Silver Slugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda tapped her foot in frustration. "Well, that kid you blew this morning isn't going anywhere. The Front Office evaluates him topping out at AA ball, and in about three years he's going to be back home driving trucks across Minnesota full time. And his girlfriend has already taken up with another boy."

"He's 22 years old, anything can happen. He'll get over the Scandinavian bitch with the big tits. He's a hard worker, lots of speed, some pop in his bat, and he may surprise everybody."

"Like he surprised you tonight?"

"Look Wandawiggle, you'd do well to hook up with him. You haven't done any more than read the scouting report. He's beautiful, a sweet kid, loyal to a fault and well built: he'll give you lovely babies. Your son could be a Hall of Famer."

Wanda paced the room again, while her mother continued to refresh her makeup in a compact mirror. "Well, he is kinda cute in spite of that nose. . ."

"There now. You won't need Karen's strap on any more, won't need the vibrator. You dress down and meet him at a local watering hole. Don't tell him you're the owner's daughter. Put yourself in range and be nice to him. That cock will split you so wide open, feel so good inside you, you'll be in heaven."

"I don't know, he's not going to be up here very long. . ."

"Bullshit. Tom Perkins went four for four in his Major League debut tonight, so he won't be coming back for a while. We've got another outfielder at the end of the bench who hasn't hit his weight since Spring Training, and I can talk the Big Club into sending him down to instead of Rocky when the time comes. We can keep him here long enough."

Wanda looked thoughtful, and her mother came over to speak to her up close. "Do this and I'll leave you everything," Marie Catherine whispered in her ear. "I've got another shot at a Major League team and this time it's going to happen. I know just the manager to hire, the free agents to sign, the scouts to hire, the talent to draft. We'll make tons off the merchandising and build the team into a winner, the next America's Team. Steinbrenner will eat his heart out."

Wanda shook her head, smiling. "I think you're crazy, Mom."

The older woman cupped her daughter's face and kissed it on the cheek. "Of course, I'm crazy Wandawiggle. I love baseball with all my heart, so much I'd fuck myself to sleep with a bat every night if I could. You've got baseball in your blood, too, or else you wouldn't be here. Do it for the team, dearest, do it for the team. Do it for baseball."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
cancapercancaperalmost 16 years ago
is this my family

this must be my relatives they are whacko just like them the story is great keep going please thanks

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Babysitter Auditions Pt. 01: Kylie I wanted a live-in babysitter; she offered more.in Loving Wives
My Mountain Submissive From selfish teen to the perfect docile covid companion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
From Feminist to Fuckdoll Marcus desconstructs a feminist verbally and anally.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories