Silver Screen Express Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Suck that cock, babe! YES!!"

Unlike earlier today, Kate used one of her hands this time while sucking him. As she bobbed her head up and down his cock, she moved her hand in sync with her lips. 'Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm'. Muffled moans escaped her lips as she moaned against his thick shaft. David's face curled up and he let out of deep breath. It was obvious at this point that it would not take long before he was blowing his load for her. Kate used her free hand to cup his balls, rubbing them against her finger tips and the palm of her hand. He took a deep breath as he watched Kate come up and release his cock from her lips with a loud pop noise. She moaned and spit on his dick before looking up into his eyes to speak.

"You're a fucking pervert for a taxi driver."

"Fuck yeah I am, babe! Tell me something I don't know!"

She smirked at him before replying.

"You don't know how freaky I can get! WATCH THIS!!"

After yelling at him, Kate quickly moved between his legs and gripped his ass cheeks after letting go of his cock. She had caught David by surprise, but he knew what she was going to do once he felt her tongue sliding between his ass cheeks. Having experienced a rim job in the past by some lovely ladies, David was no virgin when it came to this unexpected pleasure. He let out a deep moan as Kate's tongue began to twirl and circle around his little dark hole between his cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!! You are freaky, I give you that babe! You're my kind of girl, Kate! Big tits and you even rim me, ohhhhh fuck."

David spread his legs a bit as Kate continued to rim him. Her tongue darted between his ass cheeks, licking over in a circular pattern around his dark hole. She continued to twirl her tongue around. Using her left hand, she dug her fingernails into his ass cheek while her right hand moved back to cup his balls and squeeze them. Since she wasn't playing with his cock, David knew this gave him more time to buy off from reaching his impending orgasm. He originally thought that she would finish him with her mouth, but now he had something else in mind. He stood there moaning as he allowed her all the time she wanted to continue rimming his ass. Finally after another minute, Kate stopped and slithered her tongue out from the crack of his ass. As she began to move back out from between his legs, David called out to her.

"Get back over here, Kate! I want you to hold your tits up for me!"

Moving out from between his legs, Kate moved her hands over her large breasts while looking up into his eyes to tease him.

"You want to fuck my titties, David?"

"Fuck yes! Hold 'em up!!"

Licking her lips, Kate held her huge boobs up for him. She watched as he slid is cock perfectly between the folds of her tit-flesh. As she looked down, she spit on the head of his shaft while squeezing her tits together. David began to slowly buck his hips, driving his cock forward between Kate's breasts. The big chested model took a deep breath before softly moaning. She looked up into his eyes, just to see that he was in a world of pleasure as he began to fuck her tits. Kate moaned and teased him.

"Mmmmmm, there you go. Fuck my tits, David!"

She witnessed the sweat gleaming from his forehead. The man didn't say a word back, all he could do was moan as he continued to buck his hips. Over and over, his cock pumped between her amazing breasts. Kate locked her eyes on his face while biting her lower lip, teasing him with her soft moans while he fucked her tits. All she wanted to do was push this man over the edge as if it were a job to her. Kate moaned, raising her voice as she teased him this time.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Come on, FUCK MY TITTIES!! MMMMM!!"

Still driving his cock between her tits, David began to whimper in his voice. He was so close to blowing his load but he did not want this pleasure to end.

"FUCK!! I'm about to fucking cum!"

Kate moaned to his words.

"Oh yeah? Are you going to finally cum for me, David? Mmmmmm, give me that hot load."

"Yes! I can't hold back anymore!!"

David immediately came to a halt from bucking his hips. He reached his right hand down to the back of her head and gripped her hair around his fingers. Kate knew from his touch that he was going to be shooting his load all over her pretty face. She leaned her head up and let go of her breasts as he grabbed his cock with his left hand and began to stroke it. David pointed his rod directly at her face, wanking it back and forth with his hand as he prepared to empty his balls all over this beautiful girl.

"Hold your tits back up again, Kate! Hold 'em up so I can cum on those big girls too!"

She quickly placed her hands under her breasts, pushing them up for him. Kate spoke to him again, closing her eyes.

"Cum on me, David! Cum on me! Give it to me!"

He grunted, still slowly stroking his cock while still holding a firm grip in her hair with his other hand. Kate closed her eyes, speaking yet again.

"Cum all over my face!"

"OHHH, FUCK!!"

Just as Kate had spoke, her wish came true. David's cock erupted, shooting a thick string of his seed straight across her left eye and streaking into her hair. A few drops ended up falling to the floorboard of the van. David grunted as a thick wad of his cum went flying over her right cheek. He pulled her hair slightly, moving her face up as he aimed his cock at the little beauty mark on the right side of her upper lip. The man moaned as he watched another spurt of cum drench over her right cheek, flooding over that little beauty mark he loved so much. Kate gritted her teeth and moaned. He let go of her hair as a thick drolet of cum shot over her chin.

"Mmmmm, yeah. Cum all over me, mmmmm."

With her face neatly coated in his cum, David aimed below at her tits. He stroke his cock again, shooting thick strings of cum over her large breasts. Since he had went all day without having an orgasm, he had a large quantity of spunk built up in his balls now. Kate felt thick ropes of him flying all over her breasts. She dropped her lower lip and moaned as she felt a thick wad go up her neck, giving her a 'pearl necklace'.

"Cover me in that hot fucking cum, ohhhhh yeah!!"

She began to slightly move her breasts left and right, teasing him as he concentrated on emptying his balls down onto her boobs. David began to breathe heavily as he was nearly depleted of cum. As his orgasm began to weaken, he pushed the head of his cock towards her lips. Kate opened her mouth and sucked on it past her lips, milking the final drops of his cum. David took a deep breath, looking down at the mess he created all over her face and tits. She was drenched in his cum and he couldn't feel more proud.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! You're one dirty girl, Kate! I enjoyed every minute of this today."

Moaning over his cock, she released it from her mouth with a pop sound. Kate began to slowly open her eyes, feeling the cum stretched out over her left eyelid. She leaned up and looked into his eyes while opening her mouth to reveal to him the last bit of his cum drenched in her saliva. With his attention, Kate closed her lips and audibly swallowed down the cum that was in her mouth. David smiled as he watched her.

"How did that cum taste, babe?"

"Mmmmm, it was great."

He took a few steps back, sitting down on the seats while Kate remained on her knees covered in his cum. She let go of her cum soaked breasts as the streams of his seed began to drip down. She used the index finger of her right hand to scoop up a line of his hot seed, feeding it past her lips to suck off. Kate spoke again after swallowing more of his cum.

"Your cum tastes really good for a sleazy cab driver."

David laughed at her words. For all those times he had jacked off to pictures of Kate, nothing could top the real load he had just given her. Her face and glorious tits remained soaked in his cum. While sitting there, he suddenly remembered that she had to go to the beauty salon before the taxi ride had turned into this lustful event.

"Hey Kate, you still wanna go out to that beauty salon, right?"

She looked over to him and nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'm still going to get my hair fixed up. That is, after I clean myself up from all this hot cum you gave me!"

Kate giggled as she spoke of getting cleaned up. There was no way she could go into the salon like this. She wiped up a bit of his cum with the palm of her hand, feeding it to her mouth. As David sat there in the seat, he smiled down at her before speaking.

"When you go in, you can tell them that you've already had a facial today."

His joke made her laugh. Kate looked down at her breasts and then back at David.

"Seriously! You fucking drenched me! I don't think I need a facial from the salon at all after today!"

By now they both had begun to laugh at one another. After a minute, David leaned down from his seat and grabbed his underwear to slip back on. It took Kate several minutes to clean up the cum from her face and tits. David grabbed some paper towels from the front seat to help her out. They needed some time to get dressed back up before it was time for him to return to the driver's seat. Kate was all smiles, letting David know that she enjoyed her time with him. True to his word, he completely cancelled the fare letting her have the ride for free. It was a token of appreciation, as David was well aware that later in the evening, he would go to bed with a grin over his face. She managed to get a free ride today, but he got to fuck the one of the most beautiful women in the world. Kate Upton had proven to be quite the fantasy in the back of his van, better than any dream David had previously had of her.

THE END