her six inch heels! "I could if I wanted," she began with a giggle, "But if I did, I have the feeling that we wouldn't make it outside to see the moon! I brought my sneakers; they're by the front door."

"Marlene, we would be seeing the moon alright, it just wouldn't be the one outside!" I laughed. I sat on the edge of the bed and began to slip my socks over my feet. I asked Marlene as she was packing up her, what should I call them, things, if I could see her shoes.

"Hey Handsome, do you know why it it is hard for me to remember that you are blind sometimes?"

"No, why?"

"You talk like you can see. You just asked me if you could see my heels. And you say things like, do you want to watch TV, look at that, or let's go out and look at the moon."

"Marlene, I had sight for so long, that I talk like I can see. I told you when we first met that I really don't consider myself blind; I say those things because first of all, that's what I've always said, and second, I picture things before I speak."

"But, you say it so naturally and well, for instance, you actually look at the TV when we're watching it."

"Yeah, because that is what I did all of my life. And if you notice, I look at people when I talk to them, or they are talking to me."

"You know, it's so funny that you just said that because the girls mentioned that after I returned to the office that day. They said that if you didn't have Misty with you, they wouldn't have noticed that you couldn't see. Poor Margie thought that you could see, until she heard Misty shake in front of her desk. She really felt embarrassed."

"Is that the only thing they talked about when you got back?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"They may have had some comments about the wrinkles in my skirt," she mused. "In fact, they checked my skirts for the next couple of days!"

Marlene leaned over and kissed my forehead as I sat on the bed before placing the red shoe on my lap. I held it up and ran my hands over the leather and down the length of the heel. "Jesus Marlene, how do you manage to walk in these? How do you even stand in them?" I asked in amazement.

"I had previous experience, remember?" she giggled as she ran her hand through my hair.

"Yes, I remember," I whispered, "But that was a long time ago."

"It's like riding a bike, Handsome; some things you just never forget," she laughed.

"Marlene?"

"Yes Sweetie, what?" she softly asked in my ear as her lips brushed across the sensitive skin.

"Promise me that you'll never change... Promise that you'll always do this kind of thing for me?"

"Michael, my love, everything that I see, I think of you. I see your face in everything that I look at. But, just to make sure that you believe me, yes, I promise that I'll always do these things for you."

"Sweetheart?"

"What Handsome?" she asked now sucking on my earlobe.

"Nothing... Well, I just wanted to say that I could picture you in your things tonight. I want you to know that you are stunning."

"Oh Michael, please, stunning?"

"No, you don't understand, I can see things that other people can't."

"I knew it, I knew it, you do see things that we can't... I told you before..."

"No, not like that ," I responded. "I can see things with my hands; I can feel the curves, valleys, peaks, and slopes of your body. Each one flawlessly merges into the other as it descends along your body. You are perfectly proportioned; my hands feel like they are sliding down a beautiful piece of crystal."

"Michael..."

"No, hold on," I said, "Stand up for a second and I'll show you."

Marlene stood, and as I raised up from the bed, I turned her to the side. "Look," I said as I began at her shoulders and worked my way down, "I'm running down your back and watch, it takes a little dip at the small of your back. Now watch, it makes a perfect transition and raises perfectly over your ass. And then, watch this... It circles under and connects to your long legs, which are another story in itself."

"Oh Michael, stop, it does not..."

"No Marlene, it does, and it works from the sides and front of your body too!" I said, concentrating on my hands as they traveled the length of her body from every angle.

"Michael, please... That's just the way that I was made; it's not everything that you think," she said in an embarrassed tone.

"Oh, but it is,you see, the things that you wear don't accentuate your body; your body accentuates the things that wear you," I said, looking up from her sculptured calves. "So yes, you are stunning, Marlene, absolutely stunning."

"Well... Well... Let's get dressed and get outside," she stammered, changing the subject.

We finished getting dressed before I hooked Misty up to her leash and walked out the front door into the chilly September night. "Michael, I wish so much that you could see this. The moon is absolutely magnificent... It looks like it is halfway covered."

"They said that it will be at a full eclipse a little after ten o'clock," I said. "They also said that it will last for a little over an hour."

"How about if we take a walk then," Marlene suggested. "Can I hold Misty's leash this time?"

"Sure, if you want," I said in surprise.

"Well, you know, if I'm going to be, you know...legal," she said with a sly smile to her voice.

"Marlene, you can hold the dog's leash anytime you want; we don't have to be marr..."

"What was that? What was that last word? C'mon, Handsome, finish your sentence," she giggled, attempting to get me to say the word "married."

"What? Marinated?" I laughed.

"Michael, stop, that is not what you were going to say. And why would I be marinated?" she said in a frustrated, but amused tone.

"Mmm, I could think of a good reason to marinate you!" I joked.

"Ooooh, you... You are impossible," she laughed, playfully banging her head into my chest.

Of course I was going to marry Marlene. I was never more in love with a person, and I don't think that I could ever be either. The thing was, I wasn't going to make it a stereotypical engagement. I mean, I wasn't going to give her a ring at Christmas, New Years, or Valentine's Day. I wanted it to be when she very least expected it, and I had an idea in mind. We began our walk as Marlene continued to hound me about what I almost said, and I fended off her assaults with laughter! Turning onto the main street of our town, we began to head back toward the house when Marlene stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh Michael, oh geezz, it's right in front of us," she whispered.

"What's in front of us? What are you talking about?"

"The Blood Moon; it's right there," she said taking my hand and raising it up to the sky directly ahead where we were standing. "It's the most beautiful, eerie thing that I've ever seen," she said. I felt her body shiver as the words left her mouth.

I began a low growl as I turned into her and tenderly bit her neck. Misty wasn't having any part of this, and she put her nose between us and pushed me away. She grumbled and shook as I stepped back. She didn't like particular noises, such as loud sounds, and I assumed that she wasn't real pleased at what I did to Marlene. "It's OK, pup; I was just playing with your mommy," I said in a calm voice as I knelt down in front of her and rubbed her face. "I would never hurt her," I continued as she settled down with a shake and a long stretch.

"Mommy?" Marlene asked with a big smile to her tone.

"Boy, you don't miss a thing, do you?" I said as I raised up and gave Marlene a soft kiss. "Yes, Mommy, alright?" I laughed.

"Sounds good to me, Daddy," she giggled before running her tongue over my lips. "It seems as if Misty-girl is a bit protective of me!"

"Traitor," I replied.

Marlene continued to describe exactly what the "Full Harvest Blood Moon" looked like. We continued to talk about it the rest of the way home as it seemed to follow our every step. Aftrer turning into my driveway and making our way to the front steps, I stepped up and turned around to face Marlene. "You do want to get married, right?" I asked.

Marlene began to cry, weakly saying, "Of course I do, Michael, of course I do." She wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head into me as the tears poured from her eyes. I could feel her body shaking as she let everything out. The audible sounds of her pure emotion filled the night air as she repeated my name over and over again. She continued crying uncontrollably as I held her head in my chest.

"It's OK, Baby," I whispered, "It's OK."

"Michael," she sobbed in a shaky voice, "I never dreamed, I never dreamed. I didn't even have the ability to dream," she trembled.

"It's OK, Sweetheart, you're safe," I assured her.

"But you, of all people... It was you on that incredibly frigid morning that came walking down our street when I was feeling my absolute worst," she stuttered, sniffing and wiping her tears on my chest. "You were the one who changed my whole outlook on life and gave me a reason to continue on."

"Sweetheart, things happen for a reason," I whispered as I softly stroked her hair.

"Do you really think that, Michael? Do you really think we are part of a bigger plan?"

"i don't know about a bigger plan, but I think that we were brought together for a reason. As to why? That's not for me to answer."

"But, I loved you from the very first time that I laid eyes on you," she whimpered, "Why?"

"I don't know, you are the only one who can answer that," I whispered. "Maybe because I was just so irresistable! You know, kind of Clooney-like!" I said with a grin.

Marlene began to shake again. "There you go again, making me laugh in the middle of a cry."

"Hey, why are you laughing? Maybe I am Clooney-like and you won't admit it!" I laughed.

"I love you so much, Michael. I can't wait to be your wife!" she said as she looked up at me as I stood on the step.

"I love you too, Marlene, and no, I can't wait until you're my wife too," I said.

We said our good night to the Blood Moon and went inside the house. I let Misty out for her last call of the night while Marlene wiped her face off in the bathroom. As I stood on the deck in the silent night air, I thought about how our life would be together and how happy I was finally going to be. The sticks and leaves crunched under Misty's paws as she continued her hunt for the perfect place to go. The door opened and Marlene stepped onto the deck and wrapped her arms around me from behind. "Mmm, it's so quiet out here," she whispered in my ear. "It was a beautiful night, Handsome, just beautiful," she said with contentment in her voice. The sound of crunching leaves quickened before Misty finally pounced up the steps and ran to the door.

"You can get your dog her bone," I laughed as I turned to Marlene and gave her a soft kiss.

"OK, I can do that," she said as her lips widened into a big smile.

Marlene didn't stay too much longer. She had a busy Monday ahead of her with new clients and other business decisions that she, Ed, and Janet had to review. "I'll call you tomorrow, OK?" she said as she gave me the last kiss of the night.

"That sounds great; be careful going home, and get some sleep."

"I will, Handsome, you too."

"Sweet dreams," I said, "I love you."

"I love you too, Michael; sweet dreams to you too!"