Silver Pt. 15

Story Info
Michael and Marlene marry!
13.3k words
4.89
5.7k
10

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

******************************

*** If you are under the age of 18 or are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, please exit this story immediately ***

Author's note: Thanks to all for your kind words regarding the continuation of the Silver series; your comments are always appreciated! And so we continue with the romantic series with Silver 15 as Marlene and Michael's much anticipated wedding comes to fruition. Additionally, September 16, 2016 was the date of an actual Super Harvest Blood Moon. While the Super Harvest Moon could be viewed in the northern hemisphere, the lunar eclipse forming the Blood Moon could only be witnessed in the southern. But, for this story's sake, it will appear in this chapter. Also, the Super Moon was greatly debated by professionals, and I am taking the "yes it was" side in this story. A Harvest Moon, for those of you who are unfamiliar, is the full moon nearest to the Autumnal Equinox or in simple terms, the full moon nearest to the date of the first day of Autumn! I'm no Astrophysicist, but hopefully I have gotten this right and covered all of the basics for this chapter! Please enjoy and as I have always stated, your comments are so very much appreciated! Please take the time to vote, leave me your thoughts, positive criticisms, and wishes for future stories in the series! Private e-mails are also very much welcomed! I would love to hear privately from my readers about their thoughts, concerns, and suggestions for future stories!

**********

With each passing day, the blazing August sun dipped a bit earlier into the western horizon. The day's heat radiated off of the asphalt pavement, causing very uncomfortable conditions, but as the month approached it's end, the evenings were growing cooler and a bit more palatable. Me and Marlene were incredibly busy, arranging and rearranging seating charts for the reception, putting out the small fires which one would surmise, popped up during most wedding plans, and doing our best to live our lives as normal as possible. Marlene, Marjie, and Dianne made a few more trips to finalize their dress selections.

"You know, they have to be measured and fitted, Handsome," she would explain in a teasing voice before the three of them departed, only to return with what I imagined, amused smirks on their faces, knowing very well, I would be pleased with their selections.

Originally, Marlene wanted my sister Rose, and my daughter Monica to be brides maids, but after much discussion, we thought we should keep the wedding party small since we were aiming for an intimate service. The other two, who just loved to tease the living shit out of me, did just that every time they went out together to shop.

"They really love you," Marlene sighed as she relaxed onto my lap after the tenuous last day of their final fitting before the wedding.

"I'm glad to hear them so relaxed around me, Sweetheart," I replied while pulling her tight into my chest and rocking her in my arms.

"No, Michael, they actually love you, and if something were to ever happen to me, you would be stuck with the both of them," she moaned while nuzzling her nose into my neck and letting out a giggle.

"What?" I asked with interest.

"They would rip you apart," she continued, now planting soft kisses onto my sensitive skin before determining a satisfactory piece of real estate and clamping her mouth down. She began with soft, gentle sucking, gradually increasing the intensity as she grew more aroused. I felt her hand reach behind me and begin entangling her fingers in my hair as her breathing became more erratic.

"Mmm, mmm," she groaned as she turned the sucking into an almost animalistic gnawing on my lower neck and shoulder.

Marlene frantically raised off of me, pushed me down, and worked my shorts off before lowering her mouth over my exposed shaft. Her high heels tapped on the hardwood floor as she leaned over and continued sliding her lips up and down, taking time with every couple strokes to run her tongue over my head. Straddling me as I laid on the sofa, she grabbed my sensitive length, and aggressively lowered herself down. I could feel the fringe of her skirt on my abdomen and thighs as her moans join my own while she held herself hard against me. Grabbing the hair on each side of my head, she planted an aggressive kiss on my lips. Marlene began to repeatedly raise and drop down hard onto my shaft as she buried her head into my chest and begged me to fuck her hard. Her grunts were animalistic as the slapping of our skin increased in volume.

"Fuck me, Michael, harder, please, c'mon, fuck me harder," she begged while throwing herself down onto me.

I could feel myself getting close to climax, and warned her of my impending doom.

"Come, Baby... Fill me, please, come in me," she pleaded while thrashing on top of me.

I could take no more, and with one last upward thrust, emptied deep inside of her. Marlene was close to follow, pulling at my hair as she rapidly ground against me. With a long, almost painful cry, she came on top of me, falling into my heaving chest gasping for breath. With the exception of several post orgasmic spasms, she laid still on top of me, her hands softly playing with my hair.

"Holy crap, Beautiful, what the heck was that all about?" I gasped in heavy breaths.

"I had to have you, Michael. I needed you, and needed you bad," she cried into my shoulder.

"But you never undressed, well, let me rephrase that since you somehow managed to remove your panties while sucking me," I pointed out with a hint of laughter between panting breaths.

"I... I...love you," she whimpered into my shoulder.

"You... You aren't telling me something, so you might want to try again," I replied as I lifted her head and cradled her face in my hands while giving one last thrust of my hips.

"Ohhh, fuck," she gasped as her body trembled in another short, surprising orgasm.

"Problem?"

"Jesus, Michael, you're going to be the death of me," she murmured as her forehead fell into my chest.

"Are you alright? Did you and the girls run into any problems today?"

"No, no, I'm fine, and no, we didn't run into any problems; everything went incredibly well!"

"And?" I further inquired.

"We decided to grab a bite to eat after we finished our fitting, and, well, may have had a few glasses of wine," she answered, turning her head to the side and working her hands under my back to my shoulder blades.

"And?"

"And, well, we might have had a conversation about you," she admitted with the sound of a smile to her voice.

"Me? What about me?"

"Well, now don't get upset, but we may or may not have had an in depth discussion about your guy, and, well, how well you use it," she stammered in an almost inaudible voice.

"Geez, Marlene, what could have you possibly said?" I asked in anguish.

"Enough for me to come home and do what I did, and probably enough for Marjie and Dianne to race home and attack each other with their toys after we all were finished figiting in our seats," she answered with a slight giggle.

"That bad, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much; that's why I told you earlier they would both tear you apart if anything ever happened to me."

"Sweetheart, I have enough trouble with them teasing the shit out of me every time their around; I can only take so much," I quipped.

"Oh, don't worry, I gave the both of them a good talking to about what is OK and what is not," she replied in a serious tone, "But as I said, they love you, and are so grateful how you accepted them in your life without any interest in their looks."

"I love them too, Beautiful, and I would do anything for them if need be, but you alone are my one and only true love."

"And that is why I absolutely adore you and will be your wife in less than a month," she tearfully stated, moving up my chest to kiss me, but instead gasping in shock as my dormant cock slid out of her.

"Oh shit, how long is that thing?" she asked as her total weight collapsed onto me.

"Apparently, long enough," I laughed.

**********

The God awful humidity of the late August days smacked you in the face as you exited from the air conditioning of any building. It was yet another ninety odd degree day during the six day heat wave in southern New Jersey. There was a "Code Red" in Philadelphia, warning people, especially the elderly and very young to stay indoors and remain hydrated. The fire departments and senior centers were handing out free fans to anyone who needed one in an attempt to protect them from the heat. I couldn't imagine any person being able to survive these conditions without air conditioning in their home, even though, we never had it in our house when we were young. I can remember lying in my bed at night; my head at the bottom of the mattress nearest to the window waiting for the slightest hint of a breeze to blow over my damp skin. Our only salvation was the built in pool we had in our back yard.

**********

"Hi Mom, I'm just calling to say hello and check in on you," I said to Marlene's mom over the phone.

"Michael, how are you? I'm fine; just staying indoors for the most part with the exception of running next door to Joan's for our morning coffee," she cheerfully replied.

"Is there anything you need?" I asked, "It wouldn't be a problem for me and Misty to run it over to you."

"Oh, no thank you, son, I have everything I need. Besides, I can always have Marlene pick it up for me after work."

"OK, just checking in on the elderly, you know?" I laughed.

"Very funny, wise guy. You wait, someday you'll be old like me," she laughed, "How is my baby? Is she feeling alright in this heat?"

"You're talking about the dog, right?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied.

"She's doing alright; she's not eating too much, but she never does during the summer months."

"You take good care of her or she'll be living here with me," she said in a mock threatening voice.

"You better watch what you wish for, Mom," I laughed.

"Michael, I would take her in the blink of an eye."

"I know you would, Mom. Hey, not to change the subject, but did you have any luck finding a dress for the wedding?"

"Actually, me and my sister are supposed to go back to Macys tonight for a second look at a few we saw the other day; I might ask Marlene to go with us for her opinion."

"That sounds great, Mom; are you sure you don't need anything?"

"No, Son, I'm good; how about you? Do you need anything while we're out tonight?"

"Yes, you can move today's date up to September fifteenth," I replied.

"Oh, Michael, don't worry, it will be here before you know it. Just hang in there, everything will be fine," she laughed before ending the call.

**********

Mrs. Cassidy was oh so right; the rest of the month flew by as we did our very best to prepare for our upcoming wedding. We spoke to Betty Jean on a weekly basis, always asking if she needed our help with anything. She advised us she would be moving into a better apartment on the first of September, might need some help, but more importantly, asked if we could ride up and give her some advice with a decision she was teetering on.

"Hi Misty," she excitedly exclaimed as she answered our knocking at her door.

"Jesus, this dog just soaks up the women around here," I chuckled as Misty's tail wildly whipped against my leg.

"Hi Betty Jean, how are you?" Marlene asked as we stood outside the doorway of her apartment.

"Hi Marlene, hi Mr. Mike," she answered with a big smile to her voice, "C'mon in and make yourselves comfortable!"

Releasing Misty from her leash, she made a mad dash through the tiny, one bedroom apartment. The girls laughed at the playful black Lab's antics, and it wasn't long before the telling thump guaranteed me she was on her back with her legs spread in front of one of them. Marlene guided me over to a new sofa Betty Jean had purchased after seeing it at an estate sale nearby.

"This is really nice," Marlene stated as the sound of her hand drifting across the material could be heard, "How did you get it up here?"

"Me and a couple of the girls from work," Betty Jean answered from the floor, most likely rubbing the belly of the spoiled, furry con artist.

"Say that again," I added, thinking I incorrectly heard her answer.

"Some of the girls and, well, me moved it. We borrowed a pickup from one of their parents, a man at the estate sale helped us put it on the truck, and we did the rest," she explained.

"Why didn't you ask for help from her father, a boyfriend, or us?" Marlene gasped after hearing Betty Jean's tale.

"Marlene, her dad is in a wheel chair, recovering from a construction accident which he lost the lower half of one leg."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," we both said in unison.

"Well, how about asking other guys like I said before?" Marlene softly asked.

"Oh no, no way, I don't want any man helping me do anything, and I certainly don't want them to know where I live, especially after the episode at the club," Betty Jean firmly stated, "Besides, we had a blast, and laughed our asses off as we struggled up the steps and angled it through the door!"

"Oh, the gift of youth," I laughed, picturing four or five young women handling the very sofa where I was seated.

"Are you still frightened?" Marlene asked, not having to explain the meaning of her question to Betty Jean.

"At times," Betty Jean softly answered, "I just can't get the look of that man's eyes out of my head."

"Do you think you'd like to speak to someone about it?" Marlene questioned.

Betty Jean fell silent, and didn't immediately answer, and I could feel her anxiety growing.

"What color?" I asked, breaking the increasing tension of the conversation.

"What color is what, Handsome?" Marlene asked in a pleasant, caring voice.

"The sofa," I answered, my skinny butt pouncing on it, testing out the firmness of the cushion.

"It's dark green," Betty Jean answered with a giggle, apparently amused at my actions, or more likely, the look on Marlene's face.

"Very nice," I smiled.

"Oh my God, Michael, you are such a guy," Marlene laughed in exasperation.

**********

Realizing I had left Misty's harness home and not able to bring her into any food establishment, we made the decision to grab take out and visit a local park and eat there. Marlene and Betty Jean spread out the blanket we kept in the SUV for our journeys to the beach, and we plopped ourselves down, feasting on the sandwiches we purchased. My question of whom my traitoress dog would lay with was soon answered by the laughter coming from both Marlene and Betty Jean. Misty in her infinite wisdom, took advice from King Solomon, split the two in half, and simply plopped her ass between them.

"Just how smart was this dog?" I wondered to myself.

Talking and laughing as we ate, we learned Betty Jean was considering her education as Marlene had suggested and asked if we could help her enroll in the local community college for the following spring semester. She asked each of us about selecting a major and classes she should take. Marlene explained there was no need to make a decision right away, and advised her to begin with two or three classes, suggesting she might want to take the core classes she would need for most majors, and maybe one she thought would pique her interest. I threw in my two cents by suggesting she choose something she never would have thought; something out of the ordinary and outside the box, telling her to look through the wide variety of classes available and giving the ones which jumped out at her some thought. I also mentioned most colleges, especially community colleges provided late enrollment, and she might want to try just one class for the fast approaching fall semester to ease her way back into the rigorous schedule of college and work life.

"Will you guys help me get set up?" she asked with apprehension.

"Of course," Marlene instantly answered, "We can go with you to the college if you'd like."

"I'm really nervous about returning to school, and I would really appreciate you guys going with me," Betty Jean nervously stated, seemingly unsure of her decision.

"Listen, Honey, you don't have to rush into this; you can wait until the spring semester if it would make you feel any better. I honestly do think it would greatly benefit you, and help shake off any rust which might have formed after being out of school for the past four years."

"How about we take a ride over to the school and speak with someone in the admissions office and you'll be able to get a better picture of college life," Marlene added, gently guiding the young woman as she would a witness on the stand.

**********

We walked through the quiet carpeted hallway in the direction the girls said the sign for the admissions office pointed. I had told them me and Misty could wait out in the truck since I didn't have her harness, but Marlene wasn't having it and thought if we walked in as unassuming as possible, no one would think twice about a well behaved, beautiful black Lab walking beside us.

"May I help you?" a man's voice asked from behind.

"Oh, hi," Marlene stammered, "We're trying to find the admissions office to ask about late enrollment for the upcoming semester."

"For all of you?" he asked.

"No, for Misty here; she is looking into picking a course in human behavior to see if she can get an answer about what the heck is wrong with us humans," I joked.

"So much for the unassuming part," Marlene giggled as she pinched my cheek.

"Oh, oh, a dog," the man said in surprise, "I didn't even notice him."

"He is a she," I corrected.

Misty sat quietly by my side, probably with the same sad ass look she constantly kept on her furry face.

"She is very well behaved, is she friendly?" he asked.

I explained Misty was a guide dog, and pretty much retired, and was along for the ride.

"I didn't realize we would be visiting today or I would have put her in her harness. We were driving by, and thought we would stop in and ask about late enrollment for our daughter."

I heard Betty Jean give a short giggle as she turned to let out what I assumed was a fake sneeze.

"Oh, sure, well, I believe I am the man you are looking for, so if you have a few minutes, you can follow me to my office," he politely replied.

Marlene grabbed my hand extra tight in an "I can't believe you just lied like that" way as we followed close behind. Misty's tags jingled as she pranced along side me as we walked. In a guaranteed move, she laid at Marlene's feet as the three of us sat in chairs in who we would soon find out, was Mr. Robert James, the dean of students at the community college.

**********

The ride back to Betty Jean's apartment was very animated and filled with laughter at my expense. Betty Jean would forever call me "Dad" and Marlene, "Mom." We were forthcoming with Mr. James, explaining I was not actually Betty Jean's father, and Marlene, not her mother. Betty Jean was also very honest and straight forward regarding her situation, work, and financial status, but portrayed her true interest in attending a single class in the fall to get her feet wet. She, of all things, showed interest in picking up a class in human behavior, but was guided into an introduction to psychology class to start. All in all, it was a very rewarding visit, and our little girl was now going off to college!

**********

"How in God's good name do you manage to win over every person you come in contact with?" Marlene laughed as we drove along the highway for home.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh please, don't give me that; you shmooze everybody you talk with, and in a matter of minutes, you have them believing you are their best friend," Marlene giggled.

"Oh, like I did to you the first night we met?" I asked with a wide smile pasted across my face.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers