Silver Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never say never," I replied as I continued to hold her tightly. "You never know what life has in store for you."

"All along, I thought that I knew what love was, but then I met you, and found out out what true love is all about," she trembled.

"I know exactly what you mean, Sweetheart," I replied, "The love I have for you doesn't measure up to anything I thought I had before. Not even close, not even close," I repeated.

Her hands reached up and began playing with my hair. There it was, her comfort zone; she was protected and felt safe. We laid there silent for a good period of time without having to say a word, but knowing exactly what each other was thinking. I loosened my grip on her and ran my fingers along the length of her back and over her ass, feeling a shiver race through her body. I gave a short laugh as her body quivered on top of me. I felt her begin to shake a bit as her soft laugh filled my ears. "I love you, Marlene," I whispered as I ran my hands up through her hair. "I love you with all of mmy heart and soul."

"I love you too, Michael; you are my one and only love and you always will be."

We laid together until I heard the coach from the winning team being interviewed on the TV by the sideline reporter. "How about a cup of hot chocolate?" I asked, "It will be 2016 soon."

"Mmm, that sounds good to me," Marlene softly moaned. "How about you put the water on while I go and clean up a bit," she continued.

Marlene began to extract herself from my body. She froze and gasped as my cock began to withdraw from her pussy. "Oh my God, does he ever go down?" Marlene questioned with a giggle. I felt my cock slap against my stomach followed by the warmth of Marlene's mouth surrounding it with a long slurp. She kissed the head, tousled my hair, and made her way back to the bathroom.

After regaining my composure, I sat up, put my clothes on, changed the TV to the Times Square New Year celebration, and walked to the bathroom with Marlene's pj's, handing them to her through the door. As I returned to the living room and made my way into the kitchen, I heard the announcer say that there was twenty minutes until the new year. "Twenty minutes, Sweetheart," I yelled out.

"OK, I won't be long," she yelled back.

I put the water on and brought it to a boil as Marlene entered the kitchen and wrapped her arms around me as I emptied the chocolate packets into our mugs. "We have ten minutes," she whispered in my ear, giving my earlobe a little tug and releasing it with her patented giggle.

"We'll never make it if you keep that up," I laughed; "Look out, blind man with a kettle of boiling water," I warned as I picked up the handle and carefully found the rim of the first cup. After pouring the water, I asked Marlene to stir the mugs and carry them out to the sofa while I grabbed a couple of napkins.

"Here you go, Handsome," she said as I sat down on the sofa. "Be careful, it's really hot."

Marlene carefully handed me the hot cocoa, making sure that I had a good hold of it before releasing it. I let out a big smile as she stood up straight. "What?" she asked with a smile in her voice.

"I was just thinking about the first night we met and you handed me the cold bottle of water. You held my hand around it and made sure that I had ahold of it before letting it go."

"Oh my God, you're right, I remember that like it was yesterday," she softly said.

"You're still as good now as you were then," I said with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, is that right, Mr. funny Pants?" she giggled.

"Yes, that's right, and you still hand me the cup pretty good too!" I replied with a bigger grin.

"Oh, you are sooo funny," she giggled as she sat close to me and sipped tentatively at her mug.

The crowd in Times Square was going wild as the three minute mark approached. The announcers voice became louder and more excited as midnight quickly approached. "One minute until 2016," he exclaimed.

I felt a tingle race through my body as the words left his mouth. I grabbed Marlene's hand nervously as the new year came closer. Placing my mug on the floor, I turned to Marlene. "This is the last year we will be single," I said, looking into her eyes.

I felt her chocolate lips press into me as the incredibly large Times Square crowd counted down the last ten seconds. As the crystal ball descended and marked the new year, I wished my beautiful Marlene a happy new year and pulled her into me. "Happy New Yeear, Handsome, I love you," she said in my mouth as we greeted the new year with a soft lingering kiss. The crowd was going wild as the music played over and over. "I can't believe this is happening to me," Marlene whispered as the tears ran down her face, "You are such a wonderful person, Michael."

"I would be nothing without you," I replied with a loving smile, "and we'll have a lifetime of New Year celebrations in our future," I continued in a wider smile.

After professing our true love for each other and promising a wonderful lifetime together, we picked up our mugs, very carefully clicked them together in a New Years toast, and while hooking arms, took a sip.

"Happy New Year, Love," I whispered with chocolate covered lips and a breaking smile.

"Happy New Year to you, my beautiful Michael," Marlene replied in a whispering tone.

With sticky lips, we kissed and broke into a huge grin, knowing what the new year would bring to the both of us. Our life together was greatly anticipated and Valentine's Day would not come fast enough for me, since the following weekend, Marlene would be presented with a beautiful engagement ring. She would be wearing her brilliant ring during our upcoming vacation in St. Bart's, and as the thought drifted through my mind, my smile grew larger.

"What?" Marlene asked.

"Nothing Sweetheart, I was just thinking how beautiful you are," I said with a bit of a laugh.

"Oooh you, it certainly didn't take you long into the new year to use that statement," she responded in an amused voice.

"I'm only speaking the truth," I responded in my own defense.

"I'll give you the truth, Buddyboy," Marlene giggled as she pinched my cheek.

As she leaned in to give me a kiss, I felt the now luke warm liquid chocolate beginning to soak my jeans. "Ahh crap," I exclaimed as I quickly rose to my feet.

"What's the matter, Michael?"

"It seems if I'm wearing half of my hot chocolate," I laughed.

"Oh geez, let me help you out there, Handsome," Marlene replied with a laugh, standing and taking my mug from my hands and bringing it out to the kitchen sink.

Returning to the room, Marlene suggested we call it a night and took ahold of my hand, leading me back to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and removed my wet jeans, handing them to Marlene to throw into the hampper. She returned and knelt in front of me, saying, "How about I just lick the rest of the chocolate off of you?"

I felt her soft, warm lips begin to kiss and lick the inside of my thigh, letting out an occasional moan along the way. She continued up my leg, licking, sucking, and leaving little kisses. I felt her hand reach up into my underwear and grasp my growing cock. I fell back onto the bed as her hand wrapped around my shaft, slowly jerking it while sucking hard on my inner thigh.

"I don't think I spilled any there," I moaned with a hint of laughter.

"Well, I just want to make sure that I didn't miss anything," she seductively cooed as she pulled my cock from my undies. I felt her mouth envelop my shaft in one long gulp, taking the entire length down her throat. I gasped aloud as the silky warmth of her mouth slid along my extended cock. "Hmm, I don't taste any chocolate here," she said, withdrawing my cock from her mouth and tucking it back into my underwear. "It doesn't seem to fit like it did before I took it out," she giggled as she continued stuffing my shaft into the confines of the snug black fabric. I groaned in frustration, protesting her actions and saying that it wasn't fair for her to do something like that. "Don't worry, Honey, I'm not finished with you yet," she whispered in a low sensual voice while patting my crotch and raising to her feet. "Let's get under the covers and warm each other up."

I groaned again, but rolled over and pushed my way off of the bed in order to pull down the flannel sheets. I crawled under the covers and was soon joined by a totally naked Marlene. Her skin was silky soft as she snuggled into me. I felt the hardness of her nipples pressing into my chest as her body let out a final shiver before relaxing into the warmth of my body.

We made long, sensual, love one last time before falling asleep in each other's arms. And as Misty's snores filled our bedroom, everything was right in our world that New Year's night.

**********

**********

Along with parades on TV, the first day of the new year found us eating a delicious breakfast at Marlene's mom's house. After showering and getting dressed, Marlene, myself, and Misty packed into Marlene's SUV for the short ride around the corner to Mrs. Cassidy's home. Walking through the door, we were greeted with the excited voice of Marlene's mom. "Happy New Year, you two! And Happy New Year to you my beautiful baby!" she said to Misty as she leaned over to rub the belly of her favorite Lab.

"Happy New Year, Mom," I said with a smile as Marlene and I walked over to her while she continued to scratch Misty's belly. She gave us both a big hug and kiss, asking us if we were ready for coffee.

Marlene and her mom prepared breakfast as I watched the Rose Bowl and Philadelphia Mummers parades on the TV, switching back and forth with each commercial. I listened to Marlene and her mom conversing while preparing the first meal of what would be a long day. It was nice to listen to the way they interacted with each other, not being able to conceive there was a time when there relationship was strained to the breaking point. As we sat at the table, Marlene told her mom all about the fireworks we attended the previous night, explaining how the incredible colors and heart thumping explosions thundered above us. As usual, Misty rested at Mrs. Cassidy's feet while we finished the wonderful morning meal. After finishing my second cup of coffee, I helped Marlene clean the dishes while Mrs. Cassidy and Misty rested on the living room floor together. "Michael, you should see the both of them," Marlene whispered as she gave me a warm hug, "My mom is like a little kid with that dog; she's just sitting there, stroking Misty's ears while watching the parade."

"I know, she really loves Misty-girl, and I think Misty feels the same way," I replied with a smile.

**********

**********

Our day was going to be a busy one. We would all be going to my mother's house for our traditional pork and sauerkraut dinner later in the day. Marlene and I fell asleep on her mom's couch after cleaning the table as Misty laid at our side on the floor, and Mrs. Cassidy relaxed on the reclining chair.

We began to stir, slowly awakening from a much needed two hour nap. The warmth of Marlene's body was all that I needed on that cold January day. I felt her nuzzle her face into my chest, shifting her body weight and moving up to my neck. She let out a lazy moan as her nose pressed into me. "Are you awake, Sweetheart," she asked in a soft, tired voice.

"No," I simply replied in a matching tone.

"I think someone's not telling the truth," she responded with a slight giggle and a soft kiss into the nook of my neck.

"Mmm, I always tell the truth," I groaned as the warmth of her lips sent chills racing down my spine. I let out a quick shiver and reached up to the back of her head, pulling her in closer. Her mouth widened into a smile as I held tightly onto her head. My fingers began to trail through her soft hair while she playfully nibbled on my neck, moving slowly up to my ear.

"You better stop," I lightly whispered, "Your mom is asleep on the recliner."

Marlene let out a playful giggle, and lightly bit my earlobe. Her left hand reached up and grabbed the back of my hair, taking a fist full between her fingers. "You're lucky she's just across the room," she murmurred in my ear, "I could eat you right here on the couch," she seductively continued.

Misty suddenly raised next to us and gave a mighty shake, ringing the metal identification tags on her collar. She ran to the recliner where Mrs. Cassidy had apparently began to stir in her chair. "Hi, Baby-girl, did you have a nice nap?" I heard her ask Misty, "Do you need to go outside?"

Misty gave another big shake, letting out a lout broan as she stretched her long body.

"I'll get her, Mom," Marlene said after releasing my earlobe with another long tug. "We're not finished," she whispered in my ear with a little giggle before pushing up off of my body. I let out a grunt from the pressure she placed on my stomach. "C'mon, old man, are you getting up?" she asked.

"I'm working on it," I replied in a frustrated groan.

Misty raced back and forth between Marlene and her mom. "OK, girl, let's go," Maarlene said, and Misty raced to the back door.

"Michael?" Marlene's mom asked.

"Yes, Mom, what is it?"

"Did you come up with a date when you are going to give Marlene her ring?" she whispered, sounding if she were looking around the room for any sign of Marlene returning.

"Yes, Mom, the weekend after Valentine's Day," I lightly replied. "I have a pretty good idea of how I plan to do it, and I will be needing your help to pull it off."

"Oh, OK, I'll do whatever you need me to do," she excitedly responded.

It wasn't long before the sound of the back door opened and Misty streaked into the living room, sliding a bit as her paws gave way on the carpet. I could feel the cold air coming from her black fur. "Wow, that didn't take long," I stated in an amused voice.

"Nope," Marlene said as she entered the room shortly after Misty, "She didn't play around this time. Apparently it's too cold for her to do her usual meandering! What time do we need to be at your mom's?"

"Around four o'clock," I answered with a long stretch and yawn.

Marlene slapped my belly as I reached my hands far above my head, exposing a wide open area for her playful assault. I quickly bent forward, catching her hand on my stomach as she laughed in delight! "Well, we better start getting ready, it's a quarter til three," she said while throwing her body onto mine, knocking me to the sofa with another laugh. Misty got in on the act, and buried her cold wet nose on my cheek before licking me with that long slimy tongue of hers. "Misty, please girl, that breath of yours is too much," I laughed as Marlene held me down on the couch.

"Get him girl," she encouraged as Misty continued to wash my face with her tongue.

"Misty, stop, you two are in big trouble," I laughed.

I could hear Marlene's mom laughing at Marlene and Misty's antics as I laid helpless on the couch. "Give up?" Marlene asked with a laugh.

"No, never," I replied, attempting to turn my face away from the tongue lashing that I was receiving.

"Get him girl," Marlene encouraged as Misty became even more excited.

"Misty, stop, girl," I begged.

"Give up yet, Handsome?" Marlene asked once again in a fit of laughter.

"Never."

"OK, girl, give him more," Marlene squealed in a higher pitched voice.

Misty coated my face with licks, sliding her tongue across my eyes and occasionally up a nostril. "Oh God, that's gross," I exclaimed.

"Are you ready to give up now?" Marlene once again asked.

"OK, OK, I give up," I exclaimed in a breathless voice.

Marlene finally released her grip, patting my belly as she raised off of me. I laid breathless as Mrs. Cassidy laughed and told Marlene how bad she was. "Can you help me up so I can wash my face?" I asked while trying to sit.

Marlene leaned over and took my hand, still laughing as she began to help me up from the couch. I quickly grabbed her waist and tackled her to the floor and straddled her body. She let out a surprised scream of laughter as I sat atop of her. Misty let out a loud growl and pressed her nose into my chest, lifting her face up in an attempt to separate me from Marlene. I felt her mouth grasp ahold of my forearm and pull it off of Marlene's shoulder.

"Misty, stop," Mrs. Cassidy shouted in a surprised voice. "Come here," she demanded.

I felt Misty's mouth release my forearm and heard the familiar sound of a thump on the floor near the recliner where Mrs. Cassidy was seated. The whole thing had happened so fast that I didn't realize just what had taken place. I rubbed my forearm, feeling the wet saliva left by the overly protective black Lab.

"Michael, are you alright?" Marlene asked in a surprised voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine, she just brabbed my arm. She didn't bite down, she just wanted me off of you."

"Baby-girl, your daddy was just playihng with Marlene," Mrs. Cassidy explained to Misty in a sweet, calm voice, "They were just playing, that's all."

"Well, it lookds like I lost my number one status around here," I chuckled as I raised up and helped Marlene off of the floor.

"Michael, she really is protective of Marlene," Mrs. Cassidy said in a surprised voice, "And her teeth, they're quite large; she didn't draw blood, did she?" she continued.

"No Mom, she just grabbed me enough to pull my arm away."

After the excitement had settled, Misty came over to me and lifted my arm up with her nose, wanting me to rub her face and ears. "You're a good girl," I told her as I rubbed her ears and grey muzzle, "You protected your mommy, and always will, won't you?" I continued as my hands rubbed around the smooth hair of her face.

**********

**********

The late afternoon found us on the road again, driving to my mom's home for our traditional pork and sauerkraut dinner. My mom was waiting for us as we pulled into her driveway, holding the door open for all of us as we entered her home from the bitter January air. The house smelled great as the scent of sauerkraut, sliced apples, brown sugar, and pork simmered in the slow cooker. After handing out hugs and kisses to all, my mom asked if I could help her mash the potatoes while Marlene filled our drink orders. We were all seated at the table, giving thanks and wishes for the new year before digging into the flavorful meal. We gabbed about the holidays and the upcoming year, some of which had to do with me and Marlene's upcoming vacation. A couple of my sisters and their husbands came over for coffee and dessert a bit later as the conversation grew more animated.

Marlene's laughter was infectious as the back and forth bantering between my brother-in-law Matt and her filled the room. I was proud of my sweet Marlene for keeping up with Matthew and his wisecracks. She was a woman who could presently hold her own with any man!

As the long day grew to a close and the contagious yawns spread around the table, it was time for us to leave for home and get some much needed rest. We gave our hugs and kisses goodbye before making our way out to Marlene's SUV. During the ride home, Mrs. Cassidy questioned me about staying over her house for the night, and the reason why I never did.

"I don't know, Mom, I guess I never felt right doing so," I said as I turned toward the back to give my answer. "I guess I feel a bit uncomfortable sleeping with your daughter in your house."

"Michael, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable, Marlene is a big girl, and besides, I'm not an old bat; I know what you two do," she replied with a smile to her voice.

"Mom!" Marlene yelled out loud in embarrassment.

"Oh Marlene, stop, Sweetheart, I'm not dead you know. I was just wondering why Michael never slept over, that's all."

Continuing to face her, I asked, "Mom, would you like me to have a sleep over tonight?"

123456...8