Silver Pt. 07

Story Info
Marlene and Michael celebrate their first Christmas together.
18.5k words
4.89
12.6k
13

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

******************************

*** If you are under the age of 18 or are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, please exit this story immediately ***

This story is for adults only and contains content that is sexual in nature.

This is part 07 in the "Silver" series. I urge you to please read Silver Pt. 06 first, since it is the prelude to this chapter. We continue after Michael and Misty left Marlene's mom's house after asking for her daughter's hand in marriage.

*** A very special thanks to WickedInside for her editing help! ***

**********

**********

Misty and I returned home, stopping along the way to chat with some of my neighbors who were putting up the lights on their houses. After warming up for a bit, I picked up the phone and called Marlene's firm. "Hartgrove, Cassidy, and O'Niel; how may I direct your call?" Margie's voice cheerfully said over the receiver.

"You can direct it to the most beautiful woman in the world!" I answered.

"Hey Rocky, how are you?"

"Very funny, Margie; is my baby there?"

"Um, uh... No, she's at, um, a meeting right now, Michael."

"Margie, are you alright?"

"Um, yeah, I just got distracted; can I, um, have her call you back?"

"Yes, sure, but I need to talk to you also."

"You do? Is everything alright?"

"Yes, Sweetie; I was just going to ask you if you and Dianne could help me out with some shopping for Marlene," I explained.

"Oh yeah, that sounds like fun, Michael; I'm sure that Dianne would certainly like to join in on the fun!"

"Margie, call me tonight when you get a chance, but in the meantime, see if you can get some ideas from Marlene about what she wants or needs for Christmas, OK?"

"Sure, I'll call you at home tonight, Michael; I'll talk to you then."

"OK Margie, I'll talk to you later," I replied before hanging up the receiver.

I had a few things in mind that I wanted to get for Marlene, but Margie and Dianne could help me out with some other things that, well, let's say they had more experience with!

After speaking with Margie that evening, we decided on a night when the three of us could get out to shop for Marlene without her suspecting anything. The night arrived when the girls were to pick me up to go shopping. I asked Margie to just beep the horn, and I would hurry out the door and into her car in case Marlene just happened to be driving by. It almost felt like I was breaking out of jail and running to the getaway car as I quickly made my way across the grass with Dianne grabbing ahold of me and guiding me into the back seat. I could smell the two perfumes that Dianne and Margie were wearing. I could also smell the cigarette smoke on Margie as I leaned over the seat and gave her a kiss. "Margie, you better stop smoking those things," I said, chastizing her for her bad habit.

"I know, Michael; I'm going to quit for the New Year," she replied.

"Oh Margie, you've been promising that for the last four years, and you only make it until the middle of January," Dianne sighed.

We high tailed it out of town and headed for a mall that was a bit out of the way because as my luck would have it, Marlene would be shopping at one of the local malls and see us there. Besides, the girls said that they had another store in mind where I could find a gift or two.

We had a great time shopping together and the girls were a hoot, dragging me through racks of clothes, handbags, shoes, and of course, perfume. I sometimes get indecisive when I'm shopping for just the right thing, so it was good that the girls gave me the positive reinforcement that I needed to make sure that things were just right. I picked up a couple of beautiful, soft Cashmere sweaters, and two denim skirts that I knew Marlene would absolutely love. I was thinking about buying her a leather jacket, more of a casual one, but at the girls suggestion, purchased a long brown coat which she could wear to work instead. Apparently, the one that she had been wearing for the last five years just had to go! Anyway, that is what I was told by my two cohorts in crime! My head was pounding after leaving the perfume counter. Dianne and Margie had me smelling every scent that was offered, spraying it on different parts of their wrists, necks, arms, and yes, my arms too! We finally decided on a beautiful, soft, sensual, instant hard on perfume which had the girls commenting on the buldge in my pants. "You two are killing me," I laughed. "I can see that you also enjoy spending my money!"

"Oh Michael, you can't even imagine what the two of us could do to you," Dianne whispered in my ear as we walked from the perfume counter.

"Dianne, stop before I pass out," I commented as I held onto her arm and exited the store. "Now where?" I asked.

"Don't worry, you'll find out when we get there," Margie answered as we filled her trunk with bags of Marlene's Christmas gifts.

Margie drove for awhile before pulling into a parking lot and winding her way through the isles of cars before finding an empty spot to park. As the girls guided me through the lot, one on each side of me, we entered a store with the ringing of a bell as the door opened. "Hi guys, can I help you with anything?" a woman's voice asked.

"Maybe," Dianne answered, "But for right now, I think we're alright."

"OK, just let me know if you need any help," the woman responded.

I could hear other people talking in low voices, murmurs, and whispers, with an occasional giggle.

"Where the heck are we?" I asked the girls.

"In an adult toy store, Handsome," Dianne giggled. "C'mon, we're going to find you a couple of things to put in Marlene's stocking, and well, eventually somewhere else!"

Margie laughed at Dianne's comment as we walked through the store. "You girls are seriously trying to kill me," I repeated for the fourth or fifth time that night.

"We aim to please," Margie laughed.

"Hmm, how about these? Oh, nevermind, she already has these," Dianne giggled.

"Has what?" I asked.

"Restraints," Dianne answered.

"Jesus, you know about that too?" I exclaimed in embarrassment.

"Yeah, we helped Marlene order them!" Margie laughed. "Michael, why is your face so red?" she continued as she cupped my chin in her hand.

We walked onto another isle where Dianne stopped and said, "Hey, how about this?"

"How about what?" I asked nervously, afraid of what the answer would be.

"This," Dianne responded as she laid a huge dildo in my hand.

"Jesus, Dianne, this isn't exactly what I want to be holding. This thing would split her in half!"

"I'm not talking about it for her," Dianne purred as she ran my hand down to the other end of the massive cock. Another head was connected to the opposite end. "What do you think, Margie?" Dianne seductively asked.

"Dianne, stop... Michael doesn't know..."

"Michael, sometimes Margie and I like to have fun together," Dianne said matter of factly. "There, he does now!"

"Dianne..." Margie exclaimed.

"You mean...you...two? Oh, I'm feeling a bit light headed!" I said as I placed my hand on my forehead. "You're serious?" I asked next.

"Yes, we're not real fond of men these days; well, except for you, Michael, you're different," Dianne explained.

"That's so fucking hot," I said without thinking.

"Do you think so?" the girls said together.

"Uh, yeah, without sounding like a dick, it's really hot," I stammered.

"Hmm, looks like we have a winner!" Dianne said as she took the huge cock from my hand and placed it in a small cart. "Maybe we'll put on a show for you and Marlene one day," she purred as her fingernails trailed along my jawline. "OK, well, let's get shopping for Marlene..."

To say that my cock was raging in my pants wouldn't be fair as an accurate description. The thought of Dianne and Margie together would have me jerking myself off after I got home, and probably for the next week or two. "Hey Slim, are you still with us?" Dianne asked, bringing me back to reality. "Thinking about something interesting?" she asked with a giggle. "Oh geez, Margie, how about this too?"

"Oh yeah, why not?" Margie answered in an excited voice.

"Should I even ask?" I said.

"No reason to ask, here, what do you think of this?" Dianne asked as she handed me another dildo, only this one was attached to a harness.

"You two are just fucking with me now, right?" I replied in disbelief.

"No, but we would like to!" Margie giggled.

The teasing went on as we walked around the store, stopping to look at vibrating panties, smaller dildos, butt plugs, and a variety of vibrators.

"I can't buy those things for her," I said in total embarrassment. "That's something that she would have to get if she wanted them, or we would at least go together to buy."

The girls said that I was way off, and that it would be a great idea if I bought some of those things for Marlene. I couldn't bring myself to buy those things without Marlene knowing about it. Besides, it was Christmas and Marlene was wanting a ring, not a butt plug. We finally settled on a new vibrator, KY Jelly, and a porno for her stocking.

The girls dragged me around the store a bit longer, showing me diffeerent sexual devices that they thought would be neet to try. After an hour in the store, we decided that I had enough and we paid for our, how shall I put it, things. I somehow managed not to cum in my pants before getting back to the car. "So, what do you think?" Dianne asked me as we made our way out of the parking lot.

"Think about what?" I asked.

"Everything..." Dianne replied.

"I think that I'm dreaming and will wake up with a mess in my pants," I laughed.

"Mmm..." Margie moaned from the driver's seat.

"Do you girls want to stop for a cup of coffee or a bite to eat? Maybe a donut or something?"

"That sounds like a great idea!" Dianne replied.

So, off we went, stopping in at the closest doughnut shop and sitting at a table with a wonderful toasted coconut doughnut, a cup of coffee, and two beautiful, very chatty women.

"Michael," Dianne began after sipping at her coffee, "Marlene is so much in love with you. You have changed the empty shell of a woman that she used to be into a vibrant, glowing, beautiful woman!"

"Thanks Dianne, I have never been more in love with a woman in my entire life," I replied with a smile.

Margie began to talk as she chewed on her doughnut, "Yeah, Slim, it was like night and day after she met you; you certainly did something to her that changed her outlook on life, and men."

"I just acted like I always have, Margie; I don't know any other way."

"She's a very lucky woman," Dianne replied with a sigh and a bit of sadness in her voice.

"You know, I have been single for a long time now. I used to go out to that club that we went to with a buddy of mine, and I would get shot down left and right. How come the women didn't think I was that great back then?" I asked with a bit of annoyance to my voice. Dianne, what is your story? Marlene never told me."

"Michael, I don't want..." she began.

"Does Margie know?" I asked before she could finish her sentence.

"Well, yes, she knows, why?"

"Than you can tell me right here," I responded, getting somewhat tired of her flirting, then saying that she didn't trust men, and then, sighing in front of me saying Marlene was lucky to be dating me.

"Michael, I'm sorry, can I tell you back at your house instead of here?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied, now feeling bad at snipping at her.

I changed the subject, asking the girls what they wanted from Santa this year. Of course, I received giggles and several comments from my open ended question! "You two are impossible," I said, shaking my head with laughter.

"Oh Michael, you love us, just admit it!" Margie laughed.

"OK, I admit it; I love the both of you..."

After returning home and carrying all of my purchases inside the house, the girls asked if I needed help wrapping them. I thanked them, saying that I thought that I would be alright. They loved the tree as we sat on the sofa together and admired it's beauty. Margie was busy rubbing Misty's belly; so what else was new! I asked the girls if they would like anything to drink and they each agreed on a glass of wine. "Tomorrow is a work day!" I joked, "So it's only going to be one tonight!"

I handed the girls their glasses of wine before I sat down and said, "OK, Dianne, let's hear it."

"Are you sure you want to hear it, Michael?" Dianne questioned in a pleading voice.

"Yep, c'mon Sweetheart, let me have it," I responded.

Of course, another volley of laughs and giggles were hurled my way. Dianne's laughter turned a bit nervous as she began to tell me her story. "Michael...well, I don't know... Well, I don't know how...to...start."

"Dianne, come here, sit next to me," I suggested, trying my best to make her feel at ease. I felt her sit down against me, nervously ptapping her nails on the wine glass. I took her hand and held it in mine. I felt the tension in her soft hand release as I gently held it. "OK, so," she nervously began. "I was molested by my step father from the age of twelve, until I turned sixteen and ran away from home. I uh, ran away, and uh, turned to drugs and alcohol. No Michael, I wasn't...molested, I was...raped...by...my step father," she trembled.

"Oh my god, Dianne, I'm so sorry, I had no idea... I never would have asked you, Sweetheart," I said in a sorrowful and apologetic voice.

"It's OK, Michael, I want to tell you; I trust you. Your kindness and sweet nature makes me feel so comfortable. I think that is why I wish that I was Marlene."

"Sweetheart, you don't have to say any more," I replied as I rubbed her trembling hand.

"No, I want to tell you the rest, and how I came to know Marlene. So, as I said, I ran away from the hell which was my life, and found myself pregnant with a twenty-six year old man as the father. He forced me to abort the pregnancy after repeatedly beating me. I stayed with him for fifteen years because I was afraid that he would hunt me down and kill me if I left. I finally realized that he was going to kill me whether I left him or not, so I took up residence at a women's shelter. I had just turned thirty-one years old, and I had nothing but the clothes on my back. After receiving medical help and counceling in the shelter, a woman visited me one day. She was beautiful, compassionate, and soft spoken. She listened to my story before telling me that i was going to be alright and that she was going to help me. The woman was Marlene. I was her very first client for the pro bono work that she agreed to perform. She told me that if I wanted her help, she would see to it that I would get my life together and be able to support myself one day. So, I agreed; I had no other option and although I was unsure of myself, I took the offer that was presented to me. Marlene guaranteed my safety as I sat in her car and left the grounds of the shelter. She brought me to a small house and told me that the man next door would look after me and assure my safety. I panicked and screamed in fright, just knowing that a man lived next door. Marlene stayed with me that night; she sat and told me about the things that she had gone through as a young woman and how she was a victem of spousal abuse herself. Early the next morning, there was a knock at the door as Marlene and I were sitting at the kitchen table having coffee. Marlene ran to the door and returned with a very large man. I froze in place as Marlene introduced him. I couldn't move, my body wouldn't let me. As Marlene came to comfort me, my hands began to shake uncontrollably and coffee was spilling over the brim. The man was Mr. O'Neil. He remained in the room outside of the kitchen where I sat shaking and softly explained how he and Marlene were going to help me. They explained that I would interrn at the law firm while I enrolled in school to receive my high school equivlency. If I chose, they would assist me to enroll in college and receive a degree in the subject of my choice. So, that's how I became a paralegal for the firm and work for Marlene, Ed, and Janet."

"Dianne, I don't know what to say, Sweetheart; I'm so sorry to hear about the horrible things that you went through in order to get to this point in your life. But, it seems that you have become successful, and are one of the best paralegal's in the firm."

"Michael, that is the very compact version of my whole story, but it hits the major points without revisiting the nightmarish ones. So, just to further explain my distaste, well not exactly distaste, but distrust of men, I dated a guy while I was in paralegal school who ended up abusing me and threatening me. Mr. O'Neil somehow put a quick end to that situation and I never heard another word from him afterwards. I never went near another man again; well, until I met you and well, found that kindness did indeed exist in the world."

"What did you just say?" I suddenly asked.

"I said that when I met you, i knew that kindness did indeed exist in the world, why?"

"Oh, no reason; I must have heard you wrong."

No, I heard her right. It was the third time I heard someone say that after meeting me. I was freaking out inside, but tried to keep a calm demeaner. "What is it, Michael?" Margie asked, apparently seeing the look on my face.

I forgot that she was even in the room as Dianne told me the story of her life. "It's nothing, Margie; It's just that I've heard that before," I answered.

"So, that's why Margie and me, well, get together every once in awhile," Dianne continued. "We don't have to worry about getting beaten, we are comfortable with each other, and we adore the softness of each other's body."

Of course, more than my ears heard that last statement and my cock surged in my pants, growing painfully against my jeans. Without thinking about it, just as a baseball player would do while he was standing at home plate on national tv, I reached down and adjusted my crotch. Margie and Dianne began to laugh hysterically as my face reddened at my action. "Michael, are you having a growth problem?" Margie asked as her voice shook with laughter.

"Shut up, Margie, it's not funny," I said in an embarrassed laugh.

And that's when the real teasing began. "Michael, would you like to watch me fuck Margie with our new strap on?" Dianne asked in a low sultry tone. "How about if you help us insert that double headed dildo into each other?" Margie suggested next in a sexy teasing voice.

"C'mon you two, stop... Please, stop," I begged as they continued to torture me with some more sexual positions and actions that they would like me to help them with. I came in my pants as the girls verbally described what they were going to do to each other when they got home. The cum soaked the waistband of my underwear and leaked down my pelvis to my balls. I was praying that they didn't notice anything as I made a slight adjustment on the sofa.

"We're sorry, Michael; we shouldn't do that to you when Marlene isn't here to help you," Margie said, still letting out a giggle now and again. "Maybe one day you and Marlene can join us," she continued, almost making me pass out as I listened to her words.

"Yes, Michael, wouldn't that be wild?" Dianne asked.

"hey," I began after hearing the girls bring up Marlene's name, "Did either one of you and Marlene ever, you know?"

"Michael, we don't kiss and tell," Dianne teased before getting up and placing her wine glass in the dishwasher. Margie followed with her glass as I heard her empty the remaining wine that she didn't finish into the sink before handing it to Dianne. I heard their moist lips seperate before returning to my side. "We better get going," Margie said as she yawned out loud. "Tomorrow is a work day as Michael reminded us earlier."

"Oh, I hate to leave you like this, Michael; I mean alone... I mean by yourself... I mean living by yourself," she stammered, trying to correct what she was attempting to say.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers