Silver Screen Express Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, and I might as well tell you both that it's alright to get naked now."

"We weren't going to wait on you anyway, man."

Jamie's answer made Kate giggle again before she kissed his lips. David took one more turn down a dirty road as he replied back.

"That's fine, I'll be joining you once I get the van parked."

She didn't waste any time pulling the eyes of her shirt over her head and disposing of it to the floorboard of the car. Kate's pale body was met at the touch of her husband's hands while she pulled a black bra to reveal her perky breasts to him. As much as David wanted to gaze into the rear view mirror and watch them, he knew that he had to get the van parked. The construction site was closed off from a set of buildings that were currently in the process of being built. There was an underground car park around the back of the area, serving as the best spot to place the van where no one would notice to bother them. The sound of buttons coming undone and shoes booming against the floorboard were heard as David began to slow the van down.

It only took a few minutes for both Kate and Jamie to completely disrobe their bodies of clothes. David had driven the van through the car. They were soon sitting naked side by side, Kate still to the left seat and Jamie remained on the right. David stopped the van and shifted gears, backing them up into a spot in the underground car garage. There was only a black car and a white van sitting parked in the large spaces. The gold taxi van would be alone up against the wall, a place he always preferred to keep his van. Jamie was still pulling off his socks when the van parked in position. David turned the key in the ignition, just as he had always done before. When he turned his shoulder to look at them from behind, he smirked as they sat naked together.

"So, I hope this place is quiet enough for us."

Jamie shook his head to him.

"Oh, I doubt anyone is going to be bothering us, not that we're afraid of them anyway."

"I've gotta admire how brave you are, most people are always worried they're going to be seen."

Kate laughed at David's answer as the man opened the driver's door and stepped out. When she heard the door slam, she glanced back at her husband and leaned across the seat, taking his cock into her hand as she began to stroke it fast. With a devious smirk, she leaned across the seat and lowered her mouth down to twirl her tongue around the head of Jamie's meat pole. While his wife was busy playing with his cock, Jamie leaned his arm over the seat and relaxed for a moment just as the left side back door came sliding open and David joined them by stepping in. When the door slammed shut, Kate moved her head back up to look at David who had moved to the floor.

"Looks like I need to get naked to join you both."

"Yes, you do!"

"Kinda crowded in here, I hope we have enough room in this van."

It had never crossed David's mind in the past just how spaced in the van could be with more than two people in the back. Kate moved her back up against the seat before leaning back up and sucking on her husband's dick. 'Mmmmm', she was heard moaning before she visibly began to bob her lips up and down his fat cock. David was busy taking his shirt off and kicking off the flip flops from his feet. It took him a minute to get his shorts and underwear to the floor, in which he was careful to move his clothes towards the back of the front seats so they didn't mix into a pile with his passenger's. Once he was naked, he noticed Jamie smirking at him as David had moved to the left side of the floorboard and remained on his knees to give Kate complete attention.

She pulled her lips from her husband's cock, making an audible pop noise before glancing down at the older man on the floor in the middle of her legs. Kate knew what he wanted, as he was glancing upward at her naked body and starring at the wet mound between her thighs. She licked her lips, looking at David before raising her legs and resting the heels of her feet up against the dark leather seats and inviting the older man to orally pleasure her. Kate was loving this moment, to have both these men focusing their complete attention to her. She felt Jamie's eyes locked on her face, she turned and smirked at him and then gasped a moan when she felt David's mouth brushing up against her pussy. Her right hand was stretched out, wrapped around Jamie's cock and slowly stroking it, nice and steadily.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh god yeah!"

Still gazing into her husband's eyes, Kate moaned while she felt David's tongue slipping into her clit. Jamie ran his hand out, cupping his wife's chin and smiling back to her while she was still stroking his rod. It was a tender moment between the two, even if there was an invited stranger who joined in between them. Jamie leaned up, pushing his left knee down into the seat to raise his cock up and make it easier for Kate to suck him. His wife leaned over, wrapping her lips back around his pole as she began to bob her head up and down yet again. Kate moaned against Jamie's dick while she could feel David's tongue slithering into her clit back and forth. The older man didn't stop, as he began to twirl his tongue back and forth into her pussy. Kate was forced to release Jamie's cock from her mouth with another pop sound as she cried out.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! YES!!"

David was surprised at how quickly he was able to force this lovely actress into screaming loudly. She bent her knees and arched her feet over his shoulders as he continued to lick her sweet clit over and over. Jamie watched her slide down into the seat, the one notice he had that Kate had been taken into a world of pleasure from this stranger. She even let go of his cock and lay there closing her eyes and moaning out. Jamie wanted to feel her mouth around his cock yet again, so he ran his hand to the back of her hair, feeling her pony tail as he began to climb over the seat, arching his back as it brushed against the roof of the car. He fed his cock back into her mouth from the odd position.

"Yes, YES!! Suck that fucking cock, baby!"

As Jamie had called out, David was able to hear a bit of the man's British accent coming out. Kate moaned against his cock as she tried to devour it. Unfortunately, David couldn't watch her when he glanced his eyes up as he was blinded looking into Jamie's ass hovering above. 'Mmmm, mmmmm, mmm' Kate moaned against his cock before popping her lips off it again. Jamie was having such a hard time in the position standing his feet over the seats, he had to crawl back down, but David wasn't bothered at all as he continued to eat away, slithering his tongue back and forth into Kate's lovely clit.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OHHHHHHH SHIT!!"

She cried out before gasping her breath. By now, Kate had stretched her legs out across David's back as he was still eating her pussy. All Jamie could do was sit there and watch as the older man was pleasuring his wife. He leaned over and kissed her lips, dancing his tongue against hers passionately. Kate moved her hands to cup Jamie's face, allowing David to see quite a beautiful moment between the two while he was closing to forcing her orgasm. She was close, he knew it the moment she squeezed her legs around his head. Jamie's hands moved to her perky breasts, squeezing her nipples before they broke their kiss. Kate gasped and began to scream.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! I CAN'T HOLD BACK, OHHHHHH YES! YES!! YESSSSS!!"

Jamie leaned up, focusing all his attention to watch his beautiful wife experience her orgasm while crying out after he moved his hands away from her tits. David could taste her juices as they shot into his mouth. She pulled her legs out from his shoulders, allowing the man to lean up as his mouth was full of her sweet juices. As Kate was trying to catch her breath, she ran her hands over her body and saw that her husband pulled back away and was looking at David with a curious look over his face. When David's eyes met with Jamie, the man spoke up.

"I wish I could taste her cum like you're doing right now...If only you would share it with me."

Kate knew how to approach this question better. As she slowly caught her breath, she spoke up to the older man.

"He's asking if he can kiss you. If that's alright with you, hun."

David couldn't reply back with his mouth full of her spunk. The thought didn't bother him to kiss another man. David had not often participated in threesomes, but he felt the pleasure was for all three to enjoy taking turns in a fair trade. For Jamie, all this was a show for Kate as they had previously done before in threesomes. Once David raised himself from the floorboard of the car, Kate found herself grinning as the two of them kissed to share her cum.

"Ohhhhh, my. This is so adorable."

It didn't bother David to lock lips with another man. He and Jamie had shared Kate's juices before swallowing it down. Kate couldn't have been more thrilled, a wide grin running across her lips as the men had put on quite a little show for her even with something small like this. She began to loosen the pony tail that held her hair together but changed her mind at the last minute. Kate took a deep breath and then moved off the seat after the two men finished kissing.

"I think it's time I pleasure both of you..."

"I would fucking love that, babe."

She winked at David after he responded to her words. Kate had lowered herself down to her knees among the floorboard of the van while both men sat back down. Like before, Jamie found himself in the right seat while David took Kate's former spot in the left seat. She looked at both of them, gazing into their eyes while biting her lower lip and flashing her pearly white teeth. Kate had sat up on her knees, sitting between both of the men as her hands reached up to wrap around their cocks. Her left hand went for her husband's pole while her right hand's fingers wrapped around David's fat rod. Both men began to smile while her hands pumped up and down, wanking both their cocks. Kate giggled before speaking once again.

"Two big hard cocks, all for me."

"Yeah, all for you darling. You're quite spoiled today, huh?"

Jamie teased her. She grinned at him and began to tease him in return by moving to her right side and taking David's cock towards her lips first. She pumped her right hand down to the base of his rod and then squeezed her lips around it. As she began to slowly suck the van driver's dick, her left hand never stopped stroking her husband's rod. David groaned, beginning to quietly moan as he watched Kate's head bobbing up and down as she sucked him off.

"Ohhhhh, man. She's fucking amazing, I love this."

"Dude, you ain't seen nothing yet. My wife truly is the best, you'll see."

She would've laughed at Jamie telling the other man, but Kate was too focused with moving her lips down and up over David's fat rod. After slobbering all over it for a few minutes, she raised her lips and came off with a loud pop sound. Her right hand began to stroke David's saliva coated dick as she moved to her left side and gave her husband some attention now. Kate gazed up into his eyes while twirling her tongue around the head of his pole. Her right hand began to stroke David's dick up and down in unison as she was now working her lips up and down her husband's cock. Jamie took a deep breath, both of them watching as she was taking even turns with their poles.

With no words uttered from either of them, all Kate could do was continuing working her oral talents over her husband while listening to their heavy breathing and moans. Her grip over David's cock began tighter. The older man could see the flash of a pearl in her engagement ring slid over her ring finger. She sucked and slurped over Jamie's cock before releasing it with a loud pop sound. A string of saliva dangled from her lower lip, falling to the floor board of the van. Kate grinned at David as she turned her attention back to him and lowered her mouth back down over his cock. Like before, her left hand was now pumping Jamie's cock up and down while her lips worked David's rod.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes! You like that cock, babe?"

She came up, releasing his rod from her mouth with a pop noise just to answer him in a low seductive tone.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah."

David smirked, thinking of that nickname she had called him earlier.

"Call me a dirty old fucker again, please! I loved it when you called me that, do it again babe!"

Gritting her teeth, Kate looked into his eyes and spoke once more with her seductive voice.

"You like how I suck your big fucking cock, you dirty old fucker, huh?"

"Fuck yes!!"

Her short ponytail bounced from the back of her head while Kate was quickly moving her lips up and down the first few inches of David's cock. Unlike before, she was fast to alternate her attention back to Jamie. She would suck on the first few inches one cock before moving to the next. Both men just sat there, watching as she alternated twice between pop sounds and strings of drool falling. Their dicks glistened in a shiny coat of her saliva. When Kate turned her attention back to Jamie, she rolled her eyes to David and spoke to her husband.

"You wanna show him how well I can deep throat your fucking cock, baby?"

"Sure thing, honey. Just move your hand away for me."

He looked over at David and nodded to get his attention.

"Hey man, my wife wants to show you something. Watch this!"

The couple were about to demonstrate to David a small sample of how freaky they could truly get. Kate removed her left hand from the base of Jamie's cock, but her right hand remained stroking David. Jamie put his hand on the back of her head and proceeded to push her down, repeatedly as she gagged for a bit and her mouth began to make several sucking noises.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK!"

"Yes, take that fucking cock, baby! YES!!"

David was impressed when he watched Jamie hold her head down, her lips buried at the base of his cock. It took a few seconds for her to truly gag and then Jamie pulled her hair to force her head up. His cock came out of her mouth with a loud pop sound, flopping down as strings of saliva dripped from her lips. Kate moaned and licked her lips while giggling.

"God, that was fucking hot right there."

She looked over at David and smirked to him.

"Yeah, I know how to take it all. Maybe you should test me later."

She gave him a wink, just like before.

"I'll try to remember, babe."

"I think it's about time we get some real fucking going on, how about it, David?"

Suddenly, Jamie had spoke up and changed the subject, but before the older man could respond his wife had answered him.

"Yes, I think that would be a good idea. I want you both to fuck me..."

Biting her lower lip, she raised her eyebrow and finished her sentence with a bit of teasing in her voice. Her eyes glanced to Jamie and then David while she spoke.

"At the same time, that is."

"That's what a threesome is all about isn't it, babe?"

David's answer made her laugh, but Jamie was ready to assume control now for the hole he wanted first.

"I want to fuck your ass first, honey. I didn't get to last night, you know?"

"Mmmmm, you're about to get it right now, baby."

She watched Jamie get up from the seat and then Kate leaned in and quickly placed a kiss over her husband's lips. David knew there was enough room among the back of the van for the man to get behind her, as he had experienced this time and time again when it was just himself and one woman. Moving to the center of the leather seats, David figured that he could sit there as Kate would climb atop him and Jamie would get into position from behind. There was one question lingering on the older man's mind though as the beautiful short actress began to spread her legs and climb onto his lap.

"Hey, I've gotta ask you both something real quick."

"Yes?"

"What's that?"

Jamie spoke after Kate. David looked at her first before he glanced back at Jamie before looking at Kate to speak of his question.

"I figure I must ask if it's alright if I kiss you? Knowing you're married, I-"

She rolled her eyes and quickly cut him off.

"Since you kissed my husband, you might as well kiss me too!"

Jamie was laughing. He clapped his hands watching Kate push her lips to David, initiating a loving kiss. He moaned into her mouth before she pulled her lips apart. He was impressed, as she had other skills with her mouth besides sucking his cock. When their lips moved apart, Kate reached her right hand under David to grab his cock and rub it against her pussy while speaking.

"Alright, here's the deal. You can't cum inside me, whatever you do."

He smirked at her, shaking his head.

"Don't worry babe, I wouldn't waste my load inside of you."

Jamie chuckled and spoke up.

"You hear that, baby? Sounds like he has other plans for that cum."

She gasped, letting out a moan as she pushed herself down and forced David's cock to enter her pussy. Kate glanced over her shoulder, licking her lips as she grinned towards her husband.

"Yeah, I'm sure he does. Come on, I want you to get inside me too!"

Using both hands, she pulled her ass cheeks apart while moving her head to look back at David's face. Kate moaned as he began to slowly buck his hips forward and push his cock into her. He didn't even bother waiting for her husband to get inside her, David was too caught up selfishly experiencing the pleasure of her pussy. Kate bit her lower lip and watched his hands reach up, cupping her breasts. At that moment, she felt her husband thrust his cock into her little back door hole from behind. The actress dropped her jaw, gasping before she called out.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! That's it, come on! Both of you, fuck me! Fuck me hard!!"

She was still gasping at the feeling of both hard cocks pumping into her holes. David looked to her beautiful face, watching her eyes close as he squeezed her breasts and began to buck his hips. He and Jamie both were thrusting forward, almost simultaneously as Kate was caught in a whirlwind of pleasure from both of these men satisfying her desire. Jamie reared his left hand back and playfully slapped her ass, causing her to yell out to him.

"YES, YESSSS! HARDER, SPANK MY ASS TOO! DO IT, BABY!!"

Spank! Her husband laid a hard smack down on the left cheek of her ass yet again. When Kate had reopened her eyes, she looked down into David's face before quickly cupping the back of his neck with her hands and locking lips with the older man. She moaned muffled sounds past his lips, trying to dance her tongue with him while being overrun with the pleasure of their hard cocks pumping consistently into her pussy and ass in unison. Kate broke her lips from David's, only to lean her head up while her tits were bouncing in the man's hands. She began to scream.

"YES, YESSSSS! THAT'S IT, KEEP FUCKING ME!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD YES!!"

Over and over, their hard cocks pumped into her holes. Kate knew that an orgasm would be approaching soon, given how hard they continued to pound inch after inch of their rods into her pussy and ass simultaneously. A loud smack was heard as Jamie yet again spanked her ass, but he had a difficult time catching Kate's attention. After a few more minutes went by, Kate screamed to both of them.

"FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM SOON! OHHHH GOD!!"

Jamie knew what to do, it was time to change position. David may have been their guest for this act, but he refused to have another man inside his wife when it came to her orgasm. He stopped and stepped backwards, pulling his cock from her ass and then calling out to alert David.

"Hey!! Get her up, we're gonna change positions now."

David wasn't about to argue with the man. They were a married couple after all, and even though this was going on in the back of his taxi van, they were still calling all the shots. Kate leaned up, breathing heavily as she looked at her husband who helped her off David. His cock slithered out of her pussy and flopped free. Bending her knees, she moved off David, climbing to the floor before giggling in a mischievous voice. The kinky side of her mind was in complete control now, coming up with a new idea for this position switching moment. She spoke up to her husband.