Silver Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood by the bed, undressing each other. Slowly, carefully, no insane lustful tossing of clothes. It was a loving discovery, a sensual revealing. John murmured as he disrobed her, exclaiming her sweetness, her desirability. Roxie couldn't stop touching, exploring. He was a beautiful man, his body made for her eager fingers.

Again, without rushing, they moved to the bed, sliding into it, moving their limbs together, tangling and needy. They kissed forever. Long, deep kisses that shook her soul. Sweet nips and licks. Tiny love bites, bringing moans of desire.

The lights were on. No furtive lovemaking in the dark for them. They both wanted to see what they touched, what touched them. With eyes wide open, they explored and learned. John's hands were sure as they moved over her, creating feelings that she had despaired of ever having. He worshipped her nipples, bringing them to a state of arousal repeatedly. His warm beard tickled her as he sucked and twirled each nipple into his mouth. Her tummy, no longer flat and tight, seemed to delight him. His tongue delved over the soft flesh, his mouth eager to please her. As he moved down her body, Roxie began to worry. This was something James didn't enjoy and didn't perform. She knew it was a lovemaking technique, that people enjoyed it, but she was concerned. Then his mouth found her, his tongue flicked along her swollen slit and she forgot everything but the joy he gave her. Her legs fell open, her fingers slipped into his thick, silver hair and she lost herself in the pleasure she felt. He seemed to be enjoying himself. Roxie heard moans and was amazed to find they were hers. Sex with James had been sex. He satisfied his needs with her body, and she thought that was how it was suppose to be. To feel this excitement, this incredible need was new to her. Then she stopped thinking and comparing. She just partook of his gift. His mouth moved continuously, his tongue found her clit and made love to it, creating waves of need. When her legs began to tighten, when the roar filled her head, she didn't notice. She just knew that if he stopped now, she would die. But he didn't stop. He licked and sucked as a starving man. Roxie was totally out of control now. Her body spasmed and the cries from her throat were deep and low. It took minutes for her to return to herself. When she did, she saw John's lovely face over hers, filled with concern. Her smile reassured him and he kissed her, his wet face against hers.

Again, the kissing began. But Roxie was impatient. She wanted to make love to him, give him the same pleasure. Her entire married life had consisted of staying still and letting James get his orgasm. He never encouraged her to really participate and he didn't particularly enjoy foreplay. She shook her head, banishing James and his needs. She wanted to please John, she wanted to make love to him. Tentatively, she mimicked his movements, her mouth sliding down his body. His chest was nicely furred with silver, his skin smooth and tempting. As she moved lower, she was conscious of his engorged cock, hot and red. She kissed the tip and he throbbed. She licked it lightly and he moaned. Suddenly, Roxie felt sure of what she should do. Her mouth covered him, pulling him into her warmth, Sucking him rhythmically. His hips danced against her face, his long fingers wound into her hair, encouraging her. She could hear his voice, hear loving words, her name being repeated.

She was amazed at how much she liked the feel of him in her mouth. She had always found the thought of this distasteful. Yet, now, she never wanted to stop. She rested her head on his thigh and let her imagination take flight, her lips and tongue happily moving over every inch of his cock and balls. She might have stayed there forever had John not reached down and gently stopped her. He pulled her up beside him, began kissing her swollen lips and whispering urgently to her. "Please, I have dreamed of making love to you for months. I want to be inside you, feel you surrounding me. I want you, Roxanne. Not just tonight, but for the rest of my life. Lie beside me and ..." Her kiss stopped him. Her willing body beside him was too irresistible. He moved above her, but Roxie wanted something else. She pushed him back, lying above him, kissing his eyes, cheeks and mouth. Pushing up, she straddled his thighs, poised above his throbbing cock. She reached down, her warm hand circling his turgid flesh, her pussy open and wet above him. Slowly, so slowly, she lowered herself, feeling the head of his cock as it separated her swollen lips, feeling it entering her, finding her center. She continued to open for him, encouraging him to fill her. The velvety head followed the hot pink path to her inner self. When she had settled on him, her curlies meshed with his, she was stretched and full, content to just be. Then, he began to move his hips, slowly thrusting into her. This was so new for Roxie, yet deliciously enticing. Her hips moved too, meeting his, each stroke claiming new depths. She felt the heat as he probed her, felt his strength and his need. She leaned over him, her breasts swaying above his mouth. He captured them, suckling on the nipples, sending electric charges through her body. Now, when the rush began, Roxie recognized it. She looked into his eyes, her own open wide with surprise and delight. Wave after wave of spasms shook her body, the guttural cries ripping her throat. John held her hips and encouraged her orgasm. His hands tightened on her skin, bruising her. She continued to thrust against him, feeling his cock deep inside her, clutching it in her pink.

As she slowed, sighing, John looked up at her. "I love you, Roxanne. I love you. Now, I am yours and you are mine. This is so right. This is so good." As he spoke, he stopped thrusting and just held her close. Then she felt him explode inside her, deep inside. His words garbled, his moans filled the room. She rode his cock, enjoying the feeling of completion, of belonging. This was the act of love. She leaned forward to kiss his mouth, slid down beside him, snuggled close.

"Be my Valentine," he whispered.

THE END

12