Silver Screen Express Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES, YES!! THAT'S IT, YESSSSS!!!"

Spank!

"OHHHHH, GOD! OHHHHH, MAKE ME CUM!!"

Spank!

"MAKE ME-"

Spank!

"CUM, OHHHHHH FUCK!!"

Spank! Spank! Yet again, he smacked the left cheek of her ass with his left hand until his palm stinging in pain from the hard spanking. Jennifer raked her fingernails across the black leather seat just in time as she gritted her teeth and then cried out as her orgasm had been hit. David took a deep breath, feeling her juices flood over his cock. He immediately slowed down, not wanting to shoot his own load inside of her. Her face was where he wanted to shoot his seed, just as he usually did with beautiful famous women in the back of his cab van. There was still one more hole he wanted to fuck before he was worried about blowing his load across her beautiful skin. Pulling his dick free from her pussy, David took a few steps back and then he watched Jennifer quickly turn around to look at his face.

"That...that was amazing. Salma was right, you do know how to fuck a woman real good."

"Did Salma also tell you that I fucked her ass too?"

Jennifer smirked and shook her head.

"No! She told me that she used her ass while getting on top of you! Is she a liar, David?"

After a moment of thinking back to the memories, David couldn't help but shake his head and grin.

"No, she isn't a liar. She got on top of me before I covered her face in cum, that's true. You should've seen her covered in cum, she loved it."

She grinned at him before answering back.

"That's exactly what I'm about to do to you! Come on, sit down over here and let me get on top and fuck you with my big booty!"

He couldn't refuse her offer. David obeyed her wish, joining her as he sat down in the middle of the back seats. Jennifer wasted no time rising up, and then climbing over him. She straddled his lap, bending her knees down into the seats while hovering her body over him. Their lips met again for the first time in a while. David cupped the back of her head, passionately kissing this goddess while her hands were cupping his cheeks. When their mouths pulled apart, Jennifer bit her lower lip and reached down with both her hands to grip his cock. Her epic booty was hovering up above his lap, but David was too distracted looking at her pussy. Looking at his face, Jennifer caught his attention by speaking up.

"I'm about to rock your fucking world. You like a woman with a big ass? You haven't seen nothing yet."

"I'm ready, babe. Come on, give it to me."

The smirk across her lips had faded into a smug grin as Jennifer sat her epic ass down. She shoved his cock into the crack of her massive cheeks, pushing it up until the head caught to her dark little hole. When Jennifer pushed his cock to penetrate into her ass, she let out a moan. David ran his hands over to grip her ass cheeks while she placed her hands on his shoulders. As she looked into his eyes, he groaned and took charge, bucking his hips forward and driving his cock up into her ass. Jennifer groaned and screamed to him her dirty words in desire.

"COME ON, YES! YESSS! FUCK MY ASS!! POUND THAT BIG FUCKING COCK IN MY ASS, GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Like before, her tits began to shake, bouncing all around only this time David could see them as he began to buck his hips harder and faster, slamming his cock up and down into her ass. Jennifer gripped his shoulders, digging her fingernails into his flesh as she felt his cock pounding into her over and over. This was it, this was how she wanted it.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!!! OHHHHHH, GOD! JUST LIKE THAT!! YES, JUST LIKE THAT!! FUCK MY ASS, YES! HARDER, YES!!JUST LIKE THAT!!!"

His balls began to slap up against the underside of her thick booty with each hard thrust David sent into her. Her body shook, she starred into his face while moaning. Jennifer knew that he spoke with such pride to cum all over Salma's face, not even counting that she knew he gave Vanessa the same treatment. Jennifer had her own plan in mind, one that would give her bragging rights to her two friends. She wanted to force him to cum with her ass. Right now, David was pumping away furiously, sending every inch of his thick meat pole into her huge ass. Finally, he broke his silence by groaning in pleasure.

"God this ass really is the fucking best, ohhhh god!"

"MORE, GIVE IT TO ME!! I WANT MORE, KEEP FUCKING MY ASS! HARDER!! YESSSSSS!!"

Jennifer responded to his short words by screaming louder at him. Sweat began to form in her hair, along with his as a line of sweat dripped down from their heads. It probably had something to do with the bright sun beaming down over the back windshield of the car in the woods around the Hollywood Lake area, but none of that mattered to Jennifer and David right now. He was close to blowing his load at last and she knew it. David was lost in the pleasure of her tight ass, feeling the contraction around his cock. He wanted to stop soon and blow his load all over her face but Jennifer was in control on top of him. She leaned down, allowing her breasts to shake in his face to distract him even further as she screamed again.

"COME ON, DAVID! CUM IN MY ASS! CUM IN MY FUCKING ASS!! I WANT IT, GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Grunting and trying to hold back, David knew that his time was coming soon. Jennifer wasn't going to get up, not with her breasts shaking back and forth over his face. Her firm skin brushed up against his cheeks before pounding over him. He felt both her hard nipples poke over his nose and face all while he was still pumping his cock as hard as he could into her famous ass. He didn't want to stop, though this pleasure was all about to come to an end soon. Raising his head up, he leaned back on the seat and made the final thrust into her ass while he felt his cock explode deep within her big epic beautiful booty.

"Ohhhh god! That's it babe, FUCK!!"

"Mmmmm, yeah! Ohhhhhhh, god that feels so fucking good. Your hot cum filling up my ass, ohhhhh yeah. That's how I like it, mmmmm. Right up my ass."

She licked her lips, feeling his warm seed shooting inside her ass. David had gasped, dropping his lower lip as he could do nothing but gaze up into Jennifer's gorgeous face. Across Jennifer's face, she had the smug look of a champion as if she had accomplished something that another person did not. When she got up, his cock began to slip free from her ass, followed by a trail of his hot cum slipping out. Jennifer stood up to him, still looking back at his face while she brought her right hand down to collect the trail of cum over her index finger and feed it past her lips.

"You look proud, babe. So, did I live up to the expectations you had after Salma and Vanessa told you of me?"

Without saying a word, she licked up the cum from her fingers and slowly nodded her head. After a moment, Jennifer finally raised her eye brows and replied to him, almost with a giggle.

"Yeah, you did. But there's something else..."

"Oh yeah, and what is that?"

Unable to hold back, she busted out giggling at him.

"You didn't get to blast my face in cum like you did both of theirs! I can't wait to tell them that, I made you cum in my ass and not my face!"

David sighed while she was still laughing. It didn't matter to him, as he felt lucky enough just to experience a fantasy come true with another famous woman he always dreamed of. He didn't get to blast her face, though it didn't bother him until Jennifer had bragged.

"Well, I would've definitely made you into a sticky mess if you weren't on top of me."

"Too late! Don't deny it, you loved fucking my big booty!! I know you did! You can't lie!!"

Before he could reply back to her, Jennifer leaned down and pushed her lips to kiss him. As their lips locked together, David brought his right hand back, feeling the smooth skin of her epic ass and then playfully slapped it. Both his hands were still wore from the spanking he gave her, but it was well worth the experience. Not every man would be able to go home and write in their diary about Jennifer Lopez like he planned to do. Once she broke the kiss, she leaned back up and spoke.

"Come on, we better get dressed and get out of here before someone finds us."

"Good idea, babe."

THE END