Silver Screen Express Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby?"

"Yes, dear?"

Kate crawled to her knees, still giggling as Jamie was standing behind her and David was still seated. She glanced over at the older man before gazing back towards her husband.

"You two didn't have a problem kissing earlier, huh?"

David laughed, shaking his head.

"No, your husband is quite an experienced kisser. Not as good as you, but then again I don't kiss men often."

Jamie's face flushed into a red hue, obviously blushing at his wife's request. Before she could speak out, he figured it was up to him to explain such things.

"My wife likes to watch two men get it on when we have threesomes. I enjoy a bit of male play too, but only if the other man lets me. You wouldn't have a problem with that, would you?"

Curiosity sometimes got the better of David. He was open for exploring and trying new things in his sexuality. With a big smile, he raised his eye brows and turned to look back at Jamie ready to answer the other man back.

"If you want to give her a little show, I'm all for it. Do you want me to take you from behind or are you getting behind me?"

Jamie chuckled for a moment before replying back to David.

"How about you do me? I want to make my wife cum, you can take me from behind while I do that."

"Oh my god, I truly am blessed with the best husband ever. Mmmmm, get over here and let me kiss you."

Turning to face him, Kate placed a short kiss over his lips and then turned to sit back down over the seat. David observed the back of the van, hoping there would be enough space to place his feet and be able to get behind Jamie. From figuring the look of things, Kate would be seated down while Jamie would be in front of her. David's position would be behind Jamie, almost as if they were lining up into an I formation. Once Kate had sat down, she grinned at her husband and spread her legs. David found himself looking over Jamie's buff stomach, as he didn't quite notice how muscular and attractive the man was when they originally had first stripped in the nude.

"Remember, don't cum inside me baby. I've got an idea I want to do instead."

David got up from the seat, listening to Kate address her husband. Given how kinky both of them had turned out to be, he was beginning to guess just what she wanted to do with the cum. To David's guess, it would probably be to rain a shower all over her face, or maybe that was just what he wanted to do. Kate spread her legs out so she could properly wrap them around Jamie's waist. They weren't going to spend their time waiting on the other man. While David was still stepping around the floorboard of the car, Jamie had already made himself busy by thrusting his cock into her pussy. David heard Kate gasp and call out to her husband in a low voice.

"Mmmmm, yes, yes! That's it, fuck me! Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

"Oh shit, hold on! I'm coming!"

Jamie laughed at David's respond, looking over his left shoulder as the man quickly lined up behind him. For David, this would be a breath of fresh air when it came to trying something new. To satisfy his own bisexual urges inside his dirty mind. Jamie took a heavy breath when he felt David's fingertips pulling his ass cheeks apart. He simply focused on giving his wife this pleasure, looking into her beautiful brown eyes while he was still bucking his hips to drive his cock in and out of her pussy. Soon, Kate bit her lower lip, trying not to grin when she noticed her husband's lower jaw dropping from the pleasure of being penetrated from behind.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah! Mmmmm!!"

Kate listened to her husband's words while looking forward to see David's face from behind him. She softly bit her lower lip and then spoke to him.

"You like that, baby? I think he does too, he's smiling."

David groaned, feeling his cock slowly push into Jamie's ass. The space was tight from within of the back. David could feel the heels of his feet pushing up against the back of the front seats. After a moment, he knew he had to reply back to her.

"Oh yes, we're all having fun now together!"

All three of them began to moan in a perfect chorus with Kate's loving voice leading the loudest. Jamie found himself caught in the middle of a world of pleasure, to pump his cock into his wife while receiving it from behind by David. Kate moaned louder, her breasts bouncing a bit as Jamie began to thrust into her harder and faster. David remained behind Jamie, slowly pumping his cock into the man's ass at a nice pace so that they both could enjoy this pleasure. Looking to the side, he could see Kate's feet as she had tried to wrap her legs around her husband's waist. David moved his hands over Kate's feet, gently massaging them as he was still thrusting into her husband's ass. Soon, she was gasping and beginning to yell louder for the man she loved.

"Ohhhhhhhh, YES!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHHHH GOD! MAKE ME CUM, BABY! MAKE ME CUM, I LOVE YOU!!"

"I love you too, Kate!!"

It was a heart warming moment, even for David who was simply the guest to complete the threesome for these two. The older man found himself moaning as he was still thrusting into Jamie's ass, but his mind was somewhat distracted on the passion between Jamie and Kate. They were quite the freaky couple but he was impressed by a moment like this. Kate began to breath heavily, unable to control the orgasm that was approaching.

"OH MY GOD, YES...YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT, OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

Just another thrust, and Kate's eyes closed before she gasped loudly. Jamie groaned, feeling his wife reach her climax. David could tell something was up since Jamie's body movements slowed down. He made one final thrust into Jamie's ass, before stepping back and pulling his rod free. Jamie didn't seem to notice, but David simply had to move away. The space behind the man was too closed in and cramped up. Taking a deep breath, he returned back to the seats while he watched Jamie lean forward and kiss his wife passionately. So far, it was a wonder that he had not shot his load from all this pleasure with both of them. David took a deep breath, simply watching as Jamie leaned up and now Kate was smirking. She looked over at him and spoke.

"Mmmmm, are you ready to go for one more round?"

"I reckon so, you two are fucking freaky for a married couple, I've gotta say that."

They both laughed before Jamie spoke up to answer him.

"We're newly weds, actually! But yeah, we like to be daring and risky, as you can see."

David chuckled while Kate had moved off the seat and appeared to be climbing back down on her knees over the floorboard. She wrapped her hand around her husband's cock before taking her tongue and licking the underside of it. Jamie's rod was covered in her own juices. As both men had shared a taste of her earlier, now she was enjoying it for herself. Opening her mouth, she slid his cock past her lips and neatly cleaned him before pulling it back out with a loud pop noise.

"Mmmmmm, I taste good."

"Yeah you do."

She spit on her husband's cock after he answered her back. Kate smirked before responding to him.

"Oh yeah, you would know for sure. I can't neglect that you taste good too, mmmmmm."

While sitting over the right side seat, David took a deep breath as he watched Kate place Jamie's rod back between her lips and resume sucking him. He licked his lips when remembering her words to tease him over her deep throat skills. From there, David knew exactly what he wanted to do next while he had to sit and watch her sucking Jamie's cock. He stood back up, moving towards her as she reached her left out to wrap around his meat pole. When Kate pulled her lips free from her husband's rod, a string of saliva fell to the floor as her eyes met with David's, looking up at him. It was time now for his request to be spoken.

"Hey Kate, remember when you were showing how far you could take his cock earlier?"

Her eyebrows raised before she kissed the head of his rod. Her right hand found it's place around her husband's shaft as she replied back to the other man.

"Are you asking if you can fuck my face, you dirty old fucker?"

He slowly nodded his head while grinning. She remembered that nickname and teased him with it, much to David's surprise. Kate twirled her tongue around the head of his cock and then decided to tease him with her words.

"Maybe you should ask my husband first."

David sighed while he hard Jamie chuckling. She had played a good one for a tease. He looked back to her husband and then sighed again before asking the question.

"You mind if I fuck your wife's face?"

"Go for it, as long as you don't cum on her face before I do."

Kate gasped and then spoke to both of them.

"I want you BOTH to cum on my face! I know you've both gotta be ready to explode at this point. Don't know how you both have held off so far today while fucking me and fucking each other."

"It hasn't been easy, let me tell you that!"

She smirked at David after he replied, moving her knees a bit so she could get in position facing him. With her hand removed from his shaft, Kate was now ready for him to have his fun with her mouth.

"I believe you. Now come on, fuck my face so you can cum all over me! Don't keep my husband waiting, I know it's gotta be killing him to drain his balls by now."

Placing his hand down into her faded hair, David didn't utter a word as he moved her ponytail between his fingers. All Jamie could do was stand there next to the man and watch his wife and the other man with a keen eye. Kate parted her lips, inviting him to slam his cock to the back of her throat. David went slow at first, pushing his cock into her. As Kate squeezed her lips around his thick shaft, David grunted and began to buck his hips while holding her head there in place. He groaned feeling the inside of her mouth around his cock.

"OHHHH, FUCK YES!!"

As he began to pump his cock hard and fast between Kate's lips, her mouth generated various noises of sucking and slobbering like it had done earlier.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

"Ohhhh, yes! God, you're so fucking good at sucking, babe!"

David continued, pushing her head down and thrusting his cock back and forth into her loving mouth. Jamie remained standing there, still watching the action down below while jacking himself off. A string of drool flew from the left corner of her mouth, landing over the floorboard while David pushed her mouth all the way down until her small lips were buried in his ball hair. It took a few seconds for Kate to gag and choke on his cock. her eyes watered up, smearing a bit of her mascara. He was so close to blowing his load at last, David grunted and then pulled her hair to force her up. Strings of saliva broke from her lips to his slobber covered shaft. Kate smirked before giggling, as she could see the conflicted look over his face was enough to tell her that she had forced this man to his break point.

"Mmmmmmm, are you about to cum for me?"

He groaned, looking into her big brown eyes while he responded.

"Fuck yes!! I can't hold back anymore!"

While licking her lips, she looked back at her husband who also spoke as they shared eye contact.

"Yes, me too! I'm ready to blow as well!"

"Let me do it! I'm gonna finish you both off myself in just a minute!"

Reaching behind her head, Kate finally pulled her pony tail apart and let her dyed blonde hair flow freely. She fixed her hair up to be split between the middle, as it was short and didn't touch her shoulders. With her hair fixed up properly, Kate wrapped her hands back around their cocks and began to wank them together. She looked over into her husband's eyes, winking at him before she leaned to her right side and kissed the head of his pole. She then smirked back at David but didn't give him the same loving attention that she had given her husband. All Kate did was spit on his dick instead of kissing it.

"Come on, I want you both to cum on me! Cum on me! Cum on my face, yes!!"

"Keep stroking 'em, and it's gonna happen! Ohhhhh, fuck!!"

Kate was giggling, looking back at both of them as she couldn't help but laugh. Her grip tightened on their cocks, stroking them harder as they were aimed towards her face. David's lower lip dropped, he couldn't hold back anymore as the actress was wanking his cock with all the strength she had in her little hand.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

"YESSSS, OHHHH GOD!!"

David spoke first, just before Jamie as their cocks erupted at the same time. Kate didn't close her eyes, she blinked as thick droplets of cum went flying towards her face. A few thick strands went into her hair, while a wad went to her left eyelid. All Kate did was blink, still not closing her eyes as she busted up giggling as their cum was flying all over her face. A few spurts had misfired and landed over the floorboard of the van, the majority of it was going straight to her face and painting a creamy mess. Streaks of cum went over both her cheeks with a second strand extending over her left eye.

"Oh fuck, I've never seen this much cum on you before!"

Jamie called out to her while he watched a thick string fly over her forehead and streak into her hair. Kate was still pumping their dicks back and forth in her hands, forcing every bit of cum to release and splash over her face. By the time they were both depleted, her face was covered in a sticky mess of their hot seed. She let go of their cocks and looked back at her husband, trying not to smile. All Jamie could do was laugh at her.

"God, you're fucking sticky as hell down here."

"Mmmmm, I am very sticky. You and our new friend here made quite the mess out of me."

"Oh, so I guess we're friends now, huh?"

David answered back. He didn't expect to feel Jamie's hand over his shoulder and the man offering him a smile.

"You served us some fun today, so you might as well be a friend of ours."

"I'll take that as a compliment, since we all made quite a trio today!"

Laughter was shared between all three of them. David had soon realized that time escaped them for the past few hours and they were parked in the back of an underground parking lot near that familiar construction site. Kate began to clean her face after opening her purse while the two men got dressed. For David, he didn't know the words that would come to his mind right away for recording this particular incident in his diary. Jamie and Kate had done more than offer a fun threesome, they had tapped into his curiosity of the male body. For the Hollywood couple, David would remember to look up their names once he got home to learn more about just who was in his cab today. Coincidences could be funny when they happened, as this was a ride he didn't have to offer anything free to have a fun time with a sexy couple.

THE END