Silver Rain Will Wash Away

Story Info
She was only going to take a shower, then you.
1.8k words
3.5
28k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers

The water drips from my chin. Streams travel down my skin, cleaning my body in rivers. White tile surrounds the left of my body as a dark blue curtain covers me from the world. Outside a radio churns a cd, letting the music play loud and strong, filling my ears with the sounds of Depeche-Mode.

You enter the bathroom. A small smirk appears across your face as you hear me sing along with the words. The curtain’s edge is wet and warm in your grasp as you pull it open to reveal my wet, naked body turned away from your sight.

I gasp as I feel your hands on my hips. Turning into your arms, I see your beautiful eyes and I smile. I held you close, with your clothes still on, drenched under the shower. Our lip met at a kiss, slow and gentle. It was the first kiss, our first kiss. My favorite kiss. It lasted an eternity, and my cd was finished when we parted our lips.

Looking at you, deep in your eyes, I see your soul. I see inside your mind, and I feel the love you feel for me. An overwhelming experience.

Your grip around me gets tighter as you move closer, placing your lips on my wet skin, kissing my neck. It feels like a dream, you holding me close, and you actually being here. I can’t believe you actually came here for me. I can’t believe these are your hands, your lips, your hair my fingers are running through. I close my eyes, thinking if this is a dream, I wish to wake up; it’s too cruel a joke to play on my body. But when I open them again, you’re still here.

I pull away, and look at your clothes. Your blue shirt is soaked, and your black jeans are worse. With a little laugh, I remove your shirt and pants, and throw them over the curtain rail, hoping I missed the radio. The radio!! “Hold that thought”, I whisper, as I look out the curtain and stick my hand out to press play on the cd. The music again filled the bathroom as I closed the curtain.

Your smile, it melts my body with its curl. As devious as it is, there still appears to be some innocence. But that quickly disappears with your intentions.

Your stare moves, looking my body up and down, soaking in every part of my body. Your eyes stop at mine, and your hands resume their position on my hips. Pulling me close, I kiss your lips again, tasting you with every move of your tongue. I missed that taste so much. I thought it would be forever until I tasted you again. Your kisses became more aggressive and your hands began moving all over my body. Your warm touch, holding me and your fingertips drawling all over my skin. The water, getting colder, was pouring down our faces, slipping in between our kisses. As it reached a frigid level, I pressed on the knob and opened the curtain to get out. You reach down, picking up my bathrobe, slipping it over my shoulders. Your grab a towel and we go to my bedroom.

I sit on the edge of my bed. My hands were shaking a bit, and I didn’t know why. Was I nervous? Was I excited? What was wrong with me? But I relaxed when you closed the door, with a green towel around your waist. I looked at your body, your chest. Your are glorious. Your skin was so smooth and untainted, except for a little scar above your belly. I remember that scar. I remember how it was done, and being there when you did it. We did it together.

I opened my bathrobe and looked, in the same spot on my body, there was an identical scar. Done the same time. You approached me, and I looked up at you. That smile never left your face. You were happy, I was happy to have you here. I pulled at the towel for you to come down lower, so I could taste you once again. But instead the towel fell to the ground, revealing wet gray boxers clinging to your body.

You leaned over me, pushing me down with your forehead on mine. Placing your hands on either side of my shoulders, you leaned over me. A drop of water from your hair fell on my shoulder. Then more. You were still dripping wet. You let out, “Let me get that,” as you leaned down and rested your chin on my chest. Your eyes burned into me as your tongue slipped out of your mouth, licking up the drops on my shoulder. After the water was gone, the kisses continued. Getting more intense and passionate with every passing second.

My hands rubbed your back, moving over the wet cloth still on you. I slid them off with my fingers, and kicked them to the floor, pulling you closer to me. Rolling you over, I sat up on top of your chest. My wet hair hung over my back and shoulders, and you moved it away from my face with your long fingers, trailing the touch down my sternum over my belly, tickling down my thigh. You stop. You always loved to tease me, and while it was exciting, I always hated it. But today, I set it aside, and gave you whatever you wanted. I bit my bottom lip as I waited patiently for your hand to move. For your touch to venture all over my body, and not stop there. Impatient, I leaned down and kissed you, hoping to stimulate your hand. You still didn’t give in.

I moved my lips down. Kissing your flesh everywhere, warming it with my touch. I could hear your breath skip a beat and your stomach tense up when my tongue goes over your chest, stimulating your skin. You pulled me up by my face. “I missed you so much.”, you confess to me. “I thought about you every day I was gone, I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to leave and come see you.” My throat closed up, and I felt a warm tear escape the side of my eye. Your held closer, “Shh... Don’t cry. Please, don’t cry. I’m here now, that’s all that matters now.” Your warm breath on my ear comforted me with the little kisses on my lobes.

You ARE here now. This was the comforting thought that kept me at ease. These are your hands, these are your lips. Now, I can finally be at ease, knowing your here, knowing your holding me. Your hands run down my back, returning the goose bumps lost long ago.

You rolled me underneath of your body, letting your lips run all over my body. Your finally gave in. You stopped teasing me, and started pleasing me. Your ran your tongue all the way down my chest, to my stomach. Your mouth opens wide to kiss me, knowing that just a few inches away I’m biting my lip so hard it’s about to cut open. The kisses trail down to my honeyspot, waiting for his kisses there. You stop, and look at me as I patiently wait.

“So,” you begin, “tell me.” I smile; I know what you want me to tell you. “Yes,” I say. “Do you want me to touch you?”. I nod my head softly, and you hand reaches for me. Massaging me, you caress me softly. “How’s that?”, asking me, but you already know I like it. “I sigh lightly and move my body closer to your touch. “Do you want me to kiss you?” “Yes...”, I managed to answer. Your mouth appears to water like a little kid in front of a plate of candy. Lowering your tongue, you move your hand over to the side and touch the tip of my clitoris, making my hips buckle with the sensation. I move my hands up to my head, holding it tight. Your tongue moves quick, intense. Licking the length of me and drinking my insides. I close my eyes; I can’t feel my body any more. I’m numb with passion and pleasure.

Your sit up, giving me a chance to breath. Time to collect myself. I feel pressure on either side of the bed and I open my eyes to yours. “Are you ready? Ready for what I missed so much of you?” Then, your enter me into a world I never thought I’d see again. The love we made was so different then anything we have ever done. With each thrust of your hips, I found a new reason to love you. With each kiss on my chest, I discovered a new wonder about you.

You pull out the dagger. I remember that dagger. This knife was the same one we pledged our love upon. The same night we first made love together.

Laying the dagger next to us, you continue to push into me. My insides tickle and convulse. They missed you too. I held you tighter, rubbing my stomach on yours, your little hairs tickling my bare skin. Slowly. We take it slow. Savor every last second, as to not know if it will be our last together. Then quicker. Your feel it peaking, you feel your cock tingle, you feel it bubbling inside. I feel it too. Wait, not yet. Not yet.

You pick up the dagger, holding it firmly in your hand. You sit up, fraying from my grip, and slice your skin from your mid stomach to your sternum. Only enough for blood flow. Only enough for me to see what your made of. Your eyes are tight with the pain and my your teeth clenched. It hurts, but the love numbs the pain.

My turn. I know it. But it’ll be worth it. “Do you want me to do it?”, you humbly ask, knowing I’m sensitive to pain. “If you don’t want to, I’ll understand.” “No! NO! I want to. Cut my stomach. Let my blood flow with yours.” Your take the blade red with your insides and cut a long slice down my chest fast. In the same spot you did yours. A pulse of pain shot through me and I cried out. I’m not sure if it was from pain or pleasure, but with our liquids flowing, combining together to make one pool of blood on my bed, we both cried out in orgasm. This peak was like morphine to our wounds, sharing the pain, killing it.

“Now we are one once again,” you whisper in my ear. Your body, sweaty and bleeding on top of me. Your breath in my ear, comforting me. “We are one once again.” “We were always one,” I said to you. Your comforting smile told me you knew.

“Your know what we need now, right?” you ask. “What?”.

“A shower”

apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers