Silver Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

"Merry Christmas, Handsome," Marlene whispered in an angelic voice.

"Merry Christmas, Beautiful," I whispered as I kissed her.

We made love again. Marlene straddled me and after inserting my cock, laid her body softly on my chest, and gently rocked along my shaft. She let out little whimpers as my cock softly eased in and out of her. She caressed my hair as she reached her orgasm, gasping breathlessly into my shoulder. She continued her rhythmic rocking, bringing me to climax inside of her beautiful, warm pussy.

"I love you, Michael," she softly whispered as she continued to caress my hair.

"I love you too, Beautiful," I responded, running my fingers down her back and across her lovely ass.

"I'll be your wife this time next year," she said with a soft smile in her voice.

"You will?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes, I will... You're so bad," she giggled into my chest. "What am I going to do wwith you?"

"I can think of several things," I replied with a smile.

After showering together and getting dressed, Marlene made us a Christmas breakfast which included bacon and eggs, hash brown potatoes, buttered toast, and of course coffee. It was a tradition that I hope would last the rest of our lives; a Christmas breakfast together.

Monica and Mrs. Cassidy would be coming over later in the afternoon, so it gave Marlene and me time to look at the presents that we had given to each other the night before. We marveled at the love and thought that was given to each one as we sat together. We discussed our vacation to St. Bart's at the end of February, getting excited just by the thought. Marlene had me model my new underwear that she purchased. "Oh Michael, wow, you really, um, fill them out well," she giggled as she inspected the first pair that I tried on. She liked the "STUD" one the best, and wanted me to wear it whenever we were to go out. My cock grew within the tight confines of the undies as Marlene continued to run her long nails along the front. "C'mon Handsome, let me do something about that," she suggested as she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

She laid me on the bed, telling me not to move before she returned. I stretched and rested on the bed rubbing my cock through the material until I heard Marlene's footsteps returning. "Oh my, now that is fricking sexy!" she gasped as she looked at me from the doorway. "I'm going to use the present that was in my stocking," she seductively said before removing my underwear. I heard her fiddling with something, and mumbling under her breath before she finally straddled my chest with her ass pointing towards my face. I heard the snap of a cap, and a second later, the unbelievible sensation of lube surrounding my cock. I moaned out loud as Marlene proceeded to stroke my shaft in a slow, deliberate motion. "Does this feel OK, Michael?" she asked as her hand gracefully slid up and down the length of my cock.

"Oh God, yes, it feels incredible," I groaned.

Marlene began to quicken her pace and I heard the combination of her hand and the lube slapping along my shaft. "C'mon, Michael, come; come on Baby, come for me," she pleaded as her hand raced along my length.

I could feel the surge building deep in my balls and warned Marlene of my upcoming climax. "Yes, give me your come; I want to see it shoot from your cock, Michael, yes..."

I let out a gutteral moan as spurts of cum hurled into the air. Marlene jerked me faster as the bursts continued shooting from the head. "God, yes, Michael, it's so much, so beautiful. I love to watch you cum, I love it," she moaned

As the last spurts dribbled from my cock, Marlene dropped her mouth over the head and sucked the last dribbles of cum. "I love your cum, Michael, I love it, and I want it for the rest of my life. I want it in my mouth, in my pussy, on my tits, on my face, and..."

Marlene continued to caress my cock while licking up the cum that had landed on her arm. "Mmm, you taste so good," she moaned as she swallowed the warm liquid. "I'll be right back," she said as she raised off of me and went into the bathroom to retrieve a warm washcloth and dry towel. She returned and cleaned me up, giving me the guaranteed last suck on my cock before finishing up.

**********

**********

We drove to Marlene's mom's house late in the afternoon and lugged in her gifts while trying to control Misty's excitement. I let her off her leash after we entered and off she went, making her usual rounds through the house before dropping at Mrs. Cassidy's feet. "Merry Christmas pretty girl!" Mrs. Cassidy exclaimed. "Did Santa bring you a big bone?"

"No, he brought Marlene one though," I murmured under my breath to which I received an elbow to the side.

"Grandmom brought you something, baby girl," she said as she leaned over and picked up a wrapped present. "Let me help you open it," she said in her sweet voice. Misty did her best to get her nose into the present while Mrs. Cassidy unwrapped it for her. "Oh look, it's a pretty, stuffed doggie!" she laughed as Misty took the squeaky toy from her and ran away.

"Thanks, Mom," I said, answering for Misty.

We opened more presents together before sitting ddown and eating Christmas dinner. Marlene told her mom about the gifts I had given her, saying that she couldn't wait to show them to her. "Your first Christmas," Mrs. Cassidy said to us. "You should see the look on your faces when you're together! They should bottle and sell it!"

Marlene brabbed my hand and held it tightly. "Marlene Sweetheart," her mom began, "This is the happiest I ever saw you."

Marlene began to tear up as her mom continued to speak to us about how special we were and how love found us. "It is so wonderful to see your child fall in love," she said, "It just gives you a really good feeling to know your little girl is happy."

Marlene got up and hugged her mom, telling her that she loved her and thanked her for being such a great mother. It was nice to hear them speak like that, although, I felt as if Marlene's mom was telling us something. It wasn't bad, but I felt that it could have been a warning. I was troubled by some of her words, but didn't mention anything to Marlene.

We cleaned up before putting a pot of coffee on. Sitting at the table, we feasted on cake, and my favorite, chocolate chip cookies. As the night came to an end, I suggested to Marlene that she might want to spend the night here with her mom. She questioned me, but I told her that I just thought it would be a nice idea to spend some time with her mom on Christmas.

"I'll call you tomorrow, when Monica gets here, OK Sweetheart?" I said as she walked me into my house.

"Michael, are you alright?" she asked in concern.

"Yes Beautiful, I'm fine, it just sounded like your mom was a bit lonely at the table tonight, and I thought maybe she would enjoy your company."

"Yes, she was a bit insightful at the table, wasn't she?" Marlene replied. "You're probably right, it will be good for me to spend the night with her. See, you are so aware; you see things Michael! I swear, you see things that we can't."

Marlene kissed me passionately, thanking me over and over for the best Christmas that she ever had. "I love you so much, Michael; you are the absolute love of my life."

It was hard to say good night to Marlene. It almost felt as if I were sending her away, but I knew that her mom needed her tonight. "Good night, Beautiful; I love you, and this time next year..." I said with a smile.

Marlene jumped into my arms and rained kisses over my face. "Yes, this time next year..." she said with a huge smile in her voice.

"Call me when you get up tomorrow, or if you can't sleep, call me in the middle of the night," I said as she made her way to the door.

"Good night, Handsome, I'll talk to you soon! I love you..." she yelled on her way to her SUV.

**********

**********

I did receive a phone call in the middle of the night. Marlene wanted to sneak out of the house and crawl into bed with me so I could keep her warm. She sounded like a giddy high school girl making plans to sneak out of her parent's house to spend time with her boyfriend in a secret location. It would have been so nice to feel the warmth of her breast pressing into my back while her arm was draped across my stomach. I missed her and I wanted to tell her to come over as soon as she could, but I thought of her mom, and thought that it would be better to let a sleeping dog lie.

Marlene phoned me around ten o'clock that morning and asked if I wanted to come over for breakfast with her and her mom. It sounded like a good idea to me; my daughter wouldn't be coming over until mid afternoon, so I told her that Misty and I would be over in a few minutes.

"Michael, it's freezing out there, I'll be right over to get you."

"No way, you stay there and get busy cooking, we'll be right over. You can watch for us out the front windoww if you want!" I laughed, reliving the day that she first saw me.

"I'll be waiting at the door," she replied. "Please be careful," she said in a concerned voice.

"Yes Dear," I sarcastically replied.

I let Misty out to do her business before throwing on her harness and cruising to Marlene's. We made it in five minutes, a new record. The blustery wind was at our tail and the temperature was so cold, our pace was much quicker than normal. As Misty turned onto the walkway at Marlene's house, we raced inside as she held the door open.

"Did you two run over?" Marlene asked with a laugh.

"It's stinking cold out there, Sweetheart, we might as well have run," I said in a shivering voice.

Misty shook after I removed her harness. She let out a long stretch before running to Marlene and falling on her back.

"Michael, your dog has a one track mind."

"My dog?" I asked. "It seems that someone took the leash from me and wanted to walk her, and that particular person that I am talking about, wanted to be part of the family!" I sarcastically replied.

"Well, I was just practicing, it's not like she's my dog," Marlene said in her own defense.

I walked over towards her voice as I held my hand out. I felt Marlene's soft, warm hand take ahold of it and guide me into her. I leaned over and gave her a kiss before sitting down next to her. Misty heard Mrs. Cassidy call Marlene from the bedroom. She twisted up from her back, and raced down the hallway. "Hi baby-girl!" I heard Mrs. Cassidy exclaim as Misty found her. "How is my beautiful grand dog?"

"Oh my God," Marlene sighed, "Her grand dog?"

She made her way back to her mom and returned in a few minutes, telling me that she had to help her mom clasp her necklace. "Are you ready for a cup of coffee, Handsome? Your hands are still cold, and that will help warm them up."

"I can think of a better hand warmer," I answered with a grin.

A rolled up ball of wrapping paper hit the side of my leg. "A little higher next time, Carlton, and yes, I'll have a cup please."

"What's Carlton?" she asked.

"Steve Carlton, the best pitcher the Phillies ever had," I replied.

"Oh, OK," Marlene agknowledged as she returned with my piping hot coffee. "Now, what was that you were saying about warming your hands up with something else?" she giggled as she kissed me.

I slid my hand up Marlene's sweater and onto her breast as she leaned over and placed the coffee on the end table. "Jesus, Michael," she shrieked as my cold hand covered her hanging breast. "You're going to make me spill your coffee," she laughed as her nipple instantly hardened under my touch.

"I could place it somewhere else if you want," I joked, giving her nipple a little squeeze before removing it from her sweater.

"Yeah, I bet you could," she giggled as she pinched my cheek and gave me a smiling kiss.

It wasn't long before we were sitting at the table and eating breakfast, chatting over the previous days events. "Mom, Monica is coming over to my house around two o'clock; would you like to join us?"

"Michael, I would love to, but I am going over to visit my sister to have dinner with her. Marlene is going to drop me off before she goes to your house, but thank you for the offer."

Misty laid under the table at Mrs. Cassidy's feet as we ate. Breakfast was delicious,, and even more so, since I didn't have to make it! After our second cup of coffee, me and Marlene cleaned up the dishes and sat on the sofa while her mom sat on the floor with Misty. "Mom, you're like a little kid with that dog," I said.

"Michael, she is so sweet; I just love her to death," she replied with a smile.

Marlene squeezed my thigh as her mom spoke. She knew that Misty brought nothing but joy to her mother. It was indeed funny to listen to her mom's voice instantly change when that beautiful, lovable black Lab was near. We stayed for another hour before it was time for me to get back home. Marlene insisted on bringing me home, telling me that we weren't walking in the cold while there was a warm SUV sitting in the driveway.

"It's not warmed up, you haven't been out yet today," I responded; we can walk," I responded.

"Michael, I started it with the auto-start; it's been on for five minutes already."

After kissing Marlene's mom goodbye and telling her to have a good time at her sister's, we piled into Marlene's SUV. We didn't bother removing Misty's blanket any more; it was pointless, since she was the only one who sat back there most of the time. In less than a minute, we were pulling into my driveway and running into the house.

"Michael, I'll be over after I drop off mom, OK?" she said, shivering into my body as a chill raced through her. "Do you need anything before I go?"

I just smiled, I didn't have to say a word as I felt Marlene's hand press her head into my chest again, shaking her head and giggling.

"I already know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask it anyway," she laughed into my chest. "Will you ever stop?"

"As I have stated on several occasions, Beautiful, I don't see that happening any time soon."

"What...am...I...going...to...do...with...you?" she asked, banging her head into me with every word.

"I could think of something now!" I replied with a grin.

"I don't know why I even try," she laughed into my chest. I could feel her body shaking against me as her laughs continued.

"Do you really want me to?" she asked as she looked up at me.

"No, I was kidding, get home and get some rest before you bring mom out," I said, tousling her hair before lifting her chin and giving her a kiss. "I can't believe I actually said no," I gasped, placing my hand on my forehead. "I must be losing my mind."

Marlene grabbed my cock through my pants and told me that we would revisit my needs later on that night. She gave me a wonderful, tender kiss and told me that she loved me and that she would be back around two.

**********

**********

My daughter, Monica, arrived a few minutes after two o'clock. "Merry Christmas, Daddy," she cheerfully said as she walked through the door. Before I could respond, Misty had raced from the back bedroom. She slid past Monica on the hardwood floor before scrambling back and slamming into her. "Misty!" she exclaimed, "You're going to kill me!"

Misty's tail was wildly beating against the floor as she sat at attention in front of my beautiful daughter. "How are you, pup?" she asked the overly excited Lab. "Did Santa leave you anything in your stocking?"

Misty fell to the floor which was no surprise to anyone. I could hear Monica asking her if she wanted her belly rubbed as she crouched down. "Merry Christmas, Sweetheart!" I said as I walked toward the front door to give my baby a hug. Monica stood and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I leaned down to her four foot, ten inch frame.

"Wow! It looks like Santa made it here!" she commented as she entered the living room. "Is Marlene coming over?" she asked.

"Yeah, she should be here shortly," I replied.

I showed her some of the gifts that Marlene had given me for Christmas, saving the story about our February vacation for last. She was amazed when I told her, and responded by saying she wished that she was going too. "We were contemplating bringing you, but geez, it's too bad that you'll be in school!" I teased.

"That's not funny, Dad," was her only response.

Fifteen minutes later, Marlene walked through the door and ran over to hug Monica, wishing her a Merry Christmas. We, and when I say "we," I mean Marlene and Monica, sat and chatted about the gifts they received. They walked over to Marlene's pile and reviewed her treasures. Monica marveled at the beauty of the long, leather coat, and even more when Marlene modeled it.

"I started to clear my throat in order for the girls to remember that I still existed. "Monica, Santa might have left you a few things," I said with a cough.

"He did?" she asked in excitement.

She sat on the loveseat as Marlene collected the gifts and laid them on the cushion next to her. "Dad, Marlene, what is all of this?"

"I don't know, it was under the tree Christmas morning when we woke up," Marlene replied as she were talking to a starry eyed child.

Marlene and I had gone out shopping together. It was so nice walking through the stores as we held hands. Marlene was too funny, showing me everything that we passed, wanting to buy it all! For years, I had shopped with a family member or friend. While I greatly appreciated their assistance and kindness, it just wasn't the same. I always walked through the front door with gift filled bags, and emptiness in my heart. This year was different however, I walked with a never ending smile on my face. We lazily walked through the mall as the holiday music echoed over head. I made several attempts to convince Marlene to sit on Santa's lap and have her picture taken. She fended off my suggestions with laughter and blushing declines. She cupped her hand over my mouth when I told her that it would make Santa's night. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and as she giggled in embarrassment, told me to behave myself. My heart was filled with happiness, and when we walked through the door of my house, I let out a long sigh.

Monica opened her gifts which included, sterling silver earrings, perfume with a huge gift set of makeup, facial products, and body washes. She finished up with a few matching sets of clothes, a gift certificate for a massage, and finally a two hundred dollar gift certificate to some popular shoe boutique. "Oh my god, you guys, this is way too much! This is so nice, thank you Daddy, I love you. She hugged Marlene and thanked her over and over, because she realized that she was the driving force behind ninety-nine percent of it.

"OK, there are some things for you guys," Monica said as she got up and grabbed the bag she walked in with. "Daddy, this is for you," she said as she handed me a wrapped box.

I tore the paper from the box and removed the lid, lifting the sweatshirt,and displaying it in front of me. "It's a Phillies sweatshirt, and there is a cap in there too!"

"Thank you, Sweetheart, you know how much I like my Phillies!"

I did like the Phillies; I liked them since I was a small child when my dad and me would sit out on the porch on a hot July night and listen to them over the transistor radio. I could still hear the crackling sound of the game as the announcers gave the play by play. Even though they have been pretty bad, no really bad for the past couple of years, I was still a huge fan.

Marlene was next, and Monica handed her her gift. Marlene as usual, delicately unwrapped the paper before lifting the lid. "Monica, thank you, Sweetheart, this is beautiful!"

"Anybody want to fill me in?" I asked whith a laugh.

"Michael, it's a beautiful purple zip up with Monica's university name embroidered on it!"

"There's one more thing in there, Marlene," I heard Monica say in a bit of a shaky voice.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers