Silver Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

Marlene climbed on top of me and began to slide her tits across my face. As in the past, I stuck out my tongue in an attempt to catch a breast in my mouth. "Do you want them, Michael? Do you want my nipple in your hot mouth? Do you want to suck my cum coated tits?" she teased while tracing her nipples over every inch of my face.

As I laid there with my mouth gaped open, waiting for Marlene to drop her tit inside, I grabbed her back and lurched my face up to grasp ahold of one. My lips clamped down on her breast and I sucked it hard into my hungry mouth, tasting the remnants of my cum. Marlene groaned as her head fell forward. She reached behind my head and held it against her tit as I licked and sucked the beautiful flesh. I switched to the other breast which was dangling down, waiting to be taken. I sucked the nipple and licked around her areola before slipping the entire breast into my mouth. Marlene gasped and continued to encourage me to suck her harder as her pussy began to grind against me in short, rapid thrusts. It wasn't long before Marlene achieved another short, strong orgasm. She collapsed and her tits pressed hard into my face. I was in absolute heaven as the feeling of her breasts smothered me. I mumbled a sentence while under the confines of her tits.

"What was that?" Marlene giggled as she lifted her breast from my face.

"I said, how was that for your first time having sex in your bed?"

"Not bad for the first time," she teased, tickling my sides as she sat on top of me.

"Not bad? Not bad?" I laughed in a questionable voice. "Maybe it's your bed, because I recall hearing a lot of moaning and begging!" I laughed again.

"Oh Michael, it certainly wasn't my bed, it was amazing, simply amazing... It gets better every time that I'm with you. You make my body feel things that it never felt before," she said in a sensual voice, while leaning into me and kissing me softly.

We laid together for awhile and talked about the night's events before rising up and getting dressed. Marlene checked in on her mom one last time before closing her bedroom door and making her way down the hallway and grabbing her purse. "I'm staying over, OK?" she asked.

"Yes, sure, Sweetheart. You know, you don't have to ask if you can stay over, you can just stay," I said, stepping behind her and giving her a hug as she scribbled her mom a note and left it by the coffee maker.

**********

********

The days passed quickly into the month of November and soon Marlene and her mom were stopping at my house to pick me and Monica up to go to my mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner. It would be the first time that Mrs. Cassidy met Monica and the rest of my family. My daughter, Monica, and Marlene's mom sat in the back of the SUV chatting about Monica's studies at the university and her plans for the future as we continued on our way.

As we entered my mother's house, We found the dinner tables stretching from the dining room, and into the living room of my mom's house. All twenty-eight of us sat down for a very special Thanksgiving dinner. Marlene's poor mother was overwhelmed by the size of my family and the amount of food on the table. We held hands with each other, as we gave thanks for all that we had, for our health, and for the very special people in our lives. I held my precious Marlene's hand and squeezed it tightly during our prayers of thanks, kissing her after they ended. My mom gave the toast to family, and especially to it's newest members. I heard Marlene sniffle as we lifted our glasses, clinging them into each other before taking a drink. The chatter around the table was vibrant, as the food was passed and the plates were filled. Talk turned to laughter as stories were told about the things we did when we were young and our mom never knew about. The laughter grew as my brother-in-laws relived Marlene and Matt's dance at the wedding. Matt fended off the insults as the laughter increased. Marlene defended Matt, saying that he did a great job on the dance floor. She ran around the table and gave him a kiss, telling him that he could be her dance partner anytime he wanted. "That would be great," I said, "We could always use another laugh!"

Marlene slapped my back, telling me that if I didn't stop, she would take me out on the dance floor and teach me another lesson herself. The laughter and chatter continued through dinner, as the sound of knives cutting turkey, and forks scraping the plates filled the room.

As dinner wound down, the men cleared the table while the girls filled the dishwasher and packed up the leftovers. The two matriarchs, my mom who had just turned eighty-six, and Mrs. Cassidy, who was a feisty seventy-eight, sat at the head of the table discussing their lives. They discovered that they had both worked in Philadelphia when they were younger, but at different banks during the nineteen-eighties and nineties.

Pies of all types were placed on the table, and coffee was served to those who wanted it. How people could eat dessert after devouring such a large amount of food was hard for me to conceive, but nonetheless, pumpkin, pecan, and cherry pies were sliced and served. For those who didn't care for pie, there was cheese cake, double chocolate chip cookies, and the giant cannolis that Marlene had purchased at a famous Italian bakery in the city. The atmosphere in the room was just perfect as Marlene's mom got to know most of my family as they sat and chatted away. Marlene and my daughter, Monica had a very long discussion with a few of my sisters and nieces about God knows what. Most likely shoes! They giggled and laughed at the topic of conversation while most of the guys sat and caught the end of the football game that was being televised.

After a couple more hours, it was time for us to pack up and get back home. Hugs and kisses were given to all as we made our way to the front door. My mom and Mrs. Cassidy said their goodbyes, promising to call each other and get together before Christmas. I leaned down and kissed my mom, thanking her for everything that she did. I told her that I loved her before handing her over to Marlene. My mom adored Marlene and was so relieved to see me the happiest that i've ever been. We yelled our goodbyes again as we walked out the door together. Mrs. Cassidy talked the whole way home, still not realizing just how large and nice my family was. She laughed at the conversation that had gone on around the table during dinner and mentioned how much she ate time after time.

Marlene held my hand tight as her mom happily talked during our short ride home. That Thanksgiving will be one that I will remember forever.

**********

**********

In five weeks, Christmas would be here, and Marlene and I were making plans on how we wanted to spend it. I told her that I didn't have to worry about going anywhere because my family went to their in-laws for Christmas dinner, and Monica went to her grandparents on the other side. "Michael, have you been spending Christmas alone?" Marlene asked.

"Yeah, kind of."

"That's horrible," Marlene gasped as she grabbed my hand. "Well, you'll never, ever have to spend another Christmas alone," she smiled, giving me a soft kiss on the nose. "And what do you want Santa to bring you, little boy?" she seductively asked.

"I don't need anything, he brought me my gift back in July," I grinned.

He did, my gift was delivered to me on that warm July evening when Misty and me were sitting on my front steps. There would never be another thing that I would ever ask for. There was nothing else that I would ever need.

"But, you must want something, little boy," she cooed.

"Well, maybe Santa will surprise me with something that she, I mean he thinks I will really enjoy," I replied. "I love when Santa surprises me!"

Marlene let out a little giggle and said that she would have to relay the message to Santa. I leaned forward on the sofa as she rubbed my back. I moaned out loud, a long, drawn out moan. "There's that big old bear again," she giggled as she continued to expertly work over the muscles in my back.

"What do you want from Santa, Marlene?" I asked with a moan.

"Hmm, I don't know, I like surprises too! Maybe something sparkly to decorate my finger!" she suggested excitedly.

"Is that right?" I responded with a laugh.

"Yes Santa, that's right," she responded with a smile to her voice.

How I so much wanted to give Marlene a ring for Christmas, but I had other plans for that. I felt terrible knowing that she wouldn't be opening a small box containing a ring, but it wouldn't be too much longer when she would! I couldn't wait to go out and shop for Marlene's gifts. I loved surprising her with things and I would finally celebrate Christmas the way that I had always dreamed. I would call Margie at work to get her and Dianne to help me out with ideas.

"What are you thinking, Handsome?" she asked as her hand continued it's magic on my back.

"Just how beautiful you are and how lucky I am," I responded with a laugh.

Marlene slapped my back, telling me that I wasn't funny as she tickled my sides. "You're not thinking how beautiful I am; you're thinking about something else; something like Christmas presents," she accusingly stated as her assault on my sides continued.

"Marlene, stop, you're giving me chills!"

"I'll give you chills, Michael; you better fess up!" she laughed before tackling me on the sofa.

Marlene attacked my neck, sucking and biting my bare skin. "Marlene, Marlene, please..." I laughed, squirming underneath her.

"You better start telling me more things, besides your old standby that I'm so beautiful!" she giggled while sucking me harder into her mouth.

"Sweetheart," I said with a shiver, "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise!"

Marlene was like a little girl who wanted to know what her gifts were before the big day! Her excitement and attempted persuations were too cute. "You know, you'll have to be in bed by eight o'clock on Christmas Eve, so you will be asleep when Santa arrives," I told her.

"Oh, is that right?" she said. "Well, let me tell you something right now, Pal; I won't be in bed alone!"

"That's right, Misty has to be in bed by eight too!" I added.

"Ooohhh, Michael, you are so impossible... How do you manage to always have a comeback when I think that I have you cornered?"

"I told you before; it's just a gift!"

**********

**********

It was God awful cold the night when we had planned to go out in search for a tree. There was something about shopping for a tree at night; the lights that lit the lot, along with the static Christmas music blasting from the cheap speakers somehow made it more romantic. Maybe it was the tradition of looking for the perfect tree, but in our case, tradition and romance would always be the same for Christmas. The wind blew between the standing trees as me and Marlene entered the rolled fence that surrounded the lot. The fresh smell of balsam filled the air, not affected by the wind. I was wearing a heavy sweatshirt under my winter coat, a heavy pair of gloves, and yes, a warm hat! Marlene was bundled up with a beautiful green sweater under a sweatshirt and coat. She wore gloves, a scarf, and knitted hat, along with boots on her feet. I could just picture how adorable she looked in her winter attire as we trampled through the abundance of trees.

As she considered several possibilities, I assisted her by holding the candidate, turning it around and pulling at the needles to make sure that the tree wasn't dry. At times, I would peroette with the tree and dip it in my arms as if we were doing a tango. Marlene would giggle at my silliness, saying that the icey wind was going to my brain. After much thought and discussion, we, or should I say, she, decided on a beautiful Douglas Fir. Marlene ran to retrieve one of the employees while I stood guard over the winner.

After trimming our tree, the man slipped the tree through a shoot which bound it with netting. He carried it to Marlene's SUV and slid it in through the hatch. "Make sure that you give it a lot of water when you get it inside," he said before wishing us a Merry Christmas.

"Burrrr..." Marlene groaned while the SUV warmed up. "Michael, that was so much fun! I haven't done that since, well, since my dad was alive."

"I'm sure that he was with you as we walked through all of those trees, letting you know which one that he liked."

"I would love so much to believe that," she said with a far away tone to her voice.

"How about we get this baby home and get it in the stand. Then it's time for a good old cup of hot cocoa," I suggested with a smile.

"Oh Michael, that is a great idea, let's go; oh, I can't wait!"

Marlene was indeed like a little kid when it came to traditional things. Actually, I was too, but never found anyone that matched my dreams. I would never have to worry about that again; this was going to be a wonderful Christmas.

After returning home, I ran into the house and retrieved the tree stand, bringing it outside and connecting it to the bottom of the tree as it laid in the SUV. "Why didn't we bring the tree inside and set it in the stand? How come you did it this way?" Marlene asked.

"My dad showed this to me when I was just a wee kid. It's easier to screw in these bolts while you're standing up, instead of trying to screw them in while you're lying on your stomach underneath it!"

"Hmm, I never would have thought of that," she said as she helped me tighten the screws.

"You don't have to tighten them too much, sweetheart; we'll have to adjust it when we stand it up in the living room."

"So, I guess that you'll be the one on your stomach, and I'll be the one who eyes it up and holds it steady!" she giggled as we lifted the tree from her SUV and carried it into the house. "Hmm, maybe I'll pinch those little ass cheeks of yours while you're indisposed!"

Misty pranced and played as we entered the house. The excitement of something new was too much for her to bare as she raced back to the bedroom and came running out with her stuffed monkey. I could feel the cold coming off of the tree after Marlene cut the netting and it fell open. As predicted, I laid on the floor and loosened the screws until Marlene could adjust the tree until it stood perfectly straight. Misty crawled along side of me on the floor as I retightened the screws, securing the tree in it's place. I heard a click and a laugh come from Marlene.

"What are you up to now?" I laughed while under the tree.

"The two asses that are sticking out from under the tree!" she hysterically said. There's a skinny one in jeans, and a fat black one with a wagging tail!"

"I'm sure it will be making the rounds in the office Monday morning," I said as I eased myself from beneath the beautiful tree.

"Oh Michael, it's making the rounds right now," Marlene laughed as she text it to the girls and God knows who else!

"Can you get a couple pitchers of water to fill the stand?" I asked as I attemptted to rub the sap from my hands.

"Sure, Sweetheart! Dianne says, nice ass, which one is Michael's!"

"She's just a regular riot!" I laughed. "I'll put some water on for hot chocolate, OK?"

"That sounds like a great idea, Handsome," Marlene giggled, still amused at Dianne's reply.

"Marshmellows in yours?" I asked.

"Mmm, yeah, that sounds even better!"

We sat on the sofa together, sipping the hot mugs of cocoa while watching a sit-com on the TV. We laughed at the silliness that the program provided. Marlene turned to me and began to laugh. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"You have a marshmellow mustache!"

"How do I look in a mustache?" I asked in amusement.

"Edible!"

Marlene pplaced her mug on the end table and proceedded to lick the sticky white mustache from my upper lip. I marveled at the feeling of her soft, warm tongue licking my lips before sucking them in, and removing the last remnent of marshmellow and chocolate from my mouth. After Marlene was finished, we laid together, taking in the scent of the fresh, green tree that graced the living room. "How about if we let it settle tonight, and we'll decorate it tomorrow," I suggested.

"That sounds nice, Michael. You know, it seems like a lifetime since I last decorated a tree without feeling either lonely or terrified."

"Marlene, I'm sorry, Sweetheart, you'll never have to feel that way again," I reassured her. "Do you put up a tree at your mom's house?"

"Yes, but it is just a small, artificial tree."

"Why don't we go over and put it up after we're finished decorating here?"

"Michael, my mom would love that!" Marlene replied in a trembling voice.

"We'll bring Misty to help! She'll certainly lift mom's spirits!"

"Oh Handsome, she absolutely loves that dog," Marlene said with a smile returning to her voice.

**********

**********

After eating breakfast at the local diner, Marlene and I returned home and began pulling out the Christmas lights and ornaments. After testing the strings of lights, I began to string them around the soft branches of the tree. Marlene fetched a few pitchers of water and refilled the tree stand as I circled the tree, lying the lights gently along the branches. When I finished the last string of lights, I asked Marlene to make any adjustments that were needed to even them out. She stepped back, looking at the lit tree and made some small changes before telling me how beautiful it looked. We opened the boxes of ornaments and colorful balls and began hanging them on the branches. Marlene questioned me on some of the decorations that I possessed. I told her the story behind them, drifting back to when I was younger and lived in my very first apartment. After an hour or more of hanging, and rearranging the ornaments, I remembered that I had purchased candy canes. I retrieved them from the kitchen cabinet, giving Misty a bone after she got her head stuck in the box in an attempt to fit as many as she could put in her mouth at once. Marlene laughed hysterically at the sight of the black Lab with the box of bones over her head.

After detaching the box from Misty's head and sending her off to the bedroom, we placed the traditional candy canes on the tree, placed the Christmas angel on the tree top, and cleaned up the mess that we made in the room. Marlene placed the tree skirt around the base of the tree before walking back to the sofa and taking in it's beauty. "Michael, it is absolutely beautiful! It almost seems like the tree is boasting about it's beauty!"

"Kind of like you," I commented as I took her into my arms and kissed her.

"Yes, kind of like me... And that is because of you," she whispered as she took my hair into her hands and ran it through her fingers.

"Wait, I have something for you," I said as I walked back into my bedroom.

I returned with a bag and handed it to Marlene. She was like a little kid as she nervously opened the bag and pulled out it's contents. "Michael, it's a stocking, and it has my name on it!" she exclaimed. "I haven't had a stocking since I was a young child," she said in a shaky voice. "You think of everything; you just have everything planned perfectly, don't you?" she asked.

"I try to be thoughtful," I replied as I pulled out some hooks and screwed them under the base of the mantel of the fireplace. And there on the fireplace, were the stockings of Marlene, Michael, Monica, and Misty, hanging with care!

After taking a few pictures of the finished tree and the stockings hanging on the fireplace, Marlene, Misty, and I walked over to her mom's house to put up her tree. We entered the house with Marlene's mom greeting us, before making a fuss over Misty after I removed her harness. "Mom, we're going to put up your tree, OK?" Marlene asked.

"Oh my, that would be so nice, kids!" she happily said.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers