Silver Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

"I love you too, Michael; you are the absolute love of my life," she whispered, cupping my face with her soft hands and gently kissing me.

"Let me get dinner ready; would you like a drink while I'm finishing up?" I asked.

Misty hightailed it from the bedroom clutching her stuffed monkey between her pearly white K9's. She attempted to put on the breaks, but slid wildly past us on the hardwood floor. She scrambled to her feet, having trouble keeping her balance as her paws spinned frantically on the floor. It sounded like a rumble of thunder rumbling throughout the room as the humorous black beast clumsily regained her balance. Her monkey screached loudly in between her jaws as she scrambled back to us and dropped at our feet.

"Yes, I'll have a glass of wine," Marlene responded with a laugh after the rutgous subsided and Misty laid panting at her feet.

"How about I join you for one," I smiled before retreating to the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"It smells great, what are you making?"

"Salad, shrimp scampi, and garlic bread," I responded while fighting the top of the wine bottle in a futile attempt to remove the rediculous seal that they place over the corked top.

"Need some help, Handsome?" Marlene giggled as I continued to fight with the seal.

"Yeah, can you get this while I check the pasta?"

"Sure, these nails come in handy for more than just raking down your back," she said in an overly sensuous tone.

"Oh God, don't you dare ruin them on that stupid bottle," I replied as my cock twinged in my pants.

"I'm sure they'll be fine for later," she replied in a mischievous voice.

Marlene poured our two glasses of wine while I drained the pasta into the colander as the plume of steam dampened my face. I asked Marlene if she could cut the bread for me while I was dishing out the scampi onto the pasta. "Oh my God, Michael, they're beautiful!" Marlene screamed from the dining room. "They are absolutely gorgeous! And chocolates too?"

She returned to the kitchen in tears after reading the card that I left with the flowers and candy. "You are unbelievable," she whimpered into my chest as I turned to face her. "You are the most beautiful person that god ever placed on this earth," she said, her body shaking as the tears poured onto my shirt.

With the help of my sister Lauren, I had purchased a beautiful card for Marlene with a simple signature saying, "In my life, I love you more."

"Michael, your love and thoughtfulness are more than I could ever imagine," she continued as she relaxed into me. "You are my every thought throughout my day," she continued as she rubbed her face into me.

"I'm glad that I am so often thought of," I said with a smile, "I would do anything for you my sweet, sweet Marlene."

"I can't wait until we're together forever," she replied looking up at me with her words.

"I can't wait until that day either," I said with a half smile, knowing that this time next week, I would be bringing her out and surprising her with the beautiful ring I selected during Christmas. "How about we eat before this gets cold, and maybe we can talk about things later," I suggested.

"OK," she sighed.

The guilt that was churning in my brain was almost too much for me to bare. I almost broke down and told Marlene right then that she would be wearing a beautiful ring during the next weekend. She was quiet as she took the bread from the oven and carefully sliced it. I knew I would have to call her mom in the morning and ask her for some help with Marlene's disappointed mood. The sound of her voice became brighter as we sat down and enjoyed our first Valentine's Day dinner together, toasting the moment and sipping our wine, following it with a soft kiss. "We better eat before I tackle you to the floor," she said with a devilish tone to her voice.

"Hmm, sounds like fun," I rebutted.

"Oh, don't worry, Handsome, I'm not finished with you," she giggled, "I have your card and gift to give yet!"

The scampi tasted surprisingly good to me. Usually, I find food always tastes better when someone cooks it. "Mmm, Michael, this is delicious," Marlene moaned while sipping her wine, "Where did you ever learn to cook?"

"I guess when I moved out on my own when I was younger. I did learn a lot from my mom, but I also began to watch cooking shows on the local TV station long before it became the popular thing to do," I explained. "I was always afraid of food, thinking that it was going to bite me or something," I laughed, "But after watching several chefs explain the basic principles of cooking, I came to enjoy it."

"Wow, I did hit the jackpot when I stalked you, didn't I?" Marlene laughed before biting into her garlic bread with a crunch.

"Are you saying I'm more than a pretty face?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh no, you have a pretty face, and other things that drive me insane, but the cooking part certainly doesn't hurt!"

"And here all along, I thought you just wanted me for my cock," I replied with a grin.

"Oh, I do want you for your beautiful cock," she said in a low sensuous voice, "And I figure in about forty-five minutes, I'll be having it for dessert."

I began to shove shrimp and pasta into my mouth faster after hearing those words leave Marlene's mouth. She certainly had a way of voicing her plans and sexual desires to me, creating many visions in my head of what was to come. I reached my left hand across the table and felt the softness of Marlene's palm rest on top of it, grasping it firmly. I let out a sigh as her warmth enveloped the rough texture of my fingers. "My finger nails are deep red in case you were wondering," she seductively whispered, tracing a single nail up my forearm. "I have deep red lipstick on too, and well, I might just have some other red, let's call them, things for you," she purred.

My cock was drooling in my pants as Marlene continued her verbal seduction. "I think you'll be very surprised and satisfied with your gift," she continued to tease with a low sensuous moan. "Very sat...is...fied..." she finished with the smacking of her pouty red lips.

I could have jumped right across the table at that moment. Marlene let out a little giggle as my hand began to shake under hers. She suggested we clean up the table and kitchen before we retreated to the bedroom for the night. The cleaning up process was very touchy feely as Marlene would occasionally reach down and give my cock a squeezze, or I would grab a boob in passing, feeling her extended nipple through her shimmery sweater. After feeding Misty, I brought her out while Marlene finished wiping off the counter and stove. As usual, Misty was taking her sweet old time, finding the perfect spot to go. I often wondered just what she was thinking while she pranced around the yard and her nose brushed through the grass. I heard the door open and Marlene gasp as the winter air blew against her. "You might want to go and get yourself settled on the bed after you two are finished out here," she suggested in an attempted seductive voice, but coming out shaky and chattering instead. "Oh yes, don't bother having any clothes on either," she stated before closing the door and retreating into the warmth of the house.

"C'mon girl," I yelled to Misty as the sound of her paws crunched on the final remnants of snow from the previous months storm. It was another few minutes before her pace quickened and she bounced up the steps, heading directly for the door. After taking the bone from my hand, Misty raced through the living room and down the hallway to her favorite spot in the spare bedroom.

I ran my hands under the warm water of the kitchen faucet in an attempt to spare Marlene the shock of a cold set of hands on her soft, warm skin.

As I walked to the bedroom, I asked Marlene if she were in there first. "No, I'm in the bathroom, you just get your naked hiney on the bed," she directed as I heard the light tapping of high heels on the ceramic floor.

I entered the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, removing my clothes and dropping them on the floor in front of me. My cock sprang up from my underwear as I slid them down my legs. I took ahold of it, feeling the hot skin against my hand while I gave it a few encouraging strokes. "Get your hands off of that," Marlene ordered as she stood in the doorway, tapping what I imagined was the front of her heeled shoe on the hardwood floor.

I was so distracted with the removal of my clothes and the thought of what Marlene had in store for me, I hadn't heard her heels on the floor as she left the bathroom or notice her body blocking the sound from the hallway. I looked up at her with a boyish grin as my cock rested in my palm.

"Having fun?" she asked, trying to hide the smile from her voice.

She stepped onto the plush carpet of my bedroom and came closer, telling me to shimmy back a bit on the bed, but to stay sitting. I did as she suggested and sat back with great anticipation.

"Spread them," she giggled, not being able to resist the grin that grew wider on my face.

I heard her take a few steps before stopping at the edge of the bed. I felt the mattress dip directly between my slightly spread legs. "Care to take a feel?" she asked in a more serious tone. I reached both hands down to where the mattress dropped and felt the incredibly high heeled shoe that rested before me. Now, you have to understand, my mattress sits a bit higher than a regular height bed with the top reaching a good twenty-six inches from the carpet. I looked up to Marlene's face as she stood there silent, before finally telling me that it was a black stiletto. As she continued to stand with one on the floor and the other planted between my legs, she asked, "You like?" before taking my hands and sliding them up over her taut calves. My cock surged between my thighs as my palms ran over the silky stockings, bending over her knee and dropping back down until it ended three quarter of the way up her thigh. "Black with red hearts running up the back," she whispered, flinching as my hand drifted onto the baby soft skin of her thigh.

"Oh my God, you are absolutely gorgeous," I whispered, mesmerized by the feeling of the silky material of her stocking covered leg.

Marlene withdrew her foot from the bed, standing before me in black stilettos, black thigh high stockings with red hearts running up the back of them, and god knows what else. It wouldn't be long before I found out what, as she told me that I could move up and sit on the edge of the bed again.

I moved up, hanging my legs over the side of the bed and felt Marlene take my hands, holding them down as she backed into me. "OK, Handsome, I'm going to put your hands where I want them, but don't reach up past my waist, alright?"

"Uh huh," I stammered as she placed my hands on two bows on the side of each hip. I could feel the thin string of her panties and was surprised not to find a garter. Marlene pulled my hands around her, tracing the string of her panties down to a patch between her legs. "Can you tell what it is?" she asked, leaning her head back and shaking her hair over my face. "You might want to run your hands over the top of it and work your way down," she moaned. I did as Marlene suggested and traced my fingers around the silky patch.

"Jesus Christ, it's a heart," I groaned as my fingers circled the top and angled down to the point which ended between her slightly spread legs.

Marlene moaned as my fingers worked along the fabric which covered her dampened pussy. "Yes, it's a red heart, outlined in black, with black strings which wrap around the back and connect to a smaller red heart which is pointing down into the crease of my ass," she moaned as she leaned slightly forward and brought my hands around to her backside.

I ran my hands over the small heart, following the material into the valley of her ass until the string disappeared between her soft, round cheeks. Marlene reached back and spread her cheeks with her hands, inviting me to further my exploration. She whimpered and pressed back into me as my fingers traced down and slipped over her rear entrance to where the point of the front heart ended. "Oh God, that feels so good, do it again, Michael," she pleaded, continuing to hold her ass wide open for me. I repeated my trail, stopping and pressing more firmly into her ass with my middle finger. "Michael, yes, please," she moaned as she bent a bit further and widened her stance. I moved the string to the side and circled her ass, placing more and more pressure on my finger until it began to penetrate her. Marlene pressed back into me, forcing my finger deeper into her tight opening. "Michael, yes, keep going, yes, yes," she begged while holding her cheeks apart for me. "Jesus, I'm going to come," she moaned as her breathing became rapid. "yes, Michael, further...further, yes...I'm...com...ing..." she panted as she continued to press back harder onto my finger. "Michael..." she wailed as she pulled her ass cheeks apart wider and arched her back. "Yes, Michael, yes, I'm...yes...com...ing...so...hard."

My finger was buried up to the second knuckle and Marlene's ass clenched tightly around it as her body stiffened and her orgasm streaked through her. She released her cheeks, falling forward until I stopped her with my free arm and held her steady. I could feel her legs quivering beneath her, and I was praying that she didn't collapse onto the floor. I withdrew my finger from her ass and held her until she regained the strength to support herself. Marlene took a few steps forward and the sound of my cologne bottles being knocked over,made me guess she was supporting herself on my dresser.

I stepped from the edge of the bed and approached her, placing my hand on her back and rubbing it gently. "Are you alright, Sweetheart?"

"Yes, I...think so," she answered in a heavy voice; "You...always find...a way...to...throw a wrench into...my...plans," she continued in a quivering voice.

"Sorry," I responded, caressing her shoulders and back with my one hand. "I'll be right back, OK?"

"Uh huh," she said in a heavy breath.

I went into the bathroom and washed my hands before returning to the bedroom. "OK, where were you?" I asked with a humorous voice.

"Very funny," she replied in an embarrassed tone, "Get your ass back onto the bed and put your hands behind your head."

I laid on the middle of the bed and placed my hands behind my head just as I was directed. I felt the bed dip as Marlene crawled onto it. She straddled my calves, sitting back on her heels as she raked my legs with her long red fingernails. I tensed and moaned loudly as they scraped the top of my thighs. The next feeling that hit me was Marlene's fingernails reaching under my balls and dragging them up, pulling them away from my body. I arched my back and groaned out loud, instinctively reaching my hands down from under my head. Marlene pulled away and directed, "Put them behind your head, Pal."

I let out a frustrated moan and placed my hands back under my head. "Are you ready?" she asked, placing her hands lightly on my chest while holding her body away.

"Yesss," I groaned, "Please show me."

I felt the lightest tingle run over my balls and along the length of my weeping cock. "Oh God," I moaned as the tingling feeling repeated it's path. I lifted my hips in agony as the feeling sent a shiver through my body. Marlene leaned up and the feathering touch continued up my stomach, over my chest, and across my face. My body jerked under her as she teased me over and over. "Feel good?" she teasingly asked, continuing her path of seduction.

"God yes," I replied, arching my back again in an attempt to feel more of what she was doing.

"Any guesses what it is?" she whispered with a closed eye grin in her voice.

"A feather?" I guessed.

"Nope, but you're not too far off," she teased. Marlene reached down and took my cock into her hand while supporting herself with the other one and asked, "What would you do if I told you it were red tassles connected to red heart shaped pasties?"

My cock lurched in her hand as the words reached my brain. She giggled with delight as the pre-cum oozed from my engorged head. "You're fucking with me, right?" I groaned as my cock continued to jerk violently in her hand.

"No, I'm not," she cooed, leaning over and planting her red lips onto mine in a soft, seductive kiss. "Go ahead, feel for your self," she whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe, and tugging it gently away.

Marlene raised up off of me, stroking my cock while the tassles drifted across my face. I reached my hands up to her waiting tits, following the tassles up to the heart shaped pasties to which they were connected. "Holy fuck, they're amazing," I moaned, "I never saw tassles on a real woman before," I commented as my hands lightly traced the heart shaped perimeters of the pasties. "You are the most sexy woman i could have ever dreamed of," I continued, "You are absolutely gorgeous."

"You make me feel gorgeous," she moaned, enjoying the combination of my hands on her tits and my jerking cock in her hand.

Marlene sat back and pulled at the bows on each side of her panties. She threw them to the side after pulling them from between her legs. She shimmied up a bit and lifted my straining cock to her pussy and dropped down, taking the entire length in one hard plunge. We both gasped as my shaft speared into the depth of her soaked pussy. She fell forward onto my chest, panting heavily as my cockwithdrew to the head. I jerked my hips upward and lunged my cock back into her deepest point. Marlene grabbed my hair and began to rock back into my thrust.

"I love you, Michael, please make love to me, tell me that you love me, please...please...tell...me..."

"I love you, Marlene, and I always will... I'll never let you go and I'll always be yours," i whispered as her fingers grasped my hair and she continued to meet my upward thrusts.

"I'm coming," she whimpered, "I'm coming, Michael... I'm coming..."

Bucking my hips up wildly, I felt the familiar tingling in my balls as Marlene continued to come on top of me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down harder onto my cock as it drove in and out of her. Her pussy spasmed around my shaft as her orgasm ripped through her. My cock swelled as my orgasm approached. Jets of cum filled her pussy as my body arched from the mattress. I continued to deposit spurt after spurt into Marlene, letting out a loud, animalistic growl as the cum continued to surge from my balls, through the length of my shaft, and into Marlene's silky pussy. I dropped down into the bed, pulling Marlene with me. Our breathing was rapid and we both gasped for air as our orgasms slowly subsided.

"Oh my God, Michael, what are you trying to do to me?" Marlene gasped.

"Me do to you?" I replied in an incredulous panting voice.

Her fingers began to play with my hair while she straightened her long legs. "Mmm, you feel so good, Handsome," she whispered, "I can still feel you inside me."

"You can?" I asked with a grin, twitching my cock with each word.

Marlene's body began to shake as she broke into laughter. "You are absolutely insane, Michael... You are just too funny."

Marlene continued to shake on top of me, lifting her face to kiss me and suck gently on my bottom lip. "Mmm, I could just eat you all up," she cooed as she gently took it between her teeth.

We laid together, lightly stroking and caressing each others body. "Thank you," I whispered.

"For what?"

"For being so thoughtful and treating me with so much kindness," I answered, "For thinking of how you can possibly drive me more crazy with the sexy things that you wear and the even sexier things that you do."

"Michael, I love doing all of this for you. I get so turned on thinking of different scenarios, and shopping for the things that I need to fill my fantasies with you."

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers
123456...8