Silver Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

I let go of her breast, taking ahold of hers and placing them onto her nipples. "Go ahead, Sweetheart, squeeze your beautiful tits for me," I said as I slid my hands down her stomach and unsnapped her jeans. I slid my hand along the tender skin of her pelvis after unzipping the denim material and pushing it down over her hips. My finger began to caress the lacey material of her thong, running over the already moist lips of her pussy. Marlene jerked on top of me as I begged her to play with her beautiful tits while slipping my hand into her panties and on to her smooth pussy. "C'mon Marlene, squeeze your nipples, tell me what you're doing; tell me while I play with your hot pussy."

Marlene was going wild as my words encouraged her. "Michael, my nipples are so hard, so sensitive, yes, I'm pinching and twisting them. Oh God yes, rub my pussy, please, put your finger...in...oh...yes...inside of...my...pussy."

My finger disappeared between Marlene's wet lips and slowly entered her, pressing against the soft walls. My palm rested against her clit as my finger slid in and out. "Jesus, Michael, yes, fuck my pussy, please...yes...oh God...please," she begged as her hips bucked against my hand. "Oh, my tits are so hard, my pussy is so hot, god, yes, I'm going...to...come...Mich...ael."

I increased the speed of my finger as Marlene begged and pleaded for me to fuck her pussy. As her orgasm approached, I withdrew my finger and pressed it hard against her clit, sending her over the edge. "Michael, Mich..ael, I'm...coming, yes, oh God, yes," she cried as her hands released her tits and pressed my hand harder against her clit, rubbing it agressively. Her back arched high off of my chest as her orgasm flooded her body. She held my hand on her pussy as it grinded against it. Her head was tossing back and forth across my chest as she spasmed on top of me. "It won't stop... I'm coming again...again...oh...God, again," she wailed. She pulled my hand off of her pussy and sucked my fingers into her mouth, licking her juices as her body jerked wildly before suddenly dropping against me. Marlene was straining to breathe as her sweaty body panted and gasped for air. "Oh...oh...my...God, Mich...ael, I can't...stop...coming..."

She rolled onto her side on top of me, pulling her knees up into a fetal position. I held onto her so she wouldn't fall off of the sofa as she continued to gather air into her lungs. I placed my hand on her heaving back and rubbed it gently until she could finally speak again. "Michael," she whimpered, "You have to stop doing that to me; I can't believe what you do and how you make me feel."

"Did you say that you were going to be wearing something different later on tonight?" I asked with a grin.

"I felt Marlene's body begin to shake as she laughed, "You are absolutely impossible! You're insane."

Marlene straightened her legs out and stretched her head back, reaching up and giving me a soft kiss. Her delicate hand caressed my face as her lips gently pressed into mine. As I felt her fingers on my face, I pictured the ring that would soon be gracing it. I let out a smile as the sight of the sparkling ring laid perfectly against her slender finger. "What are you thinking about, Handsome?" Marlene asked as her hand continued to hold my face.

"Just how beautiful you are, and how lucky I am," I grinned.

"Ooohhh, Michael Francis, sometimes you make me crazy... You are so..."

"Michael Francis?" I laughed, feelling her body rise and fall as my chest spasmed. "I must be in big trouble, you used my middle name," I continued.

"You're going to be in more than trouble, buddyboy," she giggled in frustration.

I took her tits into my hands once again and mindlessly caressed them. "Your tits are beautiful," I whispered. Marlene let out a little whimper as my finger playfully circled her areola. "You have perfect breasts, Marlene; do you know that?" I asked while my fingers casually danced around their perimeter.

"Michael... Oh, thank you, Sweetheart... Oh, that feels so nice," she gasped. I pictured her with her eyes closed as her nipples raised up high and proud.

"I love to feel your nipples in between my fingers, and it is so sexy when your areolas crinkle with excitement," I whispered again, listening to her breathing begin to increase. "I love when you rub the head of my cock around them and spread my cum over them," I continued.

"Michael, I want to feel your cum on my tits; I want to feel your cock on my nipples," she moaned as my hands trickled over her soft, tender flesh.

"I love when you tease me buy dragging them over my face."

Marlene's breathing was getting rapid as my words continued. "I'm going, I am...coming," she whimpered while my fingers lightly touched her nipples. "Oh God, please...please...yes, I'm coming," she breathed out loud. Marlene's body quivered and her hand dropped down between her legs as her third orgasm ripped through her body. She suddenly flipped over, and agressively ground her pussy against me. She humped her entire body on me and I could feel her titss tugging against my skin. "Michael, Michael, Michael," she gasped as she continued to rub against me. As the words left her mouth, her body fell limp into me and tears poured from her eyes, pooling into the valley of my chest. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me, telling me over and over how much she loved me. I stroked her hair, letting the soft strands run through my fingers. "Why do you treat me so nice?" she asked with a sniffle. "Why are you always so thoughtful, so giving, so gentle one moment, and defending me like a lion the next?"

"Because I love you," was all I said and all that I would ever need to say. And all was right on that first Christmas together.

**********

**********

Marlene returned from the bathroom wearing her sweater. She cuddled into me and asked, "Do you want to open presents tonight, or wait until tomorrow morning?"

"Sweetheart, there is no stinking way that I can wait until tomorrow," I laughed. "I have been waiting weeks for this night, and quite frankly, I can't take it any more!"

"It looks like we're opening gifts then," she giggled as she reached up and pinched my cheek. "C'mon, Handsome, let's sit on the floor and see what Santa Brought."

We sat on the floor like two small children on Christmas morning. We each handed the other the first present. Me, being the bigger child, ripped the paper from the box and lifted the lid. After unfolding the tissue paper, I pulled out a button down shirt. "It's navy blue," Marlene said. "You were born to wear navy!"

"Thank you, Sweetheart, I need new shirts!" I said with a smile.

Marlene delicately unwrapped the paper from her box. She suddenly stopped and looked at me. I could feel her eyes staring at me in hesitation. I remembered her telling me the story about her ex-husband telling her to "just rip the shit off" in front of Ed, Janet, and her mom at her forty-fifth birthday celebration. She was unwrapping the box containing the brass law firm plaque that Janet and Ed had saved which contained the Cassidy name. It was the night that she became a partner in the law firm, and the night her husband would bring her home and brutally beat her.

As a tear began to roll down my face, I gently placed my hand over hers and said, "Go ahead, Sweetheart, you're doing fine."

Marlene wiped the tear from my face before continuing to remove the paper and lifting the lid. she pulled back the tissue paper and lifted the beautiful black Cashmere sweater from the box. "Oh Michael, this is gorgeous; it's so soft, I love it. You shouldn't have," she exclaimed. After refolding the sweater, she reached in the box again and lifted out a long denim skirt. "It's beautiful; how did you manage to do this?"

"Elves," I grinned. "You might as well open this one too," I said as I handed her another box which contained a hot pink version of the black sweater, and a black denim skirt. "Michael, stop, you shouldn't have done this," she exclaimed as she held the soft sweater against her face.

"That will probably feel better against your tits," I said with a grin.

"Oh yes, I'm certainly going to find out soon," she laughed as she placed the sweater and skirt back in the box.

I opened the next box Marlene handed me and pulled out three pair of bikini underwear. "Oh my, these things are going to strangle the boys," I laughed. "Do I get to model them later?" I asked.

"Yes, one at a time," Marlene replied in a teasing voice. "Let me describe them... OK, so the pair you have in your hand are red, and it has the word, SEXY written in black down the middle."

"Oh baby!" I said before picking up the second pair.

"Those are blue and in gold print, have the words, BITE Me, written across them. The last pair are black, and have the word STUD, written in silver across them."

"Stud huh?" I laughed as I kissed her.

"Yes, you're my stud," she giggled.

Marlene opened the box of perfume that I bought, thanking me over and over, saying that she was thinking of purchasing the very same kind. "Thank you, girls," I thought to myself.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"I just really liked the sexy scent, and thought that it would smell edible on you," I replied in a fib.

Marlene slid a box over to me. "This is kind of heavy, so just rip off the paper here on the floor," she advised me.

Again, I ripped the paper from the box, not having a clue to what it was. I looked to Marlene for assistance. "Oh Michael, I hate when you use those tools downstairs in your shop, but I bought you a combination disc, belt, drum sander. It comes with a stand."

"Marlene, thank you so much; where did you get this? How did you know I needed it?"

"A little birdie told me," she giggled.

"Wow, this is great!" I replied, giving her a big kiss. "Thank you so much, Sweetheart!"

"Just be careful with that thing; I don't want to be responsible for you getting hurt," she nervously said.

Now it was my turn to slide a larger box over to Marlene as the floor was filling up with wrapping paper and boxes. "Michael, what in God's name is this?" she gasped.

"I don't know, you'll have to ask Santa! Or you could just open it and see," I laughed.

The box was too large for Marlene to open in her usual gentle fashion, so she stuck her long nails into the paper and tore it off in one long swoop. "Good girl!" I laughed.

"Michael, what is this?" she asked as she folded back the lid from the box. "Oh, oh...my...God," she gasped as she pulled the long leather coat from the box. She raised up onto her feet and held the soft brown leather coat in front of her. "Michael, no, this is too much... Oh my god, it's beautiful, just beautiful," she said in a trembling voice.

"Why don't you try it on and see if it fits alright," I suggested. "I have the receipt if you need to exchange it for another size or color."

I stood up and helped Marlene into the leather coat. She slipped into it and pulled it closed in front of her. "Michael, it fits perfectly; where did you get this?" she asked in a shocked voice.

"Santa," I replied.

"No Michael, where did you get this? You went way overboard," she continued.

"You'll have to take it up with Santa," I replied.

"Oh, don't you worry; I'll be taking it up with Santa alright!" she sighed. "It's gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous; I can't wait to wear it to work! I've been wearing an old ratty one for years," she said with a big smile to her voice.

"Here, you might want to open this one too," I said as I handed her the box which contained the white scarf and brown leather gloves.

"You are in serious trouble, Mister," she warned as she opened the box. "Gloves and a scarf! I'm going to... They're beautiful and they match the coat!"

"You're going to look like the cat's meow when you go into work Monday!" I said.

Marlene tried on the gloves, taking my hand and rubbing them over the soft leather that tightly encased her hand. "Marlene, that is so sexy," I whispered. "I can just picture you in the coat along with your gloves. God, you are so unbelievably sexy!"

"Maybe I'll wrap these gloves around something, and you can feel how soft they really are!" she teased.

"OK, I have to sit down because I am about to pass out," I replied.

Marlene laughed as she removed her gloves and coat, returning them to their respective boxes.

"OK, Handsome, there's another box here for you," she said with a big smile to her voice.

I was sitting on the sofa when she handed me the box. It wasn't big; in fact, it was fairly small. I removed the wrapping paper and pulled out another pair of bikini underwear. "More underwear?" I asked, looking up at her in surprise.

"It's not underwear, it's a bathing suit silly! There's something else in there," she continued.

I reached in the box and pulled out an envelope. Looking at Marlene, I opened it, and pulled out a couple pieces of paper. "What?" I asked.

"Two tickets to the French island ofSaint Barthelemy in the Caribbean," she excitedly said. "It's one of the top ten sexiest beaches in the world! We're going atthe the end of February and I'll be wearing my silver string bikini!"

"Marlene, no, you're kidding me right?"

"No, I'm not, so you better get working on that tan because you are going to be wearing that black skimpy bathing suit, Handsome!"

"Marlene, no, this is way too much; this is way, way too much," I said as I looked up at her and my hands shook.

"It's not too much; I've always wanted to visit the French island, and you're going with me! Or, should I say that I'm going with you!"

I was stunned to say the least; I had never been to the islands, yet alone the Caribbean. And I would be accompanied by a gorgeous woman, who would be wearing a silver micro-bikini which barely covered her tits or pussy.

"Marlene, I don't know what to say; this is unreal... I ..."

"You don't have to say anything else, Handsome; the look on your face is enough!" Marlene said as she leaned down, took the papers from my hand, and gave me a soft kiss. "Merry Christmas my adorable, Michael," she whispered.

"There's, um...some...things in your, um, stocking," I studdered.

"Santa left me something in my stocking too?" she asked in surprise, giggling like a child.

Marlene walked over to the fireplace and retrieved her stocking before sitting down next to me on the sofa. She reached in and grabbed the first thing that she felt. "KY jelly from Santa?" she mused. "I wonder what he is going to do with this?"

"It's your present, so I wonder what you are going to do with it? And maybe include Santa?" I replied.

"Mmm, I have some ideas that might have me getting coal in my stocking next year," she said in a sultry voice.

My cock grew harder in my pants as I listened to Marlene's words, dreaming what she had in mind. "Hey, are you still with me? Or are you maybe, um, thinking of something else?" she moaned as she raked her long nails down my arm.

"Um, probably something else," I replied with a red face.

"Oohhh, you're bad, little boy; Santa might have to return and take your gifts back to the North Pole," she purred in my ear.

Marlene reached ddown and rubbed the hard on in my pants. "Speaking of poles," she breathed in my ear.

"There's more in your stoccking," I said in a shaky voice.

Marlene reached in and again pulled out the first thing that hit her hand. "Santa, you bad, bad boy... I need one of these; my old one just isn't doing the trick anymore," she said in a sexy voice as she held her new vibrator in her hand. "I might just have to use my new gift tonight to make sure it works!" she continued to tease. "Michael, thank you, Sweetheart; who brought you out to get this?"

"Elves," I replied again with a smile.

"Wow, this is really nice... I can't wait to try it out! And maybe use it on myself too!" she teased. Marlene knew how to drive me absolutely crazy with her verbal talents. From the very first night that I met her, she quickly learned how to use her voice to seduce me. And she was incredibly good at it!

"Marlene... There's more..."

Marlene reached in and pulled out the first wrapped box. "Michael, this is beautifully wrapped! It's silver with a beautiful blue ribbon and bow."

She delicately unwrapped the box, and it seemed like she folded the paper and placed it next to her. She opened the box and gasped, "Michael... Oh my god... They're beautiful, they're gorgeous, brilliant, and sparkly! This is too much, too, too much..."

"What did Santa leave you there, Sweetheart?" I asked with a smile, enjoying the surprise in her voice.

"He left me...beautiful, diamond...stud...earrings," she whispered in a shaky voice. "Michael, this is so much... So, so much!"

"Before you soak your face with tears, there's another box in there," I said.

"Michael, no..." she said as she pulled the last box from her stocking. She unwrapped the box and opened it. "This is beautiful!" she whispered. "Absoluttely beautiful... I've always wanted to wear a cross around my neck, but this one is gorgeous. It's laced with diamonds; do you know that?" she asked in shock.

"Is it?" I laughed.

"Yes, Michael, it matches my earrings! Oh wait, what am I saying? Of course you know it's a diamond cross! Can you help me put it on?" she asked. "I'm going to put my earrings on afterwards to see what they look like, OK?"

"Sure Sweetheart, I think that's a great idea," I assured her.

I don't believe Marlene ever felt safe during Christmas. I don't believe from the way she was speaking, she ever received a thoughtful gift in her adult life. It sounded to me, this was her very first Christmas. The child finally came out from her, and she knew that all was right on this Christmas Eve. She gently removed the necklace from the box and asked if I could help her. I laughed when I felt the size of the clasp that I had to connect. "Just make pretend that it's my bra, Handsome," she giggled.

"Marlene, I'm only good at taking them off, not putting them on," I laughed

My fat shaky fingers made a couple of attempts before she asked if I would like her to give it a try. I happily agreed and on the first try, Marlene had the necklace clasped around her neck. I could picture the sparkling cross dangling down and resting on her white sweater. "I'm going to run into the bathroom and put my earrings in, OK Handsome?"

"Go ahead Sweetheart, take your time," I replied.

Marlene scampered back to the bathroom. I could hear her heels tapping at a quick pace down the hallway. While she was doing her thing, I began to collect the wrapping paper that was shrewn about the room. I crumpled the paper into a ball as I gathered up each piece that I came across. "Oh my God, they're gorgeous," she screamed into the mirror. In seconds, Marlene was running down the hallway in tears before jumping into me as I stood with a ball of paper in my hands. "Michael..." she cried uncontrollably, "They're absolutely gorgeous; everything is just gorgeous... I've never had anything close to this," she tearfully cried into my shoulder. "No one has ever treated me this way; no one cared... No one ever put as much thought into any gift," she cried, still shaking against my body.

"It's OK, Sweetheart, it's OK... You'll never have to worry about anything again," I said in a comforting voice while rubbing her back. "You're always thought of, Marlene... Every minute of the day, every song that I hear, every thing that I do, I think of you. That will never end, Honey, it will never end..."

"Michael... I love you so much... You are the sweetest person that was ever put on this earth... I'm not used to this; it's like my very first Christmas," she cried as she held onto my hair. "My very first Christmas, very first..."

"So tell me, what does it look like?"

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers