Silver Pt. 14

Story Info
Michael and Marlene lend a loving hand.
10.1k words
4.86
5.5k
8

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

******************************

*** If you are under the age of 18 or are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, please exit this story immediately ***

Author's notes: Many thanks to everyone who voted, commented, and left emails regarding Silver Pt. 13! Your kindness and time are very much appreciated! My apologies for the prolonged release of the last chapter; I suddenly and shockingly lost my next oldest sister. I was very close to her as I am to all of my sisters, and her tragic loss deeply affected me. I am still struggling to write, so if this part seems a bit jumbled, you might understand the reason.

Janet, my dear sister, this one is for you...

**********

I called our wedding event planner, Jessica Monroe the following day as planned, to discuss an idea I had gathered in my head. We spoke for a half hour or so, hashing out, rethinking, and amending the plan of what I would hope come to fruition on our wedding day. Jessica had given me several suggestions to what was possible for the Planetarium to provide and others which were not. I asked her if it were possible for me to provide her a sample of my wishes through e-mail, letting her know she would have it within a week or so. Jessica gave me her e-mail address, and let me know she would be anxiously awaiting my message.

**********

"Stephen Langley, David B. Broadmoore," the gentleman's voice intermittently announced over the stadium speaker system.

The sweat was building around the waist band of my slacks as I nervously held Marlene's hand while tapping my foot of the metal stands. Marlene's hand gripped me tighter as the names continued throughout the stadium.

"Maria S. Stanton, James C. Johnson, Jason F. Kakowski, Monica N. Dalton."

I quickly jumped to my feet and yelled out my daughter's name, waving my hands toward the stage where my beautiful daughter was receiving her Masters degree in Social work. Marlene stood next to me and screamed Monica's name louder than I could have ever done. I had no idea if my daughter could hear us or not, but Marlene described to me the huge smile she had on her face as she shook hands with the Dean of the university while accepting her diploma before exiting down the steps to return to her chair on the plush field.

"Oh Michael, she was absolutely glowing," Marlene excitedly said as she turned to me and kissed my lips, "You did an amazing job as a father."

My heart pumped faster as I held my chest out proud for all the world to see. We searched for Monica after the seemingly never ending ceremony closed. Marlene's phone came to life as we walked along the sideline of the field.

"Hi Sweetheart," Marlene cheerfully answered, "You're where? At the end of the field, near the scoreboard? Uh huh... Oh, OK, I'll let him know; see you in a few minutes, bye, bye."

"Yes?" I asked, noticing the hesitation in Marlene's voice as she spoke to Monica.

"She's waiting under the scoreboard taking pictures," Marlene replied with a smile to her voice.

"And?" I asked.

"Well, she said her mother and grand parents are there too."

"Hmm, I knew this day would eventually come; this should be a thrill!"

"Will you be alright?"

"As long as you're with me and keep me calm," I answered with a long exhale of breath.

We walked along the plush grass, weaving our way through the throngs of people, apologizing to the many we bumped into as Marlene guided me to my daughter.

"Daddy, Marlene, over here," my daughter's sweet voice exclaimed.

She jumped into my arms, almost knocking me to the ground in her excitement.

"Daddy, I did it, I did it!" she screamed.

"Congratulations, Sweetheart, you did an amazing job," I replied in a proud voice as I held her in my arms.

"Congratulations, Sweetheart," Marlene exclaimed.

Monica released from my hug, rushed into Marlene's arms, and thanked her for all she had done for herself and me. I stood and listened as my beautiful fiance fussed over and interacted with my daughter as if she were her own.

"Hello, Michael," I heard a haunting, nails scratching down a chalk board sounding voice from a long time ago say, approaching from my left side.

"Oh hi, Kelly," I answered, turning to the direction of my ex-wife's voice.

"It's been a long time; you're looking well," she hesitantly added.

Marlene and Monica joined me, standing on each side, "Handsome, who is this lovely woman?" Marlene asked while tightly grasping my hand.

"Marlene, this is my ex-wife Kelly; Kelly, this is my fiance' Marlene."

"Oh my god, it's so nice to finely meet you," Marlene cheerfully said, "I've heard so much about you! You look so pretty; how do you manage to keep yourself looking so young?"

"Alcohol," I murmured under my breath, to which I received a tighter grip on my hand.

"Thank you, I don't know, I guess it's just genetics," my ex-wife replied in a short, snooty tone.

"Well, whatever you're doing, don't ever stop," Marlene responded in an exaggerated, flattering tone.

"So you're engaged Michael? When was the happy day?" Kelly asked, ignoring everything Marlene had said.

"Oh, our wedding is this September," Marlene jumped in, "Michael asked me this past February; isn't this a gorgeous ring?"

"Yeah, it's just great," my ex-wife snorted before twisting to leave.

"It was so nice to meet you!" Marlene yelled out as my ex-wife walked away.

My daughter Monica was hysterical as she turned her giggling face away. Marlene turned into me and gave me a sensuous kiss, "Did I do alright?"

"Oh my god, Marlene; you are so funny," Monica interjected as she turned back to face us.

"do you think I overdid it?" she asked.

Monica, still laughing hysterically, gave her an exaggerated "noooo."

"I think you've been hanging around me a wee bit too much," I laughed as I pulled her into my body for a loving hug.

We took pictures with Monica in her graduation cap and gown before she departed for the dinner she promised her mother and grand parents. Marlene suggested we grab a bite to eat at a restaurant just outside the college town where the crowds wouldn't be so large. It was a wonderful day. We sat and laughed as we ate our dinner, reliving the day's events.

"She really is pretty," Marlene said as we sat at our table, conversing as we ate.

"who?"

"Your ex-wife."

"You are familiar with the phrase, 'beauty is only skin deep,' right?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because the phrase was based on that miserable, self centered, cheating bitch," I replied in a serious tone.

"Oh Michael, she didn't seem that bad; well, not until she got her panties in a bunch after I complimented her. By the way, she still has a thing for you," she nonchalantly added while chewing her food.

"You're kidding, right?" I gasped in shock.

"No, I could see the hurt in her eyes; she still wants you," Marlene said in a more serious tone.

"Marlene, please listen closely to my next statement; I wouldn't let her suck my dog's dick."

I heard Marlene choke on her drink as the words left my mouth. I grinned with satisfaction after feeling I had gotten my point across.

"Michael," Marlene began while still coughing, "That's not nice!"

She was laughing and coughing while attempting to say more. I could feel her staring at the grin on my face as I asked her if she were alright. I could hear the man seated behind me laughing, and his significant other inquiring why.

"Michael," Marlene continued in tears of laughter, "Misty doesn't have a, you know, guy."

"Hmm, Ok, well, I wouldn't let her lick my dog's snatch," I simply answered while shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh my god, stop!" Marlene exclaimed in a muffled scream, "You are so bad!"

"I know, I shouldn't offend my poor Misty like that," I rebutted.

**********

"Hi Whitie!"

"Hi Dianne," I replied.

Her breasts pressed into my chest before I felt her arms wrap around my neck and her soft lips press against mine.

"Are you coming with us?" she asked.

"No, my mommy won't let me," I replied in a sad voice.

"Oh brother, stop you big baby," Marlene sighed out loud.

"Marlene..." Dianne whimpered as she turned to address my Marlene.

"No way, no how, he's not coming with us," Marlene giggled.

"Hey Luke!"

"Hi Marjie, my sweet little vixen; how are you?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and lifted her up for a kiss.

"Michael, stop!" she laughed.

"Hey, how come you don't do that to me?" Dianne asked in a jealous voice.

"Cause your big boobs will get caught on my chin," I laughed.

Marjie and Marlene laughed out as Dianne stood there speechless.

"Gotcha, I did it; I finally have you speechless!" I exclaimed to Dianne.

"Oh, real funny," Dianne pouted.

"Oh, come here," I said, reaching my hand out for Dianne to take. I pulled her into me for an apologetic hug before bending down, grabbing her jean covered thighs, and lifting her from the hardwood floors in my living room. Her gorgeous tits were firmly pressed into my face as she let out a happy laugh. She kicked her heels up as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me harder into her breasts. Dianne's thighs were beginning to slide down my hands as I struggled to hold her. I finally had to ease her down to the floor and gasped for breath as we parted.

"I think I need some oxygen," I coughed.

"Michael, I'm not that heavy," Dianne stated in an offended tone.

"I couldn't breathe because you were smothering me in your tits, not because you were too heavy," I gasped while looking for the sofa to sit.

"Oh, well, that's different," Dianne cheerfully replied in a now proud and satisfied voice.

"Over here, Handsome," Marlene giggled as she guided me to the couch.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come to contribute a neutral opinion?" I sarcastically asked.

"Again, no way, no how, Buddy Boy" Marlene giggled as she leaned over and kissed me goodbye, telling me she loved me before leaving for a day of wedding dress shopping with the girls.

**********

It was late the same day, and after cleaning my shop in the basement, grabbing some dinner, and taking a well deserved, hot shower, I sat at the piano and reacquainted my fingers with the octaves of black and white keys lying before me. The piano easily filled the previously silent house as I held the sustain petal while practicing one of the very first songs I learned to play. I instantly noticed a few of the keys playing a bit off key and knew it was time to call my faithful piano tuner to perform his magic on the old girl. I was beginning to shake the rust off as I played my usual repertoire of warm up songs, ending with John Lennon's, "Imagine," before breaking into an all out solo orgasm with Dereck and the Dominos, "LayLa." I could hear my ears begin to ring as I banged out the unforgettable piano ending, repeating it over and over until the soft final chord ending. Satisfied with my offering, I stretched my spine, leaning backward with my hands clasped together over my head. I heard Misty race from the bedroom and slide on the hardwood floor as she rounded the corner to the front door. The whirlwind of voices, screams, and admiration filled the house as the sound of clicking heels approached.

"Michael, Michael, play it again, please, play that song again," the girls pleaded while surrounding me with hugs.

"How did you make out today?" I asked, ignoring the requests for more, "Did you guys find anything?"

"Handsome, stop," Marlene giggled in my ear, slipping the tip of her tongue quickly inside, "We were sitting outside listening to you play for the past ten minutes!"

"Good, so you don't have to hear it again," I grinned.

"Michael, no," Dianne protested, "Please play more for us, please, for us?"

"You know, you girls are lucky I like you, 'cause I don't just do this for anyone," I sighed as Marlene rubbed my tense shoulders, "OK, just one, I guess."

I hit four consecutive notes, "G, A, B, C," before Dianne jumped in and complained, "No, Michael, not just one finger, play like you always do."

I turned around with an annoyed look and faced the girls who were seated on the sofa behind me and repeated the four notes again, never changing my gaze.

"You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain," I slowly said in a stern voice, still staring at the girls.

With my body twisted toward the girls, I played the next four notes, a very low C, D, E, and F, before continuing, "Too much love drives a man insane,"

Progressing to a D, E, F, and F sharp, I began to show a slight grin, "You broke my will, oh what a thrill," and ended with three G's and an F sharp, "Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!"

And then I let loose as I turned to the piano, increasing the tempo and banging the keys to the raucous blues/rock song. I couldn't have heard the girls if I tried as my fingers danced up and down the keys, no longer singing any words, but giving them what they asked for; me playing the piano, and not with just one finger. I extended the minute and a half song to three minutes or so, as I prolonged the piano solo with high and low versions of the same chords, then dropped the song with three quick chords to dead silence with the exception of the piano echoing off the walls.

"Holy fucking shit," Dianne gasped as I spun around on the piano bench.

"Was that good enough?" I simply asked.

"Jesus, Michael, how, what, that was just fucking amazing," Dianne added.

Marlene and Marjie just sat there without uttering a word, stunned, deaf, mute? I asked if anyone would like a soda or glass of wine before I walked over to give who I was hoping Marlene a kiss, and left the room.

I heard a pair of heels approach me from behind as I stood at the kitchen counter and poured myself a Diet Coke. Arms wrapped around my waist and gently squeezed me without the intention of spilling my glass.

"I'm speechless, absolutely speechless," Marlene whispered from behind, "I never heard you play anything like that before. I mean, sure I've heard you play, and play some of the most beautiful songs imaginable, but nothing, nothing close to that; when did you learn it?"

"I've been learning it for about six months now, and thought I'd give it a whirl," I explained while sipping the foam from the top of my glass.

"Give it a whirl? Give it a whirl? That wasn't a whirl, that, as Dianne said, was fucking amazing!"

"Thanks, Beautiful, do you girls want any wine?"

"Still uneasy about taking compliments, huh Handsome?"

"Marlene, you know I don't like being the center of attention, it's no big deal; it's just a hobby to me. Wine?"

"No, we'll have soda tonight. Thank you, Michael, I love you so much," Marlene whispered as she turned me to face her and gave me a tender kiss.

"Anything for you, Beautiful," I smiled.

Marlene and the girls filled me in on the days dress hunt. The exuberant chatter filled the kitchen and dining room as each gave me their personal description of what each dress looked like. My head was spinning as I attempted to picture each design and how it would look on them. Marlene was conflicted on colors, and asked me my thought on each individual one. Being as serious as I could, I let her know I would be able to give a better selection if I were to have seen the dresses on her.

"Well, Handsome, you're not supposed to see me in my dress until the day of the wedding," she calmly stated, "But, I believe you'll be happy with either choice."

"OK, then what am I deciding?" I groaned.

"The girl's dresses are gorgeous, but we're a bit conflicted with the colors," Marlene explained.

"What colors do we have to choose?" I asked.

The three girls answered at once with a combination "steel blue, and Kelly green."

**********

"Have you ever been to one of these places?" Marlene asked as she drove along the highway to my first unscheduled meeting with Barbara Jean Wisninski.

"Not since I was twenty years old and had my eyesight; other than that, just once for my bachelor party and couldn't see a stinking thing," I grinned as I looked toward Marlene in the driver's seat.

"Oh, I'm sure you might have had a good feel," she giggled, "But a lot has changed since then; they're all not the seedy places they used to be. Most of them are more upscale these days and actually offer pretty decent dinners and such."

"Is that right?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, that's what I heard, Marlene said in a blushing tone.

"What's this one like?"

"Not too bad, but you only see what's not lurking behind the curtain."

**********

"This is a joke, right?" the bouncer at the gentlemen's club, Happy Tails laughed.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked, not knowing if someone were in front of me at the door or not.

"Yes, um sir, you're just fucking with me, right?" the bouncer responded in an uncomfortable laugh.

"No, actually we're not; I just want to see what it's like," I answered with a smile, still holding Misty's harness in my left hand.

"Jesus, I thought I've seen everything," he exhaled, "But, you can't bring that dog inside."

"Is this an establishment where the public is welcome?" I asked in a non confrontational voice.

"Well, yeah, of course," he replied in frustration.

"Then, Misty-Girl here is able to go in with me."

Marlene stood behind me, not saying a word as I had asked her to do, knowing very well, the management would not welcome a dog into their establishment.

"No dogs allowed," the man reiterated.

I reached into my back pocket, retrieved my wallet, and pulled out the card I carried showing the federal and state law giving a guide dog the right to enter any public establishment with his or her handler. I handed the card to the bouncer, calmly giving him the jist of what the law allowed. I felt the card slipping out from between my fingers and a long hesitation before a flustered gasp.

"What the fuck, enjoy yourself, sir," he relented before returning the card to my waiting hand.

"What's your name, bud?" I asked the bouncer as I slipped the card back into my wallet.

"Greg," he replied in a questioning tone.

"Hey Greg, I'm Mike, this is Misty, and the beauty behind me is Marlene," I said, holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Misty, sit," I commanded.

Misty sat at attention from her laying position.

"You can pet her head if you would like," I said with a proud smile.

"Hey there girl, you're a sweetie," a child like voice playfully said from the once stern bouncer.

**********

"Like putty in your hand," Marlene commented as we gathered in our booth.

"It's better to attract bees with honey instead of vinegar," I smiled as I tucked Misty under our table, "You just have to know how to talk to people."

"Exactly, that's why Ed and Janet thought you'd be the perfect person for this," Marlene giggled as she took my hand from across the table.

"Well, I can't promise you anything; all I can do is speak to Barbara Jean like an adult and not a child."

"Hmm, interesting," Marlene thought out loud.

"You can go now, Beautiful; just pick me up in an hour, OK?"

"Michael, are you sure you'll be alright?" Marlene asked in a worried tone.

"I'm a big boy, Sweetheart; I'll be fine for an hour."

"OK, but I don't like this. Behave yourself, and no monkey business," she giggled as she kissed me goodbye.

**********

"Hey there, I heard you were asking for me... Oh, what the fuck, are you a cop or something?" the bubbly voice, now soured by my appearance exclaimed.

"Why would I be a cop?" I asked as I chewed on my sirloin.

"What's with the sunglasses in here?"

I removed my glasses, holding them in my right hand and looked at her directly across the table where Barbara Jean Wisninski or BJ as she was known on stage sat.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" she asked in an uncertain voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked after gulping down the clump of un chewable fat in my mouth.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers