Silver Screen Express Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today must be my lucky day to spend it with you, Emma."

"Oh yeah, but don't you get lucky often? I mean, you claim you do."

David chuckled at her words.

"You're gonna find that out soon enough that I'm truthful. I get lucky a lot, you are right about that."

Emma appeared to be a little nervous as she was now sitting among the middle of the black leather seats. David moved the van up another floor of the car park, always preferring to be at least three stories high when he was engaged with a woman in the back of the van. The third floor was nearly empty, apart from a truck and a sports car that were spaced far away from one another. His special spot was always to back up near the wall, far away from any vehicles so if any suspecting individuals entered the car park, they wouldn't immediately find them. He shifted gears after coming to a stop and then Emma glanced out the back windshield as she watched David back the van up into it's quiet little place. When the van came to a halt, David began to turn the key to shut off the engine.

"I like to call this one of my perfect little spots. You aren't worried anyone will catch us, babe?"

After a second glance through the windows, Emma bit her lower lip before replying to him.

"No, not at all."

He wasn't sure if she believed him yet or not, But Emma was about to learn that David's little business of free rides was indeed truthful. He left the keys in the ignition before opening the driver's door and setting his flip flops over the concrete floor. He made the short walk to the passenger's side, just as he had done a dozen times before. When the door came sliding open, he was greeted to see Emma face to face with him. She was grinning smugly as he stepped into the van and then closed the door behind them. She scouted over to the right side seats, offering him to join her on the left side. Emma raised her left hand, propping up her face as she looked back at him and spoke.

"I was right. You do look good for an older man. You look good enough to fool anyone from not knowing what a dirty sleazeball you truly are."

Such words made David grin, flashing his teeth at her. Her face was so beautiful, with only a slight coat of makeup not hiding her freckles across her cheeks and nose.

"But you didn't believe me at first, did you?"

Emma smirked.

"Now is your chance to prove it to me. If you can fuck me good enough, I'll believe that you get chances with other famous women. I'll also text my boyfriend and tell him how good it was. Would that make you happy, David?"

"Oh yes, and this is going to be a free ride anyway."

"Let's get started then, shall we?"

She made the first move, leaning over the black leather seats to push her soft pink lips to his. Emma wrapped her arms around David's neck as they began to kiss back and forth. It all began with their lips meeting for soft kisses, but he was the first one to dart his tongue into her mouth. David was on a quest to impress her, as this was only a hint of things to come. Deepening the kiss, Emma's tongue pushed against his before she moaned into his mouth. When their lips finally pulled apart, she sat back in the seat and looked into his eyes. There was no words between either of them as David began to lower himself down to his knees. Emma gasped when she realized that he was about to orally pleasure her.

"Oh my god, are you gonna-"

Looking up into her eyes, David nodded as he smirked.

"Yep! After I get these pants off you first."

"Oh my god, let me help you then! My boyfriend never does this for me!"

It was remarkable how excited Emma had become in such a quick amount of time. David had expected the thrill of cheating on her boyfriend with him to be a kinky motivation, but Emma was displaying happiness in the fact he was about to orally pleasure her. She snatched her sneakers off, dropping them loudly to the floorboard of the car while David put his hands to the front of her pants and unbuttoned them. Emma stood up and shook her hips to force her pants down, revealing a silky white thong underneath. He could see a bit of a wet spot in the front while he pulled her pants off her legs. Emma didn't bother taking off her white socks and David didn't focus on removing them either. His main focus was right on her thong, knowing the soft wet mound that was waiting him underneath. She looked into his eyes while tugging her thong down.

"Mmmmmm, come on and eat this cunt, you nasty old fucker!"

A level of aggressiveness was raised in Emma's voice as her thong fell down to her ankles and to the floorboard of the van. David was situated right between her legs and soon, he felt her legs dangling over his shoulders and her thighs squeezing around his face. He didn't even have the opportunity to tell her how much he adored that nickname she had just given him. Emma was in control right now and all he could take in was one look at the small strip of brown hair above her sexy mound. The pink lips of her opening glistened and shined from her wetness. David opened his mouth and slipped his tongue right into the fold. He heard Emma gasp as he proceeded to begin eating her, just as she desired.

"Ohhhhhhhh, god! Yes, that's it. Mmmmm, just like that. You're such a sleazy old fucker, eat it!!"

Plunging his tongue into her clit, he twirled it before thrusting back into her. Emma pushed the palms of her hands down into the seat and raised her neck up before moaning aloud. There was no better way than eating pussy for David to begin with a lovely woman like her. Now he was listening to her scream as he orally pleasured this English beauty.

"Keep going, keep going! Don't you fucking stop for anything, yeah!!"

Emma wasn't going to allow him the chance to stop, even if he was going to. David continued to snake his tongue through her clit, shaking it around with each thrust he made. His hands ran from behind her bare nude figure, gripping her ass cheeks as he squeezed them. When his eyes moved up, he could see Emma stripping her shirt off and throwing it to the floor and revealing a light blue bra over her breasts. She whimpered whole stripping off the remaining pieces of clothing over her body. When she snatched her bra free, David got a glimpse at her perky tits while his tongue was still slithering in and out of her clit. Emma squeezed her legs tighter around his head, kicking her feet as her heels hit his back.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!! MORE!! EAT ME AND MAKE ME CUM, YOU NASTY OLD FUCKER!!"

It was such a delight to hear her refer to him as a 'nasty old fucker' again. David absolutely loved when a woman called him such names, as it fit his dirty mind. He never stopped, still using his tongue to pleasure her while his fingertips gripped her ass cheeks and pushed into them. Emma gritted her teeth, as she didn't have much longer to bear. He knew her time was drawing close due to the panting and heavy breathing noises she was making.

"OH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Her words were the only warning sign he needed, a for sure telling factor that he was so close to pushing her over the edge. David went faster, moving his tongue in and out of her clit while Emma threw her head back. That long beautiful brunette hair moved down her shoulders, flowing naturally. She pushed her right hand down into his hair, almost as if she wasn't holding him in place enough. When he felt her fingernails digging into the back of his fading hair, he knew that he was about to have a mouth full of her woman spunk.

"FUCK, OHHHHHH GOD!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, YESSSSSS!!"

With her body tensing up, Emma couldn't control herself any longer as a thick wad of her juices went flying past David's teeth and into his working mouth. He had worked hard to orally pleasure her and now he was rewarded with tasting her juices. She let out a sharp moan, echoing across the four walls of the van. Easing the tight grip of her legs wrapped around his head, Emma spread them out and moved them from out over his shoulders. Now that David was free, he could move his mouth away from her clit and look up into her face. He moved his hands out from under where he had previously gripped her ass cheeks.She was out of breath, needing a few seconds to catch back up while he had the opportunity to tease her.

"Did this dirty old fucker right here manage to eat you better than your dumbass boyfriend?"

He spoke with a classic, shit-eating smug grin over his face. Emma glanced down at him and nodded her head before replying in a cry.

"That was so fucking good! You know how to eat cunt, I like that. Get up, I want your fucking now and I want it now!"

Words almost in desperation had called out, just before Emma put her hands on his shoulders to show how impatient she truly was. David climbed up from the floorboard of the van, standing up as he now took the time to finally kick off his flip flops. Emma crawled down to her knees before him, putting her hands at the front of his shorts and completely ignoring his shirt all together. Emma laughed at his shorts while pulling the button down.

"I can't believe you're wearing shorts during this time of the year."

The sound of his zipper being pulled down filled his ears and then Emma spoke once more in her sultry English accent.

"If you were a cab driver back in my country, you would most likely need pants by now. You'd be freezing your dirty, cheeky arse off during winter in just flip flops and a pair of shorts."

David's jaw dropped and then he laughed listening to her. It was that cute accent he loved so much and even the kind of proper words he had come to expect from an English woman.

"It's so hot out here in L.A, I can wear shorts most of the year with no problem."

She ignored his reply for now, focused among other things. Emma pushed his shorts down, along with his underwear all in one go to allow his hard cock to spring free and into the grasp of her right hand. She wrapped her fingers around it and then leaned down to place a kiss over the head while David was stepping out of his shorts and underwear. Emma went slow, stroking his rod back and forth in her hand before holding it up against her face.

"Damn, this is a great size for a cock. I can see why women like getting in the back of this van with you."

He was unsure of what she was doing at first. Emma moved his cock back to face it and then looked at it from underneath as she began to stroke it again. The grip of her fingers were tighter than most women he had been with in the back of his cab.

"Bigger than your boyfriend's, I take it?"

Emma chuckled and then starred up into his eyes while her hand pumped down to the base of his swollen rod.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to inflate your ego by telling you."

Still locking eyes with him, Emma softly kissed the head of his shaft. David didn't say anything back as he gazed into her big brown hues before she parted her lips. The warmth of her mouth could be felt around his pole as Emma slid her lips down and began to suck it. She closed her eyes, focusing all her concentration on his thick meat pole. All he could do was stand there, watching as one of the most desirable women in Hollywood was now slobbering over his cock. Her left hand moved down to play with his balls, rubbing them back and forth while she slowly bobbed her head up and down. Now it was David's turn to moan aloud and brag.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah. Show me how you suck dick, babe. Show me why your boyfriend is lucky."

His voice forced her to look back up at him. Emma slowly moved her lips up, coming off his rod with a loud pop sound. A bubble of spit formed as she began to blow it over the head of his shaft before loudly slurping it back in. A string of drool ran out the left corner of her mouth as she spit on his cock. She placed another kiss over the head of his rod, only this time it was more sloppy and noisy. Looking up into David's face, she replied while gripping his cock with both hands.

"You want me to do to you, the things I do to my boyfriend? Is that what you want, you nasty old fucker?"

"Yeah, show me how lucky he is, Emma. Show me the kind of freak you are for him."

A smirk appeared over her face as she looked so devious now. David watched as she crawled between his legs while still gripping his cock together with both hands. He spread his legs out, just before he felt her tongue sliding up the crack of his ass. Before he could even say a word to her, David completely lost his train of thought while feeling the pleasure of Emma's tongue twirling around his little dark hole between his ass cheeks.

"OHHHHH, FUCK!!"

This was something David always loved, but would never ask from a woman. Now he was gasping for his breath while Emma was sliding her tongue back and forth between the crack of his ass. Each time she reached the end, she used the tip of her tongue to twirl around his little hole, all while pumping her hands slowly over his cock at the same time. Emma had proven to him that she could multi-task just fine.

"Ohhhhhh my god, you are a fucking animal, babe."

After his compliments, Emma moved her mouth away from his ass and climbed back out from between his legs. Bringing her lips back to the head of his cock, she circled her tongue around the head and then moved both hands away from him. Her face painted the look of an alluring desire and then, she spoke up to him.

"I want you to do something for me, David."

"What do you want this nasty old fucker to do for you, babe?"

Smirking at him, she replied after a moment.

"I want you to fuck my mouth. Fuck it like it's a cunt, or skull-fuck me if that's the term you prefer."

Hearing her request, David brought his right hand down and gripped her hair gently. He turned his head to grin back at her and then replied back.

"Careful what you wish for, I can get pretty fucking hardcore with that..."

"Stop talking and skull-fuck me, you nasty mother fucker!"

If it was Emma's intention to force him into doing it by calling him by a 'mother fucker', she was close to achieving just that. David gripped her hair tighter and then slammed her mouth down on his cock. With the hard thrust, her lips buried at the base of his cock while the head was slammed to the back of her throat. She instantly gagged, her eyes watering up as she made choking sounds over his cock. David then pulled her hair, forcing her mouth free of his cock to breath. He was testing her to see if she truly wanted this. Emma took a deep breath as he pulled her hair to force her to look into his face. She screamed at her in her thick accent.

"Why are you stopping!? Come on, fuck my mouth! I told you, I wanna feel you fucking my mouth like it's a cunt! Go on and fucking do it, I know you want to!"

No reply was spoken from David as he followed her wish, Holding her head in place, he thrust his cock back into her mouth and began to buck his hips forward. Emma's mouth began to make several slobbering and gagging sounds as he proceeded to skull-fuck her.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KWAH!"

Strings of spit went flying from the corners of her mouth, landing in various places among the floorboard of the van. Emma's eyes watered up, streams of tears flowing down her cheeks as David planted both hands on her head now as he proceeded to fuck her mouth, 'like it's a cunt', as she had said in her own words. He gritted his teeth, grunting as he continued.

"Fuck!! This mouth is made to be fucked, ohhhh yeah!!"

He didn't stop, still ramming his cock back and forth in her oral hole. Coats of saliva built up around his shaft, all from her everlasting mouth generating it. Emma's mouth still produced various slurping and slobbering sounds that David simply loved hearing.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAH!"

Pushing her lips all the way to the base of his cock, David groaned as he removed his left hand from her head but held her there with his right grip. He soon had realized that if he didn't stop this skull-fucking, he would end up blowing his load right down her throat. It took a few seconds, but Emma finally gagged and the sound of her coughing and choking could be heard. After he heard the muffled sounds, David finally pulled her hair up to release his cock from those loving lips. Emma gasped, breathing out as three strings of saliva dangled back connecting to his cock. A flood of spit fell, dangling down her chin as she began to laugh after catching her breath. David was taken back by her finding this funny some how.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?"

"You! I'm laughing at you, you nasty old fucker!"

David took a deep breath, not even answering her back. Emma used her left hand to collect some of the dangling ropes of spit, breaking them off to sway among her already sticky fingers. A smirk moved past her lips as her cheeks were somewhat shiny from the streams of tears that his aggressive skull-fucking had produced.

"You don't wanna keep fucking my mouth, and I know just the reason why. You're too scared you'll cum in my mouth before you get to shove that big fat dick in my cunt or ass, is that right?"

Unbelievable. David's grin had become a blank poker face while Emma was pretty much giggling at him. There was a bit of smugness in her voice, but he couldn't deny it. She had easily read him, almost to the point that she knew what to expect from a man like him.

"How did you know, that's just-"

"It's simple! You're a sleazy old man. All men like you think exactly the same, now are you ready to fuck me or do you wanna fuck my face again?"

"No, I wanna to fuck you now. Come on, I'll help you up. I want to bend you over this seat and fuck the shit outta you, that's what I wanna do, babe."

As David held his hand out, Emma reached up and allowed him to pull her up. She looked back at him with her fatigued face and grinned, just before speaking again.

"Just one more thing, David. I want to fuck me in the ass first."

The expression over his face was completely in shock. David wasn't sure if Emma had told him that just to get a reaction out of him or not. She remained with that same smug smile over her face before calling out to him once more.

"Is that a problem? Are you one of those men who is too scared to shove that big dick in a girl's ass?"

David replied back to her, mocking her smart-ass tone.

"Oh yeah, I'm soooo scared to fuck you in the ass, babe. Not like I haven't done it to a dozen other women in the back of this van before you."

"Alright then, come on and let's do it!"

She had completely ignored the tone in his voice. All Emma did was turn around and bend herself over the seats. Her knees were planted on the floorboard as she could feel the hard leather of the seats over her soft skin. David was a bit surprised, as she was the first woman in the back of the van to request her ass to be taken first. All through out the day, he had learned that Emma Watson was quite a kinky little fox. He stepped behind her, moving into position. David's right hand held over his cock, glistening in her saliva as small drops dripped to the floor. Emma moved her hands behind herself, pulling her ass cheeks apart to show him her dark little hole that she wanted him to shove his cock into.

"Come on, give me that big fucking dick! I want it right in my ass, you nasty old fucker!"

"Alright, but just because you called me that. I love when you tell me that."

Raising up his left foot, David planted it down into the seat and then used his right hand to guide the head of his cock through her ass. Emma raised her head, closing her eyes as she let out a soft moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah. There it is, that's the way I like it. Get in there and ram me in the fucking ass, David! Come on, you nasty old fucker!!"

Taking the first thrust into her ass, David groaned as he moved his right hand to grip her hip. Emma refused to move her hands, still pulling her ass cheeks apart as every inch of his cock was pushing into her dark little hole. Her eyes starred into the seats before she closed them and began to scream out to him like she did earlier today.